And I don't think throwing away my notice(s) would get me out of it either!
You confirmed with them that you received the notice, so now you're stuck with the process. You see how Apu never confirmed that he received the notice. Mail gets lost all the time. They can never prove Apu received the notice. The only reason they can prove you received the notice is because you replied to it.

Screenshot_20220226-091719~2.png

While the United States government has not issued a federal digital vaccine pass, a national standard has nevertheless emerged. To date, 21 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico offer accessibility to the SMART Health Card, a verifiable digital proof of vaccination developed through the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI), a global coalition of public and private stakeholders including Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, the Mayo Clinic and other health and tech heavyweights.
There is already an impressively widespread availability of SMART Health Cards in the U.S. More than 200 million Americans can now download, print or store their vaccination records as a QR code. When the QR code is pulled up, only the individual’s name, date of birth and vaccination information is visible. No other medical information or personal data is shared.

Screenshot_20220226-091735~2.png

Bindle’s growing list of clients spans more than 30 states, from blue strongholds like California and New York to red leaners like Texas, Florida, Arkansas, Missouri and Georgia.
At the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., for example, there's a Bindle lane that offers fastpass-like efficiency in scanning QR codes from a number of vaccine verification platforms used around the world.

Most right-leaning states offering SMART Health Cards do it quietly, without any fanfare. But big red South Carolina expects to roll out a portal for SMART Health Cards by the end of March, reports Politico.

This code is also digitally signed to ensure that the card was issued from a verified location and to prevent forgery.
That includes anyone vaccinated at any branch of Walmart, Sam’s Club, CVS, Duane Reade, Walgreens, Costco, Kroger, Rite-Aid or any of the dozens of other companies participating in the retail pharmacy program.

To access an electronic version of your vaccination record, log into the online Covid portal of the brand where you got your shots.
And whether your state is red or blue, your healthcare provider is increasingly likely to offer a digital vaccination record.

The pay is very low, something like $12/day where I live. In my experience, no one wants a critically thinking person on the jury. They want a jury that is going to be easily persuaded. I'm generally excused from duty because I know how to read X-rays. One would think I'd be an asset. Also, expressing any form of prejudice against law enforcement or the legal profession (like "I've got a lot of them in my family and most of them are lying devils") will get you dropped like a hot potato, or so I've heard.
I spent more on gas and parking fees than what I was paid for jury duty. Being highly educated and pro law enforcement work like a charm for me.:lol: The second week I only had to be able to arrive at the courthouse within 2 hours after being called. First week was spent reading while sitting in uncomfortable chairs and the second week was a non-issue. This was when I was in Minnesota.

View attachment 55568

While the United States government has not issued a federal digital vaccine pass, a national standard has nevertheless emerged. To date, 21 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico offer accessibility to the SMART Health Card, a verifiable digital proof of vaccination developed through the Vaccination Credential Initiative (VCI), a global coalition of public and private stakeholders including Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle, the Mayo Clinic and other health and tech heavyweights.
There is already an impressively widespread availability of SMART Health Cards in the U.S. More than 200 million Americans can now download, print or store their vaccination records as a QR code. When the QR code is pulled up, only the individual’s name, date of birth and vaccination information is visible. No other medical information or personal data is shared.

View attachment 55567

Bindle’s growing list of clients spans more than 30 states, from blue strongholds like California and New York to red leaners like Texas, Florida, Arkansas, Missouri and Georgia.
At the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C., for example, there's a Bindle lane that offers fastpass-like efficiency in scanning QR codes from a number of vaccine verification platforms used around the world.

Most right-leaning states offering SMART Health Cards do it quietly, without any fanfare. But big red South Carolina expects to roll out a portal for SMART Health Cards by the end of March, reports Politico.

This code is also digitally signed to ensure that the card was issued from a verified location and to prevent forgery.
That includes anyone vaccinated at any branch of Walmart, Sam’s Club, CVS, Duane Reade, Walgreens, Costco, Kroger, Rite-Aid or any of the dozens of other companies participating in the retail pharmacy program.

