New, ‘GREEN fungus’ case reported in India, adding to 3 other color types of infection developing in Covid patients
As thousands suffer from black, white and yellow fungus in India, doctors are now worried that another infection, dubbed “green,” has been added to the list of post-Covid complications for patients.
What is going on in India? Articles cited sanitation problems earlier.
The man had been treated for Covid-19 for two months – one of which he spent in an intensive care unit – before he was released from a hospital. However, back at home he started experiencing nose bleeds, fever and weight loss. Doctors first thought he had contracted black fungus, or mucormycosis, but tests apparently showed the green type of infection

“This possibly is the first green fungus case in the country,”

Those seemed like some serious theatrics to me. His and Colbert's comedic timing were perfectly in tune, Colbert seeming to attempt interjecting but creating the space for Stewart to talk into. And Stewart's absolute lack of an argument, as if it were designed to create a bit stress-relieving laughter with a non-argument to be easily debunked.

Sure, it was a joke, in a comedic setting. But Stewart's "argument" was non-causal, and less refined than most of us on this forum could have made 15 months ago. It felt closer to a programming reinforcement for ad hominems rather than any kind of actual argument.

A bit of background understanding is important here. Stewart has always been the best of those 'lefty' comedians/social critics who became popular. He was 'the best' in the sense that he was at least an equal opportunity critic that called things as they were regardless of the politics. Colbert was good when he was with Stewart (mostly under Stewart's guidance) but since he's made it big on his own, his idiotic leftist ideology has shone through.

Stewart also learned a lot about politics and politicians through his years of campaigning for fair compensation and medical treatment for the many 9/11 first responders who came down with all kind of cancers and lung issues. So Stewart is a lot of realistic about how the world works than Colbert and much less inclined to toe the line, as Colbert does.

Colbert was obviously uncomfortable about what Stewart was saying, but he tried to play it up as a joke. If you have watched Stewart over the years, you can tell that he was not joking when making the point. As I said, it's a point that is mind-numbingly obvious, and yet it's also one that is seen as "edgy". Of course this virus was made in a lab, and yet anyone saying that until now was roundly dismissed.

I get a bit tired of people seeing everything as a conscious conspiracy when it's clearly an implausible claim. I often think that it's actually less scary for people to see things in that way, because the alternative, which is far closer to the truth, is that media talking heads etc. (just like most ordinary people) are so unable to think for themselves, so desperately dependent on the temporal authorities in this world, that they will absolutely unquestioningly believe every word they say and insist that it is true.

Last edited:
In the Euros, Hungary v Portugal is on. The stadium in Budapest is full but guess what? They all had to show evidence of vaccination to get in according to the commentator!

What's going on in Hungary with regard the vaccine?!?!?!
Thank You for asking! :) As I wrote a month ago, this is going on:
Hungary plans to "re-open" the country when reaching 4 million jabbed. Hotels and restaurants for those who can show their VaxPass. VaxPass owners can also visit the: theater, dance-art club / opera, circus, movie-theater, gym, soccer events, swimming pool, spa, library, museum, playhouse, adventure-park, amusement-park, skating rink, zoo.
Population of Hungary: 9,654,499
Covid Jabbed: 5,363,124

The leader of the opposition already mentioned jail for our current president at 27,000 dead. Which was the same number the flu killed in 2017, in two winter months..
Current official number of dead from the plandemic: 29,944.

I wonder how these two politician devils will sing, come autumn and the 2x Vaxxed will encounter the wild Covid virus.

Last edited:
I don't see how that makes sense. Whether or not it was man-made or 'natural' doesn't change the messaging so far that this is a "deadly virus". The man-made claim doesn't change that.
True, the theory has holes in it, and I might have extrapolated and 'jumped the gun' based on Fuellmich's statement. I hope he can elaborate on this in the near future.

I don't think Stewart was engaging in theatrics. I think he made a solid and very obvious point that needed to be made because it so screamingly obvious.
Fair enough, I admit I'm not familiar with Stewart and Colbert from before so I maybe saw something that wasn't there.

In a recent interview, Reiner Fuellmich had a plausible theory for this. He said (parahprasing) that according to the peeps they have interviewed recently, they are 'leaking' the news about the virus escaping Wuhan because they need to have an excuse for all the vaxxed peeps that will get seriously ill or die in the autumn as they encounter the 'wild' coronavirus.

I'm assuming that you're talking about the "antibody dependent enhancement from experimental injections" hypothesis?

