this doctor featured on the Stew Peters show has had some success helping her vaxxed patients using a protocol developed by networked international doctors
I didn't watch the entire video, but wondered if Dr. Botha added chlorine dioxide to her protocol on her own or if that was one of the recommendations of the physicians group she mentioned, and I wonder by what mechanism she or they believes it works. I've heard others who appear to be on the "good" side recommending this, too. There is a post along these lines here.

I didn't watch the entire video, but wondered if Dr. Botha added chlorine dioxide to her protocol on her own or if that was one of the recommendations of the physicians group she mentioned, and I wonder by what mechanism she or they believes it works. I've heard others who appear to be on the "good" side recommending this, too. There is a post along these lines here.
Yes, I'm well aware of the status of chlorine dioxide on the forum and also that "good" health professionals have vouched for its use. I'm thinking the international doctor group included it in the protocol although some of the list is what she's using from her own research.

Yes, I'm well aware of the status of chlorine dioxide on the forum and also that "good" health professionals have vouched for its use. I'm thinking the international doctor group included it in the protocol although some of the list is what she's using from her own research.
Time expired before I could add:

She goes down the list and @6:38 she says, "as well as chlorine dioxide, such a wonderful product that I've started introducing into my practice."

FYI - from this link:

Chlorine Dioxide | Use, Benefits, and Chemical Safety Facts

Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is a chemical compound consisting of one chlorine atom and two oxygen atoms. It is a reddish to yellowish-green gas at room temperature that dissolves in water. It is used for a variety of antimicrobial uses, including the disinfection of drinking water. Chlorine dioxide gas is usually produced onsite from sodium chlorate or sodium chlorite.

Uses & Benefits​

Powerful Disinfection in Water Treatment​

Chlorine dioxide is a disinfectant. When added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and some types of parasites that can make people sick, such as Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lamblia. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates the maximum concentration of chlorine dioxide in drinking water to be no greater than 0.8 parts per million (ppm).

Industrial/Manufacturing Uses​

Chlorine dioxide chemistry is used in a wide variety of industrial, oil and gas, food and municipal applications:

Food and Beverage Production
Chlorine dioxide can be used as an antimicrobial agent in water used in poultry processing and to wash fruits and vegetables.

Paper Processing
Chlorine dioxide is used to chemically process wood pulp for paper manufacturing.

Medical Applications
In hospitals and other healthcare environments, chlorine dioxide gas helps to sterilize medical and laboratory equipment, surfaces, rooms and tools. Researchers have found that at appropriate concentrations, chlorine dioxide is both safe and effective at helping to eliminate Legionella bacteria in hospital environments. Legionella pneumophila bacteria can cause Legionnaires’ disease, a potentially deadly type of pneumonia.

Chlorine dioxide is not a cure or treatment for medical ailments, including but not limited to autism, HIV, malaria, hepatitis viruses, influenza, common colds, and cancer. Claims that the ingestion of chlorine dioxide, often advertised as “Miracle Mineral Solution” or MMS, will cure these or other ailments are false. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advises MMS should not be consumed.

Safety Information​

Chlorine dioxide is used to disinfect drinking water around the world. According to U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water to protect people from harmful bacteria and other microorganisms. EPA recognizes chlorine dioxide use as a drinking water disinfectant, and it is included in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality.

In its pure form, chlorine dioxide is a hazardous gas but most people are “not likely” to breathe air containing dangerous levels of chlorine dioxide as it rapidly breaks down in air to chlorine gas and oxygen. For workers who use chlorine dioxide, the U.S. Occupational Safety and Hazard Administration (OSHA) regulates the level of chlorine dioxide in workplace air for safety. OSHA has set a Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) for chlorine dioxide at 0.1 parts per million (ppm), or 0.3 milligrams (mg) per cubic meters (m3) for workers using chlorine dioxide for general industrial purposes. OSHA also has a PEL for chlorine dioxide for the construction industry. Chlorine dioxide is always made at the location where it is used.

