Here's an article regarding the highly suspicious death of Dr. Bing Liu:

Professor Bing Liu – Another Coronavirus Researcher Assassinated​

May 6, 2020
Professor Bing Liu of the University of Pittsburgh who was on the verge of a breakthrough in scientific understanding of the new coronavirus has been shot dead. He was found in his townhouse with gunshot wounds to the head, neck, torso and extremities. Professor Bing Liu’s assassination follows yet another Coronavirus related death of a Canadian scientist Frank Plummer who was working on Coronavirus (HIV) vaccine.

Mask mandate ended two weeks ago in my area, masks are no longer mandatory anywhere except public transport, airports and hospital/ long term care facilities. Despite this, on a recent trip to a large grocery store, nearly everyone I saw was still wearing a mask. Of the 10 people in front of me at the checkout, 9 were masked and they also were careful to keep to the 6 feet distance. Sadly, while in the store I only saw one unmasked child, every other one including several toddlers that couldn't have been over 3 were all masked. The programming is so totally complete that I really have to wonder what, if anything, it's going to take to wake these people up!
Bavaria has also lifted the mask mandates, and all others since it is no longer a “hotspot”.
I also noticed most people wearing masks in the stores and outside. I felt like I stood out like a sore thumb. Some stores still recommend and make it politely clear their preference for customers to wear a mask. In a few stores all of the assistants and cashiers were wearing mask, so I wore mine out of consideration. Then I thought maybe some of the mask wearers felt like me or were too timid, so I went maskless as a kind of advertisement or encouragement, as people often tend to do as others do.
Luckily, no one seemed to particularly notice me, and no one was rude to me as a result.

It was a surprise to see just how many have fallen for this hoax. A sad sight indeed.

What do you think about those reports of strict lockdowns and covid cases outbreak in China?
I noticed that most reports come from msm like cnn, and I couldn't find any other source proving those facts. So it appears to me as another lie spread by msm to slam China. They present videos though... And we can notice people in those white suits who treat people badly, with violence and disrespect, that can't be denied. But maybe those were just unique cases that are now used to create illusion that such behaviour is common in China? To exaggerate things?
Maybe anyone has some more valid info source about the topic? That's some suspicious shit...

One Polish vlogger living in Shanghai in her latest video (31.03) is saying that there's going to be a strict lockdown in Shanghai in two days.
You can watch a video and see how Shanghai looked like on 31 of march.

She says "Shanghai's government denied that it's going to impose lockdown in the whole city, so it imposed lockdown in the half of the city - on eastern and southern part it imposed lockdown since 28.03 and it will last till 01.04. Lockdown of my part of the city will start in 01.04 and will last until 04.04. And it's not fair bacause it was announced on Sunday so people living on the eastern part of the city had only 4 hours to buy something to eat before they locked them up, and we have 4 days to do it." And then she points towards people behind her back, that are spending time outside drinking coffee, happy that they are not locked down yet. And she said that they warned her that she should prepare herself because lockdown can last even a week. She published post on her instagram 2 days ago saying that lockdown indeed is lasting longer than planned.

Her another Intagram post says:
All shops are closed, no supplies from supermarkets or restaurants. It is also forbidden to leave the houses, the gates of housing estates remain closed, and dozens of people in full protective clothing are walking behind the windows.

The lockdown was initially supposed to last 4 days, but the right-bank part of the city did not open after that time, which may mean that we will not leave the houses for even 2 weeks
I don't think that putting people at risk of not having anything to eat for couple of days is a good policy...

By watching her video I assume that there was indeed a lockdown in Shanghai. But we don't know if the bad treatment of people accused of being infected or kids being separated from their parents etc. is true.

So the question remains: why Chinese gov is reacting so histerically on covid? Are they really afraid? Is covid really more dangerous for East Asians? If Chinese gov is not playing along with Wall Street capital then why is it pushing covid narrative so much? Maybe this outbreak is related to vaccination (HIV)? Almost whole society is vaccinated there. And maybe they want to cover it up saying that it's covid outbreak.
Any thoughts?

Mandatory Vaccination for the EU Just Went Through Under the Radar

It does not matter if the pandemic is over and the vaccine is proven fraudulent, they are going for it anyway.

This just came into Gmail from a very reliable source. I am going to type it in here and take it verbatim. It is completely legit info.

