As one who is living in Saxony, I can certainly relate to the quote of the post of the blogger above, relating of the willingness for more relaxations of the corona measures by this German state back in June. There was an ongoing sense of optimism and it even was conveyed via media, that the "necessity" for having to wear face masks was to be reconsidered and probably to be abolished by July. However, only to experience that nothing like that came into existence, unfortunately.

The above information casts some light on this in respect to the possible reasons, and it may do so for others here as well, whose decision-makers might have been put to similar blackmailing (I can't say that it is 100 percent true, but the blog post above indicates it very much and it would look like the typical "handwriting" of pathocrats to keep doubting decision-makers in line).
You know, the idea of black mail has bon sense. Since we have read about the Dutroux business we have an idea how many politicians and people of high status at the EU can be implicated in pedofilia and such stuff... so black mail can be a reason that every country follow a scenario yes or yes. The Pizza-gate, Epstein, even Assange and his information about the subject, so can all of this can be tied together with the politicians? There is some good articles at Sott about this subject like these ones:

Pedophiles run the government and nobody gives a damn!

The Pedophocracy

Zandvoort File: Story of Marcel Vervloesem and the Elite Peophile Networks

Wikileaks revelations: Prosecution's summary file from the Dutroux case - Child murder mafia and human-trafficking at the heart of Europe

Belgium's X Files: Dutroux Affair Uncovered Pedophile Networks

And I was looking for a super article that unfortunately is not anymore there: Sott.net. The title is "Beyond the Dutroux Affair The reality of protected child abuse and snuff networks" I can understand how "hot" was this article and maybe dangerous to left it at Sott. I don't see another reason why the article is not there anymore. (maybe a moderator can explain).

We can see that the covi story is extremely complex, like a octopus body, with many many arms and connections.

Last edited:
What comes next is where I believe the focus needs to be in order for us to prepare to mitigate the negative fall out many are going to experience very soon and of course to limit the control that the PTB are so desperately trying to implement. It is certainly looking interesting out there!

It's a wait and see situation of course but Apple just included contact tracing within the latest update to IOS 13 so that users can opt in without an app. Apple respects our privacy (sure) until, (I'm guessing) the next fabricated wave of the virus necessitates Apple opting everyone in 'for their "safety." At which point I deactivate my smart phone and go back to a flip phone. I do not wish to be tested, vaccinated, or monitored for contact with others who may or may not have the virus. Pretty much, non negotiable. But it's pretty clear they're going for the total control package using technology. This is where the comment from the C's; "they will come close" regarding 4D's attempt at total control of the planet, comes in. And this technology seems to be the infrastructure they were referring to as well, in my estimation. So from where I'm sitting, it looks like some cosmic event(s) will need to knock out a bunch of satellites which then begs the question; how will we continue to network?

It's a wait and see situation of course but Apple just included contact tracing within the latest update to IOS 13 so that users can opt in without an app. Apple respects our privacy (sure) until, (I'm guessing) the next fabricated wave of the virus necessitates Apple opting everyone in 'for their "safety." At which point I deactivate my smart phone and go back to a flip phone. I do not wish to be tested, vaccinated, or monitored for contact with others who may or may not have the virus. Pretty much, non negotiable. But it's pretty clear they're going for the total control package using technology. This is where the comment from the C's; "they will come close" regarding 4D's attempt at total control of the planet, comes in. And this technology seems to be the infrastructure they were referring to as well, in my estimation. So from where I'm sitting, it looks like some cosmic event(s) will need to knock out a bunch of satellites which then begs the question; how will we continue to network?

I was thinking on the same lines lately. The saddest thing is that despite a lot of info that exposes this big fat lie regarding the plandemic most people out there are clueless and caved in to fear and terror spread by the presstitutes and the PTB.

