Could Sirius be our sun's "twin"?

I just found a very interesting video on Youtube from the Thunderbolts folks...

One of their associates is proposing a new take on the Earth's axial precession and links it to our Sun and Sirius being in a perpetual dance as they traverse a Birkeland filament together with another third star about which they both appear to orbit.

The opening stages of the video highlight a problem with the conventional interpretation of precession that has bugged me for 30 years: A gyroscope will only precess if subjected to an external force trying to re-orient its rotating axis along another axis.

Other than the solar magnetic moment, I am not aware of any other force that would act in this way on the Earth - so why does it precess?

The answer proposed in the video is that it doesn't, and what we are actually measuring is the sun's orbital path as it, along with Sirius, "orbits" this other star...

I am not a cosmologist, and am not able to validate/refute the proposals made in this video. Does anybody more able have any ideas?

I saw it too. It is from the same channel where he (Gareth) comments in another video about the bessel function in a birkeland stream, and that I had associated in the other topic of the geometry of the 4th density.

This is the complete video that explains the movement:

Now and here something I have noticed, curiously a pattern. The first thing is that when you take the parsec distances from Arcturus these are between 11 and 13 parsec. Only by a difference of 1 or 2 parsec in some stars but approximately the same distance. (Attention to number 11!)

motion stars.jpg

I have the idea that the pattern that emerges from the current in the form of an electromagnetic wave reaches our planet and that frequency is the determinant for the geometric pattern that we observe in fibonacci, phi, golden ratio.

Perhaps changes in the force, charge, etc. of the current can alter the course and motion/pattern of the star cluster and from there downwards cause all sorts of changes in the geometric patterns.

Another interesting thing is Arcturus (I know I'm throwing a lot of things around at the same time, but when the subject comes up I start connecting the dots and if I don't do it, it becomes nothing).

Filled with Divine Will, Arcturus, as the bridge between the seven main stars of the Great Bear and Virgo the Virgin, stimulates great evolutionary changes to all in its influence. Close by Virgo is then the Holy Grail that receives the Will of God.[...] The origin of the name Boötes is not certain ~ the Greeks knew this constellation as Arctophylax or Bear Watcher, Bear Keeper or Guard. It probably comes from a Greek word meaning "noisy" or "clamorous," referring to the herdsman’s shouts to his animals: the Hunter in pursuit of the Bear. Another explanation is that the name comes from ancient Greece and means "ox driver," from the fact that Ursa Major was sometimes visualized as a cart pulled by oxen, "The Wagoneer or Driver of the Wain ~ Boötes with the Wain the North unfolds."

According to a story that goes back to Eratosthenes, the constellation represents Arcas, son of the god Zeus and Callisto, daughter of King Lycaon of Arcadia. One day Zeus came to dine with his father-in-law Lycaon, an unusual thing for a god to do. To test whether his guest really was the great Zeus, Lycaon cut up Arcas and served him as part of a mixed grill. Zeus easily reconized the flesh of his son. In a burning rage he tipped over the table, scattering the feast and killing the sons of Lycaon with a thunderbolt, as he turned Lycaon into a wolf. Then Zeus collected the parts of Arcas, made them whole again and gave his son to Maia the Pleiad to bring up.

Mythology from Star Tales
by Ian Ridpath, Universe Books, New York, 1988.

If we connect the actual study of the movement represented in the video, and the mythological history we see that it makes sense. Apparently, in the past, there was already knowledge of the stellar movement Sun/Sirius►Arcturus►Pleiades.

Some references to Sirius and the issue of its connection or not to a companion star to Sol from some of the sessions that touch on the subject.

Session 9 October 1994
Forum discussion

Q: (L) I am going to give a list of planets written about in the Sumerian texts which Dr. Sitchen has interpreted. I would like for you to give me the true translation of these names. What was meant by {the Sumerian word}:

{In the following, the words to the left are what I called out and the words to the right of the colon are the C's responses.}

Mummu: Comet cluster.
Lahamu: Venus
Lahmu: Earth
The Hammered Bracelet: Comet trail of Venus and cluster.
Anshar: Jupiter.
Anu: Moon.
Ea: Sun.
Gaga: Saturn.
Marduk: Mars.
Tiamat: Sirius.

Session 24 September 1995
Forum discussion

Q: (L) What did I miss? Why do some Native Americans believe they come from the Pleiades?

A: Where are the Pleiades?

Q: (L)Well, near Orion. (RC) Oh, okay. So, they are considering the Pleiades part of Orion. What about Sirius?

A: Sirius is confused as a locator because it appears in similar location in the sky in the northern hemisphere. The American Indians were confused in the translation because of similar seeming location due to vantage point.

Q: (L) Okay. (RC) Well, but Sirius is clearly Sirius! It's the brightest star in the sky... it's in all the legends! (L) Well, it could be that it is not just misinterpretation, but deliberate disinformation? (RC) How could it be translated wrong? This is not clear! The star charts are very specific!

