Perhaps, or perhaps that statement of real time monitoring was purely in relation to vaccine trial test subjects.

A little more about the Russian "vaccine" (Sputnik V ") from the corona:
- Completed only the SECOND phase of her clinical trials (there should be 4 phases in total). So all this information about the purchase of supposedly MILLIONS of doses is 100% fake (or just an attempt to steal money allocated by the state). It takes several more months (at least) to complete the 3rd and 4th phases of research, and only after the 4th phase it will be possible to draw any conclusions about the effectiveness. And only after the 4th phase (if the vaccine is effective) it will be possible to sell it to someone in MILLIONS of doses.
- The "vaccine" will be produced by Binnopharm JSC, 74% of the shares of this enterprise belong to AFK Sistema. The owner of AFK Sistema is the Russian billionaire oligarch Yevtushenkov.
- the first to receive this vaccine (after all four phases) will be MEDICINES and TEACHERS - these are the words of the Minister of Health of the Russian Federation Murashko.
- In 4-6 months the vaccine is planned to be tested on children.

There are also such packaging options (perhaps these are "pre-production")

- the vaccine itself consists of two components, which are administered by injection. Here are all the technical details (in Russian) -

Everything I've seen about the orders has said only that countries have gone ahead and put them in. That doesn't mean that the deals are done, the money's been exchanged, and the goods were delivered.

But they still can't pour the substances into ampoules and say to vaccinate everyone NOW (tomorrow or in two weeks).
There are quite strict medical protocols (preclinical studies in animals, clinical studies - 4 phases, then consideration of all results by the ministry of health). In the usual way, the journey from a molecule to a real drug takes SEVERAL YEARS.
Even now, when they are doing everything according to accelerated procedures (due to the "pandemic"), registration will take several months. This is in the best case if there are no SEVERE side effects with this vaccine.
In addition, the same Binnopharm JSC (developer Sputnik V) has 4 more variants of the "vaccine" against the corona, that is, only 5 variants are tested in parallel.
In addition, there are other pharmaceutical companies in Russia that want to grab their piece of the pie (a lot of money at stake) - they have their own "vaccine" options.

So far I do not quite understand the whole point of this game around the "vaccine", because the Russian economy is in a knockout, because it is completely focused on the export of raw materials (oil and gas). And until other countries (to which Russia exports) recover, Russia will also suffer (with or without a vaccine).

Where has the Russian government said that they're ready to vaccinate everyone now with the vaccine they're working on? As far as I've read they've still got a ways to go, but the methods that they're using to develop their vaccine is based on tested principles so they're not working from scratch like Western manufacturers are. Not saying it's any safer, just a faster approach. The comments on this article and the other article linked in the comments address this: Sputnik V, world's first Covid-19 vaccine, launched - Putin's daughter among first to take it - Vaccine will NOT be mandatory in Russia -- Sott.net

As far as the purpose of the vaccine development game and more specifically Russian focus on it, I think it has to do with - as mentioned in the comments in the article linked above - giving people a sense of safety so that the markets open back up. It's not really about the virus, but about giving the Russian and possibly other world governments an excuse to get life back to relative normality so that their economies don't completely crumble.

Last edited:
Russian strategy has wiped out the dreams of big pharma at a stroke. In recent months people have tried to keep people in fear by saying that a vaccine could take years to develop and that the current state of affairs cannot be changed. So a lockdown would have to be implemented to infinity - as required. The announcement of the Russian vaccine will now lead to the fact that in the next few months suddenly the Americans have also developed the vaccine. The only question is when the vaccine will be ready for the market. To question the safety of the Russian vaccine because of too short test phases would now also fall back on the Americans if they now announce their vaccinations. Test phases are fixed - no vaccine will pass the given time phase correctly. I think that Putin has given a sign that this deliberate uncertainty has ended. Whether the vaccination works or not is another matter.

UK Gov

The government has now purchased experimental coronavirus vaccines that have been developed using four different scientific approaches:

• Adenovirus vaccines: 100 million doses Oxford University/AstraZeneca; 30 million doses Janssen
  • mRNA vaccines: 30 million doses BioNTech/Pfizer
  • Inactivated whole virus vaccines: 60 million doses Valneva
  • Protein adjuvant vaccines: 60 million doses GSK/Sanofi; 60 million doses Novavax
It takes Britain's potential stockpile to a total of 340 million doses - one of the biggest in the world.

Nagalase inhibits your bodies ability to absorb vitamin D which leads to your immune system being severely compromised.

Doctors who were raising the flag died under mysterious circumstances.

It looks like this is one of the things that is in vaccine cocktails.

I may be a little, a lot off topic, but I can't stop thinking about the kinesthetic effects of the wave.I try to be centred and everything in my life, but I can't help but think that we have the kinesthetic effect on our governments before our eyes.

