Seems worth a listen:

1620157300912.png
Reports have surfaced in recent days that people who have chosen NOT to receive the experimental COVID-19 shots but have been exposed to those who have received them, and have suffered what appear to be infections coming from these fully "vaccinated" people, affecting mainly women who have reported menstruation difficulties, heavy bleeding, miscarriages, and reduction of breast milk.

Fortunately, a team of 5 doctors in the U.S., all of whom are highly qualified to address this topic, just held a round-table discussion a couple of days ago to address these issues.

The issues they discuss affect ALL of us in the U.S. (and around the world) right now, and it is imperative that you take 79 minutes of your time to watch this video.

Google search:

Seems worth a listen:

View attachment 45152

Just listened to this - a lot of focus on the possibility of picking up something from the 'spike protein' in the jabs. There's still much uncertainty about the actual mode of transmission. It's probably not normal virus shedding. Various protocols are suggested as well as the recommendation to meet up with non-vaccinated people for knowledge and support - networking. Spiritual/vibrational aspects discussed - avoid negative/dark thinking. Parts were very disturbing, although still theoretical for now.

One really has to have big blinders on at this point not to at least intuit that there is a very strange, almost desperate push via the media, politicians, and many in the medical community for as many as possible to take the jab.

Why are they targeting AstraZeneca? Study says blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine
Because, their experiment and toying with the masses had worked out so well for the psycopaths.. 😧
Moderna Aims to Produce an Estimated 3 Billion COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Next Year
Moderna said it plans to produce up to 3 billion doses of its messenger RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine globally in 2022, including booster shots against viral variants and pediatric vaccines.

The company said it aims to double drug substance manufacturing at the Lonza facility in Visp, Switzerland, and more than double substance manufacturing, formulation and fill-and-finish activities at the Rovi facility in Madrid, Spain.

It also plans to increase drug substance manufacturing across its U.S. facilities by 50 percent. The company previously announced manufacturing pacts with Catalent and Sanofi to bolster U.S. vaccine production.

The company has committed to supply 200 million doses to the U.S. by the end of July and has increased its global supply forecast to 1 billion doses for 2021. It has also agreed to supply the EU 310 million doses in 2021 with an option for an additional 150 million doses in 2022.

Just listened to this - a lot of focus on the possibility of picking up something from the 'spike protein' in the jabs. There's still much uncertainty about the actual mode of transmission. It's probably not normal virus shedding. Various protocols are suggested as well as the recommendation to meet up with non-vaccinated people for knowledge and support - networking. Spiritual/vibrational aspects discussed - avoid negative/dark thinking. Parts were very disturbing, although still theoretical for now.

One really has to have big blinders on at this point not to at least intuit that there is a very strange, almost desperate push via the media, politicians, and many in the medical community for as many as possible to take the jab.
I'm about an hour in but dozed through parts of it as vids, even when extremely important/interesting, can make me irresistibly sleepy. What I am hearing is more than alarming including a protocol to remove this nanostuff/AI/bots using alfalfa no less! Yikes - just read about alfalfa in the Alton Towers thread again as it relates to Cs session. Gonna have to relisten from 23 min as that's when I succumbed to ZZZs. Hydrogel also mentioned although not Darpa - but who knows, maybe their's is a registered trademark hydrogel?

All of the main four CV injections have issues as discussed by these doctors including AstraZeneca. Men as well as women are being affected from exposure to the CV vaxxed people.

I'm about an hour in but dozed through parts of it as vids, even when extremely important/interesting, can make me irresistibly sleepy. What I am hearing is more than alarming including a protocol to remove this nanostuff/AI/bots using alfalfa no less! Yikes - just read about alfalfa in the Alton Towers thread again as it relates to Cs session. Gonna have to relisten from 23 min as that's when I succumbed to ZZZs. Hydrogel also mentioned although not Darpa - but who knows, maybe their's is a registered trademark hydrogel?

All of the main four CV injections have issues as discussed by these doctors including AstraZeneca. Men as well as women are being affected from exposure to the CV vaxxed people.
Right, I'm struggling here. As I've read it so far AZ and JJ are less of a problem then the mRNA vaccines...can someone clarify please because I'm getting conflicting views?

Right, I'm struggling here. As I've read it so far AZ and JJ are less of a problem then the mRNA vaccines...can someone clarify please because I'm getting conflicting views?
It seems to me that AZ are resulting in a lot of immediate adrs, but the Pfizer and Moderna jabs, whilst exhibiting immediate ADRs, also have the tendancy for spike protein shredding and ADEs in the future? More so than AZ and JJ?

I understand that in the US AZ does not yet have EUA, but here in the UK they do, so possibly when I read info that comes out of the US, they refer to the 'vaccines' as a whole but don't include AZ?

It's simple... They are all a problem.

