Isn't he the guy that ripped off the corona committee?

Yes (alleged), he is a German lawyer who had access/control of the CICI's funds which had, apparently, disappeared (1.35 million EU) according to Viviane Fischer - again, see Viviane's statement and Reiner's response (transcript in the link).

Noted, Reiner is also a legal Bar member in California.

After the September statements, have not found anything further by either.

Came across Reiner Fullmich's first interview in his new solo format. Naomi Wolfe and psychiatrist Peter Breggin. He has a short clip of a Sucharit Bhakdi. The focus is on the changes in peoples' behaviour post-jab, in comparison to the similar effects of lobotomies, historical comparisons with various Nazi experiments and much more. 1h 4m but found it worth listening to.

I did not listen the video yet but what a strange coincidence, this morning I was remembering the movie One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest by Milos Forman. In that movie (that is a strong critic of the system and also of the sanitary system) there is a magnificent character (an Indian) that symbolizes liberty, freedom. In the movie, at the end, he is lobotomized because of his free personality. And I was thinking that what they are doing to people with all these jabs, one after one, is something like lobotomies.

By the way, the movie is very good, and very accurate to our times! I tell you.

It is all very sad. I will look your video, thanks!

Yes (alleged), he is a German lawyer who had access/control of the CICI's funds which had, apparently, disappeared (1.35 million EU) according to Viviane Fischer - again, see Viviane's statement and Reiner's response (transcript in the link).

Noted, Reiner is also a legal Bar member in California.

After the September statements, have not found anything further by either.
I followed from one eye what this group was doing in germany, and I admit that i had a certain hope on them, many lawyers coming from many countries, all grouped in a kind of "justice task force" that would increase in strength/influence as time passes, and that would finally result in ... yes, a kind of "Nuremberg II" big international trial. Well, it seems this was hijacked ... or that the PTB was on it since the begining, controlled opposition.

Let's give my opinion about, of course, i can completely miss, but it's part of the game ^^
Reiner is trully a good guy, he's not corruptible and he resisted various pressures. This means that here, the guilty is the woman, Viviane. This would mabye be interresting, for those who well manage/understand the words/names/linguistic ... language of the birds, to bend more on their names. Viviane Fischer ... this make me think of fish, and a fish you use a net to capture many of them in one shoot ... wWell, this all i can do about this, some here are better than me 😅

If i think that Reiner is not the rotten apple, well, as always it's hard to explain. First, because i feel he's a right guy, simply that, no more explanations. But that this Viviane, from what i followed, came after (maybe she was there since begining, i did not followed them closely), but i do remember of Reiner being alone first, the joined by others. And this make me think that the PTB rapidly spotted the potential danger and infiltrated the initiative in order to destroy it at the right moment. The PTB or the lizzies, or both ... i don't know ... but if i had to answer i would say the PTB because the lizzies do not care about these "details".

At least, maybe both are piloted since begin, or under blackmail, or one of them became blackmailed at a moment ... hard to say, but the finality is there : PTB succeeded to destroy this initiative - or - created it in order to avoid any similar initiative to be launched. In both cases it's sad to see that.

POPULATION CONTROL? VACCINES>AUTISM>LGBTV: In 1995 the CDC published its first childhood vaccine schedule for 6 vaccines. Today 39 vaccine doses are recommended--plus annual flu shots! Paralleling that, Autism rates increased from 1 in 10,000 in 1970, to 1 in 1,000 in 1995, to 1 in 44 in 2018.
Recently a review of 1,019 studies (13,000 subjects) that found overlap between autism and homosexuality. A 2022 Gallup Poll found increases in those identified as LGBTV paralleling those increasing rates of vaccines and autism: 4.2% for Generation X, 10.5% for Millennials and 21% for Generation Z (born in 1997 or later).
A recent survey found that 93% of LGBTV were “fully vaccinated”, and 96% were boosted or planning to get boosted (compared to 57% and 40%, respectively, for the general population).

Massive meta-analysis finds definitive link between autism spectrum disorder and gender dysphoria; "vaccines" were the catalysts that precipitated it all - The COVID Blog®

And I was thinking that what they are doing to people with all these jabs, one after one, is something like lobotomies.
Yes, that was the conclusion drawn. Additionally, what struck me was the part concerning identity:

A friend (thank you) semi-transcribed this interview (see the whole of it to fill any missing gaps), which is pretty close.
And another thing, identity.

-

1:18

Identify is incredibly important. What kind of courage it takes to do cert ain things, things that threaten your identity is more intense than .... things that threaten your life. Our identity in a group, that we build over a lifetime ... police, military. How often do they become whistle blowers. Greatest courage is to risk identity in your own group. To say no to their own profession, identity. Identity is strongest of all of them.

Among doctors, sense of identity, superiority over other people. Trained into us. A lot of people selected to go into medicine for that reason. I went into medicine to be a reformer. Social psychiatry. In those days we had more options. Once I came out against lobotomy i was excluded.

Walter Freeman. He didn't seem to care at all. He was goulish. Lobotomy. did this to 5,000 people. I said publicly, no. IT was conducted in amphitheaters. he did both eyes at once. Identity issues.

Famous for stopping lobotomy. Highest level doctors grab at whatever enhances their identity.

As I listened to what Dr. Breggin said about identity, it seemed to connect to what we're seeing concerning the "gender affirming" surgeries being perpetrated on children. "Highest level doctors grab at whatever enhances their identity." And just like all the doctors saw nothing wrong with lobotomies, very few are voicing opposition to these child mutilations. Dr. Breggin was the lone voice to stand against the brutality and insanity of lobotomies.

Regarding Reiner and Viviane, I've gotten the impression that they both engaged in impropriety concerning the funds. That Reiner thought it was fine to invest monies into his personal home for improvements to ultimately sell it and then return the money . . . who thinks that passes ethical muster? Very sad that the original group developed these issues and lost momentum to really accomplish what we hoped for - "Nuremberg II".

Where was that published? Not wow that he said that but wow that it is in print.
I've seen that image many times for years, but only that image and I couldn't find the quote elsewhere. It also doesn't sound like Kissinger - the words (the sentiments, yes). It might be a paraphrase by a witness, who knows? I know someone who saw Kissinger deliver a speech/talk once at a local university, I think, and said that he seemed frighteningly dead in the eyes and emotionally.

Isn't he the guy that ripped off the corona committee?
Yes, supposedly, but the speakers I referenced are not him. Certainly, it is in Fuellmich's interest to present the most extreme, negative, speculative consequences of the vax, but I thought the speakers were worth hearing.

We are, for sure, up to our necks in people who are personally profiting from the "awakening" crowd (whether it be spiritual, political, financial, or whatever) and it seems they tend to become less credible over time as their businesses expand. People resist giving up the identities they've cultivated for themselves. But, I think folks of this sort have always been with us. The usual need for weeding always applies.

what struck me was the part concerning identity
Me, too, because I have seen this notion reinforced repeatedly. Below is linked my all-time favorite #WalkAway video. The woman is very insightful, IMO, and describes how she recognized ideological mind control had overtaken her. She also details amazing experiences as a teacher and a nurse in California. In one of the most impressive parts, she explains that some leftist crusaders will actually sabotage progress in their own causes just to keep the problems going -- and she believes this is so they can maintain and strengthen their self-cultivated, heroic identities. It's very well articulated, IMO. Indeed, it seems that in many cases, people will protect identity above all else. It seems reasonable to consider that the programmers/mind controllers know this, and count on it to work for them.

A lot of websites say the Kissinger message was a fake. And these days technology has advanced such that pretty much anything can be faked on the internet.
Here is one Link

And then the message can also be found here: Austria parliament site
It is in German but can be translated to English.

It is known that he [Kissinger] made more than one speech on eugenics. So the message was not scrubbed off from the entire internet. Could it still be a fake? Yep.
I`ll keep looking.

IMO that graph indicates that in a period of time something undefined has happened that affects health.
It could be mRNA vaccination, although in the UK many shots where AstraZeneca
In this period, electromagnetic pollution (IOT, 5G), fear in people, worse nutrition, etc. have increased.
I would vote for electromagnetic pollution.

IMO that graph indicates that in a period of time something undefined has happened that affects health.
It could be mRNA vaccination, although in the UK many shots where AstraZeneca
In this period, electromagnetic pollution (IOT, 5G), fear in people, worse nutrition, etc. have increased.
I would vote for electromagnetic pollution.
As a continuation of my "vote" I would say that in recent months there are many podcasts on YouTube that blame openly vaccines (while before they were eliminated). On the other hand videos that analyze the state of electromagnetic hygiene and the changes that have happened in the last five years are not easy to find.
5G technologies are fundamental for population control, as can be seen in China, but their energy cost is brutal. Could the energy shortage be due to the fact that it is necessary to use it in the control of citizens (cameras, IOT, digital money)?
Abrupt changes in electromagnetic environments can cause diseases and pandemics. I am checking this point and then I will publish authors and their texts.
Could the covid be a cover for the implementation of IOT and 5G?

Back
Top Bottom