I received an urgent red alert text from my GP surgery this morning saying that only very urgent cases will be treated at the surgery at present as a number of their clinicians are off with covid. It did make me smile. All the staff at that surgery have to be fully vaxed and boosted as the head GP is very on board with the vaccination scenario. I have heard of a number of people contracting covid recently, often for the second time, and most of them appear to be fully vaxed and boosted. My care home boss who had to be vaccinated to keep her job but was very reluctant, had the worst episode of covid of any of us two years ago. She was very ill and off work for three weeks. She now has covid for the second time.

I'm really hoping the mask mandates in Ohio go completely away as I'm still on track for jury duty the end of March
I actually secured a second deferment of my jury duty and I'm so happy I did as the Columbus mask mandate order - which was being followed by the county courts - was rescinded March 7th! My last receipt of jury material included the full covid restrictions with no notice that the mask requirement had ended. I went on the judicial website to make sure and it also had no obvious notice that masks were no longer required - I had to use search to root it out. Of course, masks are still strongly recommended. The social distancing rules are still in place as well. I suppose if I get picked for a jury, I'll have to sit in a plastic box as per this pic:

1648509583549.png

Everyone gets their temperature taken daily and according to the article, masks and testing may be required by the judge:
Masks will be worn during the trial in courtroom 2A, with the judge, who is elevated and away from the parties involved, the attorneys who are speaking and the testifying witnesses removing them as needed. The witness stand has plexiglass on all sides, with openings to allow them to review exhibits or reports.

The trial for former Mount Carmel doctor William Husel is expected to last at least two months, but that timeline could be extended if a juror tests positive for COVID.

To try and limit the potential for delays of days or weeks, Franklin County Common Pleas Judge Michael Holbrook has instituted a number of special measures.

Holbrook said the 18 jurors – 12 who will ultimately deliberate and six alternates – will use two separate jury rooms on breaks and before court begins each day. This will allow for more space to spread out within those rooms. They also will have separate restroom facilities available to them.

When jurors arrive each morning, their temperature will be taken.

The jury selection process was held in an auditorium at the county courthouse complex where more spacing was available to accommodate the 60-plus potential jurors who were there. The judge told jurors during the selection that if one juror tests positive for COVID, it delays the entire process.

During jury selection, Husel and his attorneys did not wear masks. They were seated on a stage, elevated and distanced from others in the room. Husel’s lead attorney, Jose Baez, said he wanted jurors to see his face and Husel’s face during the selection process.

Assistant Franklin County Prosecutor David Zeyen, who is leading the prosecution effort, removed his mask when speaking, but the prosecution team kept their masks on throughout the proceedings.

Because all jurors need to hear all evidence in the case, the trial cannot proceed unless all 18 are present in the courtroom. Any positive test would result in quarantine and delays to the trial that would be determined by the vaccination status and symptoms of those who are ill.

The jurors were not asked about their vaccination status and will not be unless it becomes necessary in determining how long a quarantine or delay period might be needed. The courtroom where the trial is being conducted is one of the largest at the courthouse and has plexiglass partitions between each juror.

During the trial, if attorneys test positive for COVID, there could also be delays. However, because there are teams of attorneys on each side, those delays may not be as lengthy. Should Husel or Holbrook test positive, the case could also be delayed.

Masks will be worn during the trial in courtroom 2A, with the judge, who is elevated and away from the parties involved, the attorneys who are speaking and the testifying witnesses removing them as needed. The witness stand has plexiglass on all sides, with openings to allow them to review exhibits or reports.

Because of the need for social distancing, public seating in the courtroom is limited. There are 14 available seats, seven of which will be designated for use by Husel’s family and supporters.

The other seven seats are available for families of the deceased patients, civil attorneys and the media, with priority given to family members of the victim. A secondary, overflow room is set up in courtroom 6F for additional family members who wish to view the proceedings via livestream.

When deliberations begin, Holbrook said an empty courtroom will be used by the jury. That courtroom, which will not be the same courtroom where the trial is being conducted, will be closed and security posted outside so no one interrupts or disrupts the proceedings.
The official court website does not cite any requirement for covid testing so I'm not sure if that can be enforced. It does seem that judges tend to give themselves god-like powers over the peons even though there was an hour's worth of affirmation of serving as a juror by the jury manager and two judges this morning - selfless/essential civic duty and all that. :rolleyes:

Fate/DCM must have smiled on me! 28 people were picked for a trial on Monday and I wasn't one of them and we were all released for the day at 2 pm which is unusually early. I figured the odds were good my name would be called for a different trial on Tuesday. The people picked yesterday exited for the courtroom while the rest of us waited for the next development. I read Sott and the forum on my phone to pass the time with plans to continue reading a book I had started reading yesterday. As lunchtime approached, no new selection had been announced and even after noon came and went, no sign of the jury manager. I was hungry and debated if I should just go to a table and start eating. But - to my completely shocked amazement and everyone else's - the jury manager appeared about ten after and announced we could all take off our jury badges - that we not only were being dismissed for the day, but for the remainder of the week! The trial had concluded and there were no more in the works which seemed odd since Monday's orientation had indicated there was quite the backlog due to the mass postponements caused by Covid. So all the general upset I had felt since first being notified last November turned out to be needless worry/frustration/annoyance. I had convinced myself to be as neutral as possible regarding everything and to just go with the flow should I be selected. I couldn't have wished for a better outcome if I'd planned it.

