Staggering isn't it; so much evidence, so little recognition

UK Government admits COVID Vaccinated Children are 4423% more likely to die of any cause

& 13,633% more likely to die of COVID-19 than Unvaccinated Children

image-196.jpg

Article: The UK Government has quietly confirmed that the Covid-19 vaccines are killing children at an unprecedented rate.

Shocking figures contained in an official report, published just hours before Boris Johnson announced his resignation as Prime Minister of the UK, reveal Covid-19 vaccinated children are 4423%/45x more likely to die of any cause than unvaccinated children and 13,6333/137x more likely to die of Covid-19 than unvaccinated children.

What comes to mind; Covid ™ makes the world go around, the world go around...

IMAGE-2022-07-29-04-47-27.jpg

Dr Stefanie Seneff
Corona Investigative Committee, Session No 114 • "The Inverse Principle"

I picked out this interview with fantastic Dr Stefanie Seneff from this Corona Investigative Session, No 114 under the title "The Inverse Principle" - because it is loaded with (pretty complicated) findings revolving the interactions of the artificial mRNA injections with the complex inner workings of the body, leading to broad spectrum of serious degenerative diseases. And that the scientists behind this nefarious agenda, must have known exactly that they were inducing more diseases that we ever could have imagined.

I would say, her findings are the deepened findings over what she already outlined in earlier sessions and elsewhere has outlined since last year June 2021.

IMAGE-2022-07-29-05-52-09.jpg

🇬🇧 English

🇩🇪 German

The Corona Investigative Committee writes:

Dr. Stefanie Seneff - Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Has published over 170 refereed articles on various subjects related to the intersection of biology and
computation. In recent years she is concentrating mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health.
Books (selection):

• “Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment”
  • “Fat and Cholesterol Don't Cause Heart Attacks and Statins are Not The Solution “
  • “How to Prevent Autism: Expert Advice from Medical Professionals
About:
Has recently (June) published a paper together with Greg Nigh, Anthony M Kyriakopoulos & Peter McCullough by the title of “Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations:

• The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs”. In the paper they present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type 1 Interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health.

• Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. [Shedding?]

✍️ Contents

🔹 Impairment of Type 1 Interferon signaling - which i understood, is a vital pathway for the immune system, e.g. to fight off cancer cells as well repairing DNA etc - but gets vastly suppressed / harmed by the artificial genetic injections.

🔹 This results into causual links to neurodegenerative diseases, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis

🔹 the mRNA injections, containing genetic code, which in itself has nothing to do with any natural virus component, due to the alteration that has been done. Also; the artificial code actually aims at making the artificial mRNA as sturdy as possible, resisting breakdowns - while at the same time being "humanized".

🔹 synthetic nano lipids are always toxic, always create disease/damages, no matter how or in what way they are delivered, inducing e.g. thrombosis risks.

🔹 the immune cells at the injection site immediately take up the mRNA start producing toxic spike proteins - and get transported via the lymph system into the spleen.The spleen is an important the place for the creation of anti-bodies.

🔹 stressed immune cells, which are hijacked to produce the toxic spike proteins, start creating exosomes, which then outside of the cells travel along the Vagus nerve into the brainstem nuclei. It sounded to me, as if the exosomes provide the ideal travel vehicle for the spike proteins to go into all places around the body, because the body doesn't see exosomes as a threat - so they bypass all defenses. These exosomes can be taken up by any others cells, which then translates the RNA into protein.

🔹 the creation of spike proteins are very similar to prions, e.g. miss-folded proteins - which now freely travel via exosomes to the brain, and wreck havoc there with inflammation and degradation to the sustantia nigra - which as a consequence creates Parkinson's disease, Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (mad cow disease). 26 patients had been diagnosed with it - all of them died after a couple of months.

🔹 miRNA, is micro mRNA, smaller snippets - which apparently are not innocent at all (I remember that Dr Vanessa Schmidt Krüger back in Jan 2021 once said, that those are not considered to do anything). But now we know, they are likely part responsible for the suppression of the very important Type 1 Interferon pathway (which highly important for the internal battle against pathogens, and keeping cancer-cells at bay)

🔹 a reduced type I Interferon response is associated with severe Covid-19 disease !

🔹 As miRNA enter the brain (via exosomes), they (miR-148a and miR-590) create a hyper activation of the human microglia cells - which are cells in the brain who act like the police (with immune functions). I think 40% of our brain are made of human microglia cells (but i am not sure, i just read it somewhere in the recent past)

🔹 Prof Luc Montagnier's preprint paper, right before he died, showed that there is a link between the Covid-19 vaccines and incurable Prions disease.

