Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

It is amazing the amount of obfuscation that is going on within individual European countries with their Health Agencies trying to cover up the excess mortality with statistical tricks. In Finland the Health Authority counted those people who died within 30 days of the jab to be unvaccinated! They maintain that those receiving the jab are not considered vaccinated in the first 30 days because the gunk has not had time to mount the proper immune response or be effective therefore they are not included as part of the excess deaths. Plus they stopped counting deaths after 9 weeks, even though we know many of the deaths come after 9 weeks of the jab. With this chicanery there is only a small window where the Finnish Health Authority looked at excess deaths and then spread across mainstream media in Finland claiming that there are "no excess deaths" - and we know people will just believe that. :shock:

I also have a problem with the excess mortality charts that are circulating. When we go to the EUROMOMO site (which most do), every graph is supporting the "COVID-19 bad, vaxxes good" narrative, with a big mortality peak during the "waves", but with an exception in the 0-14 year range that is peaking now:
Zrzut ekranu 2022-12-30 o 11.39.36.png
This leads me to ambivalence whenever I see graphs claiming that hidden depopulation is going on :nuts:

The legendary soccer player Pelé died on the 29th of December 2022.

"Despite the above, the official causes of death remain to be known, but, as mentioned above, for now, it is known that it was due to complications from colon cancer that had been afflicting him for a year." Source

He got jabbed about 9 months before getting diagnosed with a colon cancer:

Last edited:
There are many health professionals out there who are working passionately against the tyranny of covid- 19. I am noticing these groups alongside real scientists and citizens are becoming stronger and stronger. For example React19.org. Here’s an excerpt from their New Years newsletter.

Dear Members,

In 2021 I was an orthopedic surgeon performing over 800 surgical procedures per year. I had a passion for my job and was dedicated to my patients. I received my one and only Moderna vaccine in December of 2020. I remember vividly when my life began to change forever. During a patient consult, my body collapsed and I fell to the floor, due to transverse myelitis - an injury to the spinal cord, causing my legs to fail. This experience has since opened my eyes to a profound need among a population of people that has been neglected and overlooked for years.

In November of 2021, participated in an awareness event with several vaccine-injured and medical professionals. After meeting these fellow injured people, hearing their stories, and how their lives will never be the same, I became changed as well. At that moment I knew what had to be done. These people need help.
While I am personally devastated by my new permanent disability, I am determined to transform my negative reaction into positive action. I am now Co-chair of React19.org and am dedicated to helping find the path for healing, research, and acknowledgement for the millions of people suffering with COVID-19 vaccine adverse reactions worldwide.
Looking back over 2022, we have pushed the boundaries in awareness and understanding, advocated for countless injured Americans, built a collaborative effort internationally, launched a compensation program for those injured by the Covid shots, built a network of compassionate providers, created an educational platform for patients and providers, and participated and supported several research projects. We provide these services with a 100% volunteer Board of Directors. These services should have been provided by our doctors, health care organizations, and federal agencies, but systems in place that should be helping and protecting us have failed.
While we have seen gains this last year, and have saved countless lives in the process, we have not done this alone. During this season of giving, please accept my sincere gratitude for you. Our appreciation for your support does not go unnoticed and we thank you. Without your generosity, our organization would not exist.
As our first year ends, we are hopeful for the upcoming year. We need to move forward in the hope of finding better recognition of the COVID-19 vaccine injuries. We need to find appropriate testing and more effective treatments. We need to expand our partnerships with more providers and researchers that will help us find the hope and support that is desperately needed.
Looking forward to 2023, we need your support now more than ever. The world rightfully wants to move beyond the Covid era. Nonetheless, we must never forget and must remain steadfast to bring solutions for those who have been left behind on the Covid battlefield. We need your help this coming year on this literal life-saving mission, to raise awareness, and deliver accountability for those harmed during the pandemic.
In 2023, we will continue to expand the advocacy and medical networks, launch and endorse three Covid vaccine injury clinics, and will launch the first-ever Covid vaccine research grant program. This fund is modelled after other independent research grant programs that are designed to cut the red tape that is typical for research dollars. This will provide a bridge for researchers currently struggling to conduct anything from observational studies, to clinical trials for potential solutions.

