Here's another one

Things are getting weirder... from today some people are posting photos of magnets sticking to store bought meat... Here's one

I've seen others with steak... Not sure what's going on? Hoax? Is this a diabolical plan to make everyone vegan?

Also there's some cases of people who haven't been jabbed now being magnetic too? I think someone in the forum reported this. I'm also seeing other accounts out there.

Whatever it is that's causing this is also being transmitted through other means, not just the jib jab. That's what it looks like.

You know what they say: "fear spreads like a rumor across the savanna."
Q: (L) In other words, there's no hope for our planet or our species if normal human beings do not come together and get over these varied pathological belief systems and religions and "your truth" and "my truth" and all that sort of thing?

A: Yes. All of that was created and spread by pathological types under the influence of their hyperdimensional masters for the purpose of turning this planet into a "hell on earth" with them as the masters. They have succeeded beyond their wildest dreams. What is needed is for many people to begin to make direct connections with their higher centers. This has been done via the "work" up to now, but there are other methods to accelerate the process and obtain the needed assistance.

The antelopes are cornered by the lions...
Q: (L) Are you saying that it's almost necessary for suffering to be even more widespread than it is for the changes to come?

A: Indeed, humanity will finally be united.

Q: (Perceval) Finally united in suffering?

A: Yes.

But the lions missed something...
(L) Alright then. So what's next? Everybody wants to know why this consortium bought up all the cocoa beans in Europe?

A: Once again the wishful thinking disease strikes!

Q: (L) What do you mean by that?

A: They actually think that people are going to care about chocolate!

While the lions were asleep, the antelopes learned to play Pac-Man!
Q: (L) Okay. Well, all of that is very, very cheerful. So what are we supposed to do?

A: Continue to spread the truth and program that will unite all people of good will.

An interesting development:

Legal Notice for ‘Contempt of Court’ and ‘Crimes against Humanity’ served to Dr Tedros of the WHO

The Indian Bar Association has served a legal notice for contempt of court and crimes against humanity to the director general of the World Health Organisation, Dr Tedros Adhanom Gebreyesus, and the chief scientist at the WHO, Dr Soumya Swaminathan.

The IBA, a private bar association headquartered in Mumbai, served the notice due to the WHO continuing to spread disinformation about the drug ‘Ivermectin’, despite having full knowledge of a judgement passed by the Honourable High Court of Bombay at Goa on the 29th May 2021.

The judgement was passed after a previous legal note was served on the 25th May 2021 to the chief scientist at the WHO, Dr Soumya Swaminathan due to public statements made, including on Twitter, stating that the WHO did not recommend the use of Ivermectin to treat the alleged Covid-19 disease, “except within clinical trials”. She also said there was “no evidence” that the drug helped stop the alleged disease’s progression.

The WHO has consistently said there is insufficient evidence to prove that Ivermectin helps alleviate the alleged Covid-19 disease.

The IBA’s 51-page notice, sent on 25th May, called Swaminathan’s statements “highly unconscionable, misleading and issued with ulterior purposes and deliberate intention to underplay the effectiveness of Ivermectin in treating the Covid-19 patients as well as its use as a prophylaxis and to dissuade people from using this drug by creating doubts in the minds of people around safety of Ivermectin”.

The association called for action under sections 302 (punishment for murder), 304 (II) (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 88 (act not intended to cause death), 120 (B) (party to criminal conspiracy) and 34 (acts done by several persons in furtherance of a common intention) “and other provisions of the Indian Penal Code and under Disaster Management Act, 2005”.
👍

The UK government is pushing for compulsory vaccines for care home employees to prevent future outbreaks of covid. They claim that 80% vaccine uptake among workers and 90% among residents will prevent future outbreaks. I wonder what they're going to say when outbreaks will continue to happen and there won't be a loophole of blaming them on the unvaccinated.

