It's been said that when folks have nothing left to lose, they lose it. Well if this covid business hasn't changed our lives how about if we add in a financial crisis. Janet Yellen sent Nancy Pelosi a letter telling her if she doesn't remove her head from where the sun doesn't shine by October 1st were all going to be in a world of hurt. This piece below pretty much sums up the event the C's might have been referring to. This will certainly take place if the banks go south, no one will be thinking about the jab, at least not in the way it's been defined lately.

View attachment 49436
True, and true. Actually, amazingly true.

I am not sure if i fully understand you

(My mind is a bit slow since I have been ill a longer time - but getting better). Anyway, it is good to have thoughts and be critical, of course, Ina.

The recent simulation game startled me a little bit, too, to be honest. I "jumped" over the whole thing.

Apparently the idea of the simulation was to show the public, what the German government should have done / should do based on a pletoria of good knowledge, insights and studies from real experts regarding the Plandemic. We also know, that the German Government has done anything but that - and basically played their own games, sidelining the whole juridical system and laws in the country.

Die Basis

The political party - the Basis - was, if I recall correctly, originally created back in time, with the thought of that the government would less be able to interfere juridically (with its fake plandemic laws) over members in a party, which aim to run in the next german election. You have (or should have !) certain protections juridically when acting though a party. So, being lawyers and part of a political party, I believe they thought they would have some immunity to run their juridical cases in the German courts.

Well... unfortunately - the German Government gave a rats a** - and raided both judges homes (as well party members) by confiscating material from their homes - which was a threshold crossed that never, ever should been crossed in a democratic state. I have then not followed the political ambitions and goals of the party "The Basis".

I do not understand following sentence
(I understand the words, but not the meaning "political substrate")

The obsession with the PCR tests... That is a good one. The lawyers invested a lot into trying to crack the false PCR tests, didn't they ? I personally do consider the PCR test to be one of the most important cornerstones.

Yet - what are cornerstones worth - when "the whole world" ignores laws, rules and considerations, sidelines all common sense and medical studies, including even the largest of scientists showing the truth... ? When the juridical world (in many countries) has giving up doing their job to defend the constitutions and laws... Instead they are defending the lying games of the PTB. Well, it seems like then it all doesn't help that the PCR tests are false.

Without PCR - there would be no plandemic. But the whole world is keeping up the charade at all levels. The lies are becoming the "truth". I don't know if the lawyers can break this. The Investigative Corona Committee once said, i believe 8 months ago - we layers can not break the spell of what is going on. Because ultimately - it is the PEOPLE who are needed for break the House of Cards !

Well. Most people are still under the spell, and so, the House of Cards still stands.

One thing the Investigative Corona Committee in Berlin did accomplish (I think), is a much wider (relative) awareness in ordinary people, that the PCR tests aren't as solid as the PTB claimed.
About the simulation. The background mentions BasisCamp it does not say The Investigative Corona Committee. It took me quite a lot of google searches to find the connection, which pissed me off, because I used to like the ‘bunch’. Excuse the french, please, I am still upset, even if I realised that what I perceived as deception was a simple omission of a mere detail, unimportant when one has a certain position, political in nature. For a minority party, it is not considered conspiratory to create a Committee, to create simulation games in which Reiner Fuellmich is the new Chancellor of Germany, and etc. The word substrate, which I knew will create problems by the way, refers to the political nature wich enables the valid existence of the Committee, which was never even alluded to nevermind explaned openly for everyone to understand. Also as political speech is always and completely done in future tense, as political parties are always in campaign mode of operation, begs the doubt on the actual delivery and its timeline. They said about class action suits, being filed. I don’t have doubts, but I doubt the Comittee was the main plaintiff, because from their position they could have not done that, therefore the promise to deliver was sincerely achieved by the Simulation Game which in itself was another promise. I Hope I Am Wrong.