To access an electronic version of your vaccination record, log into the online Covid portal of the brand where you got your shots.
And whether your state is red or blue, your healthcare provider is increasingly likely to offer a digital vaccination record.

Screenshot_20220226-113504.png

You confirmed with them that you received the notice, so now you're stuck with the process. You see how Apu never confirmed that he received the notice. Mail gets lost all the time. They can never prove Apu received the notice. The only reason they can prove you received the notice is because you replied to it.
Or maybe the way Yupo handles it. There must be any number of things that you can say or do or say to get an exclusion. If a person really wanted to be excluded, they could proudly show off the latest in tin foil hats - especially made for the occasion, of course. Lots of fun to be had here, perhaps? ;-)

Or maybe the way Yupo handles it. There must be any number of things that you can say or do or say to get an exclusion. If a person really wanted to be excluded, they could proudly show off the latest in tin foil hats - especially made for the occasion, of course. Lots of fun to be had here, perhaps? ;-)
The last time I was called, they tried to take my knitting away, because I might stab someone with the needles. I'd loaded my work onto soft nylon circular needles that could do little harm. Hmmm, come to think of it... those are a handy tool! Anyway, I told security I'd have a meltdown if they took my knitting away. Small town, I called over to an attorney I knew milling about for help and he vouched for my general trustworthiness. I can't bear idle hands.

Well, gonna temporarily deviate from jury anecdotes to a much more serious revelation - this posted by XPan in the Ukraine/Russia thread:

Via telegram i found the links to the lab documents the US embassy it took away
found via the Internet Web Archive:

Kharkiv Diagnostic Laboratory Kharkiv Oblast Laboratory Center
Pomirky region, Kharkiv

State Regional Laboratory of Veterinary Medicine
Luhansk Regional Diagnostic Veterinary Laboratory
(Luhansk RDVL) 9a, Krasnodonnaya Str. Luhansk

Dnipropetrovsk Diagnostic Laboratory
Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Laboratory Center 39/A, Filosofs’ka str., Dnipropetrovsk

Vinnytsia Diagnostic Laboratory (Vinnytsia DL) Vinnytsia Oblast Laboratory Center
11, Malinovskogo str., Vinnytsia

Dnipropetrovsk Diagnostic Laboratory
Dnipropetrovsk Oblast Laboratory Center 39/A, Filosofs’ka str., Dnipropetrovsk

Kherson Diagnostic Laboratory
Kherson Oblast Laboratory Center 3 Uvarova Str., Kherson

Ternopil Diagnostic Laboratory
Ternopil Oblast Laboratory Center 13 Fedkovycha str., Ternopil

Zakarpartska Diagnostic Laboratory
Zakarpartska Oblast Laboratory Center 96, Sobranetska Street., Uzhgorod

Lviv Diagnostic Laboratory
Lviv Oblast Laboratory Center 27, Krupyarskaya Str. Lviv

The Electronic Integrated Disease Surveillance System (EIDSS)

PATHOGEN ASSET CONTROL SYSTEM

Dnipropetrovsk State Regional Diagnostic Veterinary Laboratory
(Dnipropetrovsk RDVL) 48, Kirova ave., Dnipropetrovsk

Institute of Veterinary Medicine of the National Academy of Agrarian Sciences

These labs are co-run by Fauci's EcoHealth Alliance and rumor is Russia's entire military operation right now is unofficially to either secure and/or destroy these labs and gather evidence.

So, yeah - NAZIS 'r' US! And here's a map that was also posted in that thread:

1645892828367-png.55571

:evil: 🇺🇸 🇺🇦

Meanwhile, back at the jury box . . . this in my paper today regarding a doctor on trial for 14 counts of murder:

1645925102538.png

And so I'm supposed to take any of these proceedings seriously when these obviously ridiculous measures are being inflicted upon the lucky jury selectees? Gaslighting much?!! And, pray tell, why aren't the masks sufficient to protect everyone from the killer Covid virus?!!