“WARNING”

After June 30 2022

• the European Council has amended resolution 2361 and no longer objects to compulsory vaccination.
  • As of July 1 2022 the EU has announced the legislation for the mandatory EU COVID 19 Certificates that deprive you of all freedoms if you do not have a QR covid certificate. If there is a majority of member states signing the legislation, compulsory vaccination will be introduced.
  • at the end of 2022/2023 there will be a digital currency.
  • The EU will impose a digital ID on every EU citizen. (The Dutch already have this and are already referring to the EU version on the digld.nl website)
  • All ATMs will be replaced by QR code ATMs in the near future, Belgium is already installing them full swing.
  • If these QR code machines are integrated, cash can no longer be withdrawn from banks and/or elsewhere.
  • The EU aims to make cash completely worthless within 18 months.
  • The EU resolution permanently deprives every person of their physical integrity.
The actual document can be downloaded HERE. Even though it’s a foreign language for most, the words are lucky and you can tell what they are saying well enough to know this is for real.

Thanks to Dr. Claudia von Werlhof for bringing this to our attention.

Looks like I will need to figure something out to try to not go or get a jab:/ what are your thoughts on this new Novavax sh*t?

What i found is that there seems to be quite some information out there, like in this 9 minute video of 21st December 2021 in Dutch about Novavax by Dutch clinical immunology Professor Doctor Pierre Capel, stating more or less that because the spike protein in the Novavax is made outside of the body and then injected into the body with adjuvants, there will not be terrible side effects because the body doesn't make the spike protein itself, as is the case with mRNA and dsDNA based vaccines. So he seems to say it is less harmful to take it.

However, as JEEP posted already wayyy back in the thread, Dr Richard Fleming has a different opinion:
This is what Dr. Richard Fleming has tweeted about it:

View attachment 49167

I highly recommend listening to at least the first half of this interview with Dr Richard Fleming from 19th July 2021 about Novavax. According to him, the spike protein does get into your cells when you get injected with Novavax.

He says (7:20) that the Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen and AZ vaccines all inject genetic materials into the cells of the body and turn the cells into manufacturing plants for making the spike protein. This spike protein has a prion to it and prions cause diseases like mad cow disease and Alzheimer's, and this is the real danger of the spike protein, it's the real weapon that is causing harm slowly and methodically over time.
He explains how they made Novavax from 10:50 onwards: Take the baculo virus that can't infect people, put the DNA of the virus into it, inject it into the cells of the moth, it gets into the DNA of the moth and then the moth cells make the spike protein. Those spike proteins come out, they attach it to nano particles and together with soap from a tree, which is an irritant to people, inject it into people. So, Novavax injects the genetic code into moth cells so a moth can make partial proteins that get stuck together along with the soap from a tree to inject inside of you. He says that anything that puts this spike protein into your body is going to potentially produce this mad cow disease (brain like a sponge).
At 17:50 he says that with Novavax you're not getting the genetic sequence of the virus injected into you, but what you get injected is the spike protein which is the harmful part of it, that was simply made inside the cells of moths and that now get injected into you with an irritant from trees.

Also, FWIW, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr, is referring in his book 'The Real Anthony Fauci' numerous times to Novavax, mostly as 'Bill Gates's vaccine' and he is not a fan of Bill Gates and all he has done to say the least.
Here are two relevant excerpts from the book (Kindle version):

Gates’s pharmaceutical investments are particularly relevant to this chapter. Since shortly after its founding, his foundation has owned stakes in multiple drug companies. A recent investigation by The Nation revealed that the Gates Foundation currently holds corporate stocks and bonds in drug companies like Merck, GSK, Eli Lilly, Pfizer, Novartis, and Sanofi.69 Gates also has heavy positions in Gilead, Biogen, AstraZeneca, Moderna, Novavax, and Inovio. The foundation’s website candidly declares its mission to “seek more effective models of collaboration with major vaccine manufacturers to better identify and pursue mutually beneficial opportunities.”70

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (p. 614). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

Kadlec was also generous to Bill Gates, arranging a $1.6 billion grant—the largest to date—from Operation Warp Speed to Gates’s biotech selection, Novavax. Although the company, based in Gaithersburg, Maryland, had never brought a vaccine to market in its thirty-three-year history, and was then on the verge of collapse, Gates and his obedient minions at the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness (CEPI) had placed a bet on Novavax’s technology, which uses moth cells to pump out crucial molecules at a faster rate than typical vaccines.119
Note 119: Katie Thomas and Megan Twohey, “How a Struggling Company Won $1.6 Billion to Make a Coronavirus Vaccine,” New York Times (Jul. 16, 2020), nytimes.com/2020/07/16/health/coronavirusvaccine-novavax.html

Kennedy Jr., Robert F. . The Real Anthony Fauci: Bill Gates, Big Pharma, and the Global War on Democracy and Public Health (Children’s Health Defense) (pp. 831-832). Skyhorse. Kindle Edition.

