I posted the link because I read in the article: "Without revealing the identities of the whistleblowers, Ruby affirmed she had “vetted” the sources and confirmed their claims. She said her three sources are a Delta Airlines pilot, a Delta Airlines flight attendant who witnessed the event, and a relative of a Delta Airlines employee".

Ruby is Dr. Jane Ruby.

The video where she make the claim is here: Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

Would it be possible they conceal an in flight dead? Is it possible? I don't know. Look like difficult for sure. Perhaps you can pretend the person was still living when the plan landed, perhaps it was really the case. In another hand it look like improbable to say a such thing to fabricate a buzz.

Anyway, thanks for your insight.
Reality is worst than fiction. Why not pilots? And (now I am a conspirationist) for the PTB in one shot around 300 people can be eliminated if the airplane is in the middle of the ocean. If the airplane falls on a city, better.

They can easily conceal a body and take it out during the night.

At Sott.fr we published this article about deaths of airplane pilots:

4 pilotes de British Airways MORTS à la suite d'injections du vaccin contre la COVID-19 alors que l'Espagne et la Russie Interdisent le statut « vacciné » pour le transport aérien

The English version of this article is this one:

4 British Airways Pilots DEAD Following COVID-19 Injections While Spain and Russia Prohibit “Vaccinated” From Air Travel,

In Denmark one result of removing many restrictions, is that the discussion is largely gone from the headlines, though some still surrounds whether the government assumed to much power to force control. And now, some weeks after the restrictions were loosened, the local airlines follow:
Airlines abolish requirements for face masks in Scandinavia
From Monday, it is no longer a requirement to wear a mask when flying with a number of airlines in Scandinavia.

Among other things, passengers are no longer required to wear mask when flying with SAS and Norwegian domestically or across the Scandinavian countries.

This means that there is no longer a requirement for a mask if, for example, a passenger flies from Copenhagen to Aalborg or from Stockholm to Oslo.

In a press release, Norwegian explains that the reason for dropping the requirement is the infection situation and fewer and fewer restrictions.

- Norwegian's approach has been to maintain the requirement for as short a period as possible, but still as long as necessary.

- Passengers who still want to use a maks can of course still do so, Norwegian says in the press release.

The companies Flyr and Widerøe also lift the requirement for a mask from Monday. It writes the news agency NTB.

Outside Scandinavia, after Monday, requirements for the use of mask will continue to apply when flying with one of the companies.

At Norwegian, this is explained by the difference in the individual countries' infections.

- Norwegian maintains the requirement for mask on board flights to other European destinations, because the infection situation in the countries in Europe varies, the company states.

Passengers should be aware that there are still requirements for mask at most Nordic and European airports.

In addition, it is the case that journeys with a stopover, where the first part of the journey takes place in or between Denmark, Sweden and Norway and the second part of the journey leaves the area, the passenger must only wear a bandage on the part of the journey that leaves the area .

/ ritzau /

A German music video against the COVID control, by four singers, Corona Bavaria.
"Niemand möchte eine Mauer bau'n" - Corona Bavaria (Offizielles Video) Geschichte wiederholt sich!
The text from https://coronabavaria.de,/ translates approximately like this:

'Nobody wants to build a wall'​

Do you already know the fourth power in the state?
The major media are largely private
We pay the others with our money
But they send what the government likes!

Nobody wants to build a wall - no no no no
Nobody wants to steal your rights - no no no no
Nobody wants to control you here - no no-n
We just want to try something new!

We have known mass psychology for a long time,
With that one easily keeps the people in line
If everyone says it, then it has to be true
Nobody dares to swim against the current

From today only walk on all fours,
Because that protects you from the killer viruses
Think for yourself, otherwise you'll be a fool
For everyone else there’s a great app - hey great!

Nobody wants to build a wall - no no no no!
Nobody wants to steal your rights - no no no no!
Nobody wants to control you here - no no-n!
Can't you just trust us?
No no no no!
Nobody wants to spy on you - no no-n!
It's definitely just about the viruses

1984 we all know
Nevertheless we are now in the same trap
State and media form a front of opinion
And thus define a horizon of thought

You will not be vaccinated against your will,
You don't need to complain about the law
They just want to protect you from infections
And support them in the brave new world!
Is that nice!

Can't you just trust us?
No no no no!
It's definitely just about the viruses

Do you think everything is just coincidence here?
I stay awake because I inform myself ‘

Turn off the telly that is manipulating you
Your feeling is stronger, love rules!

How was that?

Can't you just trust us?
No no no no!
It's definitely just about the viruses.

Nobody has the intention to build a wall.
Regarding the power of the media, mentioned in the song, one could ask if there is an analogue in Europe to this image from
The American Empire and its Media

cfr-media-network-hdv-spr.png

Reality is worst than fiction. Why not pilots? And (now I am a conspirationist) for the PTB in one shot around 300 people can be eliminated if the airplane is in the middle of the ocean. If the airplane falls on a city, better.

They can easily conceal a body and take it out during the night.
Yeah but when there is a setup I can understand, much hard to conceal when something happen by accident. But, yes, there is the damage control procedure. You erase the line of the report. If something like that happened, I'm still astounded by the level of control and anticipation (to put the control in place) they have.

In Denmark one result of removing many restrictions, is that the discussion is largely gone from the headlines, though some still surrounds whether the government assumed to much power to force control. And now, some weeks after the restrictions were loosened, the local airlines follow:

A German music video against the COVID control, by four singers, Corona Bavaria.
"Niemand möchte eine Mauer bau'n" - Corona Bavaria (Offizielles Video) Geschichte wiederholt sich!
The text from https://coronabavaria.de,/ translates approximately like this:

Regarding the power of the media, mentioned in the song, one could ask if there is an analogue in Europe to this image from
The American Empire and its Media

View attachment 50440
Very nice song! It is a pleasure to see this type of songs, groups that are not afraid to say what it is really happening.

Covid is a blood disease

The Spartacus Letter made a surprising statement recently that Covid is not a lung disease, but a blood disease. This was an unexpected development and appeared to be news..
Now however, I'm listening to my media backlog, and in the video titled:
URGENT UPDATE: Dr. Sherri Tenpenny & Steve Quayle on The Hagmann Report | FULL SHOW | 7/1/2021

Dr. Sherri Tenpenny lists the main points of her online Zoom training and seminar, for which people can buy tickets and participate. She simply lists one point: "Why is Covid a blood disease."

So this fact was known way before the Spartacus Letter. Another clue is that Dr. Sherri Tenpenny and her team are deeply religious and the Spartacus letter specifically gives this message to government psychopaths:
To those who may be reading this warning and have full knowledge and understanding of what they are doing and how it will unjustly harm millions of innocent people, we have a few more words.

Damn you to hell. You will not destroy America and the Free World, and you will not have your New World Order. We will make certain of that.
This might be a clue, as to who - which group - was the writer of the Spartacus Letter, I think.

Let’s be careful about quoting specious claims because in the end those “false claims” end up making us look like the conspiracy nuts they want us to be.
  • Nowadays freshly jabbed - receiving their Vaxx passport - are officially declared as unvaccinated until two weeks pass. Making possible the blatant lie / false claim by the government: "This is the pandemic of the unvaccinated."
  • Any death - even motorcycle deaths and gunshot wounds - was officially counted as Covid deaths to create fear-inducing statistics driving people to take the jab.
  • Famous political leaders are taking a fake vaccine on TV nowadays - Biden took "it" in the White House, which event on another photo clearly showed it was a stage set in some film studio.
  • Politically immune media personalities are constantly stating the jabs are perfectly safe and highly efficient, when in reality the jabs are killing people and have negative efficiency = causing sickness by ruining the immune system.
  • Health facilities to isolate the unvaccinated are built, which increasingly look like concentration camps.
  • Goverment is lying about "For Our Health" with the mandates, when they clearly mean: Totalitarian Control
  • We must lockdown to "Flatten The Curve".. was one of the first of the many
False claims, which the highest official authority, the government is continually making.

Just recently the official records of the - "unhackable" and democratically rock-solid - USA election results were completely falsified on the order of highest ranking people in government and in the Establishment and a completely fake, unelected, administration was artificially inserted into power, which is ruining the USA now.

I think, not registering pilot deaths in the regular obligatory database (which probably worked pre-plandemic), is a very little mischief, that this new administration is perfectly able to make.

Last edited:
I believe it was determined within the many years of research and exposure of the 911 false flag, that airplanes can be remote controlled/landed without any pilot at the controls. I do not mean just the "planes" that hit the towers/Pentagon, but all commercial airplanes. This fact was touched upon in the transcripts as related to a German plane that crashed - that it was done purposely and not by pilot error.

Session Date: April 4th 2015
Q: (L) Alright, I guess ya'll want to ask your questions about your airplane.

(Perceval) So, what caused the crash of the Germanwings flight into the mountain?

A: Autopilot system.

Q: (Perceval) The autopilot system caused it. Well, yeah! We know that. Was the autopilot system hijacked remotely?

A: Yes

Q: (Perceval) Uh, by who?

A: Guess!

Q: (Perceval) Mossad.

Q: (Perceval) Was the purpose to...