Last edited:
I THINK you all are dismissing Clif HIGH TO quickly ..
he does admit to being overly paranoid , and may over react occasionally ..
but so many topics Cass & Sott have covered he ends up discussing as well.
the Vegas nerve .. eating meat..when i first heard him on coast to coast radio
2006 or so big ego vegetarian ..NO MORE..
HIS study of history is not unlike Laura's ..
he has changed his mind about so many dyeing from the JAB and now thinks
Fauci screwed up and the early jabs only killed many CHINESE ..
( who knows about recent recipe as it often changes ..)
he also goes into an early psychedelic/drug encounter with an ancient Mantis being
and thinks they are behind alot of the crap going on..
but he acknowledges there are others .. lizzies etc..
i am of ill health and can't go into this too deeply
but i recommend one subscribes to his bitchute channel and listen to recent woo shows ..
oh to explain the WOO is all things normal (normies) poeple do not read up on ..
to much programming .. the stolen election.. the dark child stuff.. rampant corruption ..
and deep down at the bottom the Alien issue ..

if you beat me up about Clif i'm out of here.. please allow freedom of speech...

RED WOO! - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD

Australia tyranny

I was thinking about that far away, remote continent this morning. How it appears to be the trials place for complete future fascist dictatorship. Remember pre-plandemic, years ago, how that young politician just weirdly kept nodding - completely silent - to reporter's questions on video, no matter what was asked of him? I thought the Aussie politicians had been warned by the Deep State, if they say anything they are dead. If they don't carry out the plans for the Plandemic Dictatorship trial to 1000% then, I just had the image of a Deep State power guy telling an influential Aussie politician:
- We'll nuke Australia! We don't care! You are far away enough, so we can mitigate the nuclear fallout. If you don't comply, you're gone, mate!
Is it me misreading things or this news piece aims to legalize the - apparently - recently increased nuke-capable Deep State submarine presence around Australia? Blaming the increase of subs on China? Any new Covid Dictatorship moves need a trial? Just run them in Australia!
‘Extremely irresponsible’: China slams new security pact between US, UK & Australia to arm Canberra with nuclear submarines
Remember the Marshall Islands, its right there, on the top right corner of the charts of 'Aussie Land'.

Hospitals, care homes and health centres have suspended around 3,000 workers across France for failing to comply with mandatory COVID vaccination, the government said on Thursday, as countries around Europe weigh how far to go to combat the pandemic.

With the mandate for workers in hospitals and care homes taking effect on Wednesday, its very concrete impact - unvaccinated staff forbidden to work - started to be felt.

According to local daily Nice Matin, nearly 450 health workers - out of 7,500 - have been suspended in just one hospital in the city of Nice, in southern France.

France suspends 3,000 unvaccinated health workers

The other day, I listened to Delingpole interviewing Clif High. Clif appears to me as somewhat ‘crazy’, full of himself and over confident in his theories (of which many are most likely false). However, there was one thing he described that has stayed on my mind, and I think he might be on to something - in his schizophrenic world, maybe he does pick up some true signals here and there.

It was his description of what he calls ‘The Bug’. He says that the world has, since thousands of years, been taken over by this insect/mantis race (or was it just one mantis?) who lives in another dimension. They have no emotions, and they want to enslave humankind into a ‘hive mind’ by manipulating their thoughts. Moreover, according to Clif, these ‘insects’ can’t do anything directly themselves (in 3D), so they’ve invaded the minds of powerful people that will then do their bidding.

It sounds crazy, but I remember some discussions with the C’s about the praying mantis type of race in another dimension. And the more I think about it, the more I feel that what is happening now, they way things are imposed and pushed feels...it’s hard to describe...but it feels exactly like it’s done by a cold, mechanistic and unemotional ‘hive mind’ of insects!

