Was checking WEF articles about the great reset and come across this one where the UN signed a strategic partnership with WEF back in June 2019 to usher in the reset. That's interesting timing in the virus timeline!

The Strategic Partnership Framework will focus on the following areas:
  • Financing the 2030 Agenda – Mobilize systems and accelerate finance flows toward the 2030 Agenda and the UN Sustainable Development Goals, taking forward solutions to increase long-term SDG investments.
  • Climate change – Achieve clear, measurable and public commitments from the private sector to reach carbon neutrality by 2050, help create public-private platforms in critical high-emitting sectors, and scale up the services required to adapt to the impacts of climate change.
  • Health – Support countries achieve good health and well-being for all, within the context of the 2030 Agenda, focusing on key emerging global health threats that require stronger multistakeholder partnership and action.
  • Digital cooperation – Meet the needs of the Fourth Industrial Revolution while seeking to advance global analysis, dialogue and standards for digital governance and digital inclusiveness.
  • Gender equality and the empowerment of women – Foster multistakeholder partnerships and coalitions for full participation and equal opportunities of women at all levels of decision-making and for productive participation of women in the labour force, and promote equal pay for work of equal value across sectors and occupations as well as within them.
  • Education and skills – Promote public-private partnerships to address global reskilling and lifelong learning for the future requirements for work, and empower youth with competencies for life and decent work.

Reading over the WEF articles clarifies a few things.

Businesses or those parts of businesses that are seen as non-essential at the moment seem to be those businesses or services that could be provided online. Labelling a business or service non-essential seems to be a way of pressuring to adapt to the online environment to survive or be left in the dust.

This WEF article addresses agility and digital services taxes. Apparently France has already tried imposing a digital service tax and Trump responded by threatening a 100% tariff on French products.

In December 2019, WEF acknowledged that trust in governments and institutions was at an all time low so trust had to be 'redefined' and they mention 'Trust 4.0'. They acknowledge that trust is more stable in a democracy. They define Trust 1.0 as being interpersonal: "we lived in small communities and maintained close, direct relationships.[....] Trust at that time was centred on villages, tribes and other local networks. People trusted their own group and were sceptical of outsiders." Then during the industrial revolution, "Trust 2.0 became institutional. Corporations, governments and even schools became rigid structures to help build trust and maintain social cohesion as we navigated life in larger groups". Then the digital revolution redefined trust again when personal computers allowed people to connect with others that they didn't know and begin to trust the wisdom of the crowd - this was Trust 3.0.

On Trust 4.0 they say:

Now, with the Fourth Industrial Revolution underway, the model for trust must evolve once again. In a complex and ever-changing environment, we need a new model, Trust 4.0, that builds a bridge across tribes, cultures and systems; from peer-to-peer networks to top-down structures. We need to make room for the interpersonal, for institutions and individuals – we need to build interdependent trust, creating a multi-dimensional relationship across different stakeholders. Trust 4.0 enables existing and emerging systems to work together.

From disgruntled employees to disenfranchised citizens, there is work to do. There are a number of reasons why trust has been in decline, from societal factors to technological ones. This lack of trust is cause for concern, particularly because of its ripple effect on democracy and its disproportionate effect on young people. However, we can view this as an opportunity. If we can redefine trust, we can build a new model – creating the kind of future in which young people can believe.

I haven't found a clue as to what plans are to bring this trust 4.0 about - but I'm guessing it has to do with censorship. Also there's an odd situation here in Australia with new political parties, they seem to be springing up and tapping into the concerns of those that haven't bought into the virus narrative. I wonder if they're doing that just to give a sense of trust. It seems to me that they would be more effective if they united. I'm reckon there's a bait and switch on it's way but it's hard to tell which angle it would come from at the moment. The seeming incompetence of the current governments are almost like a set up for presenting a candidate that present as more trustworthy.

In this 2016 article about the 4th Industrial Revolution they say:

Emerging technologies, particularly in the biological realm, are also raising new questions about what it means to be human. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is the first where the tools of technology can become literally embedded within us and even purposefully change who we are at the level of our genetic makeup. It is completely conceivable that forms of radical human improvement will be available within a generation, innovations that risk creating entirely new forms of inequality and class conflict.
[....]
The goal of this reflection is naturally to ensure that emerging technologies and the Fourth Industrial Revolution improve lives in as broad-based and meaningful a way possible. However, even greater possibilities could emerge from bringing stakeholders together in new ways to discuss the future of technology and society.