A: A warning! Imagine all the "authorities" in various governments being made acutely aware that planes that they travel on themselves can be so easily manipulated?!

Q: (Galatea) So they can control any plane they want at any time.

(Perceval) So that suggests that this remote hijacking isn't limited to Boeing's uninterruptible autopilot system being installed, because that could be taken out. "Authorities" could have that removed...

A: It needs the system!

Q: (L) So then basically, what they're probably doing is they're buying time while they get them removed from the planes they travel on themselves?

Q: (Perceval) It was just a general warning, specifically to the German, French, and Spanish governments involved?

Q: (Perceval) To... In terms of the geopolitical thing, like Russia or not Russia type of thing?

A: See what we can do!

Q: (L) Is any of this being transmitted to any of these authorities directly?

A: No! But they know.

Q: (Perceval) So, obviously all of the stuff about the pilot, suicide pilot, and kicking down the door, and the locking of the door was all bogus...

Q: (PoB) What about the eyewitness accounts that they heard an explosion and saw smoke?

(Perceval) Probably to muddy the water.

(L) What was the smoke and the boom?

A: Diversion.

Q: (L) Who created the diversion?

A: Jets in area. It was realized that something along this line was happening because a "warning" had been given in advance. They just did not know where and when.

Q: (Pierre) So they said, "We're gonna bring down a plane?"

(L) Is that what was said?

A: Close.

Q: (L) And of course, since it was an Airbus, then it would affect France, and it was a German flight, so it affects Germany. So it was damaging to both France and Germany.

(Chu) Today there was a report of another plane having to land in an emergency. It was going to Italy. And there was another one a couple of days ago. Are these the same types of warnings?

A: The same source is certainly toying with the "PTB" and enjoying their power and the resulting turmoil.
So it begs the question as to if it really matters if pilots/co-pilots either drop dead or become incapacitated during flight. Now if it's decided it's a good thing for the plane to crash - and crash into a heavily populated area - then I suppose that may happen. The idea is to create as much chaos as possible after all and this may prove to be just another feature of the global psyop.

How to Steal an Airplane: From 9/11 to MH370

When it comes to the remote control of civilian aircraft, President Bush stated in late September 2001 that he would devote federal funds to developing new technologies for combating the threat of hijacking...including remote control technology.

But even at that time, remote control technology had been successfully demonstrated for commercial jetliners for nearly two decades. This is actual footage of a joint NASA / FAA experiment conducted in 1984 at Edwards Air Force Base in which a Boeing 720 was remote controlled through multiple takeoffs and landings before being crashed in a “controlled impact demonstration.”
In August of 2001, this technology was further demonstrated by Raytheon, which successfully took off and landed a Boeing 727 six times at Holloman AFB in New Mexico without a pilot on board.

Another curious connection presents itself in Dov Zakheim, the comptroller of the Bush Pentagon and, until taking over his Pentagon role in 2001, CEO of SPC International, a subsidiary of Sytstem Planning Corporation, which provides a so-called “Flight Termination System” for the US military that the company boasts provides “a fully redundant turnkey range safety and test system for remote control and flight termination of airborne test vehicles.”
As 9/11 researcher Aidan Monaghan told The Corbett Report in 2011, the remote control hypothesis also makes sense of various anomalies in the flight path of United 175 that hit World Trade Center 2.

As incredible as such a narrative is to the general public, that incredibility stems largely from the media's steadfast refusal to report on the proven technologies to accomplish such a cyber hijacking that have been available for well over a decade.
14:46 James Corbett vid at link.

Hi,
Interesting. I wonder about it, though. There's nothing in the image you posted to suggest that Ivermectin is effective against the jab. It is effective against the virus. But the jab and the virus are different creatures.

The article states it inhibits/blocks viral replication. If i did understood it correctly mRNA works similiar to how a "virus works". The mRNA technique mimics the process of how a virus manipulates a cell to produce viruses? Hence i think it inhibits most forms of DNA changing attacks on a cell? I suggest this article for more information. Ivermectin: a systematic review from antiviral effects to COVID-19 complementary regimen, citation:

"As mentioned earlier, a study of Wagstaff et al. [21] showed that ivermectin was able to specifically inhibit the nuclear transfer pathway through IMP α/β [36]. Based on this mechanism, Bennet et al. investigated the effect of ivermectin on BKPyV, a non-enveloped small double-stranded DNA virus and a member of the Polyomaviridae family, in infected renal proximal tubule epithelial cells. A qualitative study using the reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction method after treating infected cells with 10 µM ivermectin, showed a decrease in the levels of the early protein large T Antigen mRNA, indicating a decrease in viral gene expression due to inhibition of nucleus entry. This inhibitory effect of ivermectin indicates that polyomavirus has access to the nucleus through active nuclear pore complex transfer"

Sounds to me like it can block DNA changes via (m)RNA.Any experts around? Anyone knows one? It would also explain why the PTBs seem to shitting their pants everytime someone promotes Ivermecting as Anti-Covid Drug.

This still leaves us with the GO/Nanotech in our body though. I did see one analysis which showed that GO/Nanostructures cant grow in vitro in an ivermecton solution but the source is not verifyable.
In the future, it would be great if you can post the link to the article, and not just an image of its title page.

I normally link to the sources but sure....

So, lacking any biology training at all, what I understand from this is that Sars-cov-2 contains splices of HIV,

Yes, there is a lot of information out there pointing to a relation between HIV and Covid-19. With both being artificial and Covid containing splices/part of the HIV Virus.

and Ivermectin was "originally identified as an inhibitor" for the way HIV is imported into our cells. Thus making it quite the proper medicine for covid.

Thats what i ment.

But, it remains to be seen if it is effective for the mRNA shot.

True, but in case i cant get around the "nano-cthulhu shot" anymore i will bring up my ivermectin levels in hope it will help inhibiting the nRNA from working.

Was the jab also designed with HIV splices?

Looks like, yes.

I've heard of 4 types of PEG, seen squid-type creates, jagged metal shards and long filaments, heard about self-replicating DARPA hydrogel, parasites, and numerous other horrors.

I guess all who research the topic have and yes, it leaves us with the question how to defend against unknown ingredients and probably also unknown tech. In addition it seems the contents of the "shot" vary even within one brand like Pfizer or Astrazena. Roughly 30% of the vaccines seem to be placebos/saline. But then its known that the saline also can contain GO.

If you want to destroy Nano-Tech in your body an EMP should. I already did read up on how to make your own EMP gun :)

Does anyone have any clear and verified information about the contents or structure of the Pfizer jab?

Thats the biggest question ATM and the contents most probably vary and might be adapted in reaction to the results and the DNA samples they are currently amassing.

Or, also important, Ivermectin's effectiveness against the jab and its effects?

I can surmise that when the mRNA enters the cell, it may attempt to use the same doorway as the virus - the door that Ivermectin closes. But that's just speculation.

Correct

I posted the link because I read in the article: "Without revealing the identities of the whistleblowers, Ruby affirmed she had “vetted” the sources and confirmed their claims. She said her three sources are a Delta Airlines pilot, a Delta Airlines flight attendant who witnessed the event, and a relative of a Delta Airlines employee".

Ruby is Dr. Jane Ruby

They presented zero proof for their claims? I go with CluelessIn3D

Today's laugh injection:

Trump impersonator Shawn Farash…

Trump superfan ‘Brick Suit’ paged ‘Empty Shelves Joe’ at the San Diego airport today.
biden-empty-shelves.jpg

😆

Germany: in the state of Hesse the authorities now allow all food stores (including supermarkets) to ban un-vaccinated people. I guess a number of food stores will not apply this ban. Time will tell.

German State Allows Food Stores To BAN The Unvaccinated​

Get a jab or… starve to death?

Published on 15 October, 2021
Steve Watson

GettyImages-1230811428.jpg

The German newspaper BILD reports that the state of Hesse has passed a motion that will allow food stores to decide whether they want to BAN unvaccinated people from entering.

Translated, the report reads:

The pressure on the unvaccinated grows and grows!
In Hesse, all retailers, including the supermarket, can now decide for themselves whether they want to implement the 3G rule (vaccinated, tested, recovered) or the 2G rule – so far there have been no access restrictions in supermarkets to give everyone the option of basic services grant.
The Hessian State Chancellery confirms to BILD that the “2G option model” also applies to the food retail sector.

An English language report on the development notes “2G regulations refer to public places where only vaccinated persons are given the option to enter.
The so called 3G rules still require anyone wanting to enter a building to prove they have tested negative, but the 2G rules remove that option altogether.
The German government had excluded supermarkets and stores selling essential items from most restrictions, but Hessen’s government has now put this decision into the hands of the stores.
The federal state is home to more than six million people and includes the major city of Frankfurt.

The move means that a total of eight federal states in Germany now allow businesses and event organizers to institute the so-called 2G option.

What is the goal of this move? To literally starve to death people who refuse to take vaccines?

As expected, even those going for J&J thinking it's one shot will probably soon be mandated to get a 2nd shot!

Get your second J&J dose ASAP say health experts after FDA advisory committee recommended approval of booster: Protection fell from 88% to just 3% in six months, study finds​

Back
Top Bottom