Here's hoping:

Dr. Rand Paul Plans to Force a Vote to Repeal Travel Mask Mandates on Public Transportation

Today, U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) announced that he would force a vote on his resolution to repeal travel mask mandates on public transportation. This vote will take place when the U.S. Senate returns to session.

“Since March 2020, unelected bureaucrats have incessantly declared that we should ‘follow the science.’ But the same bureaucrats continue to defy science by imposing an ineffective and restrictive mask mandate for individuals traveling on public transit and airplanes. As the entire world is learning to live with COVID, the federal government still uses fear mongering to stubbornly perpetuate its mandates, rather than giving clear-eyed, rational advice on how to best protect yourself from illness. That is why I am forcing a vote to repeal travel mask mandates on public transportation and put a stop to this anti-science, nanny state requirement,” said Dr. Paul.

More bad:

New Study: “Shards” Of Graphene Being Transmitted From The “Vaxxed” To Un”Vaxxed”

Dr. Philippe van Welbergen, in a recent study, has demonstrated that the graphene being injected into people via the COVID-19 “vaccines” is organizing and growing into larger fibers and structures. The graphene is also gaining magnetic properties or an electrical charge and the fibers are showing indications of more complex structures with striations.

In his latest set of slides of blood samples taken from both “vaccinated” and unvaccinated people, Welbergen has shown that the ever-changing graphene is also being transmitted from those who have taken the “vaccine” to those who have chosen to not take it.

Dr. Philippe van Welbergen (“Dr. Philippe”), is a Medical Director of Biomedical Clinics, and he was one of the first to warn the public of the damage being caused to people’s blood by Covid injections by releasing images last year of blood samples under the microscope.
At the beginning of July 2021, Dr. Philippe was interviewed on a South African community channel, Loving Life TV. He explained that when his patients started complaining about chronic fatigue, dizziness, memory issues, even sometimes paralysis, and late-onset of heavy menstruation (women in their 60s upwards), he took blood samples. Their blood had unusual tube-like structures, some particles which lit up and many damaged cells. Few healthy cells were visible. Until three months earlier, he had never seen these formations in blood. We now know these tube-like structures are graphene. -Daily Expose UK
Fibrous Blood Clots Found In Deceased People Who Got The COVID-19 “Vaccine”

On 12 February 2022, Dr. Philippe returned again to Loving Life TV to release images of his latest slides of blood samples. The live stream was lengthy so Loving Life TV separated it into two parts.

Part One is a discussion including answers to the audience’s questions.

In Part Two, Dr. Philippe presents the images of his latest blood slides and explains what the images are showing. He discusses nearly 100 blood slides from both “vaccinated” and vaccine-free patients. His slides show that vaccine-free patients have been “infected with vaccine toxins through shedding.”

Below is a short clip from Part Two courtesy of The Timeline Post channel on Telegram.

Dr. Philippe (Part Two), The Blood Slides, 12 February 2022

Below is an image of typical healthy red blood cells as seen with a microscope, what blood should look like. There is no coagulation or foreign objects in it.

Dr.-Philippe-Blood-Slides-1.jpg

The next image is of a person who has taken the COVID-19 “vaccine”. The blood is coagulated and the red blood cells are misshapen and clumped together. The cell encircled in the image is a healthy red blood cell, one of the few in the image, sitting alongside the graphene fibers. You can see the size of the graphene fibers in relation to the size of a red blood cell. Fibers of this size will block capillaries. You can also see that the graphene fibers are hollow and contain red blood cells.

Dr.-Philippe-Blood-Slides-2.jpg

The image below is of a blood sample from a vaccine-free, or unvaccinated, three-year-old child. It shows pieces or “shards” of graphene that “are the result of shedding.” In other words the graphene has been transmitted from “vaccinated” parents to their unvaccinated child.

Dr.-Philippe-Blood-Slides-4.jpg

For more, please go to the Daily Expose UK and watch both long videos.

:scared: So, the question rises… how we help people to get rid of graphene based nanoparticles and shards from their blood and cells ? How much is known in this area so far ?

I find it just so mind boggling, every single time, how many levels of evil that dwell behind such underpinnings ”in the name of health”. When i think that “we have seen it all” - BAM! - another discovery being revealed, going so far off beyond anything ethical one possibly could have imagined.

Sometimes I don’t know what to say…

Grand Jury • The Court of Public Opinion
Day 6 • "Eugenics & Outlook"

gj.png
🇩🇪 German

A very strong session - which binds together the underpinnings of Eugenics of past with everything happening in the Now. Since I have only managed to listen to the first hour, I can't say anything to the rest of it. However, the beginning felt very strong. Interestingly Patrik M. Wood pointed out several times (and went deeper) regarding that UN Meeting in Rio De Janeiro (1992) revolving "Biodiversity". I wrote about it on 2 Dec 2021 under this thread here; "1992 • Rio De Janeiro - The Stepping Stone"

So, Biodiversity sounds kinda a modern, cool and eco friendly - but in reality has nothing to do with it at all- In reality, it is the Ultimate Totalitarian Manifesto to own and controls all genetics; first though crops, then animals, and now humans on a global scale. Which let's face it, are now largely gene modified organisms after numerous injections... Suddenly "you own nothing and be happy" - literally - gets another deeper layer of meaning... So, this theme is highlighted in the Grand Jury testimony by Patrik M. Wood, supported by second testimony from Matthew Ehret.

*Hurrk*; tough cookies to digest when it all is laid bare in front of you, once again, I feel.
And yes, we heard it before. But still...

Time codes in the English Version

00:01:04 • Judge Rui da Fonseca Castro, summarization of the previous session (I find him hard to listen to in english).
00:06:53 • Patrik M. Wood (Economist & Author, US) • "Biodiversity • The Genetic Takeover Of All Living Things"
01:11:53Matthew Ehret Further about the roots of Eugenics in the past & Now, as well the nature of Eugenics
01:55:21 • Ilana Rachel Daniel (Israel) • Situation in Israel
02:28:08 • Avital Livny • (Israel, Initiator of the Testimony Project)
03:13:12 • Vera Sharav • (Founded and President of the Alliance for Human Research Protection, AHRP)

:scared: So, the question rises… how we help people to get rid of graphene based nanoparticles and shards from their blood and cells ? How much is known in this area so far?

There isn't much known from what I could find, I have only had a cursory look though, but I'm about to go to work. There were quite a lot of studies showing the toxicity of GO but I did manage to find this.

It seems UV-Light therapy showed promising results.

From the study.
Increasing the GO initial concentration reduced the photo-induced removal performance. The UV-light induced removal rates were 77.1%, 72.4%, 67.6%, 69.8%, and 56.2% for initial GO concentration of 10, 15, 20, 25, and 30 mg/L after 12 h irradiation, respectively, indicating that the removal process driven directly only by UV-light was significantly affected by the initial concentration of aqueous GO solution. This phenomenon was attributed to the fact that the GO with a low initial concentration was more easily converted to prGO by photo-initiation.

UV seemed to change the pH levels of GO and if I'm reading the study right the lower pH of GO didn't have much baring on removal. Although...
In our experiment, at the same cation concentration, our results showed that Ca2+ ions was more efficient at removing GO than Na+ and K+ from aqueous solution upon UV-light irradiation, mainly due to the more aggressive binding ability of Ca2+ ions with oxygen-containing functional groups of GO; thus, GO was completely removed within 2 h while adding Ca2+-containing salt (5 mM) [28]. With a similar binding capacity with oxygen-containing functional groups of GO based on the Schulze-Hardy rule [30,31], Na+ and K+ showed similar capacity for GO removal.
I am by no means versed well enough to deduce whether this study is correct so I'll happily defer to the members thoughts on this one.

There are also a lot of supplementary materials and references to go through. If someone beats me to the punch I thank you!

The final conclusions were:

Conclusions​

In summary, UV-light removal of GO from aqueous solution was successfully achieved. The UV-induced removal rate of GO was dependent on the initial GO concentration, the initial solution pH, and co-existing ions. The UV-induced removal performance of GO could proceed efficiently by adjusting initial solution pH and adding co-existing multivalent cations. Highly efficient GO removal behavior came from UV-induced photoreduction, and pH-induced or cation-induced coagulation. Direct UV-light irradiation without any catalysts or additional chemicals is a promising and green method to remove GO from aqueous solutions.

It was interesting to see who were funding the study though!

Funding​

The National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 51402030; No. 51778096); the Natural Science Foundation of the Chongqing Science and Technology Commission (cstc2016jcyjA0119; cstc2017jcyjBX0028).

There isn't much known from what I could find, I have only had a cursory look though, but I'm about to go to work. There were quite a lot of studies showing the toxicity of GO but I did manage to find this.

From the study.

UV seemed to change the pH levels of GO and if I'm reading the study right the lower pH of GO didn't have much baring on removal. Although...
I am by no means versed well enough to deduce whether this study is correct so I'll happily defer to the members thoughts on this one.
There are also a lot of supplementary materials and references to go through. If someone beats me to the punch I thank you!

Thank you for your effort, s1mpleman :flowers:
I was still at my subway work, and simply couldn't dig deeper into the subject during my breaks on an iPhone.

:scared: So, the question rises… how we help people to get rid of graphene based nanoparticles and shards from their blood and cells ? How much is known in this area so far ?
I think awareness plays a big role in people's defense against advanced warfare. I have seen people totally unaffected by the jabs because of their radiant inner makeup and their strong will to face turmoil without fear.

Yes, it would be handy to step in one of those "matter regenerators," but miracles are closer than they appear when the proper mindset (frequency, vibration, etc) is developed.

As we are moving closer to a period where the creative power of thought will be greatly enhanced, much emphasis shall be put on mastering our thoughts and detaching from the illusions that plague us. The cure may be "one thought away."

Thank you for your effort, s1mpleman :flowers:
I was still at my subway work, and simply couldn't dig deeper into the subject during my breaks on an iPhone.
You are more than welcome XPan, you've dutifully kept me up to date with the Corona Committee through all this it was nice to repay the favour for once.

I hope to get some more of the references read through the week so I will report back when I find more.

From the study.

The final conclusions were:

It was interesting to see who were funding the study though!
Another avenue of inquiry could be looking for pitfalls in the application of graphene oxide like

Effects of Oxygenated Acids on Graphene Oxide: The Source of Oxygen-Containing Functional Group
Xinghua Zhu, Yuanpu Xu, [...], and Qunji Xue.

It is quite unfortunate that graphene oxide can be synthesized as either membranes or lamellae just to name only two of possible industrial applications in liquids which brings the need of going back to finding the exact type of graphene oxide form of synthesis and concentration found in blood samples.

Isn’t UV light in sunlight? Maybe that’s the reason they keep trying to keep us indoors as much as possible.

UV light is a small part of the suns rays but yeah it is certainly, maybe around 10% of the suns rays that permeate the earths atmosphere..

There are three types: UVA ( 95% ), UVB ( 5% ), UVC ( apparently doesn't permeate the earths atmosphere ) UVA is a longer wave length and it's UVB that converts proteins in our skin ( 7-DHC ) into vitamin D.

Considering this: Vitamin D determines severity in COVID-19: Researchers urge government to change advice -- Sott.net

Could certainly be the case.

In Part Two, Dr. Philippe presents the images of his latest blood slides and explains what the images are showing. He discusses nearly 100 blood slides from both “vaccinated” and vaccine-free patients. His slides show that vaccine-free patients have been “infected with vaccine toxins through shedding.”
Thank you for this document. However, I barely believe that.
Toxines don't spread in so large quantity. In parents, there is a given and limited amount (a toxin doesn't replicate). So how can it be that so much graphen is found in this child, moreover in his blood?
If a parent kisses him, there is a very tiny bit of saliva on the child's skin. So many particules cross the skin ? Moreover, toxins don't replicate in situ. I mean, let's say that a very tiny amount of graphen has been able to cross the skin or lung, it doesn't replicate in the recipient's body.
If a parent breathes before him, so many particules succes in crossing pulmonary alveoles? In our skin and mucosa (in nose, throat, bronchus, lungs), we have macrophages (cells that border the frontiers between body and outside) who are capable of "eating" and disintegrating foreign bodies.

Moreover, on the microscopic image from the child's blood, ALL red cells, without exception are sick. How is that possible? Spike protein? But spike proteins are on the parents's cells. Cells don't cross skin, neither mucosas.

This case makes me wonder if the child has not been injected unknowingly to his parents. At kindergarten? In other jabs the child had ? (like those traditional vaccines children get) ? I won't be surprised to learn that these villains put GO or even bits of gmo RNA in other vaccines too!! After all, what prevents them to put bits of RNA or DNA in pharmaceutical bottles, physiological serum bags, mineral bags for infusion in hospitals etc...? They so much want us to have GO in our bodies.

Toxines don't spread in so large quantity. In parents, there is a given and limited amount (a toxin doesn't replicate). So how can it be that so much graphen is found in this child, moreover in his blood?

The article doesnt say anything about the vaccination status of the parents. If the mother would be vaccinated that could explain it.

Moreover, toxins don't replicate in situ. I mean, let's say that a very tiny amount of graphen has been able to cross the skin or lung, it doesn't replicate in the recipient's body.

Nanotech can be self-replicating but AFAIK needs graphene oxyd, as example, as base for this. Rumour is that large parts of the food chain is poisend with GO.

In the first paper describing that swab tests would contain something like "DARPA gel" they exposed the nanotech/graphene to Ivermectin which destroyed it. This had been a direct "in vitro" application so different from when you take ivermectin in small dosages.

So, the question rises… how we help people to get rid of graphene based nanoparticles and shards from their blood and cells ? How much is known in this area so far ?
Hopefully, answers to this specific aspect will be found sooner than later. However, this doctor featured on the Stew Peters show has had some success helping her vaxxed patients using a protocol developed by networked international doctors:

1646063570092.png

1646063988434.png

1646065160005.png

Additionally, I stumbled across another doctor who became very vocal about general vaccine harm and consequently experienced an untimely death at age 49. He was attributing ADHD and Epstein-Barr to vaccines and much more. There was a 3-part presentation on youtube that is now gone, but I found it here:

1646065737482.png

Dr. Andrew Moulden’s powerful lecture series on the dangers of vaccines and the true cause of autism.

Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm. The truth that he uncovered was rejected by the conventional medical system and the pharmaceutical industry. Nevertheless, his warning and his message to America remains as a solid legacy of the man who stood up against big pharma and their program to vaccinate every person on the Earth. Dr. Moulden died unexpectedly in November of 2013 at age 49.

These set of 3 videos were posted on Amandha’s YouTube channel for many years and YT just deleted it and on many other websites as well. They don’t want you to know the truth about their poisons and the harm they do to our children.

Slides:

More important information from Dr. Andrew Moulden:

Dr. Andrew Moulden (Interview): What You Were Never Told About Vaccines
In this interview, Dr. Andrew Moulden explains how he discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body from clinically silent to death.

[even more info on website]

Also this bitchute vid - I haven't watched yet - just started watching the 3-part one:

DR. ANDREW MOULDEN - VACCINE INJURIES - ALL VACCINES CAUSE HARM IN CHILDREN & ADULTS RIP GOOD DOCTOR

Vid description:

Dr. Andrew Moulden: Every Vaccine Produces Microvascular Damage

Dr. Andrew Moulden recognized that every dose of vaccine given to a person produced microvascular damage whether or not the person was aware of the damage or had debilitating symptoms at the time the vaccines were given. He courageously stepped out of the conventional box of medical diagnosis and treatment, and gave us a new way to look at modern neurodevelopmental illnesses and syndromes.