And as bad as the above is, how about this:

1645926232141.png

What happens if you don't have the vax - will you be thrown into jail for contempt?

Well, I just found a follow up to the above, an online update Feb. 21:

Visitors to the Joseph P. Kinneary U.S. Courthouse in Columbus may be asked to show proof of COVID vaccination to enter the facility, according to information posted on the court's website last week.

However, a spokesperson for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio contacted The Dispatch on Monday to clarify the information on its website, emphasizing that no one will be turned away from the courthouse because of their vaccination status or for not having a vaccination card available to show to court personnel.

Do you suppose the original "fake news" was purposeful in order to add more impetus to getting vaxxed? And what about the notice that's still on the court's website? Is the "clarification" there also? :mad: Grrrrr!

rumor is Russia's entire military operation right now is unofficially to either secure and/or destroy these labs and gather evidence.
From the Ukraine/Russia thread:
With regards to bio-labs being targeted, I'd go along with this view from Martin Armstrong,
There are all sorts of rumors that the US has biological weapons installations in Ukraine and Putin has been targeting them for destruction. I have found no truth to this from reliable information. It would also be totally illogical to attack such facilities for that would unleash any such biological weapons that would then also attack Russian troops and carry it home to Russia. You cannot blow up a biological weapons lab. That would unleash who knows what and it could even kill Fauci because he could say – “What lab?”
My point was these labs are co-run by Fauci's EcoHealth Alliance in a country that has had a Nazi regime installed. USA is in cahoots and you just know they aren't working on cures for cancer!

Rats jumping ship. Every single one of these investors needs to be criminally prosecuted along with the companies. There is no justice if they get to bail early and keep their money. Liquidate their entire savings, pensions, slush funds, retirement accounts, their properties and assets; all of it, and redistribute to the people who have been harmed. And if there isn't a law that allows them to be put in prison till the end of days, then make one, as well as prevent any of their offspring from being allowed to invest or participate in market sharing for the next 10 generations. That's the only way they will feel the pain of what they have done. This is what a genuine show of justice would entail at the minimum.

Well, of course, because Politi"Fact" says it, it must be true: PolitiFact - There are no US-run biolabs in Ukraine, contrary to social media posts

There are no US-run biolabs in Ukraine, contrary to social media posts​

The U.S. Defense Department and the Ukraine Ministry of Health just have a partnership to improve public health laboratories and tinker with viruses to prevent the threat of outbreaks of infectious diseases.... :headbash::headbash::headbash:

Swedish scientists discover that Pfizer RNA can be transformed into DNA in human liver cells via the endogenous retrotranscriptase LINE-1.

Source: Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

Received: 18 January 2022 / Revised: 19 February 2022 / Accepted: 23 February 2022 / Published: 25 February 2022

Abstract​

Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection. Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro. Huh7 cells were exposed to BNT162b2, and quantitative PCR was performed on RNA extracted from the cells. We detected high levels of BNT162b2 in Huh7 cells and changes in gene expression of long interspersed nuclear element-1 (LINE-1), which is an endogenous reverse transcriptase. Immunohistochemistry using antibody binding to LINE-1 open reading frame-1 RNA-binding protein (ORFp1) on Huh7 cells treated with BNT162b2 indicated increased nucleus distribution of LINE-1. PCR on genomic DNA of Huh7 cells exposed to BNT162b2 amplified the DNA sequence unique to BNT162b2. Our results indicate a fast up-take of BNT162b2 into human liver cell line Huh7, leading to changes in LINE-1 expression and distribution. We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.​

Somewhere a few pages back this was posted, I downloaded the picture, and the corresponding article is up on Sott.net
1645746995036.png
Drbeen Medical Lectures looks at a paper that is similar, or maybe the same, and explains the mechanics very well:
Spike Genes Have Patented DNA Sequences. This is Dangerous
Researchers have found a highly unusual presence of a proprietary DNA sequence in the spike protein genome. We already know that spike protein is dangerous for our cells and immune system. However, the presence of MSH3 protein can add dangerous outcomes for our cells. Let's review this hypothesis.
He is very cautious, but he explains the issues thoroughly. It is easy to understand, if one follows.