Just throwing this out here fwiw. :cool2:
OUch I remember this and we crunch children as preying mantis in a parallel life! I am reminded of this continually as many baby preying mantis in my garden and I have been watching them GROW as well as their behaviour. They don't like water hehe, they always move further up the plants i am hosing or jump away. Maybe worth knowing :-)

I THINK you all are dismissing Clif HIGH TO quickly ..
he does admit to being overly paranoid , and may over react occasionally ..
but so many topics Cass & Sott have covered he ends up discussing as well.
the Vegas nerve .. eating meat..when i first heard him on coast to coast radio
2006 or so big ego vegetarian ..NO MORE..
HIS study of history is not unlike Laura's ..
he has changed his mind about so many dyeing from the JAB and now thinks
Fauci screwed up and the early jabs only killed many CHINESE ..
( who knows about recent recipe as it often changes ..)
he also goes into an early psychedelic/drug encounter with an ancient Mantis being
and thinks they are behind alot of the crap going on..
but he acknowledges there are others .. lizzies etc..
i am of ill health and can't go into this too deeply
but i recommend one subscribes to his bitchute channel and listen to recent woo shows ..
oh to explain the WOO is all things normal (normies) poeple do not read up on ..
to much programming .. the stolen election.. the dark child stuff.. rampant corruption ..
and deep down at the bottom the Alien issue ..

if you beat me up about Clif i'm out of here.. please allow freedom of speech...

RED WOO! - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD

I have been listening to Clif High for some time now, and I agree he has something of value to offer. As with all sources, one needs to maintain a healthy skepticism. A red flag went up for me when he mentioned Q Anon, and yet, when he later talked about what the Q Anon intelligence op entailed, and how it got misused and misconstrued, I felt he offered some new material to chew on that I hadn't heard before. I haven't come to any firm conclusions on it, but he offers some new angles, as it were.

On that topic, I'm left with the question as to whether there is a faction in the U.S. military that is fighting the good fight, or is that just wishful thinking? Either way, High does put the focus on us all as individuals, what our individual role may be -- even in resisting being pulled into another January 6th operation, for example, given there are protests planned for September18th across the globe, including the U.S., some of which likely involve pre-planned entrapment schemes. One thing he says: if you don't know what your role is concerning a planned event, etc., then you have no role. You will know when your particular skills may be of use.

Clif High and Catherine Austin Fitts and I believe many others do feel that ultimately the globalists will fail. High feels this is largely because, due to Trump and other factors, they were forced to act prematurely, and in that way they have faltered and exposed themselves far more than had they proceeded to plan. High, and I assume Fitts as well, does acknowledge that nevertheless we are in for a very rough time in which many will perish, and we will all be up against it in numerous possibly surprising, and not so surprising ways.

Another thing about Clif High: someone once mentioned his "positive vibe," and I think that's one of the things that drew me to him. Given how devastating what we are presently seeing and experiencing can be, to have someone acknowledge that devastation and at the same time outline our potential role in this "unconventional war," as he terms it (it being largely an information war), can boost one psychologically speaking (which, let's face it, is half the battle). In that he acts like a coach at times. Actually, to me he seems like a natural teacher. And he does insert the qualifier "in my opinion" quite often, just to let you know he could be wrong. He doesn't claim to be infallible, and he does explain his evolving views, as has been mentioned already.

Also: as wodasi and aragorn have mentioned, there are definite parallels between the C material and what he purports. I'm noticing that quite a bit the more I listen to him.

Having said all of the above, I do see why many consider him to be too prone to "conspiracy" type material. I do question his sources sometimes, or his belief in some secret faction of the military. He does state he's from a military family, and his father was fairly high up -- I'm forgetting his role exactly. Somewhat related to that, High talks about COG, Continuity of Government, as a positive thing, when from the little I'd heard about it prior to encountering Clif High I assumed it to be quite the opposite. So, I do keep my eyes open related to all such material. Nevertheless, as I said before, he does offer new angles on these things, new ideas to evaluate on one's own terms. I think it would be a mistake to dismiss him out of hand.

