I'm truly sorry for your loss, Yupo. Having lost my own father several years ago, I know how deeply that hurts. Fortunately, things were politically and culturally calmer back then, so when my family gathered it was purely to console one another and remember him. As it should be. Politics has no place at a funeral.

Regarding their acceptance of the Narrative, despite their being paper-smart: this is also a familiar experience to me. My colleagues are extremely intelligent people; you have to be to work in the field we're in. Yet they all believe the rona is as dangerous as claimed, despite the evidence conclusively demonstrating the opposite. There is effectively no correlation between intelligence and resistance to the narrative, because the narrative does not rely on subtle distortion so much as it does on psychological conditioning achieved via emotional torture and indoctrination. In effect, people have been hypnotized, and susceptibility to hypnosis is predicated on strength of character, not on intelligence.

Basically, people are weak. And that goes especially for people who have been highly educated, because the educational system selects for, and indeed cultivates, insecurity and neuroticism. The result is that the educated have very little confidence in their own capacity, but are constantly seeking reassurance from authority that they really are officially smart ... and they know in their gut that that approval can be withdrawn at a moment's notice, so are constantly vigilant of the boundaries of approved opinion, lest they transgress those boundaries and lose their smart status.

I think to understand why the majority of "paper smart" individuals lack critical thinking ability when it comes to issues like covid or other "conspiracies" we need to take a holistic view of existence.

We need to understand that officially, God is dead, spiritualism has no basis in objective reality and notions such as the soul are ridiculous. The world is material.

Such individuals have a very strong intellectual centre but all the other centres are probably not functioning anywhere near the level they should. We should also realise such individuals lack "B influences". I for one initially thought this covid was the real deal and never had any strong misgivings about vaccines. Through my interactions here, and what I came to learn about vaccines since Mr Gates opened his big fat mouth, I've done a complete 180. Also I've had many years of being exposed to the sort of influences present here.

In short, without "B influences", a decent enough period of being exposed to such influences and an inner openness to accept one may not be right, including holding a view of the universe as taught by Laura then I think one has their work cut out in figuring things like this out.

The paper-smart people may as well be low functioning AI as beyond their intellect (which AI will surpass), given their (material) world view, there's nothing else. What then is the difference between them and AI other than they were born and inhabit a carbon based body rather than created by software engineers?

Last edited:
A thought just came to mind... Maybe when the C's said computers will come to overwhelm or takeover humanity, they were speaking metaphorically?

Maybe what they meant is the mindset that computer programs hold, including AI which is devoid of all the other things 'humans' hold will come to be the dominant force and the force of humanity that isn't strictly limited to 1s and 0s will get overwhelmed and overtaken by the former.

Food for thought.

It would seem to me that the next phase of human development being planned is the complete death of all these other things, leaving only an AI like husk - a man that isn't really a man but almost a machine to be used by the only men left i.e. the Bill Gates of this world.

I recently attended a funeral of the father of a friend, and this was yet another example of just how badly these Covid restrictions are impacting normal human interaction. The funeral was allowed to take place, but numbers were limited. We were all required to be masked, sanitized, and distanced throughout the service. The only time we actually saw any human expression was when a few speakers were allowed to remove their masks, but this was only for the duration of their speeches and then they had to immediately mask again.

After the service ended we all filed out like robots staying in line, and my friend stood at the exit thanking people for attending and apologizing for the fact they weren't allowed to have any sort of gathering to mourn together afterwards. It was sad seeing my friend stand there masked as people filed by at distance. Finally, a few of us approached him and asked if it would be ok to give him a hug, and he said yes, which we did, despite some frowns of disapproval.

Funerals are painful events at any time, but this made it even worse, as my friend was unable to give his Dad the send-off he deserved, nor was he allowed the normal human compassion and affection that one so dearly needs at such a time.

CATASTROPHE: 20% of Human Test Subjects Severely Injured from Gates-Fauci Coronavirus Vaccine by Moderna
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. said:
Moderna’s press announcement heralded “Positive Interim Phase 1 findings”. I have forwarded that claim to my colleagues in securities law; FTC rules restrict the amount of lipstick public companies may slather on bad donkeys.