They are gene based vaccines, it's the mechanism of action that's different. Moderna and Pfizer use mRNA, AZ uses a viral vector - that's to say the genetic code is transported into your cells by using another virus (hence viral vector). I have not really looked into JJ but I heard someone say that the spike proteins come pre-made i.e. the viral vector it uses actually contains spike proteins made in a lab. So your body doesn't have to make the proteins, it just needs to react to it when delivered by the jab. Maybe someone else knows more about JJ - not really looked into it.

Anyways they are using new technology not properly tested for mass use. They are all bad. Which is worse? It's like asking what is worse between being hit by a speeding train or being hit by a speeding truck... It's preferable if you don't get hit by either. 😉

It's simple... They are all a problem.

They are gene based vaccines, it's the mechanism of action that's different. Moderna and Pfizer use mRNA, AZ uses a viral vector - that's to say the genetic code is transported into your cells by using another virus (hence viral vector). I have not really looked into JJ but I heard someone say that the spike proteins come pre-made i.e. the viral vector it uses actually contains spike proteins made in a lab. So your body doesn't have to make the proteins, it just needs to react to it when delivered by the jab. Maybe someone else knows more about JJ - not really looked into it.

Anyways they are using new technology not properly tested for mass use. They are all bad. Which is worse? It's like asking what is worse between being hit by a speeding train or being hit by a speeding truck... It's preferable if you don't get hit by either. 😉
Thank you. So, the shedding reported (and as I have read from Pfizers own documentation, is possible) is a spike protein shed, but is that only possible with the MRNA vaccine? I do know that shedding is reported with what we would call traditional immunisation.

View attachment 45155

@Potatoes and Tomatoes here's a screen grab from a telegram channel of a lady who's quite active in the anti lockdown movement here in the UK. Each week she posts the summary from MHRA. AZ has more reports but bear in mind that there's severe underreporting going on.

I think this is also helpful.

Yes, I looked this morning at the MRNA...that's a lot of activity. I mentioned either in this topic or the Covid Side Effects topic, that I know of 6 people who have not reported side effects...you can triple that now...I see people who are dreading their second shot, based on the experience of the first, which in itself brings complications. The article on SOTT re anxiety causing adverse reactions seems a cop-out, but we KNOW that the connection is valid...not to say it's the overiding cause, but plays a part.

Thank you. So, the shedding reported (and as I have read from Pfizers own documentation, is possible) is a spike protein shed, but is that only possible with the MRNA vaccine? I do know that shedding is reported with what we would call traditional immunisation.
Million dollar question. So it's undeniable that people who haven't been vaccinated are complaining about health impacts when around vaccinated people, especially women.

The question then is... what's the mechanism of action? How are vaccinated people impacting unvaccinated people? The thing that jumps to mind for most is shedding. But how? These aren't traditional vaccines.

At the moment I don't think it's known how. Kaufman for example doesn't think it's possible that people are shedding protein or genetic material as this is not something that's in nature. He does however say that these are new technologies so who knows what the unknowns are.

Del Big Tree will also deal with this topic this week. He's been doing some research in the background and discussing with some researchers. He thinks it's shedding. He thinks it strongly enough that he's now cancelling stuff with people who have been jabbed.

Anyways, I say check out the Highwire on Thursday and we may know some more.

There's definitely something weird going on... the question is pinning it down.

Again, I will have to relisten to the vid, but what they are insisting is that these are not vaccinations and thus, not shedding per se - no live virus involved. Rather, they are transferring and it's the spike protein - synthetic if you will and just a piece of the virus rather than the whole thing - along with hydrogels and the lipid envelope suspected for harm I believe. Obviously, this is too new a phenom to be adequately understood yet.

Million dollar question. So it's undeniable that people who haven't been vaccinated are complaining about health impacts when around vaccinated people, especially women.

The question then is... what's the mechanism of action? How are vaccinated people impacting unvaccinated people? The thing that jumps to mind for most is shedding. But how? These aren't traditional vaccines.

At the moment I don't think it's known how. Kaufman for example doesn't think it's possible that people are shedding protein or genetic material as this is not something that's in nature. He does however say that these are new technologies so who knows what the unknowns are.

Del Big Tree will also deal with this topic this week. He's been doing some research in the background and discussing with some researchers. He thinks it's shedding. He thinks it strongly enough that he's now cancelling stuff with people who have been jabbed.

Anyways, I say check out the Highwire on Thursday and we may know some more.

There's definitely something weird going on... the question is pinning it down.
Yes, these are not traditional vaccines, and so many unknowns. I suppose it's the Mareks vaccine question right now, but even they were a viral vector...these mRNA jabs, anyone's guess. Longevity, replicatoion, transmission, adversity....you know what, someone ought to come up with a way of testing this, in a controlled way, before they encourage millions to take it....wouldn't that be a thing?

What I recall from the vid:

These mRNA injections turn your body into a spike protein producing factory and your breath, body fluids, perspiration, urine, feces, blood is going to contain these spike proteins - plus, your body will never stop producing them. There should absolutely be a moratorium on these injections [but we know that's not going to happen].

Back
Top Bottom