A: How have YOU translated YOUR legends wrong?

Session 12 December 2010
Forum discussion

Q: (L) OK, He points out some interesting effects in here. First of all, he mentioned recording the speed of the Earth’s rotation. They had a fixed telescope with crosshairs and they had a clock that was connected to some kind of super time clock that was extreme accurate, and they were recording exactly how long it took the Earth to rotate in respect of Sirius, Sirius being a fixed point. These researchers discovered that during the period of time, when Sirius B (Sirius’s companion, which is a dwarf), eclipsed Sirius A; it actually slowed the rotation of the Earth. Now, this is what their measurements showed. Something like 50 arc seconds. The slowing began a week before the eclipse, then after the eclipse the Earth actually sped up. By 50 arc seconds. So, there are two weeks of effects on the rotation of the Earth, caused by the eclipsing of Sirius A caused by its companion Sirius B as I remember, though I may have missed the exact time period. Now, the conclusion that he drew from this is that we are affected by being gravitationally connected to Sirius somehow. Anyhow, the conclusion that he draws is…- and he also points out that it seems that Sirius is heading in our direction; we are getting closer to Sirius - so, he theorizes that Sirius is our companion star. Is he correct about that?

A: Not Sol’s companion; but look in that direction for clues to your own little brother.

Session 4 March 2012
Forum discussion

(L) So the other thing that occurred to me as I was thinking about this is the approach of a companion to our own sun. I tried to find some information on what are the distances between binary pairs. Well, what are the distances between binary pairs when they arc? Watching this “Symbols of an Alien Sky” video about Mars and the electrical arcing that obviously took place there, we know that it probably happened between Mars and Venus when Venus entered the solar system as a highly charged cometary body as theorized by Velikovsky, or the giant comet theorized by Clube and Napier. I don't think that it had anything to do with Saturn {or other planets} being really close as Talbott wants to think because we're talking about some gravitational influences that would have torn smaller planets to pieces.

So then I started thinking that okay, if there's an electrical arc between binary stars, it's a flash, an electrical flash... But we know that electricity can also flow through the air without being such a momentous event as a flash, or a lightning discharge. There can be slow, ongoing discharges, or there can be increasing discharges. And what if that is what's happening to our solar system right now? This companion star is supposedly approaching, and it is increasing this flow. And the C's said that yes, it grounds the flow and gets the engine running. But I don't understand, and what I can't fix into the idea, is why would it slow the planets down? Is it because it increases gravity? I don't understand. If you run electricity through a coil, you create a powerful electromagnet. Well, that's a stationary coil. And maybe that's kind of what we're dealing with here. You've got a stationary coil...

(Perceval) Well what causes a planet to spin in the first place?

(Ark) Nothing is causing it.

(L) Why would a current flow...

(Ark) Once it starts spinning, it spins.

(L) It spins because I mean look at Venus. It spins once every 243 days.

(Ark) So question is why it starts spinning?

(Perceval) What would slow something down?

(L) Why would electricity, or a current grounding through a spinning magnet, slow things down?

(Ark) How much is it slowing down?

(L) Venus slowed down. It was significant. They were shocked because it was so off.

(Andromeda) Wasn't there something about Sirius?

(L) Yeah, like some people were doing observations and their instruments were trained on Sirius, and every time its companion moved in front of it and between Sirius and earth, the earth's rotation slowed down, and when the companion had passed, earth sped up again. So then when the companion star of our sun lines up, it would have a greater effect {one would think}.

(Belibaste) Maybe, a rotating body is negatively charged, and the space around it is positively charged. It's like a motor, with a rotor and a stator. If the sun activity reduces the charge of the surrounding space, that is, the stator drops, then the rotor, i.e. the planet, turns slower. The companion star could have discharged the sun massively…

(L) Well, if electricity in the solar system is increasing {which we don’t know is the case, it could be decreasing as you say}, why is our magnetic field decreasing? We have these several problems all at the same time. The slowing rotation of the planets, the heating of the planets, we have the opening up of our planet making all kinds of weird things like sink-holes and trees falling down and weird sounds and earthquakes and volcanoes going off all over the place, mud erupting out in Indonesia or Malaysia or wherever the heck it is. All this stuff is going on, and we don't have a theory that deals with these phenomena!

(Perceval returning to the room) 6.5 minutes.

(L) Venus's day slowed down 6.5 minutes. That's a lot. [wind noise... ] So, anyway, my thought is what if our companion star, assuming we have one, approaches and there is an arc-like discharge? What if that's what happened to Mars? What if that happened at one time in the past to the planet that is now the asteroid belt?

(Belibaste) I guess it will depend on the location of the planets in relation to the two stars. If you're in between or not far from the arc, it will follow the path of least electrical resistance.

(L) If you're a person and you're standing there, and you've got the kite in the air and your feet on the ground, you're in the middle, lightning strikes, and it's frying time!

(Burma Jones) Which may explain Mars and the positive and negative effects noted in the “Alien Sky” video.[windy!]

(L) When you look at the laws that show how the planets are distributed and Venus happens to be where it is because it sort of kind of belongs there, and the asteroid belt is there because another planet that really ought to be bigger belonged there, and so there's some instability in the solar system... And all these processes take place over millions of years…

(Belibaste) And when you see how a comet which is not a huge astral body can lead to these discharges in the solar system and produce major climatic change on planets, a body like the companion to our sun... it can trigger massive discharges.

(Ark) But I want to point out that there is an evident contradiction between what electric universe people say about pulsars and what Cs said about pulsars. Cs evidently used the term "neutron stars" and electric universe people are laughing about neutron stars.

(L) But they said neutron "star"... So was it really a star is the question?

(Ark) No, the electric universe people are laughing at the concept of neutronium. (L) Yeah. So, in any event, are we moving... I guess my question is: Is my idea about this discharge between our sun and its companion going in the right direction?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) But it obviously needs more work.

Q: (Ark) Is it electric or something else?

A: Electric!

Q: (L) Is the sun, or the star, just like a large-scale manifestation of ball lightning?

A: Close.

Q: (L) But obviously, it has mass.

Q: (L) Okay, so something to work on. Well, ya know they're like light bulbs because when you're reading Victor Clube and he's talking about some of the observations of solar system formations that they've been able to do with the telescopes like Hubble, that when these nebular disks start forming and very young stars have double streamers that come out of them. They're like electric currents, like coming out of the north pole and a south pole. So, there's a lot of interesting stuff that's in there that kind of fits in, and I guess what we're looking at... Maybe we'll have a gradual charge, a slow charge, or a big flash. I dunno. (Ailen) But did they answer your question about the slowing down though? (L) What is the cause of this slowing down?

A: Slowing down was well enough explained by Pierrrr.

Q: (L) Do you mean Belibaste?

A: Yes

Q: (Ark) Perratt! (L) What's Perratt? (Ark) Perratt is this plasma guy. (L) Oh!

A: Both!

Q: (L) So they're talking about Belibaste and Perratt. Why is the electromagnetic field weakening?

A: Spinning is slowing!

Q: (L) So the electromagnetic field of the earth is a property of its spinning? And it's spinning is a property of... can be affected by electric stuff. (Belibaste) Yeah, like a motor, if it slows down, it generates less electromagnetic field. (Perceval) Getting ready for a flip.

Sirius is not our Sun’s twin star, because it’s bright star in the night sky, and I also have noticed that Michael B-C’s post confirmed that from session 12 December 2010.
From the Cs information, our Sun’s twin called the Brown Star or Dark Star.
And I think it would be very near future we and whole planet denizen might able to see it.

August 3, 1996

Q: (T) Which is that sol is one part of a twin system?

Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can't see it.

Q: (T) Would dark stars be part of this?

Q: (T) So there is dark matter and dark stars?

Q: (T) The dark matter they cannot see because it is dark.

A: Yes. How about "Brown stars?"

Q: (T) Okay, Brown stars I have heard of. There is yellow, red, blue, green... Okay, our star burns as a yellow star because of the matter it is composed of - hydrogen, etc.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Other stars burn different colors in the visible spectrum because of the make-up of the star...

A: Yes, but not "brown" ones.

Q: (L) Okay, it has burned so long it is about to run out of gas?

A: How easy is it to see brown against a black background?

Q: (T) Not easy at all! That is why they can't see the dark matter...

A: That is why scientists dubbed it "brown."

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?

A: Dark star.

Q: (L) It is a dark star... okay...

A: If it is there.

Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...

A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go

Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?

A: Yes they have.

Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...

A: And what would happen if you did?

Q: (L) Well...

A: And it, like, comes and goes?

Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?

A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."
Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close
A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Are they being "kicked" and then they get on the wave that is already on the move?

A: Yes. This time. You have had the comet cluster before in antiquity, but the wave was last here aeons ago.

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.

Q: (L) Okay, now... (T) Well, the wave is a form of energy. (L) Yes, they once told us that it was "hyper-kinetic sensate."

A: Realm border, this is your quantum factor, Laura, so plug it into "Noah" accordingly, and check out the results

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cyclealtogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

A: Yes

July 4, 1998

Q: (A) First there was the story of the sun's companion brown star which is apparently approaching the solar system, and I would like to know, if possible, details of its orbit; that is, how far it is, what is its speed, and when it will be first seen. Can we know it? Orbit: how close will it come?

A: Flat elliptical.

Q: (A) But how close will it come?

