I just received a copy of a message from a friend...
Am unsure how they received it, it could have been a text.

“LIGHT UP THE DARKNESS”

Source:
Fan Club Bhakdi
(Professor Dr Sucharit Bhakdi microbiologist and epidemiologist).

CALL TO ACTION WORLDWIDE!!!! Read and share virally ASAP!!!
Before it’s removed to stop this...

Global action: spread the word!
Protest is also possible
black out, 21 minutes on October 12, 2021
We plan to simultaneously perform a 21 minute global blackout to demonstrate our strength
. Let’s show our strength!
At the same time we all cut off the electricity and turn off phones, mobiles, social networks ( Facebook, WhatsApp etc ).

It is our protest against the regulations, the restrictions of fundamental laws associated with the C virus. People around the world who want to end the mask requirement, social distancing, coercion from children or mandatory vaccination can use it to show resistance. We must shut down all uses of electricity, mobile phones, the Internet and other electronic equipment.

We will do this on October 12, 2021, we will switch off all devices between 4 pm and 4:21 pm for 21 minutes and cut all power. No need to take to the streets, just turn off everything they control us with. It is an expression of our strength, solidarity and moral courage towards measures related to the C virus. Let’s all show our strength.. The time and use the 21 minutes for yourself, your family, to relax or for your own thoughts. Light up the darkness. Kind? Human birth place? Earth political orientation? Freedom religion? Love around the world before the blackout.

“Light up the darkness”
Fixed hours New York 10 am
Los Angeles 7 am
Chicago 9 am
Montréal 10 am
Vancouver 7 am
Sydney 12 o’clock
Auckland (no time listed)
Tokyo 23:00
Soul 11 pm
Bangkok 9 pm
Beijing 22:00
Singapore 22:00
Hong Kong 22:00
Jakarta 9 pm
London 3 pm
Berlin 4 pm
Holland 4 pm
Paris 4 pm
Craig 16:00
Stock home 4 pm
Moskva 15:00
Madrid 4 pm

Source:
Fan Club Bhakdi
(Professor Dr Sucharit Bhakdi microbiologist and epidemiologist).
For France and Belgium it is October 12 between 4 pm and 4:21 pm.
Everything must be cut off from electricity, all battery.”

Here's a very short clip of all the employers NOT requiring their employees be vaxxed - try not to be too shocked . . .

No shocks here...
Below, I’ve summarised the list that was shared in the clip:

US VACCINE EXEMPTIONS
All of Congress
All of Congressional Staff, the House and the Senate
6000 White House employees
2500 Pfizer employees
1500 Moderna employees
120,000 Johnson & Johnson employees
15,000 CDC
14,000 FDA
8 million Chinese students
2 million “invaders”/immigrants
At least 500,000 homeless, tent and ‘street people’ are exempted

Interesting demographics there...

They forgot to add the 600,000+ USPS workers exempted too
(posted earlier in this thread by Jeep: “Biden Exempts Over 600,000 USPS Workers From Federal Mandatory Vaccination Order”)

I woukd be interested to know how many of the USPS workers went and got a “vaccine” anyway. 🤪

Vaccine side effects:

1633932706411.png

The San Francisco Giants put Tom Cruise on the Jumbotron last night during Game 2 of the division series with the Los Angeles Dodgers. This set off a storm on Twitter, with lots of jokes about how puffy Tom looked (again) and wondering if he was preparing to play recently deceased SNL comedian Norm MacDonald in a biopic. Hardy har har.

Whatever makes his face blow up between movies is certainly not Scientology, but whatever he’s doing, it doesn’t keep him from going out in public. In this case he was out with his son Connor at his side, and as Intergalactic Walrus pointed out last night, that’s his nephew Aden Darmody (his sister Cass’s son) on his left.

According to SFGate, “When the ‘Mission Impossible’ star was put up on the videoboard, boos could be heard.” Was this the result of Giants fans perceiving that Hollywood Tom was there to root for the Dodgers? Or could it be that Tom’s years of shilling for a destructive totalitarian organization is finally starting to catch up with him?

We were glad to see that some folks at Twitter are paying attention.

This is a German mainstream article from back in May, but it actually presents study results that are absolutely critical:

- The spike protein alone is enough to cause damage in the blood arteries, meaning that these injections are causing damage
- Covid-19 itself is primarily a vascular (blood arteries) disease, not a respiratory disease

The respiratory symptoms that everyone seems to focus on are probably mostly flu infections in people who are "tested positive" for Covid-19. This can include real Covid-19 infections, as well as probably a lot of false positive due to too high PCR test cycle or due to the unclear reliability of PCR tests in general.

Here is the article from the Frankfurter Rundschau (Frankfurt-based large newspaper):

Spike protein alone is enough to trigger covid - blood vessels in particular are damaged

Researchers have been able to demonstrate for the first time how exactly the coronavirus damages vessels in the body. "In reality, it is a vascular disease," they conclude.

The so-called spike protein is one reason why our immune system reacts with symptoms after a coronavirus infection. The pathogen Sars-CoV-2 uses the protein to dock with human cells and mediate the uptake of the virus into the cell. Thus, the coronavirus needs the spike protein in order to infect a cell. As the Helmholtz Center further informs, the protein binds to a receptor called ACE2* on the surface of human cells. The virus can then fuse with the cell membrane and release its genetic material into the cell interior. This is where corona vaccines come in: they cause the body to produce antibodies. These, in turn, can recognize the virus by means of the spike protein, bind to it, and thus mark it as a target for immune cells - which usually destroy it.

But the spike protein also makes coronaviruses potentially very dangerous pathogens, an international team of researchers informs. In a study, John Y-J. Shyy of the Department of Medicine at the University of California and his team got to the bottom of the mechanism of how exactly the coronavirus acts in the body. One of the key findings: The damage the spike protein can do to cells can be significant. In addition, the researchers can confirm that Covid-19 is primarily a vascular disease - not a respiratory disease.

Coronavirus infection may promote vascular diseases such as stroke

In their study, the scientists were able to show how the Sars-CoV-2 virus damages and attacks the vascular system at the cellular level. The findings would help explain the multitude of seemingly unrelated complications caused by Covid-19 and could open the door for new research into more effective therapies, a news release from the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in California state added.

"A lot of people think it's a respiratory disease, but it's actually a vascular disease," Professor Uri Manor, co-author of the study, is quoted as saying here. "This could explain why some people have strokes and why some people have problems in other parts of the body. The commonality of the complaints: They all have vascular causes." "Vascular diseases" are what physicians call diseases that affect the blood vessels. Exactly how coronaviruses attack the vascular system was not known until now. The researchers led by Shyy have now been able to prove that the spike protein contributes to the damage of vascular endothelial cells.

Spike protein alone is enough to trigger covid

In the new study, the researchers created a "pseudovirus" surrounded by spike proteins from the Sars-CoV-2 pathogen, but containing no true virus. Exposure to this pseudovirus caused damage to the lungs and arteries in animal experiments. This proves that the spike protein alone is sufficient to cause the disease, the researchers concluded. Tissue samples showed inflammation in the endothelial cells lining the walls of the pulmonary arteries after infection. The research team also studied in the laboratory how healthy endothelial cells lining the arteries behaved after contact with the spike protein. Again, the cells took damage - in part due to contact between the spike protein and the ACE2 receptor.

"If you remove the replication capabilities of the virus, it still has a major damaging effect on vascular cells simply because of its ability to bind to this ACE2 receptor, the S protein receptor, which is now known thanks to Covid," Manor is quoted as saying in the Salk Institute for Biological Studies press release. "Further studies with mutant spike proteins will also provide new insights into the infectivity and severity of mutant Sars-CoV-2 viruses," he said.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The most important sentence:

"This proves that the spike protein alone is sufficient to cause the disease, the researchers concluded."

In other words, a peer-reviewed study has demonstrated that spike proteins alone are enough to "cause covid-19", which is primarily a disease that damages the blood arteries. This means that the mRNA-produced spike proteins from the "vaccines" are causing this exact disease.

Below, I’ve summarised the list that was shared in the clip:

US VACCINE EXEMPTIONS
All of Congress
All of Congressional Staff, the House and the Senate
6000 White House employees
2500 Pfizer employees
1500 Moderna employees
120,000 Johnson & Johnson employees
15,000 CDC
14,000 FDA
8 million Chinese students
2 million “invaders”/immigrants
At least 500,000 homeless, tent and ‘street people’ are exempted

Interesting demographics there...

They forgot to add the 600,000+ USPS workers exempted too
(posted earlier in this thread by Jeep: “Biden Exempts Over 600,000 USPS Workers From Federal Mandatory Vaccination Order”)

This is mostly fake news.

In this case, a "fact check" article actually does help:

CONGRESS AND LEGISLATIVE BRANCH, CONGRESSIONAL STAFF

Congress is a part of the legislative branch and therefore not subject to the vaccine mandate.

JUDICIAL BRANCH

There is no national vaccine policy for the judicial branch. So far, federal district courts in only three of the 10 largest U.S. cities have announced they are requiring employees to get vaccinated (here).

Even in the country's largest city, New York, divisions exist: The Manhattan-based Southern District of New York imposed a vaccine mandate on Monday, while no such rule exists in Brooklyn's Eastern District of New York. Further reading on this here .

WHITE HOUSE STAFF, CDC, FDA AND NIAID EMPLOYEES

The order encompasses the Executive Branch, which includes the White House and most federal employees (here ). The order applies to all federal workers including those at the CDC, FDA, NIAID, which are a part of the executive branch because they are government agencies (here , here here and here ).

USPS EMPLOYEES

While USPS is not one of the agencies subject to the vaccine mandate by Biden’s order for federal employees, it does fall under the OSHA rule as the company has more than 100 employees. Vaccine mandate details for the USPS are not yet fully determined.

PFIZER AND MODERNA EMPLOYEES

Pfizer said on Aug. 4, 2021 that it will require all its U.S. employees and contractors to become vaccinated against COVID-19 or participate in weekly COVID-19 testing (here).

Moderna said on Aug. 20, 2021 that it will require COVID-19 vaccination for all its employees in the United States from October, with religious or medical exemptions on an individual basis (here).

UNDOCUMENTED MIGRANTS

There is no mandate for migrants or undocumented migrants to receive COVID-19 vaccines. This has been reported by media here and here .

Only the politicians and their aides in congress and state parliaments are really exempt, as well as illegal immigrants.

vF022A2-

JDLM

@NicolasPichot6

Cercle rouge
EXTRAORDINAIRE - Depuis le 1 octobre, une quinquagénaire admise pour des complications respiratoires liées au Covid-19 a commencé une grève de la faim et demande le retour du personnel soignant non vacciné mis à pied.

EXTRAORDINARY - Since October 1, a 50-year-old woman admitted with respiratory complications related to Covid-19 has begun a hunger strike and is demanding the return of laid-off unvaccinated caregivers.

According to statements on the UK NHS website, it would appear - as expected - Johnson lied - yet again.

BREAKING NEWS – Vaccine Passports are definitely coming to the UK by mid-December 2021 according to NHS COVID Pass Guidelines

Daily Expose – Oct 10, 2021

In 2020 we, and many others told you that vaccine passports were coming, and you labelled it a conspiracy theory. Yet in 2021 they have been implemented around the world, with France currently having the most stringent vaccine passport laws in place, closely followed by Israel; which recently rescinded passes for a large chunk of the population due to no longer considering citizens fully vaccinated unless they have had three doses of a Covid-19 vaccine.

The UK Government, who are being lobbied by ex-Prime Minister Tony Blair, have teased the public since the Spring that vaccine passports will be implemented, in what has turned into a ‘Will they? Won’t they?’ carry-on.

Boris used them as a coercive tactic to manipulate young adults and teens into getting the experimental, unnecessary injection with the threat of implementing them in night clubs by the autumn. But then he revealed that the Government had “changed its mind”. The current stance is that they will only be implemented in a Plan B scenario this winter.

However, official NHS guidelines which can be viewed here, seem to confirm that vaccine passports will be implemented by mid-December 2021.

Using the NHS COVID Pass‘ guidelines clearly state that ‘currently businesses and event organisers in England that choose to use the NHS COVID Pass as a condition of entry can decide whether or not to allow in people who self-declare that they are unable to be vaccinated or tested.’

What the NHS is stating here is that it is up to businesses who use the NHS COVID Pass whether or not they they wish to allow people who claim they are exempt from vaccination or testing into their premises. However, the next paragraph confirms that by mid-December they will no longer be allowed to accept people who self declare exemption, and can only accept exemptions via the NHS COVID Pass.

‘Businesses can continue to accept people who self-declare that they are medically exempt until mid December 2021, from which point they have to use the NHS COVID Pass to gain entry in the same way that people who are fully vaccinated do. Your NHS COVID Pass will not show that you have a medical exemption.

Untitledvac8.jpg

As things stand using the NHS COVID Pass is optional, and falls on businesses to decide whether or not they wish to use it as condition of entry. So for the NHS to clearly state that businesses will no longer be able to continue to accept people who self-declare exemptions from mid-December, and that the NHS COVID Pass must be used to gain entry, is a little strange if the NHS COVID Pass / Vaccine passport is still optional.

Therefore, this suggests that by mid-December 2021, the UK Government will write into law that the NHS COVID Pass / Vaccine passports must be used to gain entry to what are deemed to be non-essential shops, restaurants, and entertainment venues.

Which can only mean the UK Governments ‘Plan B‘ is coming to a town near you this winter…

Untitledvac9.jpg

Kieran Morrissey is an unassuming Hospital Manager working for the HSE here in Ireland. He has recently taken to posting videos regarding his concerns with regard to the suggestion that the Marburg virus is about to be weaponized aka April's suggestion by GAVI/Bill Gates that it is a likely candidate for 'the next pandemic' followed in August by the lapdogs at the WHO raising the stakes further.

The next pandemic: Marburg?

Untitledvir6.jpg

2021 AUG 12 World Health Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus announces Marburg Virus

Untitledvir5.jpg

Morrissey has posted videos in which he raises concerns that:

1. A PCR test has already been been developed

2. A vaccine is close to being emergency use authorized (one of which appears to contain the toxin Ricin):

In 2019, for example, IAVI (the International AIDS Vaccine Initiative) began researching a recombinant vesicular stomatitis virus (VSV) vector Marburg virus vaccine candidate, called rVSVΔG-MARV-GP. Another vaccine candidate MVA-BN Filo containing both Marburg and Ebola virus antigens could potentially protect against both haemorrhagic viruses. It is currently in phase 3 trials, and seems to trigger good immunity against the Ebola Zaire strain but it has not yet been tested against Marburg virus.

3. That is symptoms including clotting and bleeding may be used to disguise and worsen the situation concerning ADRs from the Covid Jabs.

Here is Kieran sharing his concerns earlier this month:

Urgent message from university hospital manager and academic Kieran Morrissey

Untitledvir7.jpg

Sadly it seems as if he has over stepped the mark. In what looks to be a classic special operations terror attack, his house was targeted for a brutal assault as his was inside - leaving him clearly traumatized. No police would respond to his or relatives desperate calls for assistance and it has all the hallmarks of a first and final warning to say no more.

It would appear as if the poor man may have been on to something.

IRELAND - SINISTER DEVELOPMENT - 1st TERROR ATTACK IN A LONG TIME

Untitledvir4.jpg

Last edited:
I want to share with you a little "revelation" that I had this morning.

Like many times, I was thinking about the disturbing news that I have read in Sott and other media. Concern for my son and my wife.

So, I was looking at some trees and I was watching the trees "move" with the wind.

Harmoniously the trees let the wind move their branches and leaves. They did not oppose the wind, they "flowed" with it.

Looking at the trees, I remembered several difficult moments in life and how mysteriously at the end everything turned out well. In every moment I did what I had to do. I "moved" with the wind.

Some of you may have seen the movie "PHENOMENON" with Travolta as the main character and as the character in a moment of great "tension", he suddenly watches the trees move with the wind. She begins to feel the spirit of the trees and the character begins to move to the rhythm of the trees, achieving a moment of peace and harmony.

My moment was something similar.

"Today" my family is fine and tomorrow I will try to do what I can.

I will try to "move" with the wind.

I encourage everyone.

"COVID IS OVER (was a scam)!
Week 6 of College Football Proves It!
106,815 people at Texas A&M/Bama.
No masks, except for the ridiculous reporter who interviewed the Texas A&M coach after upsetting Alabama."

bcbd1357feffd775.jpg

"Iowa vs Penn State yesterday yet they want to cancel Christmas.
Not on our watch."

6f5c9682b716c674.jpg

"Fauci commented that he doesn’t know when it will be safe for vaccinated people to be indoors without a mask."

Watch: Fauci Grants Permission For Kids To Go Trick-Or-Treating, But...

I want to share with you a little "revelation" that I had this morning.

Like many times, I was thinking about the disturbing news that I have read in Sott and other media. Concern for my son and my wife.

So, I was looking at some trees and I was watching the trees "move" with the wind.

Harmoniously the trees let the wind move their branches and leaves. They did not oppose the wind, they "flowed" with it.

Looking at the trees, I remembered several difficult moments in life and how mysteriously at the end everything turned out well. In every moment I did what I had to do. I "moved" with the wind.

Some of you may have seen the movie "PHENOMENON" with Travolta as the main character and as the character in a moment of great "tension", he suddenly watches the trees move with the wind. She begins to feel the spirit of the trees and the character begins to move to the rhythm of the trees, achieving a moment of peace and harmony.

My moment was something similar.

"Today" my family is fine and tomorrow I will try to do what I can.

I will try to "move" with the wind.

I encourage everyone.
I was thinking along a similar line a few days ago and was reminded of Bruce Lee's famous quote:

"Empty your mind.
Be formless, shapeless, like water.
You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.
You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle.
You put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Now water can flow or it can crash.
Be water, my friend."

Back
Top Bottom