Another lawyer files suit - hour long vid with English subtitles:

LAWYER NIKOS ANTONIADIS ANNOUNCES HIS MASSIVE 4311-PAGES LAWSUIT EXPOSING COVID FRAUD AND THE JAB

This one only 28 min:

Greek Lawyer Nikos Antoniadis is talking with journalist Stefanos Chios, introducing the big lawsuit against the Greek Government, Facebook, 69 Greek Hospitals, the Media and anyone else involved in the fake pandemic fraud, a few days before this was filed.
The lawsuit was filed tonight, 19th July 2021

Noted, sorry. Maybe you should have mentioned it. Hope you managed to get the info you needed. I'm too late now.
I discovered at the time I posted it, though. The video was posted on the 3rd of August.. 48 hours, it would had been on the 5th - there are still articles in Spanish and there are other lenguajes at Mercola's site.

And, there are hundreds of Mercola's articles at Sott.net like this one, although the video is not working, you can search there.

Dr Mercola Interviews Denis Rancourt: 'There is no Scientific Evidence That Facemasks Inhibit Viral Spread'

You don't have to ask yourself where exactly that comment came from. You can, of course, laugh about it. But to what extent is that sympathetic. Well...

Bjorn, I actually tried to lighten the mood a bit since what you wrote struck me as a bit too gloomy. And it seems to be even worse than I thought. I don't know what might help you to get out of this dark place, probably only you can know that. Here are a few thoughts fwiw.

If the "pandemic" taught us anything, it is that fear and gloom turns off our thinking, and this is not only true for the Covid-believers, but for everyone of us. And part of "their" game is to frighten those with an "alternative" outlook as well. Man, spending too much time on twitter or alternative news sites depresses the heck out of me too.

But here's the funny thing. The postmodernists actually were onto something with their claim that truth is "relative", only they messed things up because of their atheism and materialism. - A too-gloomy outlook on the world is actually a lie by omission. Part of "seeing the truth" also has to do with which aspects you focus on in which situation. There are unlimited (true) possibilities on how to look at the world. "Higher truth", then, is not only about facts. It is also about what your consciousness focuses on - which is up to you.

Remember that the Cs said that "there is always time". We should do what is in us to do and not get into this mindset that nothing counts anymore, quite the contrary actually. If you see a married life for you, by all means take a step in that direction, if that is what you truly want. One such first step would actually be to get out of a doom-and-gloom outlook on the world! It is never too late. Never!

Remember what Ark said:

FORGET "I should", forget it all. Replace it by "I LOVE TO DO ...." and skip completely the TIME issue. If you need five lives to accomplish what you WANT, let this be the first of those five. And then, without any "time obligation" or "should stressing" - start it. First step first. And ENJOY it. And LOVE yourself - take care of yourself. This is the only thing that the Universe (God?) wants from you, I think. "

And Joe said this:

"It is important for us all to remember that our goal in this life is not to become 'super' men or women, but to relearn how to become normally functioning human beings."
Joe

The Cs have stressed again and again and again the importance of BALANCE in everything. You cannot stare into the abyss without balancing it with LIVING, with beauty, with love, with the sheer goodness that is ALSO part of this world and everything around us. There must be balance in everything. Otherwise, you will get consumed by the abyss. Both denying the existence of the abyss and becoming obsessed by it are lies.

It does not matter whether the world ends tomorrow or in 100 years or 1000 years. What matters is that we learn and grow, whatever that means for us specifically. And for some of us, this actually means to lighten the heck up and learn how to experience the beauty of life, how to GIVE beauty to life.

Not in a "dancing on the Titanic" kind of way. But in an attempt to see the (possible) sinking as a motivation to do what we came here to do - whether it's marriage, kinship, love or yes, making some music.

I'm going to put my time into SOTT instead of the forum. Not sure what’s the point of sharing the state of the world here. Or how I feel about it. If I want to make a positive contribution I can better spend differently and more productively. OSIT.
Hey Bjorn,

I have to admit that when I read Luc's comment, I also found it funny because I also see it from my point of view as a married guy with children. I understand you didn't find funny at all being at the other side (not married), so to say. But, Is this a reason to be that harsh? Perhaps, as Mike wrote above, you were triggered by Luc's comment for some reason. So, If I were you, Instead of "taking refuge" on SOTT, I would try to network further having in mind that your input here is of great value, and we don't want to miss that from you.;-)

Also, remember that the work on SOTT must be synchronized with the work made here and vice versa.