As Schwab writes: “The new technology age, if shaped in a responsive and responsible way, could catalyse a new cultural renaissance that will enable us to feel part of something much larger than ourselves – a true global civilization… We can use the Fourth Industrial Revolution to lift humanity into a new collective and moral consciousness based on a shared sense of destiny.”

I wonder if there is something about this new technology and the way that it changes people that is hidden by face masks and the idea behind the insistence of face masks despite all the evidence against using them is to change as many people as possible before the changes become apparent to the wider community?

Was checking WEF articles about the great reset and come across this one where the UN signed a strategic partnership with WEF back in June 2019 to usher in the reset. That's interesting timing in the virus timeline!

Reading over the WEF articles clarifies a few things.

Businesses or those parts of businesses that are seen as non-essential at the moment seem to be those businesses or services that could be provided online. Labelling a business or service non-essential seems to be a way of pressuring to adapt to the online environment to survive or be left in the dust.

This WEF article addresses agility and digital services taxes. Apparently France has already tried imposing a digital service tax and Trump responded by threatening a 100% tariff on French products.

In December 2019, WEF acknowledged that trust in governments and institutions was at an all time low so trust had to be 'redefined' and they mention 'Trust 4.0'. They acknowledge that trust is more stable in a democracy. They define Trust 1.0 as being interpersonal: "we lived in small communities and maintained close, direct relationships.[....] Trust at that time was centred on villages, tribes and other local networks. People trusted their own group and were sceptical of outsiders." Then during the industrial revolution, "Trust 2.0 became institutional. Corporations, governments and even schools became rigid structures to help build trust and maintain social cohesion as we navigated life in larger groups". Then the digital revolution redefined trust again when personal computers allowed people to connect with others that they didn't know and begin to trust the wisdom of the crowd - this was Trust 3.0.

On Trust 4.0 they say:

I haven't found a clue as to what plans are to bring this trust 4.0 about - but I'm guessing it has to do with censorship. Also there's an odd situation here in Australia with new political parties, they seem to be springing up and tapping into the concerns of those that haven't bought into the virus narrative. I wonder if they're doing that just to give a sense of trust. It seems to me that they would be more effective if they united. I'm reckon there's a bait and switch on it's way but it's hard to tell which angle it would come from at the moment. The seeming incompetence of the current governments are almost like a set up for presenting a candidate that present as more trustworthy.

In this 2016 article about the 4th Industrial Revolution they say:

I wonder if there is something about this new technology and the way that it changes people that is hidden by face masks and the idea behind the insistence of face masks despite all the evidence against using them is to change as many people as possible before the changes become apparent to the wider community?
My wild guess is that the definitions of "trust" and "being human" being used may run somewhat counter to traditional parlance. But I'm a bit of a cynic. The focus on technological innovations, particularly in the context of what it means to be human, might be a sober reminder that human intellectual development has far outpaced that of wisdom.

Same here. Browse online, then schedule an appointment for pickup. The county libraries have branched out into broader services that I've long questioned. Now under lock-down, they have excess and idle staff. That hasn't stopped the county from putting a bond measure on the ballot for modernization and expansion, including new a flagship library.
Here's the latest development for Columbus Metropolitan libraries:

Columbus libraries to spend $500,000 on COVID-19-killing ionization

3c6e5d7e-abdc-4972-a49b-8ec6ba6eb8e1-MT_wildart_main_library_ea.jpg

As coronavirus rages on, and public buildings struggle to remain open, Columbus Metropolitan Library officials think they have found at least a partial solution to prevent viral spread.

Library trustees voted unanimously Thursday to spend $500,000 for an air purification system to help mitigate the spread of airborne pathogens, including COVID-19.

The technology, called needlepoint bipolar ionization, produces airborne ions that are distributed through a ventilation system. All 23 branches would be upgraded as early as as the next few months, depending on equipment availability, said Andrew Kistler, the library's director of property management.

Columbus branches, as others around the state, are limiting occupancy to about 10% of capacity with limited browsing and computer use and no plans to change through year-end, said Pat Losinski, executive director and CEO of the Columbus system. "This is one more measure ... an extra layer of protection," he said.