Care home associations started voicing their fears that this requirement will lead to an exodus of workers. Over 50% of care home staff say 'no' to compulsory jabs. This industry pays absolute peanuts and largely relies on immigrants to run. I wouldn't be surprised if the resistance was caused by the fact that non-Brits believe the official story to a significantly lower degree.

Note that the above article mentions "legitimate medical exemption". I've seen this mentioned in other places as well so exemptions will be possible. Something worth looking into and possibly pursuing.

A lot of us in the caring profession knew this was coming but it is a bit of a shock nonetheless. We have four months to decide to either take the vaccination or opt out and lose our jobs. I am the only staff member at my care home who is unvaccinated. Some members of the agency staff are also unvaccinated but quite a few have also had the vaccine. The agency staff are all of ethnic minority and they have their own serious issues in agreeing to be vaccinated which are probably different to my own. Just thinking things through at present and not sure what to do. I think the NHS is next on the hit list.

First manifestation of multiple sclerosis

after immunization with the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine

Journal of Neurology • Open Letter

Albeit, in the letter, there are lots of conflicting interests (in various ways) present from pharmaceutical companies (Merck, Novartis, Roche, Santhera, Biogen**, Heidelberg Engineering, Sanofi Genzyme, Bayer Schering AG :scared:, and so on). Also notice that the intro is written such as "vaccination against the SARS-CoV-2 virus is generally recommended in MS as is vaccination against other infectious agents" and "It is thought that vaccine-induced protection from infection by far outweighs the risk of autoimmune exacerbation" :whistle:

Kind of funky combination if you ask me - i mean the title vs the wording vs conflict of interests. (I bumped into this via Telegram channel of Dr Sherri Tenpenny)

Biogen** - isn't that the company who just got FDA approved with an Alzheimer drug ? Which has been criticized not what it appears to be, but mainly an awfully expensive treatment. Well not in the mainstream media of course - there they are all glory alleluia about it.

As I partially read the article of Rosemary Frei at Sott.net, how to watch out for good/bad medical studies... I remember that she mentioned that when the paper says "Availability of data and material (data transparency) • The datasets generated during and/or analyzed during the current study are available from the corresponding author on reasonable request" - that is a red flag... :cool2:

Well this one, does exactly that.

So, what is this paper trying to do ? First we inject experimental jabs into people - and if they develop Alzheimer and MS etc ... we have another drug in store for you ? Speaking of that...

Moderna's 23 (!) mRNA drugs in development

moderna.jpg

Moderna...

If i recall correctly, they never had "vaccines" on the market during their existence (or didn't get any approved) - before their mRNA Covid-19 jab ? But all of the sudden... wow, so active like... "Busy little bees, full of stings, making honey day and night", like Bette Davis once said in the famous movie "All about Eve" 1950.

iu.gif

However, if you have limited land that's not always possible. Also, there are zoning issues. We did have chickens (the very next town is not zoned for chickens, but ours is), but learned that we really didn't have a large enough area for them. Also, you do need to supplement their pecking the ground for bugs 'n worms 'n things with feed, which could be another potential problem in the future.

If you're not set up for a farm, which is really what you are talking about, then having a perennial garden, at least for the time being, is a way to at least have some fresh food, or home-canned food available. Also, it could be used to barter with locals who are doing animal husbandry.

But you are right about choosing hearty plants, maybe from a colder weather zone than you are classified as at present, in anticipation of a dip in temperatures.
You do the best with what you have, better to stock on canned meat, but I was thinking that the meat will last you longer if you stocked also on grains to feed animals if the climate makes the lani nul, other option is hunting and trapping and you ll be hungry often but not starving like if on plant diet, but it is all short term for max few months because without community(the larger the better) there is no long term survival.