The funny thing regarding the @bjorn situation is he's moaning a psychological construct, not a real construct. He can still have the simple life he craves. People are meeting, marrying and having kids all the time. There's endless romance stories even during world war 2. I'm pretty sure even during the ice age people were doing this.

I think this is a case of blaming the outside world for something that is happening because of something within you. What you're experiencing falls in line with the lessons you chose to learn in this life. You just need to be brave enough to face up to it.

Lots of people are probably going to die, including friends and family members of mine and that counts for everybody. Who says that I'm going to survive. Not really looking forward to it.

I rather marry, start a family and enjoy ''the simple life.''

But I guess many people here are already in their 40's and lived a bit more.

But yes, who knows. Many people will learn their lessons and we have a new kind of golden age to look forward to.

“Build me a cabin in Utah
marry me a wife / catch rainbow trouts
have a bunch of kids who call me pa
that must be what it’s all about
that must be what it’s all about”

(Bob Dylan, Sign on The Window,
)

When I first heard this song at age 15 it got planted in my head and never really left me. Now, 50 years later I realize that my life has evolved in a totally different direction: no cabin, no marriage, no kids. No comfort. But how amazingly interesting and rich in lessons it turned out nonetheless.

Keep working, @bjorn!

You cannot stare into the abyss without balancing it with LIVING, with beauty, with love, with the sheer goodness that is ALSO part of this world and everything around us. There must be balance in everything. Otherwise, you will get consumed by the abyss. Both denying the existence of the abyss and becoming obsessed by it are lies.

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

Beyond Good and Evil by Nietzsche.

Batman:[to Owlman] There is a difference between you and me. We both looked into the abyss, but when it looked back as us, you blinked.

Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths

So far, SARS-CoV-2 variants are at most 0.3% different from the original Wuhan virus. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it.
Absolutely. I have had Covid and I am sure that I have the immunity necessary to keep me immune, and those I come into contact with free from infection. Do the "authorities" recognise this natural immunity? No opportunity to establish your immune status and therefore prevent you from being forced to receive the mandated injections. The whole system stinks and the majority of people cannot see it. The sad demise of logic and common sense. :-O

Unless this is the usual amount of anticoagulants they order, this is a pretty big data point. If they want to administer many more people than usual with anticoagulants, they will either have to find a pretext (new "clotting variant" of covid?) or they would have to admit that blood clotting is indeed very widespread among the vaxxed.
Yes, I am looking forward to seeing how this pans out. They must be expecting a huge increase in clotting episodes for the vaxxed to be ordering in this many supplies. Blood clots scare people. Also people on anticoagulants need to be monitored carefully to ensure they are receiving the correct doseage. I wonder how this is being explained away - or more probably it isn't? I suppose the PTB have got used to the poplace not questioning anything but just going along with the narrative.

Here in Nuremberg, there is a fairground with rides, lottery booths and cotton candy. The children are happy that it can take place... but even here they are not safe from the madness.
A226A171-F4BB-4CB3-85C3-302126264E88.png
As a reward for vaccination at the fairgrund there are vouchers for rides and the first 10 children who get vaccinated get 50 thalers that can be used especially at the fairground. It is simply unbelievable... 🤬

Yes, I am looking forward to seeing how this pans out. They must be expecting a huge increase in clotting episodes for the vaxxed to be ordering in this many supplies. Blood clots scare people. Also people on anticoagulants need to be monitored carefully to ensure they are receiving the correct doseage. I wonder how this is being explained away - or more probably it isn't? I suppose the PTB have got used to the poplace not questioning anything but just going along with the narrative.
Wasn't it the Salk Institute that claimed, a while back, that SarsCov2 creates vascular disease, not respiratory?

‘Bolt from the blue’: Vaccinated Russian karate queen Chernysheva ruled out of Tokyo Games after positive Covid test

The sole Russian karate representative at the Tokyo Olympic Games, Anna Chernysheva, has been ruled out of the competition due to a positive Covid test despite being vaccinated back in April, according to her federation.
This will be a Darwinian Stupidity Selection soon. They are doing everything, trusting the science, very patriotic, participating the Olympics, for their country! True heroes.. I can't wait to see, how RT Editor in Chief's Margarita Simonyans opinion articles and articles selection will change during the Autumn.

Back
Top Bottom