Also from the James Corbett's report on Corona World Order , very interesting spawn:

Deutsche Bank predicts 'immunity passports' for travel as future AI tools will predict COVID-19 case severity

The COVID-19 outbreak may lead nations to create a new kind of ‘immunity passport’ to try to ensure that travelers entering various countries are in a good state of health, a study by Germany’s Deutsche Bank seen by Barron’s magazine suggests.

Deutsche Bank expects tourism to be the last industry to return to normal, and says people from countries which cannot prove their good health somehow will most likely have to cancel their trips. Alternatively, proof of good health could come in the form of an ‘immunity passport’ – a secure, smartphone-based tool containing information about the user’s wellbeing.

I guess the insurance companies will also have a field day....

If the technology becomes available quickly enough, such ‘immunity passports’ could promote tourism and travel. If not, the ban on travel could be replaced with mandatory periods of self-isolation upon arrival, researchers say.

Sounds to me like they are suggesting to people that this is a good trade off, as a lot of people love to travel. Very sneaky....

The study expects the world economy to face the consequences of states focusing on domestic economic needs before opening back up to the outside world for some time to come. It also predicts that “by June, workers within countries will have resumed their jobs, retail stores will be open, and restaurants functioning,” even if social distancing measures remain in place for some time.

An artificial intelligence (AI) model which can predict whether a COVID-19 patient will experience a severe illness has been jointly developed by researchers from China and the US. The research was based on 53 patients from China and its findings were 70 to 80 percent accurate.

I thought they were debating who started the virus and that there are also multiple strains and mutations. How can a model based on 53 patients be reliable?

Though the research did not use a large database, the article noted that overall accuracy among the included cases was 70 to 80 percent.

And what does that mean??

This has made my day - if you go on silly billy’s instagram every single photo is flooded with angry people’s comments, amazing
I think the biggest thing about this is that people have started to peek down the rabbit hole. With all of the spare time in hand, what else do they have to do? Most people are problem solvers. They start to look at reasons why they are locked in. People are beginning to look at and question every thing.

It looks like people are not so comfortable with what they are seeing. Dare I say, waking up!

Thanks, this makes my day.

It is much the same as my experience in 2005, when facing death. I began a search for the truth behind everything that I believed and was told to believe. That search led me to Cassiopaea.org.

Can you German speaking members check out what's really going on here? From what I understand, a Swiss doctor Thomas Binder has been detained by the 'Einsatzkommando' from his home and put into a psychiatric ward for speaking against the quarantine measures:

Quick Google Translate of the first paragraphs:

Exactly what happened to opponents in the Soviet Union under communism is now practiced by the state in Switzerland. Dr. med. Thomas Binder, FMH cardiologist from Wettingen, picked up by the police on Saturday and took them to the psychiatric center. Why? Because he expressed himself against the quarantine measures and the reason for it as a "turkey". The Swiss media claim that he had made threats against the authorities. In a tweet he wrote: "In front of my practice there is a task force from KAPO Aargau, I will be picked up, HELP !!!!"

As for a felon or terrorist, police officers with protective vests and submachine guns turned up in full gear. The police temporarily blocked off the adjacent street and the nearby train station.

Because it was alleged that Dr. Thomas Binder was suspected of being mentally unstable and armed, the police took special security precautions around the building.

Dr. Binder was admitted to a psychiatric clinic. The investigation into the exact circumstances of the threats has started. The public prosecutor's office in Baden has opened a criminal investigation.

Yes, this happens today to doctors who do not submit to the official state line on coronavirus and who have a different opinion. They are declared crazy and locked away as a danger to society.

Mr. E. MACRON, French president just gave an official speech on TV. This one was, well as you can imagine, very expected, especially about the eventual date for the end of the lockdown and his explanation for the lack of medical material. Some people even dared to hope for some excuses for all the lies and bad crisis management.

Finally, I will remember the following statements :

- New date for the end of the lockdown in France: May 11, it will be progressive, but he expects to authorize young ones to go back to school at this date.
Every 15 days, a new evaluation will be made to see if it's possible to cut down some security measures... But no bar/restaurants and important gathering before mid-July.

- Crisis management: according to him, they could have been better at the beginning but they did a good job by being reactive and flexible (OMG) and what could they do with a global lack of material on the market? But don't worry, they ordered lots of stuff and we'll receive some masks in 5 weeks, yeah...

- Conclusion: It lasted approx 25-30 mn. The tone, the dramatic look, the war's language, the absence of excuses and the attempts to make us think that the government is good and that he's a rightful ruler able to guide us now and after the crisis (it's important to understand that they have already started to get us mentally ready for what's next).

It's always interesting to observe how our PTB is doing things, especially nowadays that it's difficult for them to hide what's happening. For us, still an opportunity to test our capacity to understand things and see the unseen. It reminds me of the story of Juan Matus (Carlos Castaneda's guide) about the conquistadors arriving on the shores of South America. He said that the "warriors" had been lucky in this era because it was a good opportunity for them to learn faster than usual. But, in a sense, it's easy to say...

Just to add some speculation with regard to my last post:

Regarding Fauci's extraordinary prediction:

This, along with him saying (on camera) that Americans had nothing to worry about concerning COVID-19 -- as late as February 29th (as reiterated in Trump's retweet), I was thinking that those are two very important clues as to what actually happened with all this.

As indicated by the C's, it seems this COVID-19 situation WAS a surprise outbreak, only NOT the surprise outbreak Fauci had predicted. That one hadn't happened yet. So, when the outbreak happened in China, what happened next was all off-script.

It would take some time before the WHO decided to blow this thing up (using media hype, and falsifying body counts) into the type of real pandemic they initially had been planning (the one Fauci was "predicting). This new, improvised plan only got enacted AFTER Fauci made his February 29 comment, at which time he was taking his cues from Trump, who was trying to move through this thing as quickly as possible. Only, then they both did an about face.

As some have already noted on this thread, this about face for Trump indicates he was probably made to fear that millions of lives were at stake. (Remember the eye witness claiming Trump appeared to be in tears before having to make a public announcement?)

Also, as I was beginning to speculate about in an earlier post, this warning may have also involved setting Trump straight about the economic re-boot that needed to happen, which now -- thanks to the unexpected pandemic -- was able to use this extraordinary circumstance as cover. That, I was speculating, was part of the deal Trump made since in that scenario Trump could preserve the illusion that the economy was doing just great before this terrible virus came along. This was a much better option than to have the teetering economy/Wall Street implode on him by virtue of its own wildly criminal and insane practices (as many had been speculating was going to happen). Only, that sort of economic collapse would be much more difficult for Trump to distance himself from. Whereas now Trump could play the pandemic card.

Anyway, I was puzzled as to why Fauci was on the one hand predicting an outbreak, and on the other hand had been going along with Trump's initial "let's end this thing quickly" approach. My postulating that this present "pandemic" wasn't the surprise outbreak that was initially planned -- the one that Fauci had "predicted" -- seems to be a good way to resolve this conflict.

Bill Gates is not coming across as a useful idiot, he's coming across as someone who has stepped out of the shadows to take his throne, sat above elected officials and governments. Watch as all the interviewers cower to him, as if being in the presence his emperor supreme.
The "face" of the anti-Christ. Although 20th century wars have taken out massive numbers of soldiers and innocent civilians, the vaccines inflicted over the decades upon unsuspecting populations have been the ultimate weapon to destroy our health and resistance to authority if disguised as life saving measures. So, who better than Mr. Vaccine himself to take the very visible lead in this to ensure we all fall at the feet of the genius "savior". Does anyone doubt he thinks he's a god?
This cannot be to stop "fake News". This is to stop open and honest debate and study of the virus. Seems like the blame game of who spread the virus, China or US is just a distraction for us plebs.Looks like China is taking leadership in the next phase of the New World Order.
China has already determined that Covid-19 originated in the US. So, what other element needs to be buried completely out of sight and kept from discovery . . .

ETh6ZJxVAAAYJtt

ETiMux3UcAIcTsu

Is there a Wuhan-adrenochrome-corona virus connection that could blow the lid off everything the PTB are so desperate to keep secret?

94175_v9_ba.jpg

Kenneth Copeland
American televangelist
Net worth: US$760 million (October 2018)
:shock: (no wonder he's smiling)

I think the biggest thing about this is that people have started to peek down the rabbit hole. With all of the spare time in hand, what else do they have to do? Most people are problem solvers. They start to look at reasons why they are locked in. People are beginning to look at and question every thing.

It looks like people are not so comfortable with what they are seeing. Dare I say, waking up!

Thanks, this makes my day.

It is much the same as my experience in 2005, when facing death. I began a search for the truth behind everything that I believed and was told to believe. That search led me to Cassiopaea.org.

Good point. I think there are many people (not sure how much?) will go through a similar journey we all have at one point, only in high-speed! You realize the pandemic is fake, and off the rabbit hole you go, with plenty of time and high-speed internet on your hands. Let's hope that they don't get lost in the many alleys and false trails...

Can you German speaking members check out what's really going on here? From what I understand, a Swiss doctor Thomas Binder has been detained by the 'Einsatzkommando' from his home and put into a psychiatric ward for speaking against the quarantine measures:

I haven't checked it out fully, but he is apparently accused of threatening relatives and public agencies, though they don't say what exactly happened. I had a look at his twitter account a few days ago, and while he makes many of the same good points we make here, I got a bit of an "off the rockers" vibe about him. He's using CAPS a lot, his posts are ranty, he is into the 5G conspiracy etc. It's of course absolutely horrifying that they try to lock him up in a ward!! Worse, people are celebrating this on his facebook profile!! Absolutely disgusting.

If someone here is from Poland I'm adding video on yt which could help you to show the truth without activating hidden programs in common people (if you want to shear it). I'm just showed it to my parents and they "buy it". From the beginning of this covid case they were watching TV news and they belevied in all that was in news. It was hard for me to say something from "different space" but thanks to Fake news weaknes: fakes they started to thinking about all of that and then I showed them this video, and they started to believ that all of this covid is rather fake.

Also from the James Corbett's report on Corona World Order , very interesting spawn:

Deutsche Bank predicts 'immunity passports' for travel as future AI tools will predict COVID-19 case severity

Perhaps something less known, but for mining industry and everyone working in Africa the Yellow Card with all vaccinations was and still is a compulsory travel item.
’Immunity passports’ sounds scary because it must have been named by a self righteous, non smoking and Covid puritan accountant. The article mentioned a study made by Deutsche Bank which I believe inter alia makes reference to near future tourism trends on the directive lines given by WHO. This IS odd. Not only WHO is THE new economic arbiter, but a bank (albeit well known but after a fresh ‘restructuring’) gives the new and defining health and safety rules rules for a service industry? Why not making new health and safety rules for underground or even opencast mining? DB used to be a big financier of mining operations.
Is DB positioning into the service industry?
As I said, odd. Not only that, but the main actors in the crisis so far have been WHO, the banks, Bill Gates, and the politician choir.
Who on earth is WHO fronting for?

In my region, they are not happy with the number of deaths and they want to retroactively attribute more deaths to this virus... They want to keep us locked down forever. There will always be old people dying... 😨. A few days ago, the president of the region said that we will finish our jail time 1week after 0 deaths reported(which means never). That's insane!! And nobody is protesting. Most people agree with this. I live in Zombieland

I haven't checked it out fully, but he is apparently accused of threatening relatives and public agencies, though they don't say what exactly happened. I had a look at his twitter account a few days ago, and while he makes many of the same good points we make here, I got a bit of an "off the rockers" vibe about him. He's using CAPS a lot, his posts are ranty, he is into the 5G conspiracy etc. It's of course absolutely horrifying that they try to lock him up in a ward!! Worse, people are celebrating this on his facebook profile!! Absolutely disgusting.
What do you take away from this?

It looks to me like a person does need to practice strategic enclosure with regards to public statements. Many of us here have gone through this already when our alarms went off and we tried to warn people we know. We were branded as crazy conspiracy theorists by society in general. They tried to lock me away in 2014. Playing dumb is what got me released.

Very cool interview of JUNG in 1959 - in the TIMES WHERE FALSE FACE MUST HIDE WHAT FALSE HEART DOTH KNOW (wILLIAM s) IN A face TO FACE INTERVIEW - remember that TV only existed for 7 years at the time!
Sorry for reposting it twice: it is just so timely; Look close enough and his Aid in the start has gloves on???? (smile) Or so it seems from here, maybe we are not all seeing the same details? As Jung details at the start!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom