You know, I think this should be some politicians and heads of government agencies. Doctors and nurses usually try to look after people, especially the older ones who are their biggest cohort of patients.

That was very sloppy. Apologies. You are absolutely right and I have been helped by fantastic people in the medical field in many occasions. Thank you for adjusting my language. Slip of my french. Provocation was not my aim.

I MEANT MORE LIKE: Ministers of Health, Big Pharma Snakes... In connection with Big $, and big you know... Judging by the intensity of the authoritarian mutation, as we believe there will be serious EXPOSURE unless the elite deliver the merchandise at the speed of light, it will be hard for them to hide.

"False face must hide what false heart doth know." - William Shakespeare

Deputy Chief Medical Officer doesn't rule out forcing Australians to download the Government's coronavirus tracing app

and here comes the police state to the rescue!! seriously!!?

"The Government has said 40 per cent of Australians would need to sign up to the app for it to have enough data to function properly.

When asked if the panel of health experts advising the Government was considering recommending the app be compulsory if less than 40 per cent of people signed up, Professor Kelly said making it voluntary at first was "the way to go"."

"

Deputy Chief Medical Officer doesn't rule out forcing Australians to download the Government's coronavirus tracing app

and here comes the police state to the rescue!! seriously!!?

"The Government has said 40 per cent of Australians would need to sign up to the app for it to have enough data to function properly.

When asked if the panel of health experts advising the Government was considering recommending the app be compulsory if less than 40 per cent of people signed up, Professor Kelly said making it voluntary at first was "the way to go"."

"
I don't think they will have any trouble getting 40% to willingly use the app. Most people seem eager to fall in line.

risk going outdoors without a mask when it just became mandatory to wear them
In Columbus, Ohio, one must wear a mask (or something simulating a mask including bandannas) to ride the city buses. I'm not aware of any other situations demanding masks as of yet. My biggest problem with mandatory mask wearing - besides the absurdity of it (like a bandanna is going to do anything other than look like a child pretending to be a robber) - is that by doing so, it would indicate my compliance with a lie. I'm very cognizant of this type of thing now and have to admit, that by paying income taxes, I'm complying with that lie as well. I guess you have to pick your battles. Hopefully, Gov. Mikey will get on board the Trump train and get Ohio back in business and reopened asap. Too late for grades K-12 though - physical school is over for them and too bad for the kids too poor to have online schooling at home. I can't even imagine the fallout when the full ramifications of this scamdemic become realized. It's going to be bad.
I keep thinking of how what is really happens behind the scenes was actually revealed, obviously in a ridiculed and childish way, in Pixar's Monsters Inc. cartoon. We are all now locked inside the house, behind a door that is on the scare floor, so the harvesting can commence.
Originally, when this animated movie was new, I thought of it in those simple terms. Now, and especially in hearing the children's screams in the clip you posted, I have a much different sense as to what this movie represents. Real life monsters doing horrific things to innocent children/toddlers/infants to not just produce loosh, but to achieve the highest levels possible of adrenochrome. Too sick!
I was thinking the other day about all the Caribbean islands that were stripped of all productive activities in the late 70's and were forced to rely solely on tourism.
My late brother and his wife used to vacation every year at St. Martin and even got married there in 2005. In 2017, Cat. 5 hurricane Irma viciously devastated the half-Dutch, half-French island and at first, neither country was willing to provide any aid according to what they heard. This from Oct. 7, 2019:
“Saint-Martin will be reborn, I am committed,” Mr. Macron vowed. “We will do it quickly, we will do it well, and we will do it better.”

But Saint-Martin’s slow, if steady, recovery shows just how difficult coming back from a hurricane can be on a small island, with challenges that go well beyond just the size of financial aid packages.

In Saint-Martin, the toughest, most uncomfortable questions are less about who will pay for rebuilding — France has delivered more than a half-billion dollars of aid — but where and how to rebuild, or whether to rebuild at all amid the threat of evermore powerful storms.

This has made the debate less an economic one and more about politics, class, culture and race, often pitting the local majority-black population against the French state.

The top French official on the island says she wants more restrictions on construction in the areas most at risk to future storms, in order to protect lives and the economy.

But many working-class residents fear they could be forced to abandon property that has been in their family for generations. Some suspect a land grab, where their waterfront plots will be taken and sold to wealthy developers.

In a region that has experienced the awesome forces of Category 5 storms with terrifying frequency in recent years, the story playing out on St. Martin is likely to be repeated on many other Caribbean islands — and in the United States, too.
Alas, the timing of the destruction of St. Martin paralleled the destruction of my brother's life and the retirement future he and his wife had so diligently planned and worked for. Terminal brain cancer brought their "love of my life" relationship to an end and ushered in a very unplanned future for the one left behind.
we can see where this is going and it is inhuman what they are doing.
Absolutely, but what else can one expect from a cabal of soulless non-humans?

Two words: burner phones.

Hi everyone, I’m new here :). I have been following this forum for a while.
I wasn’t going to participate but now I thought that this information could be part of the puzzle and some help to understand what we all want to understand... the truth.
If you mind to know who I am... just a good human being with all the best intentions and humble enough to recognize that I also could be wrong. ⭐

My mother language is Spanish

Hi Andy, thanks for sharing :-) I haven't had a chance to watch the video you've linked yet.

I noticed that this is your first post here. It's customary for new members to write an introduction post in the Newbies forum. I see that you've already told us a little about yourself but we'd like to give you our official and warm welcome in the area that is dedicated to that purpose .

Two words: burner phones.
Get them while you still can.
I think it will be a lot more complicated than that. Maybe initially a burner phone might work, but eventually the RFID chip will be tied into this, the currently ridiculous paper self signed form people in some Countries need to carry around will be replaced by this app and you will have to show it when you are stopped by the police. It will somehow be linked to your ID anyway.

About a month into this shutdown, and my kids finally learned to ride bikes without training wheels. They can all ride now, so my wife took them shopping today for new bikes. But they had to wear face coverings for the first time in their lives so that Target and Walmart would allow them in. Costco wouldn't even let them in because no groups bigger than 2 are allowed.

Kennedy is shooting with both barrel, an all out war. Conspiracy it is and they are all in it, big pharma, gates, clinton and mass media. This guy is on CRUSADE, will he be heard. Worth listening.
Unfortunately, Kennedy's past is being used against him to ward off any credibility, and the locals seem to be buying into that.

So I watched the latest interview with Dr Shiva & An0maly. Shiva calls out RFK repeatedly for being part of the "Not So Obvious Establishment" which I can understand as Kennedy hasn't achieved many results in regards to vaccines and also endorsed Hillary who is Queen Vaccine. But Shiva also claimed Del Bigtree is part of this establishment, does anyone know why? I thought Bigtree was one of the most legit investigators in regards to exposing vaccines.

Then I read Adam Green saying Blackwater trained Project Veritas.
Lately to me it feels like everyone is either part of the agenda or controlled opposition.

It was very clear from the start of the NZ lockdown that the country would be used as a bunker for the world’s billionaires and because of this they desperately need control of the NZ population.
Probably not a coincidence they were attacked by that mercenary a year ago which led to Adern very quickly enacting a semi-auto gun ban.

One thing that's been going through my mind for a long time is the food situation. Here in Aus the Chinese have cleverly bought a lot of our farms and food infrastructure to improve security for their 1.4 billion mouths. I'm wondering that if significant food shortages do hit us, will the people rise and take back the farms and means of production? This would not fly over well with the owners and it seems that events like these could instigate wars (if they haven't kicked off already by that point).

And I'd just like to note how thankful I am for this forum and everyone's contributions. Lately I've been getting the occasional wave of dread and disappointment but for the most part I've been remarkably calm and upbeat. I'm far more understanding of the mindset of others (as blind as they may be) and I've been less inclined to get into petty squabbles with people especially online. A lot of that stuff doesn't matter as much to me anymore - I will still offer my opinions, ask the relevant questions and attempt to broadcast the truth out there for the fence-sitters, but I'm not biting as much or getting frustrated when "agents of the Matrix" pop up and hit me with their standard ridicule/abuse/misinformation. I'm more conscious of negative feelings brewing inside of me and am able to catch them and let them go before they overcome my state like they have in the past. I guess I am also more grateful for all human interaction (especially positive) considering we've all been separated and also the possibility that things could get very bad in the near future.

