Gotta love Google's auto transcript. Sometimes it reveals the truth inadvertently. I was watching Amazing Polly's video on The 7-step Recipe For Creating Vaccine Demand that someone posted in an earlier post in this thread, and, as I had the closed captions on, here is what Google's auto transcript named Dr. Fauci:

dr_fudgy.PNG

Priceless....

Another thing I have been wondering about, it has also been indicated that lockdowns will again resume after the ease during the Summer, I suspect this will be in October, the start of the normal flu season, and this will be rebranded as COVID19. I am also wondering if the flu vaccine will be offered again this year, considering the unexpected effect of the last vaccine.
Sure will! If it increases the susceptibility to another viruses, such as COVID-19. So it will make humanity easier to 'kill off'.

Will leave off for now. Things to do, places to go and people to meet:rotfl:
Yep. "Plans" to hatch, "enemies" to identify, subversion to engage in.... Pretty cool. :-D

I like numbers, so I naturally work with them, since they convey the facts clearly and easily for me, but I am aware it's not for everyone. Which is why we need more approaches.
I like them too and I appreciate all the numbers you are providing here :-)

BTW while reading High Strangeness, I found this excerpt that may be relevant in regard to more approaches.
Q: (L) Okay, I have a question before we launch off on this other subject. We have been considering putting our collected material on the attack on the WTC and the conspiracy of the government together into a book or a small booklet form or something rather than putting it on the web site and subjecting ourselves to hackers and all that kind of stuff. The question is how to do this without stepping on toes here? (A) By doing this, shall we remarkably cross the line?

A: Lines can be crossed if done carefully. [...] It would also be a good idea to present both sides of the story. Along with a little "history" of the claimants and participants so the reader may have a foundation on which to judge who is or is not likely to be truthful.

Many people probably believe that public authorities are their 'friends'. Maybe it would be a good idea to present some lies and manipulations of the media and governments from the past to give people a little history of the participants in this fraud? So that different types of proven manipulations could be compared to what's going on at the moment.

And The Art of Illusion by Allen Branson came to my mind too. Perhaps someone would like to take it as an inspiration for a new article? It encourages interaction and you can learn a lot while having fun at the same time. Who knows, maybe something along that way with a little conclusion at the end about the current situation would help some people to build the foundation for understanding more difficult medical articles and stats encountered later on?

I know. Ive seen good stills from hubble. But its still nice to look at the footage :-).

I have a q if you could answer. Is this effect more obvious if a star is lower in the sky? I noticed that the stars which are above me dont have that dance...
Hubble is in space in order to avoid these effects. Yes, it is more noticeable when the stars are low on the horizon and it depends on the layers on the atmophere with turbulence on that night.

The corono thread is fast moving enough so this discussion can be continued in another thread :)

Things are really heating up on Twitter and in the media: Dr. Anthony Fauci really set himself up hopefully for his own demise:

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 10.26.02 AM.jpeg
It's now in the news that Trump retweeted this above tweet, so the media pays close attention to these things.

So, Fauci, apparently joining forces with the New York Times, has decided to come out against Trump, thinking he needs to protect his own career by joining the MSM and their relentless criticism of Trump for not taking action sooner. But again, this might have been a fatal move on the part of Fauci. Not only has Trump come out against him, the man, when examined, won't withstand scrutiny:

This talk he gave on pandemics at Georgetown University in 2017, in which he predicts "a surprise outbreak," opens up a whole new can of worms. After all, people can actually SEE the "exposed" position he's put himself in, and ask the obvious question: just HOW did Fauci know in advance? (I'm rather curious about that myself.)

Actually, I just had a brainstorm. If everyone reading this thread were to join Twitter (or, to those already on Twitter, here's a recommendation) and start tweeting @realDonaldTrump, and using #FireFauci or #TrumpLashesOut, or developing new hashtags, it could be a way of giving Trump more confidence to act against the WHO, CDC, Bill Gates, etc.

#GatesOfHell, by the way, is another great hashtag to use, as well as hashtags with the words 'pandemic' and 'vaccines'... such as: #AgainstMandatedVaccination, for example.

Here's a Twitter tip: if you're interesting in doing this, put @realDonaldTrump at the end or in the middle of your tweet. If you start a tweet with @realDonaldTrump it only goes to him. Tagging it at the end or placing it in the middle somewhere means the tweet will be seen on your feed and at the hashtags you use, as well as go to Trump.

Also: if you tweet something, and you check and see it's not appearing on your feed, or at the hashtags you specified, you can retweet your message by pressing the retweet button at the bottom of your tweet, then press "retweet with a comment," and in your comment (which will be above the original tweet) let people know that Twitter has censored this tweet from the hashtag you used, or from your feed, depending on where it didn't appear. Twitter doesn't want to be caught censoring legitimate material, so this can be effective. You should, at the very least, see your retweet on your feed and at the hashtags you used since Twitter wants to be seen to correct such things.

Also: if you decide to do this, always be concise and professional sounding. It puts the onus on Twitter to respect your content.

I'd add that in keeping to this one topic -- which, after all, has a lot of facets to it, including criticism of Bill Gates and his malevolent mandating of vaccines -- it could make these messages to Trump more powerful.

Actually, now's the time to strike while the iron's hot, and make the connection between Fauci and Gates. Not that Trump wouldn't already know this, but it's to keep the pressure on while he's doing battle with Fauci, arming him with more and more tweetable weaponry.

AND: if Trump retweets a tweet of yours, that's MAXIMUM exposure. He has millions of followers. It also shows he's listening to the specific type of content you are providing. And, of course, the MSM will be paying close attention.

Using appropriate videos is probably a good idea too for people who want to deepen their understanding of these issues, although it's not necessary.

Anyway, it's just an idea that only just occurred to me, so it's hot off the press, as it were. Not that there aren't people on Twitter already hammering away at these issues. Even so, since tweets don't allow for a lot of material, it's a good way to edit your ideas, and come up with refined and powerful arguments, which is a good exercise in itself. And who can say, maybe your tweet will be the one that catches the attention of Trump. That's what's so great about Trump's unprecedented (for a president) involvement on Twitter. It really breaks down the barrier between those in power and everyone else -- especially if used intelligently.

I would suggest too that it's in these seemingly small ways that powerful directives toward positive change could possibly erupt, or go viral, at it were. Not saying it's not a long shot. I have to admit that. Still, why not try anyway? After all, what do we have to lose?

(I just realized #EXPOSURE might be another good hashtag to use as well.)

Last edited:
Many people probably believe that public authorities are their 'friends'. Maybe it would be a good idea to present some lies and manipulations of the media and governments from the past to give people a little history of the participants in this fraud? So that different types of proven manipulations could be compared to what's going on at the moment.
One thing that should be mentioned is that all the politicians and people in the MSM who now tell us that 'we have to do this to save lives' are the same people who have supported every war there ever was.

The idea that suddenly they care about people's lives should be suspicious even to people who are half asleep.

Watching James Corbett's report on Corona World Order that someone posted earlier in this thread, I found a few interesting entries that I am proposing for the timeline:
  • Feb 13, 2014 - Global Health Security Agenda (GHSA) launched
  • Sep 2015 - UNICEF launches the Health Emergencies Preparedness Initiative (HEPI)
  • Jul 1, 2016 - Global Health Crises Task Force established at the UN
  • Jan 2017 - Pandemic Simulation involving 30 CEOs from the private sector at the World Economic Forum (WEF)
    meeting in Davos
  • 20 May, 2017 - Pandemic Simulation exercise conducted at the first health ministers meeting of the G20 countries in Berlin
  • May 2018 - World Health Organization and the World Bank Group Co-convene and Launch Global Preparedness Monitoring Board
  • Sep 17, 2019 - The Global Preparedness Monitoring Board releases first annual report, titled ‘A World At Risk’
What do you think @Evan? (sorry, not sure how to add to add it directly into the timeline thread).

@Evan? (sorry, not sure how to add to add it directly into the timeline thread).
I’m not really the expert (I just started the thread,) but my thought would be to copy the most recent version of the timeline in the timeline thread to whatever notepad you use, insert your new events, and then paste that into a new post in the thread. Of course I’m not savvy like some here, and they might chime in with better methods. I’d ask @Gandalf for the definitive answer.

If that's the case then I wonder why hasn't anyone told the military to get out there and do it? There must be lots of available mil people that could be put to work on that.
Maybe that is why the National Guard has been mobilized? (Not)

Bring home all the deployed troops also. But, that would cause a sharp decline in Worldwide deaths. Oops, we can't have that. Oh well, we can count the starving people as deaths attributed to Covid-19 pandemic.

You see, problem solved!

I’m not really the expert (I just started the thread,) but my thought would be to copy the most recent version of the timeline in the timeline thread to whatever notepad you use, insert your new events, and then paste that into a new post in the thread. Of course I’m not savvy like some here, and they might chime in with better methods. I’d ask @Gandalf for the definitive answer.

As @Evan said, you can just create a new post while adding the new info as described by @Evan.

You can also quote the post, delete the quotation boxes and add your new info.

Attachments

• 1586800120382.png
    1586800120382.png
    485 bytes · Views: 6
RT's Editor-in-chief Margarita Simonyan has just shared the report by the Russian Ministry of Health, which states that the mortality rate of pneumonia and other diseases is 5 per cent lower today in Russia than last year, with the following comment "Hmm. What does it mean?"

Hopefully, we'll be seeing more critical thinking from her and maybe from RT from now on, but we'll see. ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom