A new one from Ron Paul:

[...]

Bill Gates has suggested that when a coronavirus vaccine is developed individuals should be issued digital certificates proving they received the vaccine. Similarly, coronavirus fearmonger-in-chief Dr. Anthony Fauci has floated the idea that Americans who have been vaccinated for coronavirus or have in the past contracted the virus be issued “coronavirus immunity cards.”

Implementing Gates’ or Fauci’s suggestions could lead to people being forced to receive a coronavirus vaccine or suffer legal penalties. The power to force individuals to receive medical treatment would likely be expanded to apply to other communicable diseases as well as behaviors and conditions such as smoking or obesity. Those who value liberty must do all they can to ensure authoritarians like Gates and Fauci do not make respect for our right to control our healthcare a casualty of the coronavirus panic.

Bill Gates Vaccine crimes against humanity in India touched upon here. Basically countless kids paralysed as a result of the industrial scale polio vaccination program he ran in the country plus looks like there was a huge cover up once the numbers started getting too large that they couldn't hide them anymore.

Bill Gates has literally committed crimes against humanity. The man needs to be taken to court.

It looks like upto now he has just been preying on the developing world where he can enlist local corrupted officials to hide the crimes.

The west will now be subjected to the paralysis inducing mass vaccinations that he's going to run over here with the help of our governments. How wonderful!

There's also rumours Bill Gates refused to vaccinate his own kids when they were young, albeit this rumours are unconfirmed.

I don't know if anyone has already picked up this article from The New York Times, if already posted apoligies for the noise. It was published yesterday and updated today.

Remember last week when reports of medical supplies and equipment were redirected bound for the US, UK, France and Germany, this explains in detail and indicates why the response from said governments and MSM was downplayed to a certain degree, they had to respond in some form because the cat had been let out of the bag.

I could add snips of relevant comments and statements from the article, it would become a long post, I strongly urge for those interested to read the article in it's entirety.

One thing I did find interesting at the bottom of the article from a geopolitical sense is this

There have been a number of reports that Mr. Cohen has met frequently with the rulers and spy bosses of the United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Qatar. In 2018, Mr. Cohen set up an unusual public meeting between Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel and Sultan Qaboos of Oman, who died in January.

Here in Canada, Trudeau has been urging Provincial Premiers to invoke the Emergency Powers Act, they have rejected this and told him they did not think it was necessary at this time. I am reminded of the phrase his Father made to a journalist "just Watch Me" during the October crisis in 1970. One could say like father like son.

There is no indication when this lockdown will end, some indications give June, at this point it is a guessing game, I guess Trudeau is waiting for further orders from the "bosses". While watching the CBC live stream this morning, a new phrase emerged "Stay At Home Rules", makes me think that we will see a more permanent form of restrictions on social mobility.

Another thing I have been wondering about, it has also been indicated that lockdowns will again resume after the ease during the Summer, I suspect this will be in October, the start of the normal flu season, and this will be rebranded as COVID19. I am also wondering if the flu vaccine will be offered again this year, considering the unexpected effect of the last vaccine.

Will leave off for now. Things to do, places to go and people to meet:rotfl:

Just a small observation. Apparently, Novosibirsk has the lowest "isolation rating" in Russia. Granted, around 770 thousand people were allowed to return to work, but officially we still have restrictions. But people just saw it as a sign that they can finally enjoy the spring.

These are the photos from the streets and the backyards. In the first picture you can see teenagers playing soccer. Apparently the neighbors, security, and the police tried to convince the kids to go home for more than an hour, but to no avail. 😅

dd05073601899936b4702fdc1137516d09be71b8_632.jpg

f0c2d131b5fcd6a2e6ed31377e9f07b11efae2c3_632.jpg

8a6daea309e3e6a3bf24a8608b370ebc1d366034_960_640_c.jpg

a0217c7fbc3ef3841ebe43469f34b8c113f60808_632.png

1bc8c8c49e1265f96bddf4ec909d4ae50dc33b2b_960_640_c.png

Thank you Agron
I will add this to my astrological listing of pandemics.
If you have any other information, I'd be happy to help.
Chana

I just saw this article on sott:

It's an awesome collection of facts about COVID-19 that have been accumulated since the circus started. Great resource.

I have also been wondering whether this would be useful:

For those who don't know how this works:
anybody here can click on the link and edit the pad, adding more links. (I just started it today.)
Either the links have the title in them, or we can paste the title under, or we can add some keywords to give a clue what it's about.

The advantage of this is that it's in one place (and not disappearing in the middle of this thread) and we can add links to it continuously. Then if you need an article you know we've talked about, you can just search on the pad.

I added whatever I had at hand at the moment, just to show how it works. It would be good to collect those articles that had some really crucial information that people might want to get back to. (Many will likely be in that sott article I just linked above.)

The disadvantage is that the link is accessible to more or less anyone if I post it here, and anyone accessing it can edit it, so leaving it unmoderated could end up messy.
(If you create this with some friends and share the link in private, the only way others could access it is by guessing the name/link.)
But it has history, so if someone accidentally deletes something, it can always be found.

I've been using this for the past 8 years or so. It's a really good thing for collaborating with others in one page.
It's good to type your name in the top right, so people know who added what, but it's not necessary.
The colours that everyone types in can also be removed.

I think this could be useful for us in general, not just for this thread/topic. You can either create a new pad by going to the main link and the pad will be named something like ygiGuxrsSeu5iv, or you can just type into the link, like I did, and confirm that you want to create the pad.

If you give the pad a good name, then people can easily find it even if they don't save the link.

You can also create an account like something.publishwith.me and have all your pads stored under the account and do a few other things.

I got this idea in regard to the timeline that has been posted here a bunch of times and updated. On the pad, it can continuously be updated without having to repost the whole thing.

I made that one too:
but it nukes the links when done like this, so this one probably isn't that useful now. It would have to be created there in the first place, with the links added.

Anyway, check it out, and add links to the first one if you want. I think it could be pretty useful.

People going around and saying that the virus doesn't exist and that infections doesn't exist, discredit the effort, even the effort against mandatory vaccination. They all bring good points about environmental toxicity, toxic food, nutrient deficiencies and the like. But it is just like the 5G thing. That is, viruses do exist, and they have interesting effects when coming into contact with us.
Yes, I think it's a distraction. They are trying to get people not to look behind the 'main curtain! So, a 'minor curtain' gets 'hung' and pointed out and people follow there. The 'minor curtain' may or may not have some merit. Or it could be like that 'flat earth' thing, and be completely bonkers! :lol:

I think most people jumping on any distraction bandwagon may not be aware that it is a distraction. A few at the top do (the cointelpro crew?) This is because it is necessary for ordinary citizens to disassociate, anesthetize themselves, or go back to sleep so they can convince themselves that they actually have some control over a situation. They may become hostile if this is pointed out to them.

Some alternative media personalities seem to have become purveyors and distributors of these distractions. I think Joe recently pointed this out.

It's like we're stuck in The Matrix or Leo DiCaprio's movie: Inception. I wonder if Mr DiCaprio is aware that he may have been illustrating a form of reality? Probably not, it's just the movies, right....

Another good argument to use in discussions both online and offline when faced with emotional manipulation à la "nothing is more important than human lives". Tweeted this today:

You can expand the list to your liking. Things that DEFINETELY should be outlawed because "every life counts":

Cutting apple trees (peeps are falling from ladders in drones!)
Sweets
Sex
Bathtubs
Cupboards
Power tools
Cars
Bicycles
Swimming pools
Saunas

BOOM - millions of lives saved. What, you think that would be totalitarian? You murderer, you!!
Another really good one to use is that if the lockdown continues, what do people plan on eating? I recon there is about a months supply of many goods people are used to buying for food.

We may end up like the Irish during the potato famine. We now have growers throwing away food because they can't hire pickers. Milk producers dumping milk down the drain. The list goes on.

It's Sirius out of focus. The pattern and changing patterns are due to the atmosphere (turbulence).
I know. Ive seen good stills from hubble. But its still nice to look at the footage :-).

I have a q if you could answer. Is this effect more obvious if a star is lower in the sky? I noticed that the stars which are above me dont have that dance...

Here is another one in the long list of controversies following vaccines... Looks like in 2014, UNICEF received some money from the Bill & Melinda gates Foundation to run a tetenus vaccination program on millions of women within Kenya.

Shortly afterwards, on top of strange side effects that show up following such vaccination programs, it was said that up to half a million women were now infertile.

All these was of course disputed by the powers that be and the whole ordeal I think buried.

In any case, it's quite curious how following mass vaccination programs, certain things appear to occur regarding negative and sometimes debilitating life long health impacts on otherwise healthy individuals. Then of course, the established authorities step in and say 'science' proves there's no need for panic.

All very interesting indeed.

It looks like they have been experimenting with these vaccines in 3rd world countries and it also looks like they love targeting children as well.

Talk about pure evil!!

It's funny how regardless of the country, controversies surrounding these mass vaccination programs initiated by humanitarian organisations at the behest of people like Bill Gates are always present. Funny that!

Why is this mf not in jail again? This piece of shit can really piss me off. But I think I'm far from being the only one, so maybe this guy's insanity will be a good thing in the sense of getting people mad. He sure seems to have that effect on many.
Because he works for Evil, even if he hasn't realized it yet. When he does, he'll probably chose to keep on doing it, (and rationalize it to himself as doing 'the right thing). He'll end up paying a high karmic price for that. He's receiving a taste of that karmic backlash now, only he's choosing to ignore it and he's so arrogant that he thinks he's somehow exempt. A bit like Hillary, only she knows, she's chosen, and there's no stopping entropy for her.

But the way I look at it is this: some people are not ready, and some people are 'ready' but need a push. The latter group is our target audience. The former group we probably can't do anything about.

Absolutely! I'm observing exactly the same type of responses regarding Covid as when I've tried in the past to explain to pro vaxxers why vaccines are very problematic. There is a large percentage of people who actively avoid any information that contradicts their world view, and no amount of evidence no matter how rock solid can ever convince them. They are simply not ready, or are unable to process information that contradicts their programming.

In general, it is usually, (with some exceptions for those few who can still think independently,) only people who have personally experienced vaccine damage to themselves or their children who are finally able to accept the truth. And, it may be as more and more of the people who are ready but need the push experience financial and psychological pain and damage as the lock downs continue, when they are personally affected, that that may be the push they need to be ready to learn the true facts.

The vaccine will not undergo all safety procedures and so the governments will have to provide security to companies with regards getting sued.
Interesting that the Gatester (not quite a Gangster yet) has picked up on THE ONE THING that protects pharmaceutical companies when it comes to childhood vaccines.

And no, people aren't listening. I think they're asleep, or imagining they are living in some alternate reality where they think they will be treated fairly and with respect.... Seriously, they think that....

Back
Top Bottom