Just a reminder about the situation here in Japan.
The tide has now completely turned, and an associate professor at Kyoto University who questioned the guilt of vaccines is being praised for his insight.
ここ日本の状況について、念のためにご報告します。今や完全に流れが変わって、ワクチンの罪を問うた京都大学の准教授が見識を讃えられています。

View attachment 68891
Explain, do you mean the public opinion on the vaccine is turning?

Story at-a-glance​

• Americans had lost nearly three years of life expectancy during 2020 and 2021. In 2019, the average life span of Americans of all ethnicities was 78.8 years. By the end of 2020, it had dropped to 77.0 years and by the end of 2021 it was 76.4
  • From 2020 to 2021, death rates increased for each age group 1 year and over. The age groups with the highest increases include working age adults, 25 to 54, and children under 4
  • The leading causes of death in 2021 were heart disease, cancer and COVID-19, all three of which were higher in 2021 than 2020. Unintentional injury and stroke also significantly increased in 2021
  • Heart disease, stroke and cancer are all now-known side effects of the COVID jabs. Unintentional injuries may also be due to the shots, as you may easily be injured if you pass out or suffer a heart attack or stroke while doing just about anything
  • If the COVID jabs worked, you’d expect excess mortality to drop, yet that’s not what we’re seeing. We’re also not seeing mass death from COVID. The only clear factor that might account for these discrepancies is mass injection with an experimental gene transfer technology

:scared: The programming is complete!

FleeDfEX0AIh3cI

And it's now "Dangerous to Democracy" if you question it!

These things are not new, but they are surely in the toolbox of the pathocrats when the situation warrants.

I remember LBJ, saying pretty much the same thing when an investigation into JFK's assassination was being called for. I seemed to remember him saying that it could trigger a nuclear war with the Soviet Union... so really nothing new.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 11-01-15 Halvor Ravn Holøyen🇵🇸 (@Cuervo3) _ Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-01 at 11-01-15 Halvor Ravn Holøyen🇵🇸 (@Cuervo3) _ Twitter.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 09-03-05 SILVANO on Twitter.png
    Screenshot 2023-01-04 at 09-03-05 SILVANO on Twitter.png
    392.4 KB · Views: 10
An article from USA Today trying to pin Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest on a rare phenomena called commotio cordis. I guess it's plausible but to me the tackle doesn't really even look like impacting the chest that hard, rather the head. Well, as long as attention is kept away from the injection as a possible cause....

A rare but potentially lethal heart disruption known as commotio cordis may have sent Buffalo Bills defensive back Damar Hamlin into cardiac arrest seconds after a hard tackle during a game Monday night against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Hamlin, 24, collapsed after he collided with a Bengals receiver during a tackle and appeared to take a hit in the head and chest. Hamlin stood up, took a few steps and fell backward.

Medical personnel used CPR and an automated external defibrillator on Hamlin on the field for nearly 10 minutes and restored his heartbeat. He was taken by ambulance to the University of Cincinnati Medical Center, where he was in critical condition. The game was officially postponed.

Though it's not certain what sent Hamlin into cardiac arrest, commotio cordis is usually sports-related, caused by a blow to the chest wall just outside the heart.

The impact, if delivered during a brief, sensitive moment in the heartbeat cycle, can cause the heart to enter an arrhythmia, or irregular heartbeat, which can cause cardiac arrest and death.

What happens during cardiac arrest?​

A 20-millisecond window​

The heart's electrical cycle is key to understanding when commotio cordis could happen:

• After the P wave, in which the muscles of the right atrium contract, forcing blood into the ventricle.
  • Before the T wave, in which the heart prepares to pump out blood.

Though devastating, commotio cordis is considered rare because it has a narrow window in the heart's beating cycle to take effect.

A cardiac cycle lasts about 0.8 seconds, or 800 milliseconds. (A millisecond is one one-thousandth of a second.) Commotio cordis takes place within a 20- to 40-millisecond window of the cardiac cycle.

How common is commotio cordis?​

Commotio cordis is usually seen in athletes playing sports using equipment such as:

• Baseballs
  • Hockey pucks
  • Lacrosse balls
These objects can strike players in the chest with enough force to cause an arrhythmia. Commotio cordis most often occurs in baseball; pitchers, catchers and hitters are at highest risk.

Fewer than 30 cases are reported each year, according to the National Institutes of Health.

From Wikipedia:
Commotio cordis is an often lethal disruption of heart rhythm that occurs as a result of a blow to the area directly over the heart at a critical time during the cycle of a heartbeat. This leads to disrupting the normal heart electrical activity, followed instantly by ventricular fibrillation, complete disorganization of the heart's pumping function, and cardiac arrest.

An article from USA Today trying to pin Damar Hamlin's cardiac arrest on a rare phenomena called commotio cordis. I guess it's plausible but to me the tackle doesn't really even look like impacting the chest that hard, rather the head. Well, as long as attention is kept away from the injection as a possible cause....
They are so eagerly to be that way but, as Dr. Malone pointed out here

And here
And now they do not want to disclose personal information like vaccine status? 🙄

Almost - few exceptions there - every non US citizen has to be vaccinated to enter via airplane to US soil. Before You Travel to the United States

The elephant is getting bigger.

From Wikipedia:
As I posted here
According to Dr. Peter McCullough, the injury that Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin sustained is known as commotio cordis (a phenomenon in which a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage).
The time delay from the hit until he collapsed is expected in commotio cordis.
Peter believes that the ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation could have been set up by the vaccine if he took it.
Hamlin was shocked back to rhythm. He now has anoxic encephalopathy. He’s in critical condition at the hospital.
You can what happened in this clip:

Summary​

Hamlin’s injury was not caused by the vaccine, but if he was vaccinated, it may have contributed to the severity of his injury.

It is entirely possible that the jab would have damaged his heart, making further injury possible. It is also true that you do not need a dramatic blow to the chest, just enough to affect the heart muscle at a critical moment, to cause commotio cordis.

From Wikipedia:
So it has to be a pretty strong smack to the chest, I saw a case once at my workplace at the time. My colleague was kicked square in the chest by a horse—that’ll do it but a human tackle to a normally healthy athlete is questionable for sure. Predisposing factors seem likely.

France suspends internet sales of paracetamol as stocks dwindle
In December, the Health Minister, François Braun, had warned that, even with strict control of over-the-counter sales of paracetamol, the supply situation remained complicated. Braun said that it was unlikely to be resolved "for several weeks".

China, which has recently lifted strict Covid lockdown and ended the enforcement of its zero-infection policy, now has millions of sufferers demanding paracetamol painkillers to treat Covid symptoms.

Beijing has thus forbidden the export of paracetamol, effectively cutting off the supply of the active ingredient in the painkillers to pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide.

Back
Top Bottom