When Macron is at risk of suffocation.

"I'm going to put on a lighter mask because I had to absorb something from the mask": Emmanuel Macron coughs many times, to the point of having to stop and change the mask, while he is addressing students of a vocational school, during a trip to Clermont-Ferrand to promote measures in favor of "equal opportunities" for young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.

A lighter mask should mean more ventilated on the sides if one observes how he wears the second mask.
A great example! :headbash:

Gilead, is Behind the War on Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ)
There are tens of billions of dollars on the line if doctors are able to use something as cheap as HCQ and zinc to cure patients. Gilead, the maker of Remdesivir, wants to make sure that doctors use their 5-day coronavirus treatment which costs $3,000 per patient. In comparison, a generic dose of HCQ costs anywhere between $10 and $20.

United Nations forced to admit that vaccines from Bill Gates are spreading polio throughout Africa
Entitled, “Circulating vaccine-derived poliovirus type 2 – Sudan,” the report outlines how polio vaccines from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation are spreading more polio throughout Africa. Not only that, but these “relief” jabs are killing young black lives in places like Chad and Sudan where outbreaks of the vaccine-induced disease are spreading like wildfire.

Amazingly, the WHO openly admits that the strain of poliovirus currently circulating, known as cVDPV2, is “vaccine-derived.” This clearly indicates that it is being spread by the very same vaccines that Bill Gates claims are helping to “save lives” and “eradicate polio.”
dees_gates_vaccine_UN-600x480.png

Huge blow to Bill Gates - Trump withdraws support from COVAX vaccine alliance
"We will not be constrained by multilateral organizations influenced by the corrupt World Health Organization and China," a White House spokesman said.
Ed7FeDcXsAIL_9C.jpg

So there are so few testing for COVID, the State of Colorado is asking for more -- Gee, more false positives anyone?

First Moderna, and now AstraZeneca:

(It was a tragedy announced)

Translated: Traductor de Google

Covid-19: AstraZeneca suspends trials with its vaccine due to "serious adverse reactions"

Due to the “serious adverse reaction” of a volunteer from the United Kingdom, the Swedish-British laboratory AstraZeneca suspended the tests of stage 3 of the vaccine against Covid-19 that it develops with the University of Oxford, and that will be produced in Argentina and Mexico for Latin America.

AstraZeneca spokeswoman Michelle Meixel warned in a statement that the company's "standard review process caused a pause in vaccination to allow review of safety data."

"As part of the global randomized controlled trials of the University of Oxford coronavirus vaccine, our standard review process triggered a pause in vaccination to allow review of
patient information," the spokesperson said. However, he did not specify how long the study will take to stop.

In stages 1 and 2 of the tests, in July, the laboratory had reported that 60% of the 1,000 volunteers who received the vaccine experienced side effects such as fever and headache and muscle pain, among others.

It should be noted that this vaccine is in phase 3 of experimentation, that is, in tests on thousands of people to determine its effectiveness against the virus. The results are finally compared with those of other people who have been given a placebo. If the vaccine is effective, those who have received the placebo are considered to possibly have more cases of coronavirus infections than those who received the vaccine.

AstraZeneca is the company that will produce in Argentina (country selected by the laboratory) the vaccine designed by the University of Oxford to combat the SARS-CoV-2 virus, and that will be distributed throughout Latin America, as announced by President Alberto Fernández on last month. The laboratory's shares fell 6.6% in operations after the formal closure of Wall Street, after it was known that it had to suspend its trials of the Covid-19 vaccine when it found an adverse reaction in a study participant.

Fauci is still recovering from throat surgery and in his absence th CDC is undergoing changes in its recommendations for covid and becoming more honest it seems.. We saw the recent report from the CDC on only 6% of those who died had only covid listed on their death certificates with the majority of deaths having one or more severe comorbidities, perhaps thats apart of this change. The video is on Highwire.

Hopefully, more changes are happening with the addition of Dr. Atlas to the White House staff.

