Hungary Covid Situation:

9,730,772 total population
5,913,862 vaxxed 60% inoculation rate
5,685,596 2x jabbed

Above was deemed enough by the gov. to lift lockdown restrictions by July and since then - July.. August.. Sept.. until 13 Oct - nobody has to wear masks. VaxPass isn't written about in the news. No curfews. Hospitals and health institutions probably require masks, while inside. Supermarkets, shops were allowed to be accessed without masks and without VaxPass.

Pharmacy workers and the doctors assistant were wearing their masks all along. I wonder how they didn't contract lung-infections?

As of begin of September I saw one or two sporadic, sickly looking adults wear their masks. Since then more and more elderly are seen to wear their masks. I saw one bio-shop "fan" even go for a stylish Gucci/Armani-style leather mask, which appeared to have tiny "fanny-pack ziplock pockets" on the side.

Now government-loudspeaker news sites diligently reporting more infections and that more people had to be put on ventilators in hospitals.
737 sick in hospitals
On ventilators: 116

Last edited:
I like Enrique Iglesias but he and the organization that puts on these concerts are BIG BUSINESS.
Obviously a two tier Society is being setup where the little guy will have no place to make money. Even worst, if he is not following "rules" he will lose his job.

Most Canadians are probably not aware that this event even happened.

Recall that priest in Canada who was arrested just because he had conducted church services !!!! How many people were at his "event" ?

Indeed. That tweet excerpt is taken from a recent wide ranging interview recently given by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and as ever he takes no prisoners throughout.

The Viganò Tapes - The Complete Interview

Archbishop Viganò presents a clearer understanding of Con-19 Circus than many so called "intelligent" people with academic credentials. Very refreshing to see someone like that in the Church on that level speaking out.

My personal view as to when the Church started to serious go down hill was when JP II was elected as Pope. Francis is simply the final push to permanently destroy the foundations.

Archbishop Viganò presents a clearer understanding of Con-19 Circus than many so called "intelligent" people with academic credentials. Very refreshing to see someone like that in the Church on that level speaking out.

My personal view as to when the Church started to serious go down hill was when JP II was elected as Pope. Francis is simply the final push to permanently destroy the foundations.
Agreed Hi_Henry - the more than suspicious immediate demise of JP I (who at the very least was deliberately stressed to death) heralding in JP II being a telling marker. My arch traditional parents never tired of saying though that Vatican II was the true end of the world in the making and it's telling that it coincided with such events as JFK's murder. The seeds planted then grew long offshoots that are only darkly flowering now. Viganò is pretty convinced that the Jesuit on the seat today is there to herald in 'the universal religion'. I think we all know what that double-speak actually means:

W1siZ.jpg20201211T1245-POPE-NATIVITY-TREE-1010870-scaled-e1607710603100-1024x576.jpg

About the Covid pill and the racketeering that goes along with it and everything else:

Molnupiravir ugh

Yes, molnupiravir - a pill to treat Covid - seems to reduce hospitalizations and deaths, assuming Merck’s press release from last week holds up.

But it is yet another story of the US health care system and drug development gone awry.

A Miami hedge-fund manager and his wife - Wayne and Wendy Holman - are likely to make hundreds of millions of dollars, possibly billions, on it - and they took almost no risk. They basically got in the way of Merck licensing it from Emory University, where taxpayers had paid for its early development (this is how we make drugs in the United States, friends).

Added bonus: almost 20 years ago, Wendy Holman, who at the time had a different husband and a different last name, saw her name pop up in the same insider trading scandal that ensnared Martha Stewart. It too involved a drug company.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ff742676f-7c2c-4e9a-bb0e-562dd7aef12a_750x1206.jpeg

(Wendy Commins Blake aka Holman denied wrongdoing, was never charged, and eventually married Wayne Holman. A few years later the newlyweds found their way to Miami's Star Island, where they bought a mansion for $28.8 million and the one next to it for $18 million. You read that right.)

The Washington Post had an long piece on the ugly little story of Ridgeback in June 2020. But now that Uncle Joe is president and not the Orange Man, the Post tries not to write anything that might reduce your confidence in Big, Medium, or Small Pharma (and by extension vaccines).

Continue reading

Big bad Russia is back! The UK media have recently been reporting that Russian spies stole the blueprint for the AstraZeneca vaccine to develop the Sputnik vaccine. All it's telling me is that the AstraZeneca jab is in fact safer than others if it's similar enough to the Russian one for the UK to make such a claim. Although I do suspect that AstraZeneca is more compliant with the overall agenda behind the vaccines than Sputnik is so if I had to choose I'd pick Sputnik anyway. But I guess we won't be seeing the Russian vaccine being sold in the West anytime soon.

Here are a few examples of media reports about this:

Ireland the guinea pig is at it again. News met with a great outpouring of joy by arts workers as they welcome in their long-term slavery:

Basic Income Pilot for 2,000 Artists and Arts Workers to Begin in Spring 2022

The Basic Income Guarantee Scheme will be a three-year scheme and will accommodate approximately two thousand artists and arts workers in the first instance. The Minister wants to include a range of different streams, from emerging to established artists, and the government has allocated €25m to the initiative. The Minister also said she expects that the scheme will adhere closely to the recommendations of the Arts and Culture Recovery Taskforce, which specified an unconditional weekly income of €325 that artists and arts workers could then add to with other taxable income.

A Universal Basic Income was part of the Programme for Government in June 2020. With the effects of the pandemic, plus campaigning by the National Campaign for the Arts, the idea of a pilot focusing on artists and arts workers was recommended in November by the Taskforce. Minister Martin secured a Government commitment to the idea during the summer of 2021.

Indeed. That tweet excerpt is taken from a recent wide ranging interview recently given by Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and as ever he takes no prisoners throughout.

The Viganò Tapes - The Complete Interview

View attachment 50298
Maybe one of these days this Vigano will be found dead? I can imagine that in the church there is a war within for power. As always but now more evidently. But when we read about the Middle Ages and other epochs in church the war for power was always present, and murders and so on.

Maybe one of these days this Vigano will be found dead? I can imagine that in the church there is a war within for power. As always but now more evidently. But when we read about the Middle Ages and other epochs in church the war for power was always present, and murders and so on.

Yes, it's likely why the Archbishop is so based - fourth and fifth generation warfare is nothing new, it simply used to be called cloak and daggers. And as he speaks - i do not pretend to judge his character, but even had I known nothing about the church, through him I felt a tradition of situational awareness, navigating what he aptly calls the deep church. I wonder if he came out because his internal position was compromised. I'll have to listen to his whole interview, thanks Michael for linking it!

It's obvious to many Catholics... The pope is doing the Devil's work.

Do you think he'd end up surrendering/integrating the Church into/with B'nai Brith? Though this might be a topic for another thread...

Zero credibility, IMO, and it would be nice if members would refrain from posting such dodgy material here.
Your narrative reminds me of texts straight from fact checkers. No arguments, except "Zero credibility". He is a Ukrainian (I think) living in Poland for years. He found himself a niche on YT. He is a seeker of sensational materials especially in the field of ancient civilizations and connections with aliens. I do not claim that he is credible. Nor do I claim that anyone here is credible.
I try to beware of absolute claims that send people to hell.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Back
Top Bottom