This is good. But demonstrations are going to do a thing anymore. The PTB are dead set to push their vaccine agenda. We either overthrow our governments or we perish.
Demonstrations never were the best way of making the government comply with the will of the people. Ryan Dawson had much more success with actually calling his representatives. This method is also one of the more effective tactics from the leftists who've been pushing their gender fluidity agendas. They were the only ones going directly to reps or boards and so their voices were heard and actions were taken on their behalf. Not to say that's the only reason for leftist success but it is part of it. Which explains why there has been reversals of leftist policies in areas where parents have gone to their school boards and taken a stand. They made those people in positions of authority aware that leftists aren't the only ones in their areas of influence who are willing to stand up for what they want. I understand there's a difference between changing a school board policy and a national one, but there's more than one way to skin a cat and some ways are more effective than others. At least with demonstrations it gives people a sense of unity of purpose and belief that can serve as a source of courage and strength for other times and situations. But I digress.

The main thing that I wanted to address about your post and your outlook more generally pertains to the overthrow or perish remark. I think you're being overly pessimistic and narrow minded. It's understandable to not be very optimistic about our short term situations. It's also understandable to be a bit defeatist. However the C's have been telling us for decades now not to worry, that outside events will intercede, and so forth. This is not how our story ends. With the boot of tyranny stomping on our throats for eternity. They're pushing harder for control because they're rapidly losing it.

With all that in mind though it may be hard to see it I think we're winning. We just have to hold on to our sanity and wits long enough to see it through. We must learn to enjoy ourselves blue at the unbelievable failures and blunders of these would be overlords. They may win battles, but they will not win the war.

I first thought it was satire. Apparently not.

Ministers are ‘privately worried Covid-19 is spreading through farting’

Ministers are reportedly fretting in private over the possibility Covid-19 is being spread via farting.

The virus is primarily found in the respiratory system and spreads through coughing and sneezing – but it’s not the first time alternative routes have been looked into.

Now it appears figures at the very top of government are taking the threat of flatulence-based transmission seriously.

One unnamed minister told The Telegraph they had seen ‘credible-looking stuff on it’ from other countries, including evidence of a ‘genomical-linked tracing connection between two individuals from a [lavatory] cubicle in Australia’.

Boris Johnson’s spokesperson said the Prime Minister is not aware of the concerns but that he ‘keeps the latest scientific evidence under review’.

The facts are by no means settled on flatulence and Covid-19 – but the theory isn’t as far-fetched as it might sound.

A September 2020 study published by experts at an Indian university reviewed the evidence surrounding alternative transmission routes and pointed out that ‘farts do have the tendency to carry micro-particles which have the capacity to spread bacteria’.

They also pointed to a Chinese study which lent credence to the possibility but noted with relief that ‘pants do act as a hindrance in the transmission of disease via flatulence’.

It has long been known that Covid-19 can be detected in fecal matter and urine, even in people who are infected but don’t have symptoms.

Infected people ‘shed’ the virus, including when they go to the toilet.

Virologists have looked into the possibility it could be spread in public bathrooms when an infected person flushes and creates a ‘toilet plume’, a sudden dispersal of micro-particles present in the bowl.

Experts from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology concluded that the risk is probably ‘negligible’ but said a ‘flush and rush’ strategy is ‘probably the best strategy in any public restroom at any time, pandemic or not’.

Lab Alert: Changes to CDC RT-PCR for SARS-CoV-2 Testing

"After December 31, 2021, CDC will withdraw the request to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the CDC 2019-Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) Real-Time RT-PCR Diagnostic Panel"

Labs should start using "multiplexed method that can facilitate detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2 and influenza viruses". That kind of says so far it didn't detect the difference, but revoking it just about nullifies all the numbers we where bombarded all this time.:shock:

Is this maybe one of the reasons to push the vaccines, like they are on a time table bc off PCR ban, the most important weapon so far?
If the jabs are giving you covid as CS said, just look at any high jabbed country, with high percentage of vaccinated even when they start using "proper" tests they will still have cases to continue the tyranny?
Idk what those multiplexed method are though, just had me thinking.

The main thing that I wanted to address about your post and your outlook more generally pertains to the overthrow or perish remark.

Do you think they are going to give up and take their losses? That's not going to happen this time. It's all or nothing for them. That's why I said it.

The C's said they are desperate. That's not a sign you are winning. And no, I don't think they are going to win in the long run. Nor do I feel defeated.

Not sure what the standing is on the network about participating in protests. Just curious. I know people who want to go. I don't see why not.

I'd like to thank everybody for posting news and footage about the events in France.

Over in Germany there is almost complete radio silence on this subject which is of course not surprising.
I have been perusing the country's major news outlets and could only find two articles, one published by FAZ and the other by Hamburg's Abendblatt which is vaguely reporting a 'tightening of rules' and refers to mandatory vaccinations only in the article's last entence...

Do you think they are going to give up and take their losses? That's not going to happen this time. It's all or nothing for them. That's why I said it.

The C's said they are desperate. That's not a sign you are winning.

Think carefully. I've found that the more desperate you are for something, the more likely you are to screw it up. Why is that? Because deep down you're anxious for a result...

Bjorn, you seem to be in a jump-the-barricades kind of mood. It may be fine and dandy wanting to cheer on people who seem to be at the brink of creating a revolution while sitting at home observing your screen, but...

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (lyrics excerpts) by Gil Scott-Heron, from 50 years ago

You will not be able to stay home, brother
You will not be able to plug in, turn on and cop out
You will not be able to lose yourself on skag and skip out for beer during commercials, because
The revolution will not be televised

The revolution will not be televised
The revolution will not be brought to you by Xerox in four parts without commercial interruptions

The revolution will not make you look five pounds thinner, because
The revolution will not be televised, brother

There will be no pictures of you and Willie Mae pushing that shopping cart down the block on the dead run
Or trying to slide that color television into a stolen ambulance
NBC will not be able to predict the winner at 8:32 on report from 29 districts
The revolution will not be televised.
The revolution will be no re-run, brothers
The revolution will be live

The revolution will be in our minds!

Last edited:
Stores running out of food, empty shelves, gas $9 for premium, the supply chains failing, the ships sitting offshore with their containers not able to get transport, rail lines slowed down and even stopped.

Military Urging Officers To Get Their House In Order

'They're not on our side, nobody in the government is on our side, nobody in the corporations.
We've been marked for elimination, pretty obvious.'

He is ex military and this information was from a good source in the military.

Back
Top Bottom