Answering Questions​

How is chlorine dioxide used in water treatment?​

According to EPA, chlorine dioxide is used “in public water-treatment facilities, to make water safe for drinking.” When chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and some types of parasites that can make people sick, such as Cryptosporidium parvum and Giardia lamblia.

Is chlorine dioxide a miracle cure for numerous diseases and illnesses?​

No. Claims that chlorine dioxide is a treatment or cure for medical ailments such as autism, HIV, malaria, hepatitis viruses, influenza, common colds, cancer, or other diseases/ailments are not backed by science. Consumption of chlorine dioxide solutions, such as MMS, can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and severe dehydration. These products should not be consumed or given to someone to consume. The sale of these products as miracle cures is dangerous and has resulted in criminal convictions.

Does chlorine dioxide remove odor?​

In water, chlorine dioxide is used to remove unpleasant tastes and odors, as well as to kill algae and bacteria that produce some bad tastes and odors. It is also used in some personal hygiene products. For example, chlorine dioxide can be used in mouthwashes and dentistry products as an oxidizing biocide compound to treat bad breath.

So, perfectly OK for drinking water, mouthwash, and dentistry products - but absolutely not for curing any illnesses! Well, I believe the Cs gave it a thumbs down, and there are probably better alternatives to turn to.

I assume because when you look at her protocol, it is partially based on using increased oxidation. In that regard, also chlorine dioxide (as is H2O2) both formidable substances which increase the oxidation levels in the blood, as well killing pathogens (Nevertheless, one always has to remember, that after a treatment with oxidative substances - one needs to have a break in between (after 1 week or so), with lots of anti-oxidants such as vitamin-C, etc ! Then you can do a new circle with oxidants if necessary.

So, chlorine dioxide, H2O2 and other oxidative substances are NOT meant to be used over a very long time, due to the oxidative stress. At the end of a period, you always have to do anti-oxidants and vitamins afterwards / in between - in order to keep a balance, without damaging cells.

That part is vital, and often misunderstood by the many when using oxidative substances !

I assume because when you look at her protocol, it is partially based on using increased oxidation. In that regard, also chlorine dioxide is a formidable substance increasing the oxidation levels in the blood, as well killing pathogens (Nevertheless, one always has to remember, that after a treatment with oxidative substances - one needs to have a break in between (after 1 week or so), with lots of anti-oxidants such as vitamin-C, etc ! Then you can do a new circle with oxidants if necessary.

So, chlorine dioxide and other oxidative substances are NOT meant to be used over a very long time, due to the oxidative stress. At the end of a period, you always have to do anti-oxidants and vitamins afterwards - to keep a balance, without damaging cells.

That part is vital and often misunderstood by the many when using oxidative substances !
The end of Part 1 of Dr. Moulton's vid featured the use of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and google brought up its use for autism. I would think this therapy could help the vaxxed damaged.

Added: Another helpful therapy is UBI:

Looks like it's being used along with Ozone Therapy. I've had four UBI treatments and I'm taking food grade hydrogen peroxide in water once a week - had a hard time finding food grade HP.

Added:

Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation (UBI)​

In addition to ozone therapy, we are also proud to offer Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation therapy (UBI). This therapy involves exposing your blood to ultraviolet light, which can heighten the body’s immune system response, help kill infections, and eradicate the bacteria and viruses in your bloodstream. At enrG Wellness, a UBI therapy treatment is used in conjunction with an ozone treatment to get the maximum amount of immune system and infection-fighting support.

Maybe UBI will work against the chards!

Last edited:
More on UBI - when I first learned about it, I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of it before!

ULTRA-VIOLET BLOOD IRRADIATION THERAPY (UBI):

What is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation?

UBI is a simple, non-toxic FDA permitted treatment used to treat a wide array of infections and diseases. UBI is intravenously applied ultraviolet light energy, also known as biophototherapy, photoluminescens, photophoresis, hemo irradiation, and photodynamic therapy. It is the process of exposing blood to ultraviolet light to stimulate the immune system and destroy any pathogens in the body including bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, cancerous cells, and parasites while rapidly clearing biological toxins.
[NOTE that it kills parasites!]