Oh--just remembered, re: COG, there's a name High puts to this long range operation: "Devolution." Now, is this "legit?" Again, I'm just keeping an open mind. As I indicated earlier, my doubts are in the vein of "wishful thinking." And yet I don't entirely dismiss these possibilities either; I'm willing to wait and see.

Last edited:
Great interview with professor Mark Crispin Miller here, who has been studying propaganda at the NYU.

They talk about how the CIA weaponized the term "conspiracy theorist" after the JFK assassinations and how it has ramifications during the current plandemic.

Crispin is thoroughly disgusted with they way the leftists media has responded to the COVID scam and the creeping totalitarianism. He names names such as Naomi Klein, Amy Goodman, Aaron Mate, Chomsky, Caitlin Johnstone and a bunch of others.

They talk about the parallels between Nazi Germany and our present era.

They also cover how Crispin is facing a backlash for calling out the COVID propaganda at NYU.

And a lot more is covered, as it is 2 hours long.

Also: as wodasi and aragorn have mentioned, there are definite parallels between the C material and what he purports. I'm noticing that quite a bit the more I listen to him.
I looked up Clif here on the forum, because all I remembered were the words: "Half Past Human". It was discussed years ago that Clif expertly hid his many failures / failed predictions, so that he shall be famous about his successful predictions.

On the other hand, We The People are entirely left out of the intelligence gathering activities of secret services all around the world: our participation is restricted to 'they spy on us'. What secret intel the president is briefed with The Public should be briefed with as well. "They can handle it" - the motto should be.. So as I stated on RT, We The People simply do not have any intel of what the heck is going on behind the curtains. So We The People are left to guess what is going on - without facts - and this leads to The People's Intel = conspiracy theories.
Essentially, I think, the lack of intel from secret services toward The People makes The State [leaning toward The Hauteur of Secrecy] Traitors of Humanity. Any state agency camouflaging its secretly received intel is a traitor to humanity, in my eyes.

This stance directly opposes the very nature of any secret services idea and the paradigm "national security": We cannot be told, because of.. and we couldn't handle the truth. Well, at least half of the human population of this planet could / should as they have the Soul.
Therefore there shouldn't be any secrets on this planet. Maybe a TV Show "Secret World Intel" every month? Yeah.., I just remembered we are not living in John Lennons world: 'Imagine There's No Countries'

Any secret intel revealed about this Plandemic would instantly set the masses at the throats of Big Pharma CEOs and the Bill Gates types, for sure. Then investigations into Prof Malachi Martin's "Funny Money Men" / the Globaloid Ghouls (© Kevin W. McCairn Ph.D) Behind The Curtain would start, I think. Resulting in Nuremberg Trials 2.

Red lines have been crossed by the Deep State: at this point, I think, its just waiting, until The People completely "lose it" and the action begins.

Last edited:
I looked up Clif here on the forum, because all I remembered were the words: "Half Past Human". It was discussed years ago that Clif expertly hid his many failures / failed predictions, so that he shall be famous about his successful predictions.

I don't know about his past predictions. I do find it interesting though how he initially set up his algorithm/s so as to track not just global trends linguistically speaking, but relative to emotions. Then there's the work of "interpreting" such data, which could very likely be a hit or miss endeavor. I would say, however, that I haven't noticed anything devious about him. I don't see him as hiding his shortcomings or failures, in other words. Quite the opposite, in fact.

He has been acknowledging at least of late how difficult it is to be precise with making predictions. Perhaps he meant in terms of present chaotic circumstances where so much is happening all at once almost. Nevertheless, he can point to where there are emotional peaks in his data signaling significant activity.

But in terms of dismissing him outright, I'd say that unless you decide you want to listen to him for a period of time, I don't think you can really form a balanced opinion.

Also, I think it's about whether a source resonates with you or not. That's a rather personal matter. As I said before, I'm drawn to his "positive vibe," as well as his analytical way of thinking. And, again, this doesn't mean I'm wearing rose-colored glasses where he's concerned. You see where the strengths are, and remain aware of potential or obvious weaknesses as well.

I'm wondering whether @aragorn's perception of his having a "big ego" has more to do with how he handles being interviewed, or at least by certain individuals. Perhaps in his own videos where he's under no pressure (even subtle pressure) to in some way be an "authority," he can be more fully himself, warts 'n all.

I don't know about his past predictions. I do find it interesting though how he initially set up his algorithm/s so as to track not just global trends linguistically speaking, but relative to emotions. Then there's the work of "interpreting" such data, which could very likely be a hit or miss endeavor. I would say, however, that I haven't noticed anything devious about him. I don't see him as hiding his shortcomings or failures, in other words. Quite the opposite, in fact.

He has been acknowledging at least of late how difficult it is to be precise with making predictions. Perhaps he meant in terms of present chaotic circumstances where so much is happening all at once almost. Nevertheless, he can point to where there are emotional peaks in his data signaling significant activity.

But in terms of dismissing him outright, I'd say that unless you decide you want to listen to him for a period of time, I don't think you can really form a balanced opinion.

Also, I think it's about whether a source resonates with you or not. That's a rather personal matter. As I said before, I'm drawn to his "positive vibe," as well as his analytical way of thinking. And, again, this doesn't mean I'm wearing rose-colored glasses where he's concerned. You see where the strengths are, and remain aware of potential or obvious weaknesses as well.

I'm wondering whether @aragorn's perception of his having a "big ego" has more to do with how he handles being interviewed, or at least by certain individuals. Perhaps in his own videos where he's under no pressure (even subtle pressure) to in some way be an "authority," he can be more fully himself, warts 'n all.
Speaking as someone with formal statistical qualifications who does text mining / natural language processing for a living, this sort of thing really isn't too terribly exciting.

Let's suppose we want to reverse engineer Mr. High - setting up scrapers isn't too terribly challenging, maybe you just eat a bunch of RSS feeds and call it a day. From there, you can apply a great many pre-trained models for sentiment, emotion, or the WordNet emotional ontology. After that, you have some results, say you decide to plot them - let's say you look at the emotional rate of change, or emerging clusters around a topic, so on and so forth. A competent Python programmer could have a working proof of concept in hours.

The burning questions are then 1) how do you know you haven't stumbled on random noise in your data mining and 2) how do you know that you haven't goofed up by doing ersatz channeling as data mining by yourself?

To the contrary, this sort of data mining is simply unvalidated data exploration. Gotta have the validation step - isn't that part of why we're on this research forum?

In Switzerland it was decided from Monday the 13th of September a QR code was needed to go to restaurants, museums etc. The 3 ways to get a QR code was 1) tested (Getested) 2) vaccinated (Geimpft) and 3) having had it within 6 months (Genesen). So it is called the 3Gs, which is why I put the German word in brackets for better understanding where the 3G came from.

Ysus and I both had Covid, but that was already 7 months ago, so no QR code possible. In order to be a little prepared when confronted with vacced people, we decided to go to a lab yesterday to have a serum antibody test, which is an actual blood test where the number of antibodies per unit is listed.

The results came today and they were interesting though there was only a very rudimentary explanation of what the results mean.
My results can be seen below:
Serum antibody test Sept 15th 2021.png
[The values are according to WHO standards and the values on right means: negative, borderline, weak positive, positive and strongly positive]

From the above I got the idea that I have a fairly strong antibody response as it is much higher than just positive. That there is a red exclamation mark and that the value is also in red just highlight this fact. It even made me wonder if I currently have a renewed asymptomatic infection that my immune system is fine handling by itself without telling me about it ;) A few days ago, I did have a slight tickle in the throat in the evening and the following morning, but that was all.

The test for my wife came out negative with a value of just 0.69.

The internet did not provide much information on how to interpret the data which is understandable as they don't recognise such a test anyway. That would be contrary to the push for the vaccine and as we know this was never about health in the first place.

Has anybody else taken such a test as the one above?

Back
Top Bottom