I have a personal question to forum members from USA (however within the topic discussed). Is there any light of sight that some restrictions regarding entering USA from UE countries will be reduced in following weeks? Probably, due to work I will need to travel to USA in may 2022 and I am not vaccinated. I read that for unvaccinated travelers quarantine is required (7 days). Cannot afford for that. So either, I will need to be jabbed or some restrictions will be reduced. Do you have maybe some infos? Thanks!

I have a personal question to forum members from USA (however within the topic discussed). Is there any light of sight that some restrictions regarding entering USA from UE countries will be reduced in following weeks? Probably, due to work I will need to travel to USA in may 2022 and I am not vaccinated. I read that for unvaccinated travelers quarantine is required (7 days). Cannot afford for that. So either, I will need to be jabbed or some restrictions will be reduced. Do you have maybe some infos? Thanks!

There's no quarantine requirement anymore. Instead, you need to show proof of vaxx. Otherwise they won't let you board the flight.

Or simply a negative antigen test result? Am not familiar with Europe but this is what was required to fly into the u.s from Mexico.

Strangely enough not one person asked to see the papers from the clinic so I wouldn't say it is truly "required".

Personally I'd fly into Mexico and then take a connecting flight to u.s long before going the jab route.

Mask mandate ended two weeks ago in my area, masks are no longer mandatory anywhere except public transport, airports and hospital/ long term care facilities. Despite this, on a recent trip to a large grocery store, nearly everyone I saw was still wearing a mask. Of the 10 people in front of me at the checkout, 9 were masked and they also were careful to keep to the 6 feet distance. Sadly, while in the store I only saw one unmasked child, every other one including several toddlers that couldn't have been over 3 were all masked. The programming is so totally complete that I really have to wonder what, if anything, it's going to take to wake these people up!

According to the Government website, all non citizens must be vaccinated to enter the country.
It was updated recently.

Mask mandate ended two weeks ago in my area, masks are no longer mandatory anywhere except public transport, airports and hospital/ long term care facilities. Despite this, on a recent trip to a large grocery store, nearly everyone I saw was still wearing a mask. Of the 10 people in front of me at the checkout, 9 were masked and they also were careful to keep to the 6 feet distance. Sadly, while in the store I only saw one unmasked child, every other one including several toddlers that couldn't have been over 3 were all masked. The programming is so totally complete that I really have to wonder what, if anything, it's going to take to wake these people up!

The contrast with my area is rather stark. For context, I'm in a blue state college town - NPC central. There are still mask wearers about but markedly fewer than previously.

Canadians by and large really do seem utterly hopeless. What a miserable country.

The contrast with my area is rather stark. For context, I'm in a blue state college town - NPC central. There are still mask wearers about but markedly fewer than previously.

Canadians by and large really do seem utterly hopeless. What a miserable country.

As an aside, the latest Health and Wellness show on SOTT kind of missed the mark. Local restrictions might be lifting but western anglo countries don't show any sign of lifting travel restrictions - if anything the travel restrictions are worse than ever for purebloods. In Canada they won't even let citizens leave the country, and there's exactly zero indication that policy will change, ever.

In Canada they won't even let citizens leave the country, and there's exactly zero indication that policy will change, ever.
Reminds me of The Matrix, once again:
Morpheus: The Matrix is everywhere, it is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window, or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
Neo: What truth?
Morpheus: That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell, taste, or touch. A prison for your mind.

Last edited:
Are you not sure? Sure that it is poison they give you?

I see it like this: either you know you will not take it, or you are succeptible to their whole poison, including the propaganda on either side. I would recommend to decide: Is it an option or not. For me it is not. Period. So I do not continue that possible timeline.

As an aside, the latest Health and Wellness show on SOTT kind of missed the mark. Local restrictions might be lifting but western anglo countries don't show any sign of lifting travel restrictions - if anything the travel restrictions are worse than ever for purebloods. In Canada they won't even let citizens leave the country, and there's exactly zero indication that policy will change, ever.

Unvaccinated Australians who want to leave pretty much have to escape.

Again, the comment discussion to the posted article is amazing! Check these comments:

Formerly_Known_As_Someone
Mar 14Liked by Igor Chudov
Also, people with life-threatening Covid have high levels of an enzyme similar to rattlesnake venom--
DISCOVERY: Researchers Find Phospholipase A2 group IIA Enzyme Drives COVID-19 Mortality
I was looking for an article I had read saying it was similar to a particular snake venom that's considered a potential bioweapon. Couldn't find that. (I do see stuff about treating Covid with snake venom.)
Is there anything nasty that has NOT been inserted into this virus?

Cheeps
Mar 14·edited 15 hr agoLiked by Igor Chudov
Intriguing from a theological perspective, to be sure.
The strike of the serpent, or "scorpion strike" as Revelation would have it?
Snakes and scorpions share the same A2 phospholipase. Is the enzyme conclusively compared only to snake venom? (One might imagine U. Of Arizona researchers would examine all locally accessible possibilities. 🦂)

Got this preview link from Ohio Stands Up:

EXPLOSIVE: “Watch The Water” Covid Bombshell EXCLUSIVE! The Great Lie Revealed, Coming Soon!​

1649298401821.png
In a Stew Peters Network exclusive, Dr. Bryan Ardis, D.C has a shocking discovery to share about the great lie of the pandemic, involving the drinking water, the evil snake connection, and a tie to the first enemy of the Body of Christ.

Dr. Ardis is going to give a talk in Cincinnati, OH, this Saturday night. I really wanted to go, but no one to go with and I didn't even bother to get hubby on board. Plus, what to do with our dog (15 this month) who was having major incontinence issues that turned out to be bladder stones (numerous plus really large ones) for the second time - operated and slowly getting back to normal finally. I imagine his talk will be an explosive revelation based on the above clip. And I sure hope no April Drop Dead date applies here!

1649299090925.png

Back
Top Bottom