View the current page of Australia's obsession with Covid -19 via the National Edition.

This week, Australia took the fascist police sate to a new level, with officials in Western Australia now issuing electronic ankle bracelets and forced isolation in specially designated hotels to anyone it believes has violated the new raft of controversial new ‘COVID laws.’
A 33-year-old woman from Perth in Western Australia has become the first person to be fitted with the state’s new electronic monitoring bracelet, after allegedly violating new COVID quarantine rules imposed on the population.

According to police reports, the woman arrived home from New South Wales state on September 1st, and was then directed to ‘self-isolate’ in her Perth home for 14 days as part of Australia’s new mandatory quarantine system.

She was then caught by agents working with the state’s newly deputised COVID enforcement force known as the “Self-Quarantine Assurance Team.” Agents claim they were only conducting a “routine check” when they discovered two men visiting the woman at her own house. Agents then raised the alarm to central office who then promptly ordered the to be woman be removed from her home and placed in a specially designated hotel which is being used by the state as a makeshift isolation facility where she would be tagged and surveilled for a period of two weeks.

On top of the forced detention, the woman was issued with a punitive $1,000 AUD fine for interacting with the two men during her initial home quarantine sentence.

According to the official police statement:
“After careful consideration of the circumstances of the breach and the woman’s previous history, the State Emergency Coordinator formed a view that it was necessary to monitor her location during the quarantine period.”

“The monitoring device, attached to the woman’s ankle, will remain in place until the end of the woman’s quarantine period.”

The 33-year-old woman becomes the first person in Western Australia to be fitted with the new electronic monitoring tag introduced under the COVID-19 State of Emergency laws.

SEE ALSO: Australia PM Morrison Closes Borders, Imposes New Authoritarian Measures

This latest draconian move by Australian officials has raised new fears that the country is now being turned into a full-blown police state, as officials claim the country is in the midst of a ‘pandemic’ following a supposed ‘surge’ in the number of people testing positive PCR tests for coronavirus, even though overall hospitalisations and deaths have been relatively nominal.

Transverse Myelitis – Mysterious Illness Caused During COVID-19 Vaccine Trials May Lead To Paralysis
The COVID-19 vaccine participant whose mysterious illness stopped the AstraZeneca coronavirus vaccine trials is reported to be an inflammatory syndrome known as transverse myelitis which may lead to paralysis. As per secret agreements with governments, the vaccine manufacturer cannot be legally held responsible for the side-effects of the coronavirus vaccine.

Company Set To Manufacture COVID-19 Vaccine For US Intentionally Sold Faulty Biodefense Products
Evidence of the corruption of the company Emergent BioSolutions has emerged yet again as the firm, set to play a key role in the manufacture of four leading COVID-19 vaccine candidates, has been caught selling the US government a biodefense product it knew was non-functional.

Unfortunately, the Astra Zeneca Oxford University vaccine trials in the UK have been resumed after the Medicines Health Regulatory Authority's (MHRA) confirmed that the trials were safe.

I am not surprised, there is huge money to made, hundreds of millions of doses in multiple countries, contracts all drawn up and best of all, no liability for severely wrecking lives or worse to be borne by anyone but the taxpayer!
The UK has already started production of the U.K. government’s initial order of 30 million doses and U.K. health secretary Matt Hancock on Monday said a COVID-19 vaccine would “most likely” be available in the first few months of 2021.

But it's some months to go before that and protests against all these idiot measures are happening, yesterday in Madrid, Paris and Munich.

And not only in the UK. The vaccine is going to be manufactured in Argentina, and I know that it will then be packaged in Mexico, where they will make the containers.

Coronavirus: how is the Argentinean laboratory that will produce the Oxford University and AstraZeneca vaccine for Latin America

Until President Alberto Fernandez appointed him, very few Argentines had heard of mAbxience, the biotechnology company that, as the president announced, will be in charge of producing the Oxford vaccine for Latin America.

However, this laboratory, which is dedicated to producing drugs for oncological and autoimmune diseases, seems to have been tailor-made to meet this challenge.

mAbxience is not only dedicated to something similar, *but it has a unique advantage: last February, just before the arrival of the coronavirus in Argentina, it had opened a massive new state-of-the-art plant in the outskirts of Buenos Aires.

"It is one of the most modern plants in the world," said Argentine businessman Hugo Sigman, owner of Grupo Insud, to which mAbxience belongs.

This is what will give it the capacity to produce the 150 to 250 million vaccines that the University of Oxford and the pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca want to distribute in Latin America (with the exception of Brazil, which will have its own production).

It will be a shared effort with Mexico: mAbxience will produce the active substance of the vaccine, while the Mexican laboratory Liomont will package it.

*How convenient, isn't it?

I just got caught up on the thread. SO much is happening now, and the tide seems to be going to the negative...I've not posted lately because so much is going on where I am in CA with the fires, and also at work. I did have a great visit with family in eastern Washington and Idaho a couple weeks ago though, and that helped a lot. I found out most of my family is onto the COVID scam, and also that the entire state of Idaho is still open with only employees of stores wearing masks - and most of them don't cover their noses!!

So I am looking for work there, and if I have to leave CA I will have a place to stay. That part was great, as was being around people of (mostly!) like mind. I also had friends over for one long weekend, then went camping with a friend on the lost coast of CA for a few days. It's pretty boss to be in a place where there's no light bulbs within twenty miles, on the ocean, with large hawks and buzzards flying overhead looking at you as food...at least they are up front with their intentions!! And, on that entire trip, only ONE PERSON wore a mask: the park ranger...but he even took it off when he was out on the trails with us! So, some sanity yet remains.

It's at work though where I'm finding the greatest disconnect. One day while catching up on this thread, I read this from Mari:

I was just finishing ironing kids clothes on Sunday afternoon when my 10 yo kid came to in half-shock that his best friend is in quarantine.
My eyes went dark with my mind started to imagine all possible outcomes of his statement.
I didn´t show it of course...

As it happened, his BF sits in the classroom next to the girl who was tested positive. Now all the kids that sit around that girl has to do test and stay at home in 10 days self quarantine. :headbash:

My kid went to his room and I went to my man to say "the news" and telling him that it just might happen that we will have to go to quarantine and that we have to see if we´re missing some of the supplies, etc.

As I went back to my kid´s room, I found him TOTALLY SCARED and already crying.
"Is that bad mama?" "What will happen next mama?"
I was watching him, getting away from me, pouring questions and figured that - he is moving away from me.
I came to him, hold him and put him on his bed and asked why he is so scared and crying.
He squeezed crying that he don´t want that something happens to me. :scared:

My hearth broke, I was totally pissed by the propaganda and just then realized it´s scope in the schools.
I talked to my kids before, that they shouldn´t be afraid of this corona virus, it is not as the news and schools are saying, (I thought) I explained them that (they are 8 and 10 yo).
But obviously that wasn´t enough.

It hurt my hearth to watch him like that, so my man and I told them again that noone dies from this virus, that it is like a minor cold and he shouldn´t worry himself.
I talked to him again and again and hold him until he stopped crying and I still saw that, yes, he believes us but still with a shadow of a doubt.

Then I remembered all the protests in Berlin and London and we wen´t online and as I showed him how many people came to anti-corona protests in Berlin and London - he was stunned.
"Really mama all those people?"
I said, yes, there is even more but they are afraid to say that because today in this world we must keep to ourselves.
Then I draw out parallels with "us" as The Resistance and "them" as The Empire, and that there are a lot of people being "secret agents to the Resistance" and we are part of it, bla bla bla.....

In the end, he accepted it. Seeing all those people seem to really helped him to see that we are not alone and we´re not the only people thinking different than the school and the media saying.

I´m still pissed and waiting to see if his friend will be tested positive.
If he will, then not only we will have to go to quarantine but also half of their current class and former class because their former class had a gathering on Friday. :nuts:

As I read that, while sitting at my desk with my damn mask on, I started to tear up and sniffle - right as a COV-IDiot brainwashed co-worker stepped in. He looked right at me while I was sniffling, with tears ready to fall from my eyes, and he didn't say anything - but his eyes narrowed. He knows I have been side-stepping the "mandatory" temperature stations. And now he steps in and hears me sniffling, with that look in his eyes...at that point I had quite a few different thoughts and feelings go through my mind simultaneously. It was surreal, maybe it was as the C's call it, "hyperkinetic sensate".