And really I credit this calm and focused state of mind to the C's and all of you. I imagine what it would be like if I didn't know what I know and how I would be interpreting the craziness that is ensuing. I checked my profile a week ago and noticed that it was my 10-year anniversary joining the forum, how the time flies.

Also lately I've been getting a lot (I mean a LOT) of synchronistic and coincidental events happening to me. Has anyone else noticed anything similar? It's almost as if I'm receiving reassurances or little nudges as to how to stay on track.

BREAKING: Jeffrey Epstein has died from coronavirus months after committing suicide

Months after the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein hung himself in his jail cell, he has died from coronavirus/COVID-19 in New York City.

The city recently announced 3,700 new COVD-19 deaths that have been added to the staggering death tolls coming out of that city. One estimates put the number of COVID-19 deaths in the city at just above all the deaths in the entire world for the last month.

There was considerable controversy about how Epstein died, leading to conspiracy theories. But now that it’s clear that he died from coronavirus, none of that matters.

Epstein, who has been connected to many rich and powerful people, was arrested in 2019 on sex trafficking charges and held at the New York Metropolitan Jail, where, surprising no one, he was suicided in August.

This story is developing.

:whistle:

See also:

Also lately I've been getting a lot (I mean a LOT) of synchronistic and coincidental events happening to me. Has anyone else noticed anything similar? It's almost as if I'm receiving reassurances or little nudges as to how to stay on track.

Yes indeed. I have also been having quite vivid dreams lately, sometimes involving interactions with the Chateau folk. The overall message I am getting seems to involve transformation, loving support and the timely reminder to do less procrastinating and more DOing! :-)

There seems to be another aspect to the virus that as far as I know was not mentioned so far and is not much present in the media. Some researchers found that it attacks the nervous system, sometimes even before causing any flu-like problems.

More info here:

The virus enters through the ACE2 receptor in the body. There are ACE2 receptors in the cerebral cortex, striatum, hypothalamus, and brainstem.

The following are a few excerpts from Political Ponerology that I think are pertinent for the current discussion, these reflect an attitude one can take when dealing with mass psychosis,:

Maintaining the attitude of a naturalist, while attempting to
track the nature of macrosocial phenomenon in spite of all ad-
versity, insures a certain intellectual distance and better psy-
chological hygiene in the face of horrors that might otherwise
be difficult to contemplate.

L. recommends maintaning scientific couriosity and notes that there is an insufficiency in our basic understanding and world view, which is basically system 1 thinking, natural language (ordinary, societal and moral world view) and imagination.

This requires strict control of the natural, moralizing reflexes of
revulsion, and other painful emotions that the phenomenon
provokes
in any normal person when it deprives him of his joy
of life and personal safety, ruining his own future and that of
his nation. Scientific curiosity therefore becomes a loyal ally
during such times.

To overcome our tendencies for excessive emotionalism, subjectivity and egotism, mental effort is needed:

the advantages conferred by mental effort; improved understanding of
the psychological situation in particular, better differentiation
of human characters and personalities, and, finally, comprehen-
sion of one’s adversaries.

Protecting one’s mind from the effects of paralo-
gistic propaganda, as well as one’s personality from the influ-
ence of paramoralisms and the other techniques already de-
scribed, sharpens controlled thinking processes and the ability
to discern these phenomena.

Having a vision of the future is also important:

Mental effort aimed at forming such a vision enables us to
overcome psychological barriers to free reason and imagina-
tion, barriers caused by egotism and survival of habits from the
past. People fixated upon the past gradually lose contact with
the present and are thus incapable of doing much good for the
future. Let us therefore direct our minds toward the future,
beyond the ostensibly insuperable realities of present age.

Back
Top Bottom