Although Dr. Atlas has had limited White House podium time, there appears to be a change in the air. While Dr. Fauci’s views attempt to remain relevant through milquetoast public relations-like media appearances, Dr. Atlas has wasted little time making the real science known. Identified as a needed voice of wisdom and reason on the Coronavirus Taskforce, Dr. Atlas recently appeared at the Steamboat Institute’s Freedom Conference to lay out some hard truths.

Regarding the coronavirus lockdown response, Dr. Atlas admitted the lockdown response was more harmful than the virus, suggesting “history will record as a failure of policy.” These are not just his feelings. Several key metrics have and continue to sound alarm bells.

An update on the investigation into the deaths of elderly in nursing homes from covid 19. Nothing on NYC yet.
Sept. 3, 2020

FBI agents RAID two Pennsylvania nursing homes accused of criminal neglect after 300 people tested positive for coronavirus and one facility was accused of STEALING residents' stimulus checks
  • FBI agents have executed search warrants at Mt Lebanon Rehabilitation and Brighton Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Beaver County Thursday
  • The Brighton Rehab center had the worst coronavirus outbreak in the state
  • More than 300 residents and staff members tested positive for the virus and 73 patients have died since
  • State Attorney General Josh Shapiro last month confirmed the nursing home was being investigated for criminal neglect
  • The Mount Lebanon site made headlines earlier this summer after it was accused of stealing coronavirus stimulus checks from its patients
1599631799938.png
Brighton Rehabilitation and Wellness Center in Beaver County was one of two nursing homes searched by the FBI on Thursday

Doesn't look like a very pleasant place to spend ones last days. :-(

Here is the request from the Dept. of Justice asking for information on these deaths

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Today the Justice Department requested COVID-19 data from the governors of states that issued orders which may have resulted in the deaths of thousands of elderly nursing home residents. New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Michigan required nursing homes to admit COVID-19 patients to their vulnerable populations, often without adequate testing.

For example, on March 25, 2020, New York ordered: “No resident shall be denied re-admission or admission to [a nursing home] solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19. [Nursing homes] are prohibited from requiring a hospitalized resident who is determined medically stable to be tested for COVID-19 prior to admission or readmission.”

“Protecting the rights of some of society’s most vulnerable members, including elderly nursing home residents, is one of our country’s most important obligations,” said Assistant Attorney General for Civil Rights Division Eric Dreiband. “We must ensure they are adequately cared for with dignity and respect and not unnecessarily put at risk.”

Last edited:
First Moderna, and now AstraZeneca:

(It was a tragedy announced)

Translated: Traductor de Google

Covid-19: AstraZeneca suspends trials with its vaccine due to "serious adverse reactions"

Just seeing the AZ news today re the suspension of the trials whilst they investigate this one person... What is the Moderna one you mention in your opening line?

Ps, the AZ trials will probably resume up very soon. They won't stop it for one person. Whatever condition they've suffered from, I'm sure it can be explained away by some family condition etc.

So there are so few testing for COVID, the State of Colorado is asking for more -- Gee, more false positives anyone?

Funny you share this! We just had a group of doctors and inspectors leaving the neighborhood where I work at is located. They "confirmed" over a dozen cases of COVID-19. They truly need to inflate these numbers to keep the fear-mongering up and make it look "real" for people that still have doubts about it.

How long until people raise on arms...?

I have a dear friend who relayed this information about a couple he is friendly with who live in the State of Florida. Apparently they signed up for an appointment time to both be tested. But, at the last minute they decided NOT to get tested so just did not show up. Three days later, they were contacted, saying they BOTH had been tested POSITIVE for covey!!!

Now I have no verification of the above, except for the fact that my friend said that his friend contacted him and told him the story above. Regardless, weirder things have happened with this push to be tested.

they decided NOT to get tested so just did not show up. Three days later, they were contacted, saying they BOTH had been tested POSITIVE for covey!!!

My work friend (who I have mentioned before in this thread - believes all the MSM hype), told me that two of her friends were going to get tested but when the lines were too long, they left. Two days later, they were informed that they had tested positive! I just said, yes, that is happening a lot. Then on the other side of her brain, my friend believes what they told her about her mom - that the mom had tested positive.

Back
Top Bottom