This series of articles is intended to preserve the work of Dr. Moulden, who unexpectedly died in November of 2013. I want to acknowledge the contribution of this forward-thinking pioneer who worked to explain the truth about vaccine damage. This is article two in a series of four articles about Dr. Moulden’s life work.

As a physician and PhD researcher, he raised strong public objection to vaccine use, because he could literally see evidence of vaccine damage in the expressions of the human face. Each dose of a vaccine causes tiny strokes in the brain and in other organs of the body, which bring about a wide range of unexpected health conditions.

Dr. Moulden saw that the rapid rise in modern neurodevelopmental diseases such as autism, Alzheimer’s, and numerous other syndromes were actually caused by the same process. He saw the current epidemic of these modern diseases as having a single origin. The notion of single diseases with single causes had to be put aside, because that model could not adequately explain what we are facing in the world today.

How Vaccines and Toxins Producing a Syndrome of Closely Related Illnesses

Dr. Moulden understood that vaccines and toxins (in the air, in our water, in our homes, and in our food) were producing a syndrome of closely related illnesses. He said that it was time to begin thinking in terms of multiple causes for a syndrome that had multiple sets of symptoms.

Multiple factors can work together to trigger a single type of reaction in the body, which can then produce various sets of symptoms. Even though there were different sets of symptoms and different disease names given to each one, they were actually all part of a spectrum of diseases that he called Moulden Anoxia Spectrum Syndromes.

Learning disabilities, autism, Alzheimer’s, irritable bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, colitis, food allergies, shaken baby syndrome, sudden infant death, idiopathic seizure disorders, Gulf War syndrome, Gardasil adverse reactions, schizophrenia, Tourette’s syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, expressive aphasia, impaired speech skills, attention deficit disorders, silent ischemic strokes, blood clots, idiopathic thrombocytopenia purpura, Parkinson’s disease, and other modern neurodevelopmental disorders are closely related in many ways, and are part of a larger syndrome.

Opposition from Allopathic Medicine

If we step out of the box of conventional germ theory in which every disease has one cause, just as Dr. Moulden did, then it is possible to begin seeing this whole set of illnesses as a single syndrome. This also means that treating the underlying cause of the entire spectrum of illnesses that make up the syndrome can be thought of in a unified manner.

Dr. Moulden was looking deeply into the causes of modern syndromes and diseases. He was developing treatments that had the potential for curing modern illnesses such as autism, Alzheimer’s, learning disabilities, chronic fatigue, Gulf War Syndrome, etc.

His non-pharmaceutical cures were inexpensive. This provoked the pharmaceutical industry and the associations of allopathic physicians to react strongly against him and his research. He was seeing something important, and the dominant parts of the healthcare system did not want people to find out about it.

Zeta Potential and Colloidal Chemistry: Uncovering a Nearly Forgotten Science

Physicians no longer receive education about zeta potential and colloidal chemistry, yet it was doctors who were the main researchers in this field through the mid-1940s. This medical knowledge eventually fell through the cracks. However, with the help of Dr. Frank Hartman, Andrew Moulden was able to apply it to the understanding of vaccine damage.

In a statement made by Dr. Hartman in the Tolerance Lost video series, he explained that Zeta potential and colloidal chemistry are essential for understanding the activity of blood. Colloidal chemistry is a very well documented science, but there are very few people in this branch of science who are physicians or who are researching health.

Medical researchers could be using this science to look at the causes of illness and to find solutions that actually cure diseases. It opened the door for Dr. Moulden so that he could go beyond the use of pharmaceutical drugs for treating the symptoms of disease, and search for real cures.

A PDF of vaccine ingredients : https://courtroomwatch.files.wordpress.com/2019/12/wave-vaccine-ingredients-nice-version.pdf

Back
Top Bottom