First I felt a burst of anger, then momentary rage, followed by helplessness; then I had a thought that were he to just read what Mari and her child are going through, even if he doesn't believe what we do about this HOAX he'd surely have a moment of understanding and compassion - and that thought was quickly replaced with another wave of anger and rage, and knowingness: no he wouldn't, and in fact he'd probably say that her child needed to be pulled away from her and sent somewhere where he'd be "safe".

I can't say for sure that would be what he'd think, but I certainly "went there" in my mind, and with that my face turned red with rage and anger; then I felt both helplessness and sadness set in, followed by tears...I got up and walked out of the room with tears flowing down my face that he surely saw (but not without closing the screen first). I had to leave the plant for a while in order to return to some kind of balance.

But I wish to say this: Mari, what you and your child and family are going through really reached me. You handled it the best way possible for your son. Allowing him to explain himself and have his feelings, then do what you did to reach out to him with your heart, and to show him your thoughts and beliefs as you did with the knowledge there are many like you out there, without forcing it...just giving him some insight and facts so he can make his own judgments, knowing you care either way, that is REAL parenting. Had more people in this world experienced that level of care from their family, we would never have reached this level of insanity. THANK YOU, and bless you, and all others being present for their children in such a real way at this time.

I can't remember if we've seen this video before. This particular source has uploaded it on the 11th September and given the low numbers of views in the current climate, it may not be the original source. In it Fauci is stating that asymptomatic peeps are not the drivers of transmission in an epidemic.

Football is back on TV, so millions of Americans are watching players without masks and commentators without masks, and in many instances coaches and referees without masks. They're sitting next to each other, standing next to each other, and sometimes hugging each other.

I apologize, I am writing from my cell phone.

AstraZeneca, caught between its adverse effects and its stock market games. By Alfredo Jalife Rahme.

More than three months ago I explained that the British AstraZeneca vaccine had been stumbling around and that it had the complicity of the WHO. The director of the British vaccine reported on the "adverse reaction" of a volunteer before JP Morgan Chase, the first US investment bank, which reveals its iatrogenesis and its underlying "stock market games."

The strong stumble of the British AstraZeneca vaccine from the University of Oxford, due to a severe "adverse reaction", epitomizes the chronicle of a much-heralded failure, which forced the stop of clinical trials in phase 3, which will have a strong impact on testing of other AstraZeneca vaccines.

AstraZeneca shares plummeted in just a day 8% and, by the way, the Wall Street Journal warned that many vaccines could be affected in their stock prices.

It should be noted that the "adverse reaction" was a volunteer woman who showed a neurological inflammation of the spine known as transverse myelitis

THANK YOU, and bless you, and all others being present for their children in such a real way at this time.
Thank you Ketone Cop! :-)

As a small update; both of his friends now in home quarantine, that are sitting beside this girl tested positive, were tested negative - I was very happy for my son, but also kinda surprised, because I assumed that those test are designed to show positive....

Also, interestingly, I still don´t know personally ANY one that was tested positive; this case is closest encounter with this disease since this all scam started.
And we´re living in the most affected region of Germany + we were in Croatia (now in red/orange list of many European countries), both coast and country side, for a month in the summer. :rolleyes:
Countries that require testing or 14 days quarantine from their citizens on return [from Croatia] are: Austria, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Slovenia and the United Kingdom. The red list for Belgium and Germany includes the two Croatian regions of Split-Dalmatia and Šibenik-Knin. Slovakia has been marking us with red since September 1, and since September 2, Poland has banned flights from 46 countries, including Croatia.

The Dutch marked us in orange, trips to Croatia are recommended only in emergencies, and upon return, a 10-day self-isolation is recommended.

Also, I´ve received yesterday a general email from the school basically saying that if a child has a running nose, we should leave children at home 24h for observation if any other symptom will show.
That would mean that soon schools will be practically empty - when on earth has it happen that there wasn´t a child without a running nose in winter!!!! :rolleyes:

New studies like this Colorado Sun article is discussing (since perhaps there'll be similar studies on other illnesses) start to explain the rise in the death numbers unrelated to Covid-19 during the outbreak period. Add to that false (even mandated) claims of Covid-19 as the cause of death on death certificates and this starts to create a more accurate picture of this so-called "pandemic."

Denver doctors may have found the answer to a pandemic mystery: What happened to all the heart attacks?