We know darn well and good why UBI is all but unheard of - along with Vitamin D and C for treating disease. Here's the history that's not the least bit surprising for the aware, but still a therapy whose time may be coming in a big way again!

History of Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation and Photoluminescence Therapy.

For eons ultraviolet light from the sun has cleansed the earth. It has been well known for over a century that ultraviolet light is anti-bacterial and kills microbes. It has been used in water purification, sewage treatment, air ventilation in hospitals and buildings. It is even used to sterilize surgical equipment and operating rooms today. Light has inherent qualities that promote health and has been used for this reason in medicine for over 100 years. Some examples are; ultraviolet light is used for jaundice in newborns, low level lasers for skin rejuvenation, hair growth, acupuncture; high level lasers for dentistry and surgery. Full spectrum light is used for skin conditions and seasonal affective disorder.

Ultraviolet blood irradiation therapy itself has been used since the early 1900’s to treat specific diseases and infection. Dr. Neils Ryberg Finsen, the “father of UBI therapy” was awarded a Nobel Prize in Physiology of Medicine in 1903 for successfully treating people with lupus and various skin conditions using UV light. It was shown to treat diseases such as septicemia since the 1920’s by American researchers E. Knott and V. Hancock. Clinical studies in 1940s showed UBI as an effective treatment for polio virus but was soon replaced by vaccines. UBI therapy was so well accepted that it was used in many hospitals across the US for decades. Early pioneers successfully treated thousands of patients with a whole array of diseases and the results were published in prestigious medical journals. It was used extensively around the world from the 1930’s through the 1960’s to treat a variety of illnesses with over 500,000 treatments on over 30,000 patients with no serious documented side effects.

So why haven’t you heard of this treatment? Unfortunately this treatment was largely abandoned with the discovery of penicillin and went out of favor as huge advances in antibiotics, vaccines, and corticosteriods were discovered in the 1950’s. It was thought that antibiotics would cure infections and steroids would treat allergies and autoimmune diseases. But today we know steroids have dangerous side effects and antibiotics only treat bacterial infections, not viral. And many of the bacterial infections have become antibiotic-resistant, the so-called “super bugs” created by the antibiotics themselves.

Dr. William Campbell Douglas, MD, a very well-known and distinguished medical doctor revived UBI treatment about 20 years ago and has practiced the treatments on thousands of patients with success including treating many terminal stage AIDS patients at an AIDS clinic in Uganda Africa who made full recoveries using his UBI protocol.

Here is a quote from Dr. Douglas’s book regarding UBI therapy: “If you knew of a procedure that could save thousands-maybe millions, would you cover it up? It is unthinkable that what could be the best solution ever to stopping the worlds killer diseases is being ignored, scorned, and rejected. But that is exactly what is happening right now. The procedure is called “photoluminescence (UBI)”. It is a thoroughly tested, proven therapy that uses the healing power of light to perform almost miraculous cures. This remarkable treatment works its’ incredible cures by stimulating the body’s OWN immune responses. That is why it cures so many ailments- and why it has been especially effective against AIDS. Yet, 50 years ago it virtually disappeared from the halls of medicine.”

Now with the emergence of antibiotic-resistant bacteria and new viruses on the rise it is peaking new interest in UBI therapy. Light therapy is being revisited today with our increased medical costs, ineffective drugs and antibiotics, and a whole slew of unwanted side effects with modern prescription medications.

So many potential cures and treatments all but completely banished in favor of vaccines and pharmaceuticals. Allopathic medicine has reached a peak status akin to worshipful with doctors as the high priests! Deviation equals heresy!

More on UBI - when I first learned about it, I couldn't believe I hadn't heard of it before!

ULTRA-VIOLET BLOOD IRRADIATION THERAPY (UBI):

What is Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation?

UBI is a simple, non-toxic FDA permitted treatment used to treat a wide array of infections and diseases. UBI is intravenously applied ultraviolet light energy, also known as biophototherapy, photoluminescens, photophoresis, hemo irradiation, and photodynamic therapy. It is the process of exposing blood to ultraviolet light to stimulate the immune system and destroy any pathogens in the body including bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa, cancerous cells, and parasites while rapidly clearing biological toxins.
[NOTE that it kills parasites!]

Thanks for sharing those JEEP! You've just increased my reading list with those additional terms :lol:

I've found some more support for UV working against Graphine Oxide because of them. It seems GO is a pesky thing to try and get rid of though as it looks to be able to re-oxidize.

PDF: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1905.12167.pdf
Conclusions

Our results suggest that graphene oxide suffers of a partial reduction and decomposition
under UV irradiation
and that this process is strongly dependent on exposure time and
irradiance. During short time and low irradiance (72h at 37 μW/cm2) we observed by XPS
and FTIR that GO is primarily reduced, losing primarily -OH and C=O functional groups.
However, as time or irradiance increase, a process or re-oxidation appears to occurred as
confirmed by XPS measurements who showed an increase of C-O-C functional groups.
Furthermore, these variations in surface composition were also reflected on the capability of
GO to adsorb As, particularly As(III). During the first 24 h of irradiation, GO reduce its
adsorption capacity by 6.4%, however after 72 h of irradiance, it started to regain its
adsorption capacity reaching values of 4.9 mg/g after 120 h of irradiation at 74 μW/cm2.
TEM, XPS and computer models suggest that the re-oxidation of GO as well as the presence
of C atoms with sp3 hybridization can increase the GO-As(III) interaction, even for the
neutral species of H3AsO3, which reached interaction energies of 53 kcal/mol, a higher

In the UK they can now come for the weak and vulnerable adults, despite their parents' wishes:

The High Court has ruled that a highly vulnerable young adult who lacks the capacity to make his own decisions must be vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, despite his parents’ fears that the vaccine could seriously harm or even kill him.1

DC, aged 20, lives in a care home in the north west of England where he is the only unvaccinated resident. He has schizencephaly, microcephaly, cerebral palsy, curvature of the spine, dystonia, intermittent stridor, and pseudomonas of the lungs. He weighs as little as a small child and has several hospital admissions every year for respiratory illnesses.

But the judge said he was satisfied that the risks of the vaccine did not outweigh the advantages. His main reason for allowing the local clinical commissioning group’s application for the vaccination to go ahead was the positive effect on DC’s enjoyment of life. Unvaccinated, he was not allowed to attend outdoor events and had to be isolated in his room for 10 days after home visits.

So the court is concerned about him not being able to do 'fun' stuff! Yeah, lots of good that will do him if he ends up dead. These people are so far removed from reality and from real empathy and basic human values. But i guess verdicts like these are in the same vein as Dutch politician recommending teens getting injected including boosters to be able to go and have fun in neighbouring country Germany!

Yet in France, (apologies if this was posted before) a court ruled that death by vaccine means death by suicide and insurers cannot be held liable. Here, the court ruled that the side effects of the experimental vaccine were made public and the deceased could not claim to be unaware of them when he voluntarily took the vaccine. The court also stressed that in France there is no law that forced him to be vaccinated. And of course, suicide is not an insured event.

Either way, people have nowhere to turn to, suffering much misery and grief. Yummy times for 4D STS...

I’ve said it before but I say it again: based on what I’ve listened to and seen featuring in his show I don’t consider Stew Peters to be one last bit reliable. He tries to present ‘bombshells’ and ‘secrets’ on every show with little or no evidence to support them. I don’t know if he’s controlled opposition or just a fortune seeker. In any case, I’d recommend that you take everything that goes on in that show with a huge grain of salt.

While we are watching the war, a really relevant event takes place in Geneva
On March 1.

This bill will give the WHO power over country laws.

Tedros Ghebreyesus, Director General of the WHO, speaks of a “unique opportunity to strengthen the global health architecture".

But observers hope the WHO could use the pact to prescribe binding measures like lockdowns, mandatory vaccinations or central data collection. The pact would give the WHO direct influence over the exercise of civil rights in member countries.

The WHO Pandemic Pact will prevail over the Federal Constitution and thus overthrow it. With it, the WHO can introduce coercive measures such as lockdowns or compulsory vaccination

Back
Top Bottom