According to a library staff report, the ventilation process deploys both negatively and positively charged ions that attach to particles in the air, making them larger and more easily filtered. In addition, when in contact with pathogens, such as coronavirus, they disrupt surface proteins, rendering them inactive.

The idea came during regular meetings with nine other metropolitan library systems around Ohio. The Toledo Lucas Public Library is already installing the system in some branches.

The board plans to waive legally required competitive bidding requirements due to the urgency and persistence of the viral spread.

The devices are integrated into the facilities’ central air ventilation systems and produce high concentrations of ions, without producing ozone, a harmful gas, according to the staff report.

The 23-branch library system already has altered its operations in response to the Ohio Department of Health’s recommendations, including use of exhaust fans to increase air flow within buildings and upgrading to higher-rated air filters.

Those steps have increased library expenses by an estimated $155,000 annually.

Studies have shown that bipolar ionization enables facilities to use less-costly filters and to minimize heating and cooling costs.

The cost of the technology will be offset by budget reductions implemented in April as well as federal funding for Ohio public libraries.

The library said it would likely reduce its additional annual operating costs by the one-time purchase of the system.

Library officials state that they will still seek out various manufacturers of the technology before selecting the "best fit" for their branches.

The final cost of the project may vary depending on vendor and will likely be presented to the board early next year.

Here's the latest development for Columbus Metropolitan libraries:
We need an emoticon that's both sad and laughing. I'll settle for a Biden expression: 😦.

The ionization scheme may have some merit somewhere. There is such a thing as "sick building syndrome." Stuff presumably gets into the HVAC that can make people sick, and it can be really difficult to diagnose, identify, and correct. The first step may be to tell building occupants that their symptoms are imagined and see what the push-back is. It'll be interesting to see how a half-million-dollar ionization system will work on an actual imaginary disease. Not to worry though, governments have unlimited funds.

The subject of libraries during the Covid is very important, it is related, also, to the control of information. Here is a video about this subject: libraries and how from now everything will be different because of the excuse of Covid and something called the HathiTrust Digital Library.

Founded in 2008, HathiTrust is a not-for-profit collaborative of academic and research libraries preserving 17+ million digitized items. HathiTrust offers reading access to the fullest extent allowable by U.S. copyright law, computational access to the entire corpus for scholarly research, and other emerging services based on the combined collection. HathiTrust members steward the collection — the largest set of digitized books managed by academic and research libraries — under the aims of scholarly, not corporate, interests.

I can go to the grocery but not to my library? This is a sign of something, right? Of something that is very very disturbing and it is not just about books or the love of books but something more dark, it is about the control of information.

Went out to the chemist today. It's all very stupid I must say. According to the DHHS website you no longer need a medicate certificate for a mask exemption.

I have a medical condition that prevents me from wearing a face mask, do I need a medical certificate stating I don’t need to wear a face mask?​

You do not need a medical certificate stating that you have a lawful reason for not wearing a face mask. If you have a lawful reason for not wearing a face mask, you do not need to apply for an exemption or permit.

If you are stopped by police, they will ask you to confirm the lawful reason you are not wearing a face mask.

They're basically fining maskless people and then getting them to dispute the fine and prove their medical exemption afterwards. Guilty until proven innocent!

So at the chemist, I got lectured about it being private property so I needed a certificate, or something similar that really didn't make a lick of sense. I wish I had recorded the conversation because it was completely nonsensical. Basically the upshot of it is, when I go to the chemist, I don't technically "need" a certificate, but really I actually do. My brain is hurting so bad right now...

I did find it wonderful that every single construction worker I saw on my way to the chemist was wearing their mask as a chin diaper, and definitely not exercising social distancing. I made sure that I grinned at them all.

I also spotted a man wearing a "disobey" T-shirt with a picture of Trump. But he was wearing a muzzle!! How does that work then?

Anyways, Our Supreme Leader says he is finally letting us out. Everyone is 'oh so grateful' and thinking we are nearing the end. I'm personally giving it about three weeks before we go down again. Bets anyone?

Is this for real? Do their uniforms really say ''United Nations''?

No human contact, no love, no hugs, no hobbies, no handshakes, no public gatherings, no get together, no parties, no pubs, no concerts, no spontaneity in life, no joy, no point, no hope. This is intolerable and it is designed to be intolerable. If there is someone in your life who keeps making you miserable that might actually be their intent all along.

I can’t handle a total lockdown for months and I’m not going to. Isolating people is psychological warfare. I’ll surely also lose my job when the government implements this. I’ll end up alone and broke. They steal away my freedom, my future and my life. When that happens I simply don’t care anymore. I’m sure more people will feel the same way. We will see who will outnumber who at that point.

That's how I feel about all of this at the moment.

A bit behind this thread but for:

I watched a video by Computing forever: Possible Leaked Roadmap for the Next Phase of the Agenda abut the same subject and for him it seems quite possible.

I took a screenshot of one of the page of the agenda for Canada (below) and you can see in the red rectangle Covid21.
However, just a few hours before watching that video, I saw a post on Facebook that I share on my page of an interview at Radio-Canada between Patrice Roy(journalist) and Gérard Deltell (canadian politician) and Gérard Deltell speaking about the virus said Covid21 and realizing what he had just said, modified it for covid19.

Here's the link for the video: Épisodes | En direct avec Patrice Roy | ICI Radio-Canada.ca Télé (it is in french...)

And that "slip of the tongue" is at 12minutes 10 seconds approx.

I just cannot believe that he could have talk about covid21 if he didn't already know what was coming.
Here's the article in Computing Forever's video - please note that social media censors this one instantly, so you won't be able to share it.

Fw: LPC Strategic Committee LeakInboxLPC leaker 1:47 PM (7 hours ago)
Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, October 10, 2020 1:38 PM, REMOVED <REMOVED> wrote:
Dear REMOVED,
I want to provide you some very important information. I’m a committee member within the Liberal Party of Canada. I sit within several committee groups but the information I am providing is originating from the Strategic Planning committee (which is steered by the PMO).
I need to start off by saying that I’m not happy doing this but I have to. As a Canadian and more importantly as a parent who wants a better future not only for my children but for other children as well. The other reason I am doing this is because roughly 30% of the committee members are not pleased with the direction this will take Canada, but our opinions have been ignored and they plan on moving forward toward their goals. They have also made it very clear that nothing will stop the planned outcomes.
The road map and aim was set out by the PMO and is as follows:
– Phase in secondary lock down restrictions on a rolling basis, starting with major metropolitan areas first and expanding outward. Expected by November 2020.
– Rush the acquisition of (or construction of) isolation facilities across every province and territory. Expected by December 2020.
– Daily new cases of COVID-19 will surge beyond capacity of testing, including increases in COVID related deaths following the same growth curves. Expected by end of November 2020.
– Complete and total secondary lock down (much stricter than the first and second rolling phase restrictions). Expected by end of December 2020 – early January 2021
– Reform and expansion of the unemployment program to be transitioned into the universal basic income program. Expected by Q1 2021.
– Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.
Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .
Committee members asked who would become the owner of the forfeited property and assets in that scenario and what would happen to lenders or financial institutions, we were simply told “the World Debt Reset program will handle all of the details”. Several committee members also questioned what would happen to individuals if they refused to participate in the World Debt Reset program, or the HealthPass, or the vaccination schedule, and the answer we got was very troubling. Essentially we were told it was our duty to make sure we came up with a plan to ensure that would never happen. We were told it was in the individuals best interest to participate. When several committee members pushed relentlessly to get an answer we were told that those who refused would first live under the lock down restrictions indefinitely. And that over a short period of time as more Canadians transitioned into the debt forgiveness program, the ones who refused to participate would be deemed a public safety risk and would be relocated into isolation facilities. Once in those facilities they would be given two options, participate in the debt forgiveness program and be released, or stay indefinitely in the isolation facility under the classification of a serious public health risk and have all their assets seized.
So as you can imagine after hearing all of this it turned into quite the heated discussion and escalated beyond anything I’ve ever witnessed before. In the end it was implied by the PMO that the whole agenda will move forward no matter who agrees with it or not. That it wont just be Canada but in fact all nations will have similar roadmaps and agendas. That we need to take advantage of the situations before us to promote change on a grander scale for the betterment of everyone. The members who were opposed and ones who brought up key issues that would arise from such a thing were completely ignored. Our opinions and concerns were ignored. We were simply told to just do it.
All I know is that I don’t like it and I think its going to place Canadians into a dark future.

