Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

One of my kid's friends had an aunt who died suddenly a few weeks ago. Their whole family was away together and had been out for dinner. A few hours later she woke up feeling unwell, convulsed and was unable to be resuscitated. Her husband tried, paramedics were called and they tried CPR for over 30 minutes to no avail. She was a fit & healthy 49 year old with no preexisting conditions. From what I gather, their whole family was jabbed, but it will be interesting to see what the autopsy says. It's one thing to read about it, absolutely tragic when you know the people/families this has happened to. :-(

Last edited:
I am watching Monday Night Football and a 24 year old kid made a tackle, got up and then collapsed. They gave him CPR, AED and took him off in an ambulance. A sideline reporter said he had a pulse but was not breathing on his own. Both teams and the announcers are visibly shaken. This is super high profile with millions watching. Of course the vax is the last thing they will mention. But…. It looks bad and I know what the anti-vaxxers will be thinking. Seems like they will cancel the game as they should.
was it this fellow?

What caused Damar Hamlin's injury?

He collapsed just now. I talked to Dr. Peter McCullough to get his take. Here's what Peter said...​

Jan 3
According to Dr. Peter McCullough, the injury that Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin sustained is known as commotio cordis (a phenomenon in which a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage).
The time delay from the hit until he collapsed is expected in commotio cordis.
Peter believes that the ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation could have been set up by the vaccine if he took it.
Hamlin was shocked back to rhythm. He now has anoxic encephalopathy. He’s in critical condition at the hospital.
You can what happened in this clip:

Summary​

Hamlin’s injury was not caused by the vaccine, but if he was vaccinated, it may have contributed to the severity of his injury.

Yeah, was watching the game too, and it was not a big hit at all. They didn't show him getting up and collapsing at first, only later when they came back from a break. And it was long shots only after that. Got the feeling they didn't want to show much.

Since it happened so early in the game, they had lots of time to talk about it. Even so, though there wasn't much information forthcoming. I definitely thought about vax effects, it will be interesting to see what comes out about it. Probably the usual...

Here's video of the Hamlin tackle. It looks like his left side took the brunt of the hit. The reply post shows immediate Instagram damage control. One wonders why they would need it if the vax is flawless?

There’s a video on the above twitter feed that says Hamlin was double vaxxed and boosted on Dec 26. So just 5 days before this game. It doesn’t sound good for his recovery and return to sport. 😐

Added: It seems someone started an account on twitter 2 weeks ago using the name Dr. Benjamin Eidelman. It was he who posted that he had given Hamlin a booster on Dec 26. and the news started to spread. The tweet was then deleted and apparently now the entire account has been deleted. There is an archive of his account here.

Last edited:
There’s a video on the above twitter feed that says Hamlin was double vaxxed and boosted on Dec 26. So just 5 days before this game. It doesn’t sound good for his recovery and return to sport. 😐

Added: It seems someone started an account on twitter 2 weeks ago using the name Dr. Benjamin Eidelman. It was he who posted that he had given Hamlin a booster on Dec 26. and the news started to spread. The tweet was then deleted and apparently now the entire account has been deleted. There is an archive of his account here.
It would be very odd, highly unethical and even worse than that for a physician to reveal information about a patient in such a way.

According to what I saw in that archive, that dude is about as woke as you can get...

Glad to see the BC Nurses Union putting up a fight as their members are still under mandates by the clowns in Victoria.

Recently (not in the press), a local BC nurse (a Union member) died in hospital where she worked after receiving her mandated booster (she had not been well after the first two and had made that known and was given as green light to move forward to 3.0). She dropped to the floor dead, more or less. That is what they think of their own nurses.

Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policies​

BCNU’s IWAD on mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies argues that HEABC and its member employers refused to allow nurses who have failed to comply with the policies the ability to exercise various rights under the NBA contract. These terminated nurses have lost wages, benefits, service, and seniority as a result of HEABC and health employers’ actions. Included among those affected are nurses who have also suffered injury to dignity under the BC Human Rights Code.

As a remedy, the union is seeking a declaration that provincial health employers:

• Implemented policies that are unreasonable and in breach of the NBA collective agreement.
  • Breached the collective agreement by failing to take steps to persuade the provincial health officer to revise and/or tailor its vaccine mandate.
  • Breached the collective agreement by denying affected nurses access to various earned benefits under the agreement.
  • Breached the collective agreement by terminating the affected nurses.
  • Breached the BC Human Rights Code.
The union is seeking the immediate reinstatement of the nurses impacted by the mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policies and is pursuing a make-whole order for loss of wages, benefits, service, and seniority, in addition to special damages. It is also seeking damages under the BC Human Rights Code for those members who suffered injury to dignity.

The BC Human Rights circus failed miserably in protecting anyone's rights, so they will probably maintain their anti-human rights stance. The employer, the Ministry of Health, or as some say, the Ministry of Unwellness, will do what they always do through taxpayer paid legal arguments to keep their hands clean.

Meanwhile, the Health Minister himself, Adrian Dix, shifted the lens on Dec 31, 2022 to incoming Chinese, in support of Ottawa's new covid trans pacific scare.