A lot of us in the caring profession knew this was coming but it is a bit of a shock nonetheless. We have four months to decide to either take the vaccination or opt out and lose our jobs. I am the only staff member at my care home who is unvaccinated. Some members of the agency staff are also unvaccinated but quite a few have also had the vaccine. The agency staff are all of ethnic minority and they have their own serious issues in agreeing to be vaccinated which are probably different to my own. Just thinking things through at present and not sure what to do. I think the NHS is next on the hit list.
The more people get vaccine the more they push for the next step, Britain was for a long time a nest of pathocracy so no wonder, luckily at the moment where I live there are about 40 per cent of people who are vaccinated so they changed tactic to giving rewards like free days, pool tickets, etc...I mean lowest of the low and do they think that the health of many people comes so cheap. They probably do because I am in the system and know firsthand what kind of imbecils they are on all fronts. But also after the carrot there is also a sign of a stick because they said indirectly they will use coercion, and on that I will probably say up your s ass if it becomes mandatory.

Hello,
I found this article by following a reader comment on sott.net. Very interesting (and timely) information!
Coronavirus and fulvic acid

Corona Virus and the Immense Power of Fulvic Acid​

Executive Summary: We are going to present evidence from scientific studies, that there is a relationship between virus activity within our bodies and Fulvic Acid, when present. The fulvic acid coats and blocks the replication of a virus. The immune system then becomes much more effective in destroying the virus.
The facts will demonstrate the immense anti-viral power of Fulvic Acid.
[...]
P.S. I crossposted on the fulvic acid thread.

The UK government is pushing for compulsory vaccines for care home employees to prevent future outbreaks of covid. They claim that 80% vaccine uptake among workers and 90% among residents will prevent future outbreaks. I wonder what they're going to say when outbreaks will continue to happen and there won't be a loophole of blaming them on the unvaccinated.

Care home associations started voicing their fears that this requirement will lead to an exodus of workers. Over 50% of care home staff say 'no' to compulsory jabs. This industry pays absolute peanuts and largely relies on immigrants to run. I wouldn't be surprised if the resistance was caused by the fact that non-Brits believe the official story to a significantly lower degree.

Note that the above article mentions "legitimate medical exemption". I've seen this mentioned in other places as well so exemptions will be possible. Something worth looking into and possibly pursuing.

A court case should immediately be started. They can't make an experimental jab compulsory. What about informed consent? Forcing people who don't want a medical procedure to have one? Government overreach.

This is just the first step, if this goes through, next comes the NHS. If that goes through then customer facing or office jobs and so on. It won't stop until they jab everyone and their kid + pet. Sickening!! Then next is have everyone eat lab grown food and on it goes!!! The population need to wake up now!!

As you have noticed, the new phase in the Covid PSYOP is that the MSM is slowly admitting that "Yes, the virus was leaked from the Wuhan lab" (which we know probably leaked from US/Fort Detrick). As I'm sure we all here agree, the MSM doesn't do anything-nada-zilch that their masters don't want them to do, so there must be a reason for why they're told to proceed with this (as collateral damage/sacrifice maybe they need to throw Fauci under the buss).

In a recent interview, Reiner Fuellmich had a plausible theory for this. He said (parahprasing) that according to the peeps they have interviewed recently, they are 'leaking' the news about the virus escaping Wuhan because they need to have an excuse for all the vaxxed peeps that will get seriously ill or die in the autumn as they encounter the 'wild' coronavirus. With the 'dangerous man-made virus escaped from Wuha lab' sensational headline people the sheep will accept the virus (which, we will be told, is now even more dangerous) as the cause for the large death toll.

I don't see how that makes sense. Whether or not it was man-made or 'natural' doesn't change the messaging so far that this is a "deadly virus". The man-made claim doesn't change that.

This theory just got support from the oh-so-obvious theatrics on 'The Late Show' where Jon Stewart (apparently a big name?) 'shocked' everyone by supporting the Wuhan lab leak theory. This Jon Stewart appeared (according to the script, of course) unshaved and 'wild looking'. As with the MSM, these clowns on TV do not do anything that their masters tell them, so this is an obvious setup. I'm sure most viewers will fall for this scheme...and soon be even more fearful.

I don't think Stewart was engaging in theatrics. I think he made a solid and very obvious point that needed to be made because it so screamingly obvious.

We had a get-together with friends this past weekend. Of course, one of the topics of conversation was the whole Covid thing.
About the side effects of vaccination in the context of the plans and interests of the "elite". One of the friends is a businessman and is interested in and studying psychology at university. He interjected when we were talking about conspiracies and plans (ivent 201, ID 2030, Claus Schwab) and said that someone smart asked him the question, does he think the elite are different people than us and would want to hurt most people? And does he imagine that he could do that?

I asked him to ask his lecturers if they knew the name Andrew Lobaczewski and if they would be willing to talk to him about it.

I'm curious if he will ask.
I'll let you know what came of it.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I don't think Stewart was engaging in theatrics. I think he made a solid and very obvious point that needed to be made because it so screamingly obvious.
Those seemed like some serious theatrics to me. His and Colbert's comedic timing were perfectly in tune, Colbert seeming to attempt interjecting but creating the space for Stewart to talk into. And Stewart's absolute lack of an argument, as if it were designed to create a bit stress-relieving laughter with a non-argument to be easily debunked.

Sure, it was a joke, in a comedic setting. But Stewart's "argument" was non-causal, and less refined than most of us on this forum could have made 15 months ago. It felt closer to a programming reinforcement for ad hominems rather than any kind of actual argument.

Some good news:

Good news in La Pampa: Preliminary results of ivermectin treatment in patients with Covid-19 are encouraging

Ivermectin, an antiparasitic well known by all cattle producers, showed verifiable results for the treatment of Covid-19 symptoms in a study carried out in the province of La Pampa.

The study program, implemented since last January 29, was carried out within the framework of a special protocol of the World Health Organization (WHO) called MEURI, which refers to the experimental monitored use of unregistered products, since ivermectin is a drug that has not yet been approved for the treatment of Covid-19.

"There are two key aspects to highlight in this preliminary evaluation of the program: the safety of the intervention and the better clinical evolution observed in people who received ivermectin treatment with respect to those who did not," La Pampa's Minister of Health, Mario Rubén Kohan, said today during a press conference held in the city of Santa Rosa.

"After having actively monitored more than 3,000 patients treated with ivermectin in the province to date, we have received no reports of adverse reactions indicating that the drug, used in the established doses and conditions, is toxic or has an unacceptable safety profile," explained the official.

"Moreover, since there were questions as to whether the use of this drug in high doses could be toxic for the liver, during the first phase of the program, an active follow-up was carried out through laboratory studies in order to detect any alteration in the hepatogram, and no clinically significant alterations were detected in any of the cases," he added.

In relation to the better clinical evolution observed in those treated with ivermectin, Kohan explained that "although its use in the province is not part of a clinical study, but is part of a therapeutic program aimed at having a potentially beneficial tool for patients in this pandemic context, with the technical support of the Epidemiology Department of the Province and scientists from Conicet, the clinical evolution of patients was analyzed in order to obtain valuable information in relation to the advantages and disadvantages of continuing to implement the program".

Based on a preliminary analysis of the clinical evolution of 2000 patients who entered the ivermectin program from its inception until May 10 of this year, and of 12,600 patients who were diagnosed during the program. 600 patients who were diagnosed during the same period but who did not participate in this monitored intervention, it became evident that in those over 40 years of age, the frequency of hospitalization in intensive care was nearly 40% lower in those who received ivermectin, while the development of severe forms of the disease (defined as admission to intensive care or death of the patients) was 35% less frequent in treated subjects than in those who did not participate in the program.

"We believe that these data are encouraging and invite us to continue on the path initiated in January (of this year); however, we would like to emphasize that these results are preliminary," Kohan remarked.

"Likewise, given that this is not a clinical study, but the monitoring of an intervention program, it is necessary for evidence to emerge from clinical trials before recommending the use of this drug outside the framework of the monitored intervention that is being carried out in the province; in particular, we strongly discourage self-medication by individuals," he warned.

Back
Top Bottom