We were informed that we were exempt from further jury duty for two years which isn't quite long enough for me to reach the upper age limit for opting out. Who knows what the world will be like in two years - I doubt jury duty will be a pressing concern ever again. I should add that my most recent dental appointment also no longer required a mask although still doing the temperature taking and distancing. Yep, the new normal successfully implemented.

Fate/DCM must have smiled on me! 28 people were picked for a trial on Monday and I wasn't one of them and we were all released for the day at 2 pm which is unusually early. I figured the odds were good my name would be called for a different trial on Tuesday. The people picked yesterday exited for the courtroom while the rest of us waited for the next development. I read Sott and the forum on my phone to pass the time with plans to continue reading a book I had started reading yesterday. As lunchtime approached, no new selection had been announced and even after noon came and went, no sign of the jury manager. I was hungry and debated if I should just go to a table and start eating. But - to my completely shocked amazement and everyone else's - the jury manager appeared about ten after and announced we could all take off our jury badges - that we not only were being dismissed for the day, but for the remainder of the week! The trial had concluded and there were no more in the works which seemed odd since Monday's orientation had indicated there was quite the backlog due to the mass postponements caused by Covid. So all the general upset I had felt since first being notified last November turned out to be needless worry/frustration/annoyance. I had convinced myself to be as neutral as possible regarding everything and to just go with the flow should I be selected. I couldn't have wished for a better outcome if I'd planned it.

We were informed that we were exempt from further jury duty for two years which isn't quite long enough for me to reach the upper age limit for opting out. Who knows what the world will be like in two years - I doubt jury duty will be a pressing concern ever again. I should add that my most recent dental appointment also no longer required a mask although still doing the temperature taking and distancing. Yep, the new normal successfully implemented.
What is the age limit to opt out?

What is the age limit to opt out?
75 which I think is 5 years too long. There are probably plenty of people in their 70s who welcome a chance to serve as well as plenty with enough health ailments - that don't quite meet the defined health exemption - who would rather not be compelled to participate. Interestingly enough, part of the orientation was a video explaining the process plus the reluctance of some to jury duty. As an example was a really absurd "letter" supposedly written by an 84 year old lady. Right off her age allowed her to decline and there was no need to relate all of her outrageous reasons why her service would need to be "adjusted" to meet her personal habits. Really ridiculous and I assumed it was a purposely exaggerated tale to emphasize people's general dislike for jury duty.

Wonderful news...
After more than two years fighting COVID-19, some medical experts in Ontario say the province has entered a sixth wave.

"There are more cases now than there were a week ago and two weeks ago," infectious disease expert Dr. Isaac Bogoch said Tuesday.

"We can call this a wave. We just don't know the size of the wave. But it's here."

Bogoch said Ontario should "watch the hospitalizations closely" over the next few weeks.
Well, my guess is that "some medical experts" didn't want to let go of this scamdemic because then they would fall back into obscurity and not be on any media platform. They love the attention and it feeds their egos (osit). No doubt some of the restrictions will be reimposed. 😠

*sigh* I want to put this in the Baked Noodles section. I'm really tired of this stuff. Sputniknews (emphases theirs):

Biden: US Running Out of Funds For COVID-19

Mar. 30, 2022

Earlier this week, the CDC announced that people 50 and older are now eligible for a fourth COVID19 shot in the nation’s ongoing fight against the pandemic. Hospitalizations and cases are falling but some experts warn that the BA.2 variant may lead to a surge in the fall.

In the White House briefing room, President Biden urged Congress to pass additional funding to fight the COVID19 pandemic. Biden says the government is rapidly running out of money to provide free vaccine shots, monoclonal antibodies for therapeutic treatments and testing supplies.

The lack of funding is already affecting the fight against the pandemic, Biden said. “Congress hasn’t provided enough money to keep purchasing these monoclonal antibodies. We’ve had to cancel planned orders and cut the supply we’re sending to the states. Without more funding, we’ll start to run out of them by the end of May.”

Biden is asking Congress to allocate an additional $22 billion for the fight against COVID. Congress recently debated an additional $15 billion in funding, but the measure stalled, with Republicans stating that the administration did not make a strong case that the funds are needed.