From the BC CDC on Treatments (they seemed to have dropped the so-called vaccine in the treatment section), much is now focused on Paxlovid, Remdesivir, Evusheld and Sotrovimab. Their Q&A looks like this (most answers are NO):

Went visiting my relatives few days ago, 4 different families who all mostly were cought in rona bs web of lies.
And most of them were freaking out, taking all the shoots they possibly could to protect themselves,
masking around, harrasing the kids etc.
It was shocking to me that thay are all now back to normal again, with all the hugging and kissing and stuff.

They now say openly that they were wrong, that they shouldn't have taken the shoots
and certainly not to behave to love once the way they did. Just wow.
Many their close friends and relatives died all of a sudden or are terminately ill.
And yeah, 'Did you see the famous people die as well ?!'
And they are all scared and sorry as hell now.
It so sad to listen. But it's good.

Many of them feel alive for the first time in life and aware of suffering and other peoples feelings and rights.
So, I was happy for them and that I could give more hugs, kisses, understanding and
be here for them cause many good questions and asking for help and advice arised just in few days.
Who would have thought ? :clap:

It would be very odd, highly unethical and even worse than that for a physician to reveal information about a patient in such a way.
There is a big bruhaha on the net about this Dr Benjamin Eidelman. It seems it was a sock puppet account, perhaps influencer for foreign intelligence? Hasbara? At any rate, the "real" Dr Eidelman is an elderly neurologist from Florida. No leads on who the imposter was and doubtful he gave Hamlin any vaccine.

While the NFL states 94% of their players are vaccinated, they don't seem to be pushing boosters. It's a damn shame to see so many young athletes in their prime dropping over with heart attacks. Prayers for Mr. Hamlin.

Kerryn Phelps' wife has her say. Why she didn't speak up sooner and help spare many much suffering I do not know. Nineteen months! Comments were shut down quickly.

EXCLUSIVE: Dr Kerryn Phelps' wife opens up about her devastating Covid vaccine injury for the first time as she reveals the toughest part - and it's not the horrific side-effects

• Kerryn Phelps said she and her wife suffered devastating vaccine side effects
  • Claimed medical authorities failed to follow up and censored discussion of them
  • Her wife Jackie Stricker-Phelps said she was still unable to walk without pain
  • She detailed to Daily Mail Australia what her life has become 19 months later
When her symptoms began, she claimed the nurse told her 'this is not anaphylaxis so you can go home' despite her barely being able to walk.
'Safety measures are needed to protect vulnerable Australians like myself from catching Covid on top of our vaccine injuries which have already given us long Covid-like symptoms,' she said.
Ms Stricker-Phelps is a founding member of Coverse, a support group for Australians suffering Covid vaccine adverse effects.
Rado Faletič, who leads the group, argued Australians still had no way of knowing their risk of serious side effects because there was not enough data.
'Without the right information, nobody in this country has been able to give informed consent, we couldn't weigh up the odds properly,' he said.
'The biggest issue is when we go to the Therapeutic Goods Administration to report it, they don't follow it up.
'So it's a bit rich to say all this stuff is rare when it's not being investigated. the problem is we don't know how rare it is because they're not looking into it.

Meanwhile in my network and area some stories of locals suffering injuries but are labelled as 'long covid', includes a young mother who has lost sensation in both her arms. The local unvaxxed liquor store owner tells of many multi-jabbed customers and their 'long covid' who are completely baffled by her survival after 3 years of pandemic. Her brother took one shot of moderna and developed myocarditis in his early 60s, said doctors are finally noticing after 8 months after attending hospital due to a cardiac induced fall and injury.

My vax injured friend's pregnant cousin was recommended the shot and suffered sepsis and organ failure shortly after. The 5.5 month old fetus had to go to save her, was induced and died several hours later. Surprisingly, the hospital is holding the vax responsible.

Three years ago today I was fighting massive bushfires around my area, though Australia had it's problems it was still OK. Now they want to send a veteran firefighter like me to a psychiatrist because I didn't take the toxic crap! Can't make this up!

There is a big bruhaha on the net about this Dr Benjamin Eidelman. It seems it was a sock puppet account, perhaps influencer for foreign intelligence? Hasbara? At any rate, the "real" Dr Eidelman is an elderly neurologist from Florida. No leads on who the imposter was and doubtful he gave Hamlin any vaccine.

Speaking of sock puppet accounts, here is one by Dr. Honeyman - an influencer. Within, another by the name of Dr. Fischer worked sometimes in tandum. One might wonder how many fake doctor accounts there were (and one can see how people would gravitate to the covid vaccine:violin: they played).

Fake trans-identifying Covid doctor: An online influence operation?​

Dr. Honeyman has almost 6000 followers but his Tweets about the seriousness and deadliness of Covid are spread far and wide.
[...]
When discussing philosophical pandemic ideas like “mass formation psychosis” — first termed by University of Ghent psychologist Mattias Desmet and popularized by many of the dissident COVID doctors — it’s important not to forget that it’s not the fault of the people who fell for much of the pandemic propaganda, but the mass formation psychosis is the result of a constant stream of weaponized propaganda like this network of fake, gay, COVID doctors which was most likely carried out by state or industry-backed behavioral change professionals.

I'll leave this one here if anyone's interested. This is the guy that produced the latest peer reviewed studies on the harms of the vaccine (released December, see the other COVID thread).
Originally he was a public spokesman for pushing them - and then his father died of a heart attack. He had the records to show his father was fit and healthy and his heart was fine, so this started him on a path of questioning the vaccines.

Back
Top Bottom