As far as China goes, there is definitely something happening there because I ordered some supplies from there and the order was canceled and my money refunded because they said, “ we are unable to ship out goods because of recent Corona virus outbreak “.

Finally No Vaccine Mandate In Germany

The German Bundestag today voted on the bill for compulsory vaccination from the age of 60 with 296 parliamentarians voting for the bill and 378 against.

Initially the bill was intended to include everybody from 18 years on which met stiff resistance by most of the lawmakers. To save face the 'pro-vaccine coalition' of representatives from different parties cooked up a compromise that would have affected only people from the age of 50 which didn't meet with enthusiasm among the majority either.

In a last-ditch attempt last week the pro-vaxxers even raised the age limit proposal to 60 which was hilarious because people in that age bracket are already vaccinated by around 90%.

This must be a blow to Federal chancellor Scholz who was all in favor of this project since he came into office in December, although he was strictly against a vaccine mandate before the elections in November...

The current three party coalition in Berlin was certainly helpful as well with the libertarian FDP party throwing a spanner in the works here and there, as was the drawn-out discussion process of the last four months.

Finally No Vaccine Mandate In Germany

The German Bundestag today voted on the bill for compulsory vaccination from the age of 60 with 296 parliamentarians voting for the bill and 378 against.

Initially the bill was intended to include everybody from 18 years on which met stiff resistance by most of the lawmakers. To save face the 'pro-vaccine coalition' of representatives from different parties cooked up a compromise that would have affected only people from the age of 50 which didn't meet with enthusiasm among the majority either.

In a last-ditch attempt last week the pro-vaxxers even raised the age limit proposal to 60 which was hilarious because people in that age bracket are already vaccinated by around 90%.

This must be a blow to Federal chancellor Scholz who was all in favor of this project since he came into office in December, although he was strictly against a vaccine mandate before the elections in November...

The current three party coalition in Berlin was certainly helpful as well with the libertarian FDP party throwing a spanner in the works here and there, as was the drawn-out discussion process of the last four months.
Have you read the Post of Michael B C? just scroll up some posts. They will do it via EU (travel and digital money). They do not need the national mandatory shot.

Have you read the Post of Michael B C? just scroll up some posts. They will do it via EU (travel and digital money). They do not need the national mandatory shot.

As of here and now compulsory vaccination in Germany has failed. Even if it hadn't the bureaucracy would have been at pains to create a vaccination index, and the health insurance companies had already rejected to participate citing as one of the reasons a lack of paper (!) to write the necessary letters.

Even at the behest of the EU these administrative problems will not improve in the months to come, especially when societal drama increases.

Without enough oil, gas and foodstuffs the EU can only reveal itself as a paper tiger.

The PTB will certainly want to control people via digital money, no doubt about that.

As of here and now compulsory vaccination in Germany has failed. Even if it hadn't the bureaucracy would have been at pains to create a vaccination index, and the health insurance companies had already rejected to participate citing as one of the reasons a lack of paper (!) to write the necessary letters.

Even at the behest of the EU these administrative problems will not improve in the months to come, especially when societal drama increases.

Without enough oil, gas and foodstuffs the EU can only reveal itself as a paper tiger.

The PTB will certainly want to control people via digital money, no doubt about that.

As the real economy collapses, the pathocrats will increasingly just be issuing toothless edicts that everyone just ignores.

This spike protein has a prion to it and prions cause diseases like mad cow disease
TTAC couple, Ty and Charlene Bollinger, had this sad story in one of their recent emails:

Exclusive Interview: Woman Dies From Rare Brain Disorder After Second Pfizer Shot, Husband Says We’re ‘Guinea Pigs’​

jennifer-sprague-vaccine-injury-feature-800x417.jpg

Originally published on The Defender, Children’s Health Defense’s News + Views website.

Jennifer Deason Sprague, a healthy 60-year-old woman from Missouri, died Feb. 21, five months after receiving her second dose of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine.

Jennifer died from Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), a fatal degenerative brain disorder.

In an exclusive interview with The Defender, Richard Sprague said his wife received the first dose of Pfizer on Aug. 29, 2021, and her second dose on Sept. 21, 2021.

Although he remained unvaccinated, Sprague said his wife got the vaccine because she worked for the Perkins Restaurant Corporation, which required employees to get the shot.

“I told her to just lie about it and if they asked for a vaccination card, then she should ask them to make everyone show proof they had the shot,” Sprague said. “She felt bad lying about it, so she went ahead and got it.”