The briefing seemed to, at least in part, be an attempt to address those concerns.

“Congress, we need to secure additional supply now. Now. We can’t wait until we find ourselves in the midst of another surge to act. It’ll be too late.”

Besides asking for more funding, Biden announced the launch of a new website, covid.gov. Calling it “a one-stop shop where anyone in America can find what they need to navigate the virus,” Biden explained that the website offers “free vaccines and boosters, free at-home tests, high-quality masks. And the latest information about the level of COVID-19 spread in your community.”

After the briefing, Biden received his fourth COVID19 vaccine shot on live television.

In June 2021, Biden encouraged states to use the remaining COVID19 funds from the American Rescue Plan, then estimated at $350 billion, to fund law enforcement in an effort to head off a crime wave.

“We're now providing more guidance on how [state and local governments] can use the $350 billion nationally that the American Rescue Plan has available to help reduce crime and address the root causes,” Biden said (via Politico). “For example, cities experiencing an increase in gun violence were able to use the American Rescue Plan dollars to hire police officers needed for community policing and to pay their overtime.”

It is not clear how many state and local governments have used those funds to prop up their law enforcement instead of combating COVID19, but it showcases how different the administration views the COVID19 pandemic compared to less than a year ago.

More DTRA crimes come to light!

Russia presents new evidence on Ukraine biolabs, comments on links to Biden and US

The Russian military has presented documents showing Ukraine’s interest in using drones to deliver weaponized pathogens developed in US-funded biolabs. Names of US officials involved in the biolabs projects, and the role the current US president’s son played in the program, were also made public during the special briefing on Thursday.
One of the key pieces of evidence was a letter from the Ukrainian company Motor Sich to the Turkish drone manufacturer Baykar Makina – makers of the Bayraktar TB2 and Akinci UAVs – dated December 15, 2021. The Ukrainians specifically asked if the drones could carry 20 liters of aerosolized payload to a range of 300 kilometers – putting them in range of a dozen major Russian cities and almost all of Belarus.

“We are talking about the development by the Kiev regime of technical means of delivery and use of biological weapons with the possibility of their use against the Russian Federation,” said Lieutenant General Igor Kirillov, commander of the Russian Nuclear, Biological and Chemical Protection Forces.
Drone_carried_bioweapon_spray_system.jpg
Kirillov also referenced a US patent (No. 8,967,029) for a mechanism to deploy aerosolized pathogens from a drone. The US response to a 2018 Russian inquiry about this patent did not deny its existence, but claimed that it technically did not violate Washington’s obligations under the treaties banning chemical and biological weapons, he pointed out.

Kirillov showed signed contracts between US government agencies – Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), the Pentagon, the Department of State – and the Ukrainian Ministry of Health, as well as the specific facilities inside Ukraine. The Pentagon spent more than $30 million for biological research at just one Ukrainian facility, the Public Health Center of the Ministry of Health, according to the Russian military.

Metabiota.jpg

"[..]..the Russian intervention halted activities at five Ukrainian biolabs that had been working with anthrax, tularemia, brucellosis, cholera, leptospirosis, and African swine fever."

Hearing about these Ukrainian virus-spraying drone projects reminded me of the earlier swine flu outbreaks in farms in China, still during Trump's presidency. I had the gut feeling then, these farms were sprayed by CIA.

:scared: So, the question rises… how we help people to get rid of graphene based nanoparticles and shards from their blood and cells ? How much is known in this area so far ?

There is a protocol about getting rid of Graphene Oxide on the "red pill revolution" website. From what I understood, it will be updated soon.

There were quite a lot of studies showing the toxicity of GO but I did manage to find this.

It seems UV-Light therapy showed promising results.

UV light is a small part of the suns rays but yeah it is certainly, maybe around 10% of the suns rays that permeate the earths atmosphere..

There are three types: UVA ( 95% ), UVB ( 5% ), UVC ( apparently doesn't permeate the earths atmosphere ) UVA is a longer wave length and it's UVB that converts proteins in our skin ( 7-DHC ) into vitamin D.

Considering this: Vitamin D determines severity in COVID-19: Researchers urge government to change advice -- Sott.net

Could certainly be the case.

Added:

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI)​

In addition to ozone therapy, we are also proud to offer Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation therapy (UBI). This therapy involves exposing your blood to ultraviolet light, which can heighten the body’s immune system response, help kill infections, and eradicate the bacteria and viruses in your bloodstream. At enrG Wellness, a UBI therapy treatment is used in conjunction with an ozone treatment to get the maximum amount of immune system and infection-fighting support.

Maybe UBI will work against the chards!