They're exposing before our eyes the amplified effect of who they really are deep down inside. It is exposed for those who see to see and for those who hear to hear. I've already said that I feel like we're separating the wheat from the chaff, and I believe that more and more.

This Canada-Australia live convinced me that a lot of people are waking up. They're being pushed to the limit in Australia and I think that's where the elite go too far.

Sorry if I made noise.

Translated: Traductor de Google

Deputy presented a project to make the vaccine mandatory "throughout the national territory"

A few hours after the announcement of the British laboratory AstraZeneca to produce its vaccine in Argentina , the national deputy Beatriz Avila, former member of the Juntos para el Cambio bloc, presented a project for the vaccine to be applied in a mandatory way "throughout the territory national".

"Today I presented bill number 4,187, so that the Covid-19 vaccine is free and mandatory throughout the national territory and prioritizing populations at risk," Avila said today.

And he explained: “The project urges the Ministry of Health of the Nation to carry out a vaccination campaign, to avoid the risk not only to people's health, but also to economic activity. Ensuring access to this tool without social, cultural and economic distinctions ”.[...] In 2018, the new vaccine law 27491 was approved , whose article 14 even establishes its compulsory application: "Failure to comply with the obligations provided for in articles 7, 8, 10 and 13 of this law will generate actions by the health authority corresponding jurisdiction, aimed at making the vaccination effective, which will range from notification to compulsory vaccination ". At that time, the deputy, also from Tucumán, Pablo Yedlin, promoter of the law, explained: " The law establishes the responsibility of parents, and sanctions ranging from fines and warnings to the possibility, by court order, of vaccination compulsive ”.

The Article 13 of Law 27491 also provides that mandatory vaccination is required in the following cases:

Art. 13.- The certification of compliance with the National Vaccination Calendar must be required in the procedures for:

a) Entering and leaving the school year both compulsory and optional, formal or informal;

b) Carrying out medical health examinations that are carried out within the framework of law 24,557 on occupational hazards;

c) Processing or renewal of DNI, passport, residence, prenuptial certificate and driver's license;

d) Processing of family allowances in accordance with Law 24,714 and non-remunerative monetary allowances, whatever their name, stipulated by current regulations.

In case of non-compliance, article 14 provides:

Art. 14.- Failure to comply with the obligations set forth in articles 7, 8, 10 and 13 of this law will generate actions by the corresponding jurisdictional health authority, tending to carry out the vaccination, which will go from notification to vaccination compulsive .

@Bluegazer.
I'm so sorry I'm crying. So it hits you first in Argentina.
We all saw it coming...and now it's there. So how are people reacting to this?

Hard to describe given the distance and the difference in idiosyncrasies. (Much of my personal discomfort is because of this and what is added to how most of people have swallowed/buyed the lie. Even yesterday I suffered an attack -verbal- by a relative who doesn't like the way I look at it when she pretends that I must agree with her quarantine universe). Only the occasional family member shows distrust of vaccines, but they still follow orders and live in a state of passive hysteria, disinfectants and masks.

The rest of the population that reacts against all this lie does so only with half-truths, and more for personal interests than for a situation of real danger. And if you speak out against it, the progressive sectors do not hesitate to label you a bad person or even a murderer. There is a lot of political bias, and they are not able to understand that there is dissent across the political spectrum.

Hard to describe given the distance and the difference in idiosyncrasies. (Much of my personal discomfort is because of this and what is added to how most of people have swallowed/buyed the lie. Even yesterday I suffered an attack -verbal- by a relative who doesn't like the way I look at it when she pretends that I must agree with her quarantine universe). Only the occasional family member shows distrust of vaccines, but they still follow orders and live in a state of passive hysteria, disinfectants and masks.

The rest of the population that reacts against all this lie does so only with half-truths, and more for personal interests than for a situation of real danger. And if you speak out against it, the progressive sectors do not hesitate to label you a bad person or even a murderer. There is a lot of political bias, and they are not able to understand that there is dissent across the political spectrum.

@Bluegazer the mandates are coming to us all.

My advice to you is find a way to be last in line to get it and pray all the symptoms show themselves before it's your turn.

In the 1976 swine flu epidemic, the vaccinations started in September and it wasn't until December and about 40 million people being vaccinated did they cancel the vaccines as too many people were becoming paralysed.

I don't know what to tell... I can only put my faith in the universe and the path I've chosen. The one of seeking the truth.

Sorry, I don't know what to say either.

I'd like to say it'll be okay if you get the needle but I'm not sure that will be true.

Faith and prayer. Let's hope their wishes don't come true. They can plan but it doesn't necessarily mean it'll come true.

Back
Top Bottom