How the mRNA Vaccines Cause Heart Disease

• Stressed immune cells release exosomes containing microNAs that signal to tissue cells and can induce an inflammatory response
• In particular, miR-155 plays a special role in SARS-CoV-2, facilitated by spike
• The spike protein S1 subunit detaches and becomes free to bind to ACE2 receptors which are present at high levels in the heart
• The suppression of ACE2 by spike S1 causes upregulation of angiotensin I, which induces inflammation (myocarditis) and cardiovascular disease
• 51 has been found in COVID-19 patients long after the virus is cleared, and is believed to play a critical role in "long-haul COVID"
• S1 has also been found in the vasculature following vaccination
• miR-155 overexpression is linked to worse outcomes in heart attack

🔹 Spike protein causes infected cells to FUSE into giant multi-mucleated cells ! I remember that Dr Arne Burkhardt at the German Pathology Conferences showed images of such fuzed giant cells in the aorta walls and heart walls. The presence of micro-nuclei in such giant cells, indicate DNA double strands breaks -> causing genetic mutations -> cancer. On op of that, such giant cells also become senescent and release cytokines and chemokines that induce inflammation and damage.

🔹 the
furin cleveage site in the manipulated SARS-CoV-2 lab made "Wuhan" or "alpha" virus seem to be essential for the syncytia formation.

If i recall correctly, the newer formulation of the upcoming "omikron" mRNA jabs soon around your corner - are not just containing artificial "omikron" mRNA information -
they still add an artificial "alpha" mRNA information to it (which contains the furin cleavage site)
Now why would you do that, when the original "Wuhan" alpha stain is long gone around the world ? Could it be because of the special characteristics thanks to the furin cleavage site - leading to inflammation, merging of cells into giant cells, mutations and heart disease, etc ?

Notice also on top of all that - that the FDA doesn't require any tests to be done on new or changed formulation of future (Covid-19) mRNA vaccines.

🔹 G-Quadruplexes (G4s) are a subject of many unknowns, and seem to play a vital roll in the formation of misfolded proteins, e.g. prions, into it's toxic form.

🔹 Spike protein IS a prion like protein !
• The mRNA in the mRNA vaccines has been manipulated to be enriched in guanine through a process called codon optimization
• This causes it to produce excess G4s compared to the viral version.

Personal Comment:
I am sure i didn't catch everything Dr Stefanie Seneff said and explained, because many aspects go beyond what I can fully understand, albeit I listened four times to the video. But, she is so fascinating (and i could listen to her another four times ;-) I sense that she is pointing out vital, crucial information embedded in her research revolving around the consequences of these lethal "vaccines"

📂 Attachments

• Powerpoint slides

• Pdf file, two slides per page

Attachments

• 2022-05-24 • WEF-GLT-and-YGL-list-04May2022-by-country.xlsx
    716.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Seneff_Corona_2022.pdf
    7.8 MB · Views: 2
Anti-mandate lawyers are winning and getting millions in the US.
Aaron Siri, who’s been doing yeoman’s work on the military mandates, had a big win Thursday when his newly-certified class received a preliminary injunction from the federal district court in Ohio. The Court ordered the Air Force, Space Force, Air National Guard, and the related academies not to take any disciplinary action against any service member who refuses the jabs on religious grounds.

Judge McFarland appeared to agree that the Air Force has been trampling on service members’ religious liberties. He wrote, “due to the systematic nature of what the Court views as violations of Airmen’s constitutional rights to practice their religions as they please, the Court is well within its bounds to extend the existing preliminary injunction to all Class Members.”

So!

That’s not all. Mat Staver and Liberty Counsel of Orlando, another civil rights powerhouse, settled another class-action vaccine case with a private employer who refused to recognize religious exemptions for $10.2 million dollars yesterday.

According to a statement on Liberty’s website, Staver sued NorthShore University HealthSystem “on behalf of more than 500 current and former health care workers who were unlawfully discriminated against and denied religious exemptions from the covid shot mandate.”

Lol. Mat always calls them the covid “shots.”

Anyway, assuming the Court approves the settlement, Liberty will get about $2M, or 20% — a VERY reasonable contingency fee — and each terminated employee will get $25,000. The statement estimates that even employees who weren’t terminated, but who were coerced to take the shot, will each get $3,000.

The figures aren’t the important thing.

We’ve been waiting for a win like this for two years. What’s important is that, to the legal community, this case is like discovering a new legal continent. Law firms that have been sitting on the sidelines because “nobody can win vaccine cases and make money” will smell the sweet scent of cash and a flotilla of legal ships will set sail for the new world.

Private employers who decided to “play doctor” with their employees and force them to take shots will likely be paying through the nose for years and years and years. As we predicted over a year ago when all this madness started, it’s going to be bigger than the tobacco litigation.

I’ll also add that I recently spoke to one of our allied attorneys who said she expects to receive her first EEOC letter suggesting that after the agency’s investigation, it appears “likely” that the employer illegally discriminated against the unjabbed employee by treating them as disabled, by requiring them to wear masks and take other actions not required of vaccinated employees.

There is a small but well-developed set of case law holding that employers can’t just assume that a healthy employee is sick simply because they are in some at-risk category. Consider the case of an employer treating a healthy gay person as having AIDS and requiring them to work from home or something. That’s not fair. It turns out that kind of differential treatment violates the Americans with Disabilities Act.

Lawyers are now arguing that employers who discriminated against healthy unvaccinated employees by requiring masks or segregating them violated their ADA rights by assuming they were disabled.

Assuming this works, employers may have liability even though they accepted religious exemptions, because they discriminated somehow against the employees who invoked their religious exemptions to the jabs.

Get ready! The legal gold rush may be starting. Too bad so many employers trusted that the federal government would have small businesses’ back. Not so much.

Anti-mandate lawyers are winning and getting millions in the US.
This is from a recent update of Ohio Stands Up:

You would never know this from the mainstream media, but all hell is breaking loose in the courts and administrative agencies.

The EEOC is so overwhelmed by employment complaints it is contracting private attorneys as investigators and initial interviews are still months away. State level worker’s compensation systems will probably go bankrupt from claims filed by workers injured by the shot mandates. One million social security disability claims, beyond the expected number, have been filed. Trillions of dollars are on the line. - Attorney Warner Mendenhall

Here is a good covid lawsuit tracker:

https://www.huntonak.com/en/covid-19-tracker.html

Here is a covid employment lawsuit tracker with over 5,000 lawsuits.

COVID-19 Employment Litigation Tracker And Insights | Fisher Phillips

And, of course, there's that big 10.3 million win that's also being reported on Sott:

Dr Stefanie Seneff
Corona Investigative Committee, Session No 114 • "The Inverse Principle"

I picked out this interview with fantastic Dr Stefanie Seneff from this Corona Investigative Session, No 114 under the title "The Inverse Principle" - because it is loaded with (pretty complicated) findings revolving the interactions of the artificial mRNA injections with the complex inner workings of the body, leading to broad spectrum of serious degenerative diseases. And that the scientists behind this nefarious agenda, must have known exactly that they were inducing more diseases that we ever could have imagined.

I would say, her findings are the deepened findings over what she already outlined in earlier sessions and elsewhere has outlined since last year June 2021.

View attachment 61657

🇬🇧 English

🇩🇪 German

The Corona Investigative Committee writes:

Dr. Stefanie Seneff - Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Has published over 170 refereed articles on various subjects related to the intersection of biology and
computation. In recent years she is concentrating mainly on the relationship between nutrition and health.
Books (selection):

• “Toxic Legacy: How the Weedkiller Glyphosate Is Destroying Our Health and the Environment”
  • “Fat and Cholesterol Don't Cause Heart Attacks and Statins are Not The Solution “
  • “How to Prevent Autism: Expert Advice from Medical Professionals
About:
Has recently (June) published a paper together with Greg Nigh, Anthony M Kyriakopoulos & Peter McCullough by the title of “Innate immune suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA vaccinations:

• The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes, and MicroRNAs”. In the paper they present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type 1 Interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health.

• Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. [Shedding?]

✍️ Contents

🔹 Impairment of Type 1 Interferon signaling - which i understood, is a vital pathway for the immune system, e.g. to fight off cancer cells as well repairing DNA etc - but gets vastly suppressed / harmed by the artificial genetic injections.

🔹 This results into causual links to neurodegenerative diseases, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell's palsy, liver disease, impaired immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis

🔹 the mRNA injections, containing genetic code, which in itself has nothing to do with any natural virus component, due to the alteration that has been done. Also; the artificial code actually aims at making the artificial mRNA as sturdy as possible, resisting breakdowns - while at the same time being "humanized".

🔹 synthetic nano lipids are always toxic, always create disease/damages, no matter how or in what way they are delivered, inducing e.g. thrombosis risks.

🔹 the immune cells at the injection site immediately take up the mRNA start producing toxic spike proteins - and get transported via the lymph system into the spleen.The spleen is an important the place for the creation of anti-bodies.

🔹 stressed immune cells, which are hijacked to produce the toxic spike proteins, start creating exosomes, which then outside of the cells travel along the Vagus nerve into the brainstem nuclei. It sounded to me, as if the exosomes provide the ideal travel vehicle for the spike proteins to go into all places around the body, because the body doesn't see exosomes as a threat - so they bypass all defenses. These exosomes can be taken up by any others cells, which then translates the RNA into protein.

🔹 the creation of spike proteins are very similar to prions, e.g. miss-folded proteins - which now freely travel via exosomes to the brain, and wreck havoc there with inflammation and degradation to the sustantia nigra - which as a consequence creates Parkinson's disease, Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (mad cow disease). 26 patients had been diagnosed with it - all of them died after a couple of months.

🔹 miRNA, is micro mRNA, smaller snippets - which apparently are not innocent at all (I remember that Dr Vanessa Schmidt Krüger back in Jan 2021 once said, that those are not considered to do anything). But now we know, they are likely part responsible for the suppression of the very important Type 1 Interferon pathway (which highly important for the internal battle against pathogens, and keeping cancer-cells at bay)

🔹 a reduced type I Interferon response is associated with severe Covid-19 disease !

🔹 As miRNA enter the brain (via exosomes), they (miR-148a and miR-590) create a hyper activation of the human microglia cells - which are cells in the brain who act like the police (with immune functions). I think 40% of our brain are made of human microglia cells (but i am not sure, i just read it somewhere in the recent past)

🔹 Prof Luc Montagnier's preprint paper, right before he died, showed that there is a link between the Covid-19 vaccines and incurable Prions disease.

How the mRNA Vaccines Cause Heart Disease

• Stressed immune cells release exosomes containing microNAs that signal to tissue cells and can induce an inflammatory response
• In particular, miR-155 plays a special role in SARS-CoV-2, facilitated by spike
• The spike protein S1 subunit detaches and becomes free to bind to ACE2 receptors which are present at high levels in the heart
• The suppression of ACE2 by spike S1 causes upregulation of angiotensin I, which induces inflammation (myocarditis) and cardiovascular disease
• 51 has been found in COVID-19 patients long after the virus is cleared, and is believed to play a critical role in "long-haul COVID"
• S1 has also been found in the vasculature following vaccination
• miR-155 overexpression is linked to worse outcomes in heart attack

🔹 Spike protein causes infected cells to FUSE into giant multi-mucleated cells ! I remember that Dr Arne Burkhardt at the German Pathology Conferences showed images of such fuzed giant cells in the aorta walls and heart walls. The presence of micro-nuclei in such giant cells, indicate DNA double strands breaks -> causing genetic mutations -> cancer. On op of that, such giant cells also become senescent and release cytokines and chemokines that induce inflammation and damage.

🔹 the
furin cleveage site in the manipulated SARS-CoV-2 lab made "Wuhan" or "alpha" virus seem to be essential for the syncytia formation.

If i recall correctly, the newer formulation of the upcoming "omikron" mRNA jabs soon around your corner - are not just containing artificial "omikron" mRNA information -
they still add an artificial "alpha" mRNA information to it (which contains the furin cleavage site)
Now why would you do that, when the original "Wuhan" alpha stain is long gone around the world ? Could it be because of the special characteristics thanks to the furin cleavage site - leading to inflammation, merging of cells into giant cells, mutations and heart disease, etc ?

Notice also on top of all that - that the FDA doesn't require any tests to be done on new or changed formulation of future (Covid-19) mRNA vaccines.

🔹 G-Quadruplexes (G4s) are a subject of many unknowns, and seem to play a vital roll in the formation of misfolded proteins, e.g. prions, into it's toxic form.

🔹 Spike protein IS a prion like protein !
• The mRNA in the mRNA vaccines has been manipulated to be enriched in guanine through a process called codon optimization
• This causes it to produce excess G4s compared to the viral version.

Personal Comment:
I am sure i didn't catch everything Dr Stefanie Seneff said and explained, because many aspects go beyond what I can fully understand, albeit I listened four times to the video. But, she is so fascinating (and i could listen to her another four times ;-) I sense that she is pointing out vital, crucial information embedded in her research revolving around the consequences of these lethal "vaccines"

📂 Attachments

• Powerpoint slides

• Pdf file, two slides per page
This sentence from the slides should seriously concern readers of this forum: "The exosomes travel along the vagus nerve to the brainstem nuclei"

VAXX KILLS 3 DOCTORS - COVERUP OR ELABORATE DEEP STATE PSY-OP?