A: Distance depends upon other factors, such as intersecting orbit of locator of witness.

Q: (L) What is the closest it could come to earth... (A) Solar system... (A) I understand that this brown star will enter the Oort cloud...

A: Passes through Oort cloud on orbital journey. Already has done this on its way "in."

Q: (A) You mean it has already entered the Oort cloud?

A: Has passed through.

A: Solar system, in concert with "mother star," is revolving around companion star, a "brown" star.

Q: (A) So, that means that the mass of the companion star is much...

A: Less, much less. Distance of closest passage roughly corresponds to the distance of the orbit of Pluto from Sun.

Q: (A) Okay. Now, this closest pass, is this something that is going to happen?

Q: (A) And it is going to happen within the next 6 to 18 years?

A: 0 to 14.

Q: (A) Okay, that's it. I have some idea about this. Now, I understand that, either by chance or by accident, two things are going to happen at essentially the same time. That is the passing of this brown star, and this comet cluster. These are two different things?

A: Yes. Different, but related.

Q: (L) Is there a comet cluster that was knocked into some kind of orbit of its own, that continues to orbit...

Q: (L) And in addition to that comet cluster, there are also additional comets that are going to get whacked into the solar system by the passing of this brown star?

Q: (A) I understand that the main disaster is going to come from this comet cluster...

A: Disasters involve cycles in the human experiential cycle which corresponds to the passage of comet cluster.

Q: (A) I understand that this comet cluster is cyclic and comes every 3600 years. I want to know something about the shape of this comet cluster. I can hardly imagine...

A: Shape is variable. Effect depends on closeness of passage.

Q: (L) So, it could be spread out... (A) We were asking at some point where it will be coming from. The answer was that we were supposed to look at a spirograph.

Q: (A) Now, spirograph suggests that these comets will not come from one direction, but from many directions at once. Is this correct?

A: Very good!!!

Q: (A) Okay, they will come from many directions...

A: But, initial visibility presents as single, solid body.

Q: (A) Do we know what is the distance to this body at present?

A: Suggest you keep your eyes open!

Q: (A) I am keeping my eyes open.

A: Did you catch the significance of the answer regarding time table of cluster and brown star? Human cycle mirrors cycle of catastrophe. Earth benefits in form of periodic cleansing. Time to start paying attention to the signs. They are escalating. They can even be "felt" by you and others, if you pay attention.

Q: (L) We have certainly been paying attention to the signs!

A: How so?

Q: (L) Well, the weather is completely bizarre. The fires, the heat...

Q: (L) I notice that the tides are awfully high all the time with no ostensible explanation...

A: And low, too.

Q: (A) So, we have these two physical disasters or events, the coming brown star and the comet cluster, but we have been told that this time it is going to be different because this time it is accompanied by a plane convergence.

A: Yes. Magnetic field alteration.

Q: (A) This plane convergence, or this magnetic field alteration, it's supposed to be related to realms crossing or passing. A realm border.

A: Realm. What is root of "realm?"

Q: (L) Reality

Sirius is not our Sun’s twin star, because it’s bright star in the night sky, and I also have noticed that Michael B-C’s post confirmed that from session 12 December 2010.
From the Cs information, our Sun’s twin called the Brown Star or Dark Star.
And I think it would be very near future we and whole planet denizen might able to see it.
Absolutely - which is why I quoted “twin”... (I knew it wasn’t 100% accurate, but I was not capable of correctly expressing what was going through my mind...)

What was significant (and mind-blowing) to me was that it is stated in the referenced videos that, unlike all the other stars and constellations, Sirius has always been independent of the 26,000 year precession cycle, and in the videos, they propose that Sirius is our sun’s “partner” engaged in a “dance”, with our sun, around Arcturus as part of a Birkeland filament...

(Our solar system, as a binary star system, with a brown dwarf, is definitely a separate concept...)

I suppose I should have used the term “dance-partner” or “spouse” - but I couldn’t think of it when I posted the message. I was actually stunned at the implication that Sirius might not be subject to the precession cycle, and was a bit too excited to share something that might be quite profound.

Apologies if I caused noise.

I suppose I should have used the term “dance-partner” or “spouse” - but I couldn’t think of it when I posted the message. I was actually stunned at the implication that Sirius might not be subject to the precession cycle, and was a bit too excited to share something that might be quite profound.

Hi woneill,

Have also long pondered the implication (regarding 'modern' Sirius anyway) - 'Sister' versus 'spouse' perhaps a point of difference?

Have touched on the subject elsewhere but just discovered that the links don't seem to work anymore...

You may find this an interesting starting point anyway.

🍻

Just wanted to chime in here shortly and thank @woneill1701 for bringing this up. I hadn't yet time to watch the whole thing. One thing I can say though is that the ideas presented there certainly sound pretty new, refreshing and interesting although I can't really judge the legitimