Some footage and pictures of the new 1000 bed hospital China is building to house patients (AngelBurst posted about it earlier), CBC reports it should be ready in 2 weeks. According to the article they built a hospital for the SARS virus in just 6 days back in 2003.

Edited article and video below:

U.S. confirms 2nd coronavirus case as China builds new hospital to deal with outbreak
Social Sharing
China is swiftly building a 1,000-bed hospital dedicated to patients infected with a new virus that has killed 26 people, sickened hundreds and prompted unprecedented lockdowns of cities during the country's most important holiday.

The SARS hospital was built from scratch in 2003 in just six days to treat an outbreak of a similar respiratory virus that had spread from China to more than a dozen countries and killed about 800 people. The hospital featured individual isolation units that looked like rows of tiny cabins.

Beijing city government is urging residents returning from coronavirus outbreak areas to stay at home for 14 days to prevent its spread, the Beijing Daily said Friday. Shanghai government also urged people coming to the city from "key areas" to stay at home or under centralized quarantine for two weeks.

The World Health Organization (WHO) decided against declaring the outbreak a global emergency for now. The declaration can increase resources to fight a threat but its potential to cause economic damage makes the decision politically fraught.

jan-24-coronavirus-construction-wuhan.jpg

China is rushing to build a new hospital in a staggering 10 days to treat patients at the epicentre of a deadly virus outbreak that has stricken hundreds of people. (AFP/Getty Images)

Cases of the virus are likely to continue to rise in China, but it is too soon to evaluate its severity, WHO said Friday.

"The focus is not so much on the [case] numbers, which we know will go up," WHO spokesperson Tarik Jasarevic told a Geneva news briefing. "It's still too early to draw conclusions on how severe the virus is."

The WHO and its network of experts may look at treatments and vaccines against MERS for possible use against coronavirus, he said.

The coronavirus family includes the common cold as well as viruses that cause more serious illnesses, such as the SARS outbreak that spread from China to more than a dozen countries in 2002-03 and killed about 800 people, and Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome, or MERS, which is thought to have originated from camels.

So we have now two confirmed cases in Bordeaux.

Indeed.

Coronavirus: France confirms two cases of deadly China virus - Independant

France has declared its first confirmed cases of the deadly Wuhan Coronavirus, following a statement from the nation's heath minister.

Speaking to French media, Agnes Buzyn said one case of the virus had been confirmed in Bordeaux while the second had been found near Paris.
The minister, who said both of the sickened people had travelled to China, added that she expects more cases to emerge within the nation's borders.
"We have two cases," she said. "We will probably have other cases."

According to French newspaper Le Monde, the Bordeaux patient is belived to be a 48-year-old Frenchman of Chinese origin, and was taken to hospital after presenting classic flu-like symptoms.

It comes after a woman who travelled to France from Wuhan was tracked down after claiming she took drugs to mask potential symptoms of a deadly virus at the airport, according to authorities.

Ms Yan posted on Chinese social media that she “took antipyretics and managed to pass through checks at the airport and enter French territory” after suffering from a fever and a cough.

“The Chinese ambassador received calls and emails from several Chinese citizens” about the post, and contacted the woman to tell her to phone emergency services immediately, according to a spokesperson from Beijing's embassy in Paris.
More follows…

On French TV tonight, they said 40 millions of Chinese people are now quarantined: They said 11 millions the day before yesterday, the article from Hal Turner previously shared said on yesterday 23 millions were quarantined. It means the number doubles each day?? :cry: :scared:

Just had a thought. We have a number of very large protests going that happened recently (France and Iraq) and other places where people are gathering in the streets and angry at national governments, such as in Lebanon.

It seems like some kind of plague, such as is developing in China, which goes global could be a nice excuse to keep large masses of people from gathering in large numbers, because they fear catching super coronavirus or whatever.

I don't have any idea though if there was foul play in China or if it is just coincidence that the protests are happening and the virus thing happens at the same time. It could even have something to do with the Universe reacting to the state of the earth and humanity and doing some cleansing for all we know.

"Family and friends, I am Jin Wei. I am currently inside the Wuhan outbreak region, Han Hou area. I would like to describe the condition inside the Hubei province, as well as the outbreak situation in the entire China. Currently there are already 90,000 cases of pneumonia contraction. What is the rate of contraction ? If one person contracted this disease and is not properly quarantined and treated, this individual will infect 14 people that cam in contact with him. That is a significant multiplier. During the spring festival, in our culture, families like to get together, dine together. But this is unlike any other years. I hope that people can stay home, do not gather, and do not visit families. There is a spring festival every year. If everyone can stay safe, you can always get together later.

Now let me report the situation and the amount of medical supplies condition at our front line hospitals. At this moment, our condition is beyond the control of our supervisors, health department, other organization, city officials, and state officials. Through the media we are asking for donation of supplies from the outside world. These are medical supplies, such as, protective eye goggles, disposable surgical face masks, disposable gloves, bio-hazard suits, and bio-hazard pants.

The supplies are in great shortages. Our medical team who just got off their shift are deployed to the front line again. The reason that I am practically making this video at the front line is to alert you all and to raise your awareness. Let me emphasize once again, during the spring festival, do not go out ! Stay home ! Otherwise, why are we risking our lives ?! It is for my family, my loved ones, and their health. I hope you can understand. I also understand that my family members do not access social media. So if you receive this information, please pick up the phones and call around, notify each other. This is something you must do ! You must do your best to educate yourselves regarding this disease. This is a political assignment.

Now I would like to inform you with a very bad news. The coronavirus has mutated. It is now a second generation virus. When it was still in its first generation, we were still able to treat this... However, after the last mutation, it became deadly. That is because the pneumonia is no longer one patient infected one other person. In this generation, one patient will infect 14 others. The rate of infection are now increasing exponentially. So please remember, do not go out, do not visit people, do not gather in a group, do not have dinner party. Thank you everyone."

Has the coronavirus mutated or has it been enhanced? What a fine chance to quarantine millions of people and for good reason as well. Vaccinations will be prepared and everyone resisting them could be framed as a threat to the common good. Are we seeing biological warfare? :-O

Elephant in the room question: ethnicity/genetic family background of those in the US/France etc. that came back from ground zero, are they all East Asians? Any "whites" in the list?

The answer may very well point to bio warfare, and if this is the case, I may succumb to it eventually given my bronchitis. I have Vit. D3, Lugols, Vit. C, Sodium Bicarbonate, colloidal silver but will this be enough if this is a genetic specific contagion?

Another one in France.

Buzyn added that more cases were likely to be discovered.
"We know that since the patient has been on French soil they have had contact with a dozen people, we are going to contact them," she said of one of the infected patients.

Elephant in the room question: ethnicity/genetic family background of those in the US/France etc. that came back from ground zero, are they all East Asians? Any "whites" in the list?

The answer may very well point to bio warfare, and if this is the case, I may succumb to it eventually given my bronchitis. I have Vit. D3, Lugols, Vit. C, Sodium Bicarbonate, colloidal silver but will this be enough if this is a genetic specific contagion?

Some plagues may be 3D bioengineering but maybe others are more "alien" in origin.

If you are genetically inclined you might want to add some tobacco to the list of defense measures. :cool2:

Session 13 February 2011:
Q: (Psyche) Yeah, and the tail... (Andromeda) Anything else on Elenin? (Perceval) We'll have to wait and see? (Psyche) Are we going to see a return of the Black Death?

A: Extremely likely.

Q: (Galaxia) In Europe first? Where's it gonna hit?

A: Wait and see.

Q: (Galaxia) Oh no! That's all I've got to say.

A: Those that have a certain genetic profile may suffer very little.

Q: (Andromeda) Is that any of us? (Galaxia) That doesn't sound like anybody is immune... like, "They'll suffer very little before they die!"

A: Smoking tobacco is a clue and an aid.

Q: (L) A clue to the genetic profile?

A: Yes.

Q: (Psyche) Oh, interesting. [everyone lights a cigarette and starts laughing] (Psyche) Everybody lights up! I feel like smoking! (laughter)

A: It is not just aliens that don't like to eat people that smoke! But from a certain perspective the viruses that cause such illnesses as the Black Death are "alien".

Q: (Belibaste) So it means that aliens like the Black Death virus because they don't like people that smoke? (L) What? (Psyche) No, you should read the article in the next issue of The Dot Connector magazine: "New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection". (L) If you look at it from a 4th density perspective, when something like the Black Death comes and there is global suffering - and when you read about it, the Black Death is just horrible - but if there was such suffering on our planet from something like that, 4D STS would be getting a rich feast of suffering which is what they feed on. So, an alien virus would be interactive with 4D reality by providing its food.

A: Close enough!

Q: (Andromeda) When will this start? (Atriedes) That's kind of a prediction... (laughter) (Galaxia) Soon, or long term?

A: 18 months to 2 years.

Q: (L) In other words, if Elenin or something else has something like that in its tail, and the earth goes through the tail, it can still take a year or so for it to precipitate onto the earth?

A: Yes

Q: (Galaxia) Will colloidal silver help us fight the plague?

A: Not alone, but very helpful.

Q: (Galaxia) Will our dietary changes help us fight it off?

A: Enormously!!! Especially fat consumption for cell protection.

Q: (Ark) What kind of cookies are especially good? (laughter)

A: Shortbread!

Q: (Andromeda) With coconut oil?

A: Yes.

Some plagues may be 3D bioengineering but maybe others are more "alien" in origin.

If you are genetically inclined you might want to add some tobacco to the list of defense measures. :cool2:

Session 13 February 2011:

Of course, I have a wooden box of Cuban cigarillos (the same brand that Keith Richards of the Stones smokes) stored in my cabinet but even tobacco did not save the native americans from smallpox and such...

Back
Top Bottom