WHO • An international treaty on pandemic prevention and preparedness
1 March 2022

Bill Gates "private little club", the WHO, World Health Organization, brings into fruition that 194 nations will bind themselves LEGALLY under INTERNATIONAL LAW - to align their efforts behind new pandemic strategies, responses etc...

I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that the World Health Organization is still a PRIVATE entity... Dr Astrid Struckelberger wasn't wrong when she highlighted that the (not fully outspoken) yet ultimate goal is to replace the world nations' sovereign constitutions with the WHO's constitution. (Sounds like whitewashing / money laundry principles: making private dark mafia entities (interests) become shining armor entities on the outside, acting as if they have legal sovereign powers...)

Also Dr Reiner Füllmich mentioned this already 1 year ago (Together with the first interview of Dr Astrid Struckelberger, if i remember correctly, I am not sure) - that large efforts are being made to align the power over health, taking over nations own, individual health responses and decisions - into something totally coordinated, called HERA (EU's Health Emergency Preparedness and Response Authority). But HERA is an EU project, not a global one. But who knows, it might just be a step in between, really.

So, here it goes - the plan to ensure they got a "legal playground for human experimentation" in my opinion...

WHO:
World Health Assembly agrees to launch negotiations for an agreement to fight pandemics

On 1 December 2021, the 194 members of the World Health Organization (WHO) reached consensus to kickstart the process to draft and negotiate a convention, agreement or other international instrument under the Constitution of the World Health Organization to strengthen pandemic prevention, preparedness and response.

An intergovernmental negotiating body will now be constituted and hold its first meeting by 1 March 2022* [my insert: while we are busy with Ukraine] (to agree on ways of working and timelines) and its second by 1 August 2022 (to discuss progress on a working draft). It will then deliver a progress report to the 76th World Health Assembly in 2023, with the aim to adopt the instrument by 2024.

Why an international pandemic instrument?​

Infographic - Towards an international treaty on pandemics

treaty-on-pandemics-thumbnail.png

The COVID-19 pandemic is a global challenge. No single government or institution can address the threat of future pandemics alone.

A convention, agreement or other international instrument is legally binding under international law. An agreement on pandemic prevention, preparedness and response adopted under the World Health Organization (WHO) would enable countries around the globe to strengthen national, regional and global capacities and resilience to future pandemics.

Such an instrument would also:

• ensure higher, sustained and long-term political engagement at the level of world leaders of states or governments
  • define clear processes and tasks
  • enhance long-term public and private-sector support at all levels
  • foster integration of health matters across all relevant policy areas
We need to create an environment where every scientist, health worker, and government can band together for a common cause. Working together to build new solutions** to protect what is most precious - our health and our lives.
Charles Michel, President of the European Council at World Health Summit, 25 October 2021

Bla bla bla

**) We have heard and seen this many times during the artificial Plandemic, now haven't we ? The speak. The attempts. The results. So; there are plenty of tricks in the works, while we are busy watching events unfolding in Ukraine... In the mean time, important strategies are formed and agreed to, with the goal to bind humanity into the shadows. Of course, with "the people's best interests in mind". With a smile ramming swords into the guts of the unaware citizens.

I do however get the feeling, that there are still increasingly more people starting realize the dark underpinnings of such strategies. It is not all hopeless. The unaware mind does pick up bits and pieces -- bobbing around isolated - and then, it can take years until it strikes you... Then, those pieces all of the sudden fall into place, into a much better understanding.

Back
Top Bottom