If the blood has to be exposed to ultraviolet light to gain benefits, there might be a DIY way to do this. Not to worry, the skin doesn't have to be punctured! :-)

During the UVB rich hours of the day, couple of hours before and after the solar midday (UVA is around for longer), simply go outside without wearing glasses, contacts or even sunglasses (usually these block UV).

In the back of the eye (retina), the blood vessels are covered by just a thin layer of cells, and are practically "exposed". UV radiation reaches those vessels through the lens of the eye and the "see through" stuff inside the eyeball (vitreous body) with no problems. The whole blood volume appears to pass by the eye's small vessels in about 2 hours (mentioned in the podcast at 3:05):

I have had a few IV ozone therapy sessions per year. The nurse there said, that they have had many patients who have developed problems after the jabs, and usually ozone therapies have helped. Some patients have had the shot, had side effects from it, which have been improved by the ozone, but then they have had another jab, with the side effects coming back. They have been advised, that it would be good to consider if having the third one is reasonable. Some patients don't make the connection even at that point, in their blind trust of authorities.

Sputniknews (emphases theirs):

Italy Lifts COVID-19-Related State of Emergency, Phases Out Restrictions

Apr. 1, 2022

On January 31, 2020, Italy's government proclaimed a COVID-19 state of emergency for the first time. To date, 14.5 million cases have been recorded in the country, with 13.1 million recoveries and over 159,000 deaths.

Italy formally ended the COVID-19 pandemic state of emergency on Thursday, more than two years after it was declared and after many extensions, the country's media reported.

Between April 1 and December 31, 2022, the country can gradually phase down the remaining COVID-19 measures. According to the new rules, the four-tier system based on a color code (white, yellow, orange, and red zones for no, low, medium, and high pandemic risk, respectively) would no longer apply as of Friday.

This reportedly indicates that the remaining actions will be implemented nationwide, regardless of the epidemiological situation in any given locality or region.

The now-defunct emergency legislation, which has been renewed multiple times, has given authorities broad power to deal with the pandemic, allowing them to cut through red tape to establish, alter, or rescind emergency measures.

According to Wanted in Rome, General Francesco Paolo Figliuolo, who has served as Italy's emergency coronavirus commissioner for the past year, was also set to leave his post on Thursday. Figliuolo, a logistics expert, was in charge of the country's successful vaccination campaign, which saw over 90% of Italians aged 12 and up complete the immunization cycle.

After March 31, the government's coronavirus advisory framework, including the technical scientific committee (CTS), will be discontinued. Beginning on April 1, Italy's COVID-19 restrictions, including the Green Pass, will be gradually phased out once the state of emergency is lifted.

Earlier, the Italian authorities noted that further regulation changes will be "examined" during April in preparation for May 1, when the mask mandate and the so-called green pass system (which shows proof of vaccination or recent recovery from COVID-19 and is needed to access many places) are scheduled to be phased away entirely.

Another significant change is that anyone aged 50 and up who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 will be able to return to work after submitting a negative test result. The so-called "super" green pass (which simply requires confirmation of immunization or recuperation) will, however, be required for health care professionals, including those in nursing homes, until December 31 of this year.

Local public transportation users will no longer be required to display a green pass beginning Friday, but will be required to wear face masks on board until April 30.

Furthermore, the new measures imply that the mandate to wear a mask outdoors, as well as the requirement to wear an FFP2 filtering face mask in classrooms, will be eliminated across Italy.

Prime Minister Mario Draghi originally announced the March 31 deadline in February.

Because of the state of emergency, Giuseppe Conte, Italy's former prime minister, was able to impose the first statewide lockdown in the Western world in early March 2020, just days after northern Italy became the epicenter of Europe's first known novel coronavirus outbreak.

The state of emergency has been renewed several times since then, but it is now coming to an end as cases in Italy and other parts of Europe rise again.

More DTRA crimes come to light!

Russia presents new evidence on Ukraine biolabs, comments on links to Biden and US

View attachment 57317

View attachment 57316

Hearing about these Ukrainian virus-spraying drone projects reminded me of the earlier swine flu outbreaks in farms in China, still during Trump's presidency. I had the gut feeling then, these farms were sprayed by CIA.
Remember on the Chinese pig farms they were fighting drones? But this post should be in the Ukies threat.

Last edited:
I received an urgent red alert text from my GP surgery this morning saying that only very urgent cases will be treated at the surgery at present as a number of their clinicians are off with covid. It did make me smile. All the staff at that surgery have to be fully vaxed and boosted as the head GP is very on board with the vaccination scenario. I have heard of a number of people contracting covid recently, often for the second time, and most of them appear to be fully vaxed and boosted. My care home boss who had to be vaccinated to keep her job but was very reluctant, had the worst episode of covid of any of us two years ago. She was very ill and off work for three weeks. She now has covid for the second time.
Maybe you should share the latest good news??

Back
Top Bottom