Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse

Not a 'story' of Covid injection side effects, but raw data from VAERS that Zachary Stieber was able to recently get released from the CDC. More links in the article for more data.

Like the article states, it is now clear why they tried to hide them.

CDC Finally Released Its VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses for COVID Vaccines via FOIA

View attachment VAERS data January 2023.webp

CDC Finally Released Its VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses for COVID Vaccines via FOIA

January 5, 2023 • by DailyClout

And now it’s clear why they tried to hide them.
By JOSH GUETZKOW

SUMMARY
  • valve incompetencies, pericardial and pleural effusion, chest pain, appendicitis & appendectomies, Kawasaki’s disease, menstrual irregularities, vitiligo, and vaccine breakthrough infection.
  • The safety signals cannot be dismissed as due to “stimulated,” exaggerated, fraudulent or otherwise artificially inflated reporting, nor can they be dismissed due to the huge number of COVID vaccines administered. There are several reasons why, but the simplest one is this: the safety signal analysis does not depend on the number of reports, but whether or not some AEs are reported at a higher rate for these vaccines than for other non-COVID vaccines. Other reasons are discussed in the full post below.
  • In August, 2022, the CDC told the Epoch Times that the results of their safety signal analysis “were generally consistent with EB [Empirical Bayesian] data mining [conducted by the FDA], revealing no additional unexpected safety signals.” So either the FDA’s data mining was consistent with the CDC’s method—meaning they “generally” found the same large number of highly alarming safety signals—or the signals they did find were expected. Or they were lying. We may never know because the FDA has refused to release their data mining results

Not a 'story' of Covid injection side effects, but raw data from VAERS that Zachary Stieber was able to recently get released from the CDC. More links in the article for more data.

Like the article states, it is now clear why they tried to hide them.

View attachment 68985
No offence but total nonsense.
You forgot that we create our reality. Those who are afraid of side effects will get them, and oposite.

No offence but total nonsense.
You forgot that we create our reality. Those who are afraid of side effects will get them, and oposite.
Hey great to know that the jabs are not causing any problems but the injectees are - that's some solid research brought to the table (which has over 2300 chairs/posts in this thread alone)! :shock:

A gentle suggestion Boza48 is to catch up on the readings, material, and the Forum overall.🙂

FULMINANT INFARCT : Fully vaccinated councilman Ivan Negão of the Marilia City Council died this morning

Ivan Negão.jpg

Ivan Luis do Nascimento was 42 years old, born on November 27, 1980. Besides being a legislator, he was a salesman and musician in his spare time. A humble young man, he came from one of the oldest and most populous communities in the city, Vila Barros, which was his biggest electoral stronghold.

Ivan Negão vaxx.jpg

According to Dr. Peter McCullough, the injury that Buffalo Bills safety Damar Hamlin sustained is known as commotio cordis (a phenomenon in which a sudden blunt impact to the chest causes sudden death in the absence of cardiac damage).
The time delay from the hit until he collapsed is expected in commotio cordis.
Peter believes that the ventricular tachycardia and ventricular fibrillation could have been set up by the vaccine if he took it.
Hamlin was shocked back to rhythm. He now has anoxic encephalopathy. He’s in critical condition at the hospital.
You can what happened in this clip:

Summary​

Hamlin’s injury was not caused by the vaccine, but if he was vaccinated, it may have contributed to the severity of his injury.
I thought this was an interesting interview with Dr McCullough:

USA: Massachusetts State Police Releases Statement Following the Sudden Deaths of Three Officers Within Four Days

- John F. Santos (25) - brain Aneurysm
- Sean Besarick (48) - passed away suddenly
- Christopher A. Davis (42) - discovered unresponsive in his Brockton home

It can be recalled that Gov. Charlie Baker mandated the COVID-19 vaccine for Executive Department employees, including police, that took effect in mid-October 2021.
Christopher A. Davis, Sean Besarick, John F. Santo

🙏

My co-worker's daughter has cancer of the lungs, bones, liver. She is in her 40s and was diagnosed recently. My co-worker said it came on quickly. On Friday, the daughter had surgery to put a pin in her spine because the bones are falling apart! When I said that I was surprised they would do the operation since she is so fragile, my coworker said they are not afraid of the surgery, they think the wound will never heal.

I cannot say that the daughter definitely had the jab, however, it is very likely. My coworker told me that SHE had taken it because her husband has no immune system and she didn't want to make him sick. Likely the daughters felt the same.

It is a very sad situation and I have just offered my support to my coworker by letting her vent.

Lee’s cause of death is still being held confidential by her parents but in recent months there have been dozens of reports of athletes dropping dead due to possible negative effects from the Covid-19 vaccine.

Previously One Championship boss Chatri Sityodtong ordered all of the fighters on One’s roster to get vaccinated.

Back
Top Bottom