Vancouver, Canada·Posted Today, October 14

It seems plausible, and I've been thinking this is how it will play out (or at least be planned to play out). A real deadly virus crushes all decent.

No human contact, no love, no hugs, no hobbies, no handshakes, no public gatherings, no get together, no parties, no pubs, no concerts, no spontaneity in life, no joy, no point, no hope. This is intolerable and it is designed to be intolerable. If there is someone in your life who keeps making you miserable that might actually be their intent all along.

Here's Computing Forever's video where part of that quote came from (it's from the end of the video Gandalf linked above):

Apparently this bill would allow for foreign troops on Australian soil to maintain order during a crisis. Why is this, because foreign troops will be more willing to shoot at Australians than their own army when the order is given?

What's happening in Australia should be considered a warning. Will foreign troops become the UN police force in different countries?

Apparently this bill would allow for foreign troops on Australian soil to maintain order during a crisis. Why is this, because foreign troops will be more willing to shoot at Australians than their own army when the order is given?

What's happening in Australia should be considered a warning. Will foreign troops become the UN police force in different countries?

This is really interesting. Krzysztof Jackowski, polish clairvoyant, in one of his live visions on YouTube, told that similar kind of bill or decree will be passed for Poland IIRC. Makes perfect sense, will see.

Hello from France, this word to tell you again how important the existence of this forum is for me, for my mental health, which has wavered a lot these last few weeks.
Although more and more people are expressing their distress, their questions, or their frank opposition to the filthy soup that is served to us everywhere on the planet, nothing is moving except the worst moving inexorably forward. One of my acquaintances locked up like a hen in her cage at 9 p.m. Saturday night in Clermont-Ferrand left me this message on my answering machine: "I don't care, I don't need to go partying! I won't call her back.
I try to stay calm, to resist but I feel that it is with fear that I am about to be perfectly synchronized. On the verge only because I'm still here writing. I must still have some kind of hope but I am unable to define it. As I write this, the news is scrolling through the garbage TV: record of contaminations, confinement, tension with Turkey or with the Muslim community?
I read deagel.com's warning about its 2025 forecast: icing on the cake here's a first nuclear war in the dance! This warning dates from last September 25. There's an interest to spread this information and therefore it is advisable to keep your distance but how many of those who will receive it will remain calm? I find it difficult to keep my calm. Thank you for reading me

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Bonjour de France, ce mot pour vous redire à quel point l'existence de ce forum est importante pour moi, pour ma santé mentale qui vacille drôlement ces dernières semaines. Bien que de plus en plus de personnes expriment leur désarroi, leurs interrogations, ou leur franche opposition à la soupe immonde que l'on nous sert partout sur la planète, rien ne bouge sinon le pire avançant inexorablement. Une de mes connaissances enfermée comme une poule dans sa cage à 21 h samedi soir à Clermont-Ferrand m'a laissé ce message sur mon répondeur : "Je m'en fous, je n'ai pas besoin d'aller faire la fête !". Je ne la rappellerai pas.
J'essaie de rester calme, de résister mais je sens bien que c'est avec la peur que je suis sur le point d'être parfaitement synchronisée. Sur le point seulement car je suis encore là à écrire. Il doit me rester une certaine forme d'espoir mais je suis incapable de la définir. Au moment où je vous écris, les nouvelles défilent sur la télé poubelle : record de contaminations, confinement, tension avec la Turquie ou avec la communauté musulmane...
J'ai lu l'avertissement de deagel.com au sujet de ses prévisions de 2025 : cerise sur le gâteau voilà une première guerre nucléaire dans la danse ! Avertissement qui date du 25 septembre dernier. Il y a bien un intérêt à diffuser ces informations et donc il convient de garder ses distances mais combien de ceux qui les recevront resteront calmes ? Je peine à le garder mon calme.. Merci de m'avoir lue

This post is going to be very short. The governments of all countries seem to be following the same agenda. That level of consensus has never been possible in the history of humanity. The question is what could be so compelling? I have only one answer that points to something not from Earth, far more powerful than most advanced Earth powers combined, something that could be revealed by 2030? Childhood’s End - Arthur C. Clarke scenario comes to mind.

Back
Top Bottom