To celebrate the launch of the React19 Research Fund, we are proud to announce a gift-match program or donations up to $100,000 thru February 15 2023.

We just need some acurate data.
Interesting as the discrepancy between the fairly objective Statistics Finland data and the Finnish Health Authority's (THL) report/analysis.

Already in June 2022 excess deaths were shown by population/Statistics Finland data:

Unprecedented: Mortality in Finland Has Risen to All-Time Highs. Australian Deaths Are 17.5% More Than the Historical Average

Nothing to see here, must be the climate change

Lioness of Judah Ministry
Jun 24, 2022

And so it continues… The horrifying spike in excess mortality worldwide, to be exact in all the countries with the majority of the population injected with mRNA bioweapon.

The timing of the spike perfectly coincides with the rollout of the experimental “vaccines”.

Finland:

According to the government data in January-May 2022, Finland has had approximately 12% more deaths compared to same time period in 2021.

Finnish Ilta Sanomat reports:

According to Statistics Finland, mortality has risen sharply in the first half of the year. If the same trend continues, girls' life expectancy will fall for two consecutive years. This has not happened before.

ACCORDING TO STATISTICS FINLAND, more people died in Finland at the beginning of the year than in years.

According to preliminary population statistics published on Tuesday, 26,560 people died in Finland in January – May, which is almost 3,250 more than in the corresponding period of the previous year.

Statistics Finland has not recorded the same increase in the number of deaths during the current series of measurement periods, which dates back to 1990.

In total, almost 61,000 people have died in Finland in the last 12 months.

Statistics Finland's chief actuary Markus Rapo estimates that the number of deaths in 2022 will also reduce the life expectancy of newborns.

The life expectancy of girls decreased already in 2021

According to Statistics Finland, the life expectancy of boys in 2021 was 79.2 years and that of girls 84.5 years. According to the unofficial life expectancy for the last 12 months, the life expectancy for boys would be 78.8 years and for girls 84 years.

The life expectancy of girls has already decreased in 2021 from the previous year, so if it also falls in 2022, it would have fallen for two years in a row. According to Statistics Finland, this has never happened before, when annual life expectancy began to fall in 1970.

Life expectancy in 2022 will ultimately be determined by how mortality develops during the latter part of the year.

Mortality increased in the elderly population

According to Statistics Finland, the number of deaths is explained by the fact that the Finnish population is aging. Mortality has risen most strongly in the oldest sections of the population, and has risen to its highest level since 2013 in the 70-74 age group.
Unprecedented: Mortality in Finland Has Risen to All-Time Highs.

It will be interesting to see if this discrepancy continues between individual country population statistics and their respective Health Authorities (raw data vs. cherry-picking, cover-up reports).

I can't imagine any Health Authority ever admitting that they were wrong after so strongly recommending their people to get jabbed and of course they will do whatever they can to obfuscate and cover up their dirty deeds.

Attachments

• 93b367f3-207e-42cc-b2a7-abf47b91ea71_1208x678.png
    93b367f3-207e-42cc-b2a7-abf47b91ea71_1208x678.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 4
A guy I work with, in his mid fifties, had a stroke this week. He was vaccinated…one of the first in line so he could travel. Apparently he had a small stroke 2 years ago as well.

I am not sure how he’s doing, no real info on his condition this week. Guess we will see what we find out next week.

I am watching Monday Night Football and a 24 year old kid made a tackle, got up and then collapsed. They gave him CPR, AED and took him off in an ambulance. A sideline reporter said he had a pulse but was not breathing on his own. Both teams and the announcers are visibly shaken. This is super high profile with millions watching. Of course the vax is the last thing they will mention. But…. It looks bad and I know what the anti-vaxxers will be thinking. Seems like they will cancel the game as they should.

I am watching Monday Night Football and a 24 year old kid made a tackle, got up and then collapsed. They gave him CPR, AED and took him off in an ambulance. A sideline reporter said he had a pulse but was not breathing on his own. Both teams and the announcers are visibly shaken. This is super high profile with millions watching. Of course the vax is the last thing they will mention. But…. It looks bad and I know what the anti-vaxxers will be thinking. Seems like they will cancel the game as they should.
Video link for the curious. Poor guy.

Back
Top Bottom