Also, I´ve received yesterday a general email from the school basically saying that if a child has a running nose, we should leave children at home 24h for observation if any other symptom will show.
That would mean that soon schools will be practically empty - when on earth has it happen that there wasn´t a child without a running nose in winter!!!!
And this can be extrapolated to the entire rest of the population in all situations and jobs.

A few days ago I was standing in line with the rest of the parents to collect the school books that my son will use this school year.

Due to the change of weather or other circumstances, I had a little "running nose". I tried my best not to make noise with my nose because of the mucus, but there was a moment when I couldn't take it anymore and "sniffed" the mucus.

The father in front of me immediately turned and looked at me intensely. I kept my gaze on him and said nothing. After a while he stopped looking at me, but he did not stop watching me in the 30 minutes we were in line.

Luckily (we were in full sun and the heat helped) I didn't have any mucus again, but this father didn't stop "watching over" me at any time.

If I made another "suspicious movement", surely he would have "reported" me and I would not have been able to collect the books.

Something similar also happened to me at work, but I discovered that tobacco makes the mucus stop and I was able to continue without anyone "pointing out" me as a suspect of "something."

Friends, it is right now "forbidden" to have the slightest symptom of the harmless and everyday cold.

An 'insider' here in a certain government ministry let slip to me that they will be announcing a new lock down of Dublin City as of tomorrow for a period of 2 weeks followed by the country after for a further 2 weeks 'to squeeze the rise in cases ahead of Christmas'. Yeah, right! Thank you Santa!

I post this with a WARNING that it might be false news that only tomorrow's announcement will clarify. However if true it raises the specter that Ireland - being another small and manageable country but in Europe this time - is being used like Australia and New Zealand (as well as Israel... how interesting!) as test cases to see how a second lock-down goes with the populous particularly in terms of suppressing growing resistance, questioning etc, whilst also further subjugating the mule to total control. I think the fact that these are all ex British and or US constructs is very suggestive of the tactics. It also means - if true - that the government here are completely compliant and on message with Lock Step principles. I think it is no coincidence that there is a huge embedded multinational tech and pharmaceutical infrastructure here that was invited in a decade or so back to take over ownership of the national and political real-estate. They are clearly flexing their muscles behind the scenes.

Tech and pharma working together now as one of the three heads of this beast (with military/agencies as the other). That's about €4 trillion of global economic fire power and leverage over the political classes. We lose here we lose to them everywhere.

But again this may just be rumor - but it sounds from all the noises likely.

On a side note, we had to stop our national energy supplier here installing a Smart Meter into our house this morning (he went on to quietly start on the other 20 houses on the small community green we share!) Coincidence I think not - good COVID cover! The guy said he'd been doing the job for 4 months solid but we were only the 2nd person to refuse! He also said they will announce installation as mandatory come Christmas so its only a delay in execution! Another battle front opens up before me...

And this can be extrapolated to the entire rest of the population in all situations and jobs.

A few days ago I was standing in line with the rest of the parents to collect the school books that my son will use this school year.

Due to the change of weather or other circumstances, I had a little "running nose". I tried my best not to make noise with my nose because of the mucus, but there was a moment when I couldn't take it anymore and "sniffed" the mucus.

The father in front of me immediately turned and looked at me intensely. I kept my gaze on him and said nothing. After a while he stopped looking at me, but he did not stop watching me in the 30 minutes we were in line.

Luckily (we were in full sun and the heat helped) I didn't have any mucus again, but this father didn't stop "watching over" me at any time.

If I made another "suspicious movement", surely he would have "reported" me and I would not have been able to collect the books.

Something similar also happened to me at work, but I discovered that tobacco makes the mucus stop and I was able to continue without anyone "pointing out" me as a suspect of "something."

Friends, it is right now "forbidden" to have the slightest symptom of the harmless and everyday cold.
I see you live in Spain also, here people are very scare. I think Spaniards love to see tv all day long. They are hysterics. There is nothing we can do against this wave of craziness. I talked this morning with a man that was afraid that his daughter start to work because of the corona virus. I asked him if he was believing all what the tv was saying. He did not answer but yes, he is believing what tv is saying. And he said that one of his customers had a
nephew that had the corona, was in death danger... etc etc

So people are believing the lies of tv and then the interpretations of people about the corona, or the rumors. In times of war rumors are very important, in fact rumors are as important then propaganda, a fantastic tool for the PTB to control and to put mental virus of any king on the street.

Back
Top Bottom