Four days after the second dose, Jennifer experienced her first episode of a “sudden strange event she couldn’t explain,” while she and her husband were at a dinner theater.

Sprague said:

“We had just finished our meal and were just visiting. All at once, she said, ‘There is something wrong. Please take me home now. I don’t know what it is and I cannot explain it.’ So we missed the theater and went straight home.”

The following week Jennifer called her doctor and asked if the episode she experienced could be related to the COVID vaccine.

“The doctor said if it was the shot, she would have known it after a couple of hours, not a couple of days,” Sprague said.

Jennifer started having more episodes and her left hand and side began to tremble. On Oct. 13, 2021, Jennifer went back to the doctor, who prescribed Xanax for anxiety.

Over the next few weeks, her symptoms worsened and her left side began to feel heavier than her right side, Sprague said. This continued throughout November and December. Jennifer’s doctor instructed her to stay on the Xanax because he thought it was anxiety.

Jennifer experienced another episode of the “events she couldn’t explain” on Dec. 24, 2021, only this time it was worse, Sprague said. She told everyone she needed to go home and apologized.

Later that evening, Sprague took his wife to the ER, where physicians treated her for anxiety and recommended pills she could take to “get her through the night.” The doctors could find nothing wrong with her, Sprague said.

The next morning, Jennifer went to work at Perkins, as all employees were required to work on Christmas day. But by 10 a.m., Richard got a call to pick up his wife.

“She had a very bad episode at work,” Sprague explained. “She couldn’t hold a tray or pour coffee.”

Sprague found a new doctor. At Jennifer’s appointment on Jan. 5, the physician said she was being over-medicated and stopped everything cold turkey, thinking this would resolve her symptoms, Sprague said.

A follow-up was scheduled for Feb. 10, but Sprague took Jennifer back to the doctor at the end of January because her symptoms were more severe.

Sprague explained:

“By this time, I’m having to tow her along when we walk. We would go to the mall and walk laps so she was in shape when she would return to work, but around January 23, to look at my wife — if this is Xanax withdrawal I felt I needed someone to encourage me.

“She was having a hard time dressing herself. It would take her two hours to get focused in the morning, and her brain fog was bad. She would lose her train of thought. After 30 minutes or so I’d walk in the bathroom and ask if she was okay and the shower would be cold again. At the time, we laughed about it.”

“When I took Jennifer back to the doctor, they took one look at her and knew something was going on,” Sprague said. Doctors performed blood work and MRIs, but the results came back normal.

“They recommended a neurologist — because something didn’t look quite right — and a psychiatrist to see if it was psychological, which scared Jennifer because she said she wasn’t crazy,” Sprague said. “If this was Xanax withdrawal this thing would be turning around any day.”

Sprague said:

“Early that evening something happened in her head. She did not like the neurologist because he wanted her to see the psychiatrist and she started repeating herself over and over: ‘This guy thinks I’m crazy. This guy thinks I’m crazy.’ She started stumbling around. She stumbled trying to get in the car. I called my son to help me and we took her straight home.”

After they arrived home, two of Sprague’s children — an RN and a chemist — came over. They persuaded Jennifer to go back to the ER.

“Doctors immediately did another MRI and admitted her around January 30,” Sprague said.

At the time, Jennifer was still able to sit up and walk independently.

“I didn’t know it at the time, but the neurologist had read the MRI and saw a significant change on the right side of her brain and suspected CJD,” Sprague said. “They didn’t tell me because they wanted to rule out everything else.”

Doctors did more scans of Jennifer’s brain and entire body to rule out infections and cancer. “They said she was a 60-year-old in a 40-year-old’s body,” Sprague said.

At the end of the week, Jennifer’s doctors said they needed to perform a spinal tap, but by this time, she was unable to get out of bed by herself.

Sprague said:

“In one week she started regressing so fast it was unbelievable. She was fogged, having a hard time, was seeing snakes on the wall — like she had dementia — and it would only last about three days until that part of the brain was gone. But she never forgot who I was. She always remembered who I was.”

The spinal tap confirmed Jennifer had CJD, a prion disease. A study published last year in Microbiology & Infectious Diseases found a potential link between Pfizer’s COVID vaccine and prion disease in humans.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), prion diseases are a family of rare progressive neurodegenerative disorders that affect humans and animals. Prion diseases are usually rapidly progressive and always fatal.