This article now on Sott seems to confirm the deaths of the three doctors (plus the one that died jogging) along with still another one!
Four other local doctors have died this summer.

Trillium Partners staff physicians Dr. Jakub Sawicki, Dr. Stephen McKenzie and Dr. Lorne Segall died last week, just days after the tragic death of North York General Hospital's Dr. Paul Hannam, an Olympian who died during a run at 50 years old.

In all four cases, their hospitals made it clear their deaths "were not related to the COVID-19 vaccine."

The cause of death in Dr. Nayman's case has not been released.

Today Substack from Dr Robert Malone, a video with excerpts from the transcript of the interview with Dr Malone and Dr Schetters by Dutch podcaster, Marlies Dekker. Interview is 1 hour 14 minutes. Impressive interview with impressively credentialled good-hearted people, even with not much time, watching the doctors talk for a bit is a mood elevator, at least to me. Dr Schetters, the vaccinologist, thought at the beginning of vaccination that with a respiratory virus the vaccine was not going to prevent transmission. And so on and so forth, the trajectory we are seeing...

Data doesn't lie: mRNA-vaccines and correlation to all-cause mortality

Background of Dr Schetters, as Dr Malone pretty well known!

" Dr. Theo Schetters obtained a PhD in Medicine from Nijmegen University in the Netherlands, and received a visiting scientist award from the Royal Society (London) to work on malaria immunology at the National Institute for Medical Research in Mill Hill, London (UK). From 1988 to 2014 he worked at Intervet International (Boxmeer, The Netherlands) where he developed a vaccine against coccidiosis in chickens (Nobilis® Cox ATM) and a vaccine against Babesia infections in dogs (Nobivac® Piro). He is inventor of an improved vaccine formulation against diseases associated with Rhipicephalus ticks. Presently, he is director of ProtActivity, a company that focuses on vaccine development against ticks and tick-borne protozoal infections. In 2004 he received the Medal of Honour of the Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Montpellier 1 in France and was bestowed Professeur Invité as recognition for his contribution to longstanding collaborative research with the Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Biology of the University (head Prof. Andre Gorenflot). He is an editorial board member of “Veterinary Parasitology, Trials in Vaccinology” (Elseviers Science Publishers) and “Parasitology” (Cambridge University Press)."

Dr. Schetters wrote to the Health Authorities about this, hoping they will take precaution of stopping the vaccinations.

This image says it all. All Cause Mortality tracking booster roll-out in Netherlands.

all cause mortality netherlands Aug 2 2022.png

This article now on Sott seems to confirm the deaths of the three doctors (plus the one that died jogging) along with still another one!
Now 6!

6 Fully jabbed doctors drop dead in Canada within days – experts baffled

Dr. Paul Hannam – 50 years old – died July 16, 2022 – Died of sudden cardiac failure early into a fun run.

Dr. Lorne Segall – 49 years old – died July 17, 2022.

Dr. Stephen Mckenzie – died July 18, 2022 – According to McKenzie’s office, the nature of his illness was not disclosed.

Dr. Jakub Sawicki – died July 19, 2022 – He looked to be in his 30s or early 40s.

Dr. Candace Nayman – 27 years old – died July 28th, 2022 – She collapsed while swimming as she competed in a triathlon. She died the next day. Likely heart related.

All of the above passed away within the Greater Toronto Area. There is another who died in July as well.

Dr. Shariar Jalali Mazlouman – 44 years old – lived in Melville, Saskatchewan – died on July 23, 2022. Some reports state he was found dead in a local swimming pool.

What's baffling is the refusal to note the common denominator!

Milller on "My blurb for Bobby Kennedy’s new book"

“Where have all the liberals gone, and how were they replaced by a Bizarro ‘left’ promoting militant obedience to government decree, total state surveillance, universal segregation in the name of ‘public health,’ and—above all—iron censorship of every dissident opinion, every inconvenient fact? However it happened, this vast perversion of ‘the left’ has had a catastrophic impact on both science and democracy, both of which require free speech and free inquiry, as all creatures need to breathe; and so we must make every effort to restore that liberal legacy—as we may start to do by sharing this brave, lucid little book with everyone we know who's still regurgitating bits of COVID propaganda. Whether they might benefit from this essential book (as millions have been wakened by The Real Anthony Fauci) is, finally, up to them; but it is up to us to tell them that it's here (since ‘our free press’ won't do it).”

—Mark Crispin Miller, professor of media studies at New York University; editor, News from Underground

Back
Top Bottom