So I was thinking that at this point it seems that many have chosen to believe the PTB's lies and scare mongering to the point maybe that no amount of truth will be enough in order for them to open their eyes unless the earth changes won't play a more prominent role very soon and maybe some cosmic phenomenon being manifested as a consequence of people's actions and their FRV and as a consequence of the Wave. These events for sure will shatter everyone to their very cores and then the real party may begin.

How we will communicate or keep in touch? Have no idea. But something it tells me that we will be able to find a way since the changes that are about to happen may lead to the some serious changes in our reality, bringing us closer to 4d perhaps thus opening some awesome perspectives and possibilities? No anticipation of course. Though it feels like very soon it may get very interesting and exciting...

Senior Doctor in Ireland Tells Truth about Coronavirus and gets disowned by the Health Service Executive

The fact that this doctor's views on the Coronavirus were published at all was a surprise to me considering the absolute control of the official narrative by the country's health service, government and media up to this point. According to The Irish Times Dr. Martin Feeley, aged 70, is the clinical director of the Dublin Midlands Hospital Group.

In the interview with The Irish Times he spoke a lot of scientific fact and common sense in particular concerning the known fatality rate (less than the seasonal flu) and the appalling financial strain on the majority of the population at least risk from Covid 19.

'He suggested people at low risk from the virus should be exposed to it so they can develop herd immunity and reduce the risk to vulnerable groups. "That is what is happening and yet the policy seems to be to prevent it,” he told The Irish Times.

He went on to state that any assessment of Ireland’s strategy to combat the virus should take into account the cost to people’s quality of life, according to the former vascular surgeon, who said that “you can’t postpone youth”.

The financial cost can be seen in any walk or drive through cities, towns and villages. Mortgage repayments and other financial setbacks are virtually all suffered by the young worker or business person and not by the over-65, who are guaranteed their pension, as indeed are the salaries of the individuals who decide to inflict these draconian measures,” the 70-year-old told The Irish Times.

About the lethality of the virus he says,
“The number of deaths among recent cases is less than one in a thousand. This data reflects a disease much less severe than the average annual flu."

Concerning the media coverage of the virus he doesn't mince his words either:
The media reaction to these cases, i.e., with the gravity appropriate to reporting deaths from a major catastrophe, borders on hysteria. Opening a newscast with the number of people testing positive for a condition less dangerous than the flu, which many don’t even know they have, is scaremongering.”

Naturally, the interview is headlined by the dismissive reaction of the Health Service Executive of Ireland,
'HSE rejects senior doctor’s comments Covid-19 is ‘less severe’ than annual flu'

Well, this is a welcome breaking of ranks, especially from a respected senior medical professional. Perhaps his seniority prevented his views from being disparaged as 'fake news', as has been the official response to others speaking out.

Full article is here:

Good on him!

Using official CDC data, 6% of 174,470 means only 10,469 Americans died only of COVID-19.
Comorbidities
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

Since, let's say, the 1st September, and the mandatory mask in most of the area in France, there are some things which made my days... at least... First Macron who choked in his mask, yeah welcome to the club guy!

Then, the teenagers with their spontaneous creativity. I heard that the new challenge for them is to make chewing gum bubbles under the mask in the classroom! In fact, the challenge is who can think of the more stupid thing to do under a mask in a classroom! Well, some are already banned for that of course. But I find this refreshing in a way... Never thought I would say that! Stupid says, stupid goes.

And this Principal in my town who wrote a scandalized message because he saw all the youngs putting out the masks since they quit the building of the school, and join together without "social distanciation", and more than that, height of horror, say farewell with a kiss!

What is the world we are now living in ???

Another example of police brutality in Victoria. There seems to be a pattern emerging where these police actions that make the headlines and that are not at actual protests are against women. In the following story, the woman in question is going through a daily routine of crossing a check point and has the appropriate paperwork. However she is pulled up prior to the check point for having her phone on charge in a dash mount.

For some reason the footage in the article won't play for me, so here's a link to the fb upload.

Language warning.

There is a continuation of the arrest in a youtube vid here. In the video her partner revealed that her original response to the police officer was that she would have to show her details to the police further up the line in a few minutes, as she has done every day and they claim that the officer then started to get arrogant with them.

First Moderna, and now AstraZeneca:

(It was a tragedy announced)

Translated: Traductor de Google

Covid-19: AstraZeneca suspends trials with its vaccine due to "serious adverse reactions"

Unfortunately, the Astra Zeneca Oxford University vaccine trials in the UK have been resumed after the Medicines Health Regulatory Authority's (MHRA) confirmed that the trials were safe.

I am not surprised, there is huge money to made, hundreds of millions of doses in multiple countries, contracts all drawn up and best of all, no liability for severely wrecking lives or worse to be borne by anyone but the taxpayer!
The UK has already started production of the U.K. government’s initial order of 30 million doses and U.K. health secretary Matt Hancock on Monday said a COVID-19 vaccine would “most likely” be available in the first few months of 2021.

But it's some months to go before that and protests against all these idiot measures are happening, yesterday in Madrid, Paris and Munich.

Oxford, AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine trials resume days after pause

Unfortunately, the Astra Zeneca Oxford University vaccine trials in the UK have been resumed after the Medicines Health Regulatory Authority's (MHRA) confirmed that the trials were safe.

I am not surprised, there is huge money to made, hundreds of millions of doses in multiple countries, contracts all drawn up and best of all, no liability for severely wrecking lives or worse to be borne by anyone but the taxpayer!
The UK has already started production of the U.K. government’s initial order of 30 million doses and U.K. health secretary Matt Hancock on Monday said a COVID-19 vaccine would “most likely” be available in the first few months of 2021.

But it's some months to go before that and protests against all these idiot measures are happening, yesterday in Madrid, Paris and Munich.

Oxford, AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine trials resume days after pause

RFK has referred to these vaccines as too big to fail.

AstraZeneca’s Phase 3 Covid-19 vaccine trials was a woman in the United Kingdom who experienced neurological symptoms consistent with a rare but serious spinal inflammatory disorder called transverse myelitis, the drug maker’s chief executive, Pascal Soriot, said during a private conference call with investors on Wednesday morning.

FYI. I guess this will go in the manufactures insert of the vaccine and will be seen as an acceptable risk.

They can make up whatever story they want about vaccine trials, and we just have to trust them. Government regulators do the job of verification for us.

I say that it's much cheaper for them to write the design of a study, invent results, and then publish the results. Big Pharma knows they can get away with that. They know that the public only needs to see that people are working on the problem. They know that only a very small % of the population will do any investigation on their own to verify things. It's such a small # and those people can be dismissed as conspiracy theorists anyway.

As an example, I started a search for a specific trial, found this article: cnn.com/2020/07/08/health/coronavirus-vaccine-trial-volunteer/index.html ...Now, most people would stop there and say to themselves, "Good, they're working on a vaccine." The average person would probably not even read the article, just the headline. But for those who do read the article:

They are referred to the following website: coronaviruspreventionnetwork.org which says to search for specific trials at
Understanding Coronavirus Clinical Studies | COVID-19 Prevention Network and that page gave the website to the first trial: clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04516746 ...how many people are going to make it this far???

Okay, after going through all that, you find that this specific study has an estimated enrollment of 30,000 participants. If they're relying on individuals to find their website and sign up that way, they'll need maybe 50,000 people to find the website, because only a fraction of people would qualify for the study and actually decide to participate. So of course, they'll have to find other ways to find people. I could go on, but this is not my point. My point is that most people aren't going to do any investigation at all, and I'm including medical professionals. People in the medical community are going to read the bogus papers and assume they're legitimate. They just want the results, not verify the methods.

If you read through all their materials at that last site, you'll see that the study was supposed to start Aug17,2020, but the recruitment status says not yet recruiting. Now for all the people who made it this far, how many are going to think, "Hmm, they must have decided on a different study."

Back
Top Bottom