The CDC’s website states:

“The term ‘prions’ refers to abnormal, pathogenic agents that are transmissible and are able to induce abnormal folding of specific normal cellular proteins called prion proteins that are found most abundantly in the brain. The functions of these normal prion proteins are still not completely understood. The abnormal folding of the prion proteins leads to brain damage and the characteristic signs and symptoms of the disease.”

Sprague said the doctors hoped Jennifer had the curable autoimmune disorder known as “Brain on Fire,” which is triggered by an attack on one of the key neurotransmitter receptors in the brain.

Brain on Fire mimics CJD but can be cured, Sprague said. So, they “immediately started treating Jennifer for it and giving her steroids, but it made absolutely no difference.”

Insurance quits paying for Jennifer’s care

After Jennifer was diagnosed with CJD on Feb. 12, Jennifer’s insurance company said it would no longer pay for her care and Sprague was told his wife would not recover.

“If I leave her in the hospital it’s out of pocket,” Sprague said. “Otherwise, it’s a care facility or I take her home on hospice.”

Sprague said:

“I talked the hospital into allowing her to stay one more day and I suggested they try rehab one more time. But the next day, it was worse. They tried to get her to sit up and to communicate with her, but by then … she could take things in but could not take anything out.”

Sprague made arrangements for hospice care at his home.

“During her final days, she was pretty much in a total coma,” Sprague said. “Although at times she would still try to talk or kiss me.”

Sprague said:

“Your brain is just disappearing. It’s crazy. You’re in this perfect healthy body and your brain just dies within the course of a few months.”

Jennifer died at 12:47 p.m. on Feb. 21.

After speaking with The Defender, Sprague said he will be filing a report with the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System — a reporting system for vaccine injuries no one in the medical community told him about.

Sprague said doctors were “totally noncommittal” on whether the Pfizer vaccine caused Jennifer’s CJD, but the nurses became interested in the connection after reading an article in The Defender about Cheryl Cohen, who also experienced rapid-onset sporadic CJD and died within three months of her second Pfizer dose.

Sprague said he wants others to take the risks of COVID vaccines seriously and to understand the consequences of getting the shots.

He added:

“Never take one of these shots without full knowledge of what can happen … without full knowledge that this is experimental. This is not just something to run out and randomly do. You’re a guinea pig. Do you want to be a part of that or not?”

“I would take the consequences of not being able to do something because I’m not vaccinated over the risks of the shots,” Sprague said. “If you look at the risks and still choose to take it that’s one thing, but blindly taking it is totally wrong and unconstitutional.”
We are all just too aware how criminally horrific these clotshots are and as has been shown, the plan is on to jab us all no matter what. And then you have people like Megyn Kelly in the interview with RFK Jr. that I recently posted - I couldn't finish watching it as she was just too obnoxious. She countered all the factual info Bobby was relating with the "official" statements of the national/global health agencies and others that it is all safe and no evidence of harm. :barf:

Sad to say, we can't expect a turn around until more of the population finally gets it by intense suffering.

Thanks Fellows! Looks like I will need to figure something out to try to not go or get a jab:/ what are your thoughts on this new Novavax sh*t?
I hope you are aware of the fact that if you decide to take a jab, you might become an AI controlled cyborg/zombi in not so far future, providing you are lucky enough to survive that long and not get some blood clots or other strokes. If you allow nano technology to be injected into your body, it is a done deal, you cannot possibly undo it, even if you happnened to regret your decision later on.
From more spiritual point of view, by accepting the jab you subordinate your will to the dark side of life, you let them decide for you what goes into your body, even though you know that this is bad for you, in order for them to allow you to do something, which basically means you voluntarily relinquish your Source given right to decide for yourself and thus you consent to your enslavement. What they want is your obedience and you give it them. For me it is a matter of self-respect on spiritual level.

As for myself all "vaccines" are a big NO NO and no trip could be that imporant to accept it. This is how I understand things, and you can take it into consideration or not, it is up to you.

If you hold a strong unwavering NO in your mind, with no possibility whatsoever to change it, even if it would mean resigning from your trip and staying at home, yet if you keep strong desire to get there and you strongly believe inside to the point of knowing, that you are going to get there, you will manifest it to yourself. Whatever you think or imagine appears on the spiritual side as a tangible thing which can be seen by beings there, which then manifests in your life here. It may or may not work, because our life is mostly rulled by so called subconsciousness, which can have different opinon about it and sabotage your plans. Yet, if there is any possibility for you to go there (because they might make it impossible for all by suspending all flights, for example) and you manage to put yourself into the state of knowing, that you will do it, you will manifest it for yourself.

If it happens that you are forced to stay at home because you do not consent to take a jab, as for myslef, you are still a winner.

Back
Top Bottom