Recall the seasonality - if the vaxxed are going to start dropping dead because of that, we'll see it first in tropical regions:

Schematic-overview-of-respiratory-virus-seasonality-Intensity-of-color-represents-number.png

Schematic overview of respiratory virus seasonality. Intensity of color represents number of positive detections. Blue: temperate regions, Northern Hemisphere. Green: temperate regions, Southern Hemisphere. Red: tropical regions. AdV: Adenoviruses; HCoV: Human coronaviruses; HMPV: Human metapneumovirus; IFA: Influenza virus A; RSV: Respiratory syncytial virus. See section 'Seasonal distribution of respiratory viruses' for references.

I'm wondering how the mass mortality is going to happen in the autumn, short of "booster shots" spreading something worse than the current covid.

I've been wondering how to deal with the inquiries about whether I'm vaccinated or not. The Government here in Ireland is vaccinating according to age group and registration for mine passed about a month ago. My parents, brother and sister duly went along and took the vaccine, and they know I haven't been vaccinated and will avoid it as long as I can. I visit my parents regularly as they're in poor health anyway, and I do what I can when I'm not working. My brother lives with them and I've noticed his mental faculties have become confused in the time since he got the vaccine. He has bad Type II diabetes and has already been warned he may lose his eyesight. When I visited the other day he put on a mask in front of me and said that he has to do that if I'm in the house until he gets his second dose of Pfizer. I didn't say anything, just smiled and nodded. I can see how pointless it is to even start defending a position regarding the vaccines, people's minds are in such a tightly wound emotional state that anything other than a ringing endorsement of the vaccines, in other words, "I can't wait to get mine", is simply not tolerated.
At work everyone is pro vaccine and very enthusiastic about it. I've been asked already if I've had it and I said no, I'm waiting to see how the safety trials go. (I think it's fairly obvious how they're going). My manager asked me last week, again I answered no, I haven't had the vaccine, but I didn't elaborate. She stared at me for a short while before half-joking, "you're too young to get it yet", but she knew very well I could have had it weeks ago if I wanted to. The day after, I realised she had no business asking me about my vaccination status as legally no employer can inquire as to the vaccination status of their employees. This information is protected by strong emplyees' rights and data protection legislation. It's actually a national issue and reported in the main newspapers. I've thought of reminding the HR department of my organistion of this situation and I'm still thinking about it. On one hand, I'm wondering if this will bring even more attention to me and whether I should just leave it and keep my head down. On the other hand it's pushback and defending your free will with the laws that still exist in this country before the justice system goes full kangaroo.
Meanwhile, the longest lockdown in Europe hasn't fully ended yet. Indoor dining is still not allowed, the police emergency powers have been extended until November and they're pumping the story in the media of how worried they are about the 'Delta' variant.
And today Ireland's 'Dr. Fauci', chief medical officer, Dr. Tony Holohan, has been awarded the Freedom of Dublin by the lord mayor:
Dave Cullen of Computing Forever on Bitchute recently said that Ireland is a petri dish for the great reset. It certainly seems that way.
On a positive note my crystals are benefitting from my daily practice of 'In the Garden' :-D Now back to the romantic literature. It's a tonic from the bizarro world. :-)

Here in Finland, there was already a bill to make lockdowns from 1.7.2021 to 31.12.2021(in Finnish): HE 73/2021 vp

Surprise(or not), parliament accepted it at the end of may.

Like, "You can have your 'freedom'" for one month(june, this month), and then we squeeze you just bit more".

The amount of zombies (have seen videos of them, acting like biden), who decide about this country's future, seems to be overwhelming.

End of the rant.

Bunch of relevant articles:

Report: Perspex Screens Installed to Stop COVID May Have Actually Increased Its Spread

A leaked Whitehall document seen by Politico suggests that perspex screens installed to stop the transmission of COVID-19 may actually have increased its spread.

Businesses and schools were told by the government to install the screens as a condition of re-opening after the first lockdown and they were widely used by ‘essential’ shops throughout the entire period.

Politico’s Alex Wickham writes that the perspex screens could be about to be scrapped given new information the government has received on their efficacy.

“Ministers are also being advised that those perspex screens that have appeared in some offices and restaurants are unlikely to have any benefit in terms of preventing transmission,” states the report.

“Problems include them not being positioned correctly, with the possibility that they actually increase the risk of transmission by blocking airflow. Therefore there is clear guidance to ministers that these perspex screens should be scrapped.”

Fatal Shooting In Georgia Over Mask-Wearing Argument

A man “was arrested after he allegedly shot and killed a cashier at the Big Bear Supermarket in DeKalb County on Monday,” as The Washington Examiner reportedThe man reportedly was arguing with a female cashier “about his face mask” Monday afternoon, according to a statement by the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI). The man exited the store without completing his purchase, but then immediately went back into the store.

“[The man] walked directly back to the cashier, pulled out a handgun and shot her,” the statement said. He “then began shooting at a [DeKalb County Sheriff Office] deputy who was attempting to intervene while working off-duty at the supermarket.” The deputy and the shooter “exchanged gunfire, and both were wounded during the shootout.” The man was arrested by two DeKalb County Police Department (DKPD) officers as he tried crawling out the entrance of the store.

The cashier was brought to a hospital where she was pronounced deceased. The shooter was taken to the same hospital and is reportedly “listed in stable condition.” The deputy is also being treated for his injuries and is in stable condition. Another cashier was “grazed by a bullet,” but received treatment for her wound at the scene, per the statement..The statement confirmed that the police department will be taking arrest warrants for the shooter. “The GBI will continue its independent investigation. Once completed, it will be turned over to the DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office for review,” it read.

According to The New York Times, the deputy had a bulletproof vest on, which most likely saved his life, Sheriff Melody M. Maddox of DeKalb County said at a press conference.

WILD CARD! FAKE CLAIM! I saw the headline elsewhere, so this is going around! The vid is almost 30 min. long!

CDC REMOVES 150K DEATHS FROM VAERS SYSTEM - VACCINE GENOCIDE

81 comments including:

Larry M KB2 days ago
If the intent was to trick the public, VAERS admins could have simply let old records remain accessible, without publishing new death records associated with Covid vaccines. But that’s not what’s happening. As of this morning, VAERS is showing 4,588 death records associated with Covid vaccines, not zero. Screenshot attached.
Please search VAERS for yourself to confirm this.

50d56448c1ed082dab80f3ba8fce58ed3df0630566f1a3a5792aeae837226f95.jpg

Atmospheric Viricides Deployed Into Public Air Spaces and Public Schools: Is This “EPA Approved” Air Safe?

Did you know that atmospheric viricides are being deployed into the air we breathe? They are being used in public spaces and in public schools. These products claim to stop the spread of viruses and other airborne pathogens, but could they be making our air more toxic? The EPA doesn’t think so.

Grignard Pure has deployed their atmospheric viricide in St. Simons Presbyterian Church in Georgia. They claim it is making the air safer...
grignard1a.jpg

Grignard Pure’s viricide will also be deployed soon at a Major League Baseball stadium, Cincinnati’s Great American Ball Park. “The Cincinnati Reds have agreed to serve as a beta site for the viricide as the club looks forward to a shortened MLB season possibly beginning in July.”

How does Grignard Pure kill viruses, including COVID-19? According to their website:

How does Grignard Pure kill the Sars-CoV-2 virus?

Grignard Pure delivers what is called “continuous intervention,” which simply means that the air treatment solution is constantly working to fight against the virus. The Grignard Pure solution is aerosolized and forms a vapor in the air that actually condenses on virus particles and permeates into it, disrupting the protein and membrane structure of the virus with its amphiphilic properties. What this simply means is that Grignard Pure can kill the virus as the pathogenic particles leave the person from talking, coughing, sneezing – significantly reducing what is the primary cause of infection.

This vapor may kill the viruses as they “leave the person”, but what happens when this aerosolized vapor is inhaled, or comes into contact with our eyes or skin? Grignard Pure’s active viricide ingredient is Triethylene Glycol (TEG). TEG’s safety data sheet indicates it can be an eye, skin, and respiratory irritant. However, the EPA has approved its use under Section 18 of the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA).

According to the Grignard Pure’s website, “The EPA reviewed all available data on this product’s safety and concluded that it does not pose any health risks of concern. We have put Grignard Pure through rigorous safety testing. Government and other third party testing have shown the active ingredient in Grignard Pure to be safe.” [:pinocchio:]

Children’s Health Defense has reported that there are some concerns regarding this EPA approval:

In an example of the revolving regulator-industry door, a four-decade veteran of EPA pesticide regulation is now a leading consultant for Grignard, helping the company market the anti-COVID fluid as the solution to a “critical challenge.”

“Meanwhile, outgoing EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler touted Grignard Pure as a “first-of-its kind” tool to “help fight the spread of the novel coronavirus,” vowing in the agency’s press release that “There is no higher priority for EPA than protecting the health and safety of Americans.”

Our public schools are updating their HVAC systems to incorporate atmospheric viricidals. Billions in COVID-19 relief government stimulus have been given to our public school systems, and most, if not all, are using some of these funds to update their HVAC units. Public school systems in Georgia are integrating various types of atmospheric viricidals into their HVAC, including needlepoint bipolar ionization units. A public school system in Vail, CO is incorporating The Synexis Biodefense System into their HVAC which will release dry hydrogen peroxide gas. The Synexis Biodefense System is also EPA approved.

Should we be concerned about these EPA approvals? Would the EPA approve something that might be toxic? A few things come to mind: asbestos, pesticides, and lead. There are currently almost 400 Notices of Intent to Sue the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
READ MORE
:shock:

A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids' Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here's What They Found

A group of parents in Gainesville, FL, concerned about potential harms from masks, submitted six face masks to a lab for analysis. The resulting report found that five masks were contaminated with bacteria, parasites, and fungi, including three with dangerous pathogenic and pneumonia-causing bacteria. No viruses were detected on the masks, although the test is capable of detecting viruses.

The analysis detected the following 11 alarmingly dangerous pathogens on the masks:

• Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumonia)

• Mycobacterium tuberculosis (tuberculosis)

• Neisseria meningitidis (meningitis, sepsis)

• Acanthamoeba polyphaga (keratitis and granulomatous amebic encephalitis)

• Acinetobacter baumanni (pneumonia, blood stream infections, meningitis, UTIs— resistant to antibiotics)

• Escherichia coli (food poisoning)

• Borrelia burgdorferi (causes Lyme disease)

• Corynebacterium diphtheriae (diphtheria)

• Legionella pneumophila (Legionnaires' disease)

:jawdrop:

MHRA Data shows a 3016% increase in number of women who’ve lost their unborn child as a result of having the Covid Vaccine

According to the nineteenth report released by the UK Government on adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines, using data inputted to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme up to the 2nd June 2021, there has been a 2,475% increase since the 24th January in the number of women who have lost their unborn / newborn child after having the Pfizer vaccine. The total number of miscarriages now stands at 94 alongside 1 report of a tragic premature baby death, 6 reports of foetal death and 2 reports of stillbirth.

The AstraZeneca jab has also caused unnecessary pain to expectant mothers. As of the 2nd June there has been a 4,100% increase since the 24th January in the number of women who’ve lost their unborn / newborn baby, bringing the total to 84.

Tragically this includes 80 reports of miscarriage, 3 reports of stillbirth and 1 report of foetal death.

The Covid Vaccine Is Causing the Covid Variants

PAUL CRAIG ROBERTS • JUNE 15, 2021 • 200 WORDS
The so-called Covid variants, officially designated as mutations, are being used to extend the British lockdown. However, Dr. Luc Montagnier, a Nobel laureate and former director of the Retrovirology Lab at the Pasteur Institute reports that in fact it is the vaccinations that are producing the variants.

Dr. Montagnier says that an enormous mistake, an unacceptable mistake, a scientific and medical error has been made. The Covid vaccines are causing new variants that perpetuate the problem.

Dr. Montagnier said that epidemiologists know but are silent about the phenomenon, known as “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE). Prof. Montagnier explained that the trend is happening in each country where “the curve of vaccination is followed by the curve of deaths.”

PHARMACIST QUITS JOB AND SPILL THE BEANS - CVS PHARMACY PAYS $6,500/WEEK FOR GIVING VACCINES

She couldn’t wait for the first load of vaccines to arrive at their store so she could read the scientific recipe data sheet that always accompanied vaccines.

The covid “vaccine" information had only one thing printed 3 times: "INTENTIONALLY BLANK" [BIT CHUTE 1:03:37]

Covid-19 pandemic: Chile capital locks down despite mass vaccination

Chile has announced a lockdown in the capital Santiago amid rising Covid cases, despite nearly 60% of the country being fully vaccinated.

More than eight million residents living in and around the capital now must stay at home from Saturday.

On Thursday, Chile reported 7,716 new daily cases, with the vast majority of infections being among those who had not been fully vaccinated.

Intensive care beds are nearing full capacity, health officials warn.

Jose Luis Espinoza, the president of Chile's National Federation of Nursing Association, says his members are "on the verge of collapse", Reuters reports.

Many COVID-19 Patients Produce Immune Responses Attacking Their Body’s Own Tissues and Organs

A University of Birmingham-led study funded by the UK Coronavirus Immunology Consortium has found that many patients with COVID-19 produce immune responses against their body’s own tissues or organs.

COVID-19 has been associated with a variety of unexpected symptoms, both at the time of infection and for many months afterward. It is not fully understood what causes these symptoms, but one of the possibilities is that COVID-19 is triggering an autoimmune process where the immune system is misdirected to attack itself.

Why haven’t we heard more about certain safe, cheap, and effective treatments in the last year?

The Case for Ivermectin is Part 1 of an investigative series exploring the ever increasing fight against censorship, health freedom, and the medical professionals and researchers who dare to question the official narrative. [BIT CHUTE 19:34]

[Video] The Case for Ivermectin

⚕️📉🩺🧑‍⚕️

Has anyone come across other reports of phones or similarly large/non-magnetic objects sticking to the sites of Covid-19 vaccine injections?
Yeap, these guys are compiling videos from objects sticking in their bodies around the globe.

There are several more videos, this is just an example.

Of course....

EU approval of Russia's Sputnik V vaccine delayed, sources say​

BERLIN, June 16 (Reuters) - European Union approval of Russia's Sputnik V coronavirus vaccine will be delayed because a June 10 deadline to submit data was missed, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters, diminishing the shot's prospects in the EU's pandemic response.

One of the sources, a German government official, said the failure to provide the necessary clinical trial data to the EU medicines watchdog would postpone any go-ahead in the bloc until at least September.

"Approval of Sputnik will be delayed probably until September, maybe until the end of the year," the official said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

The European Medicines Agency (EMA) had previously been expected to conclude its review of the Russian vaccine and issue a decision in May or June.

A second source said the June 10 cut-off date not been met and that the vaccine's developer, Russia's Gamaleya Institute, said it will file the requested data next week or at the latest at the end of the month.

The Russian Direct Investment Fund (RDIF), which markets the vaccine, said the EMA review was on track.

"All of the information on the Sputnik V vaccine clinical trials has been provided and GCP (General Clinical Practice) review has been completed with positive feedback from the European Medicines Agency," the RDIF said.

"While it is up to EMA to decide on the timing of the approval procedure, the Sputnik V team expects the vaccine approval with the next two months," it added. EMA was not immediately available for comment.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel's government has held talks to buy Sputnik V but has made any purchase contingent on EMA approval.

Frustrated by a sluggish immunisation campaign, some regional German states including Bavaria earlier this year flagged interest in placing orders for Sputnik V, but vaccination has since picked up speed.

Slovakia became the EU's second country after Hungary to start inoculating people with Sputnik V this month, despite lack of EU approval

True, the theory has holes in it, and I might have extrapolated and 'jumped the gun' based on Fuellmich's statement. I hope he can elaborate on this in the near future.

Keep in mind that while Füllmich and his "Corona Committee" are doing outstanding work (and they are great people IMO), before Corona, they were pretty much normal "mainstreamers". They took a crazy crash course during the last year in conspiracy theories, psychological issues, biochemistry etc., listening for hours to all kinds of experts. Kudos!! However, we here have years and years of "training" in very advanced ideas and concepts, have followed so many world events, science, spirituality etc. etc. and analyzed it from so many different angles, that we can and should use this knowledge to recognize where people like Füllmich might draw wrong conclusions, oversimplify things, get too conspiratorial in their thinking, miss important puzzle pieces because they don't have the information and so on. Don't be shy discerning the subtleties and recognize when you feel you have a wider perspective than some of the new "stars" in the alternative media world!

Keep in mind that while Füllmich and his "Corona Committee" are doing outstanding work (and they are great people IMO), before Corona, they were pretty much normal "mainstreamers". They took a crazy crash course during the last year in conspiracy theories, psychological issues, biochemistry etc., listening for hours to all kinds of experts. Kudos!! However, we here have years and years of "training" in very advanced ideas and concepts, have followed so many world events, science, spirituality etc. etc. and analyzed it from so many different angles, that we can and should use this knowledge to recognize where people like Füllmich might draw wrong conclusions, oversimplify things, get too conspiratorial in their thinking, miss important puzzle pieces because they don't have the information and so on. Don't be shy discerning the subtleties and recognize when you feel you have a wider perspective than some of the new "stars" in the alternative media world!
Yes, very true! Thanks for the reminder. :-)

There is, indeed, a danger that one gets too ‘convinced’ of what these new stars/experts are saying. For instance, there was this one German doctor(can’t remember his name now) who propagated the idea that the segment that is identified in the PCR test for coronavirus is the same as is inherently in the human chromosome. This turned out to be false, in my understanding

Maybe its not so important to the rest of the world because concerns small country in middle of Europe, Poland. But several days ago Association of Independent Doctors and Scientists was established and they made 2h long lasting conference which can be found on their website PSNLiN.pl. They also put it on Youtube were it was avaliable to watch for few days.

Now it is banned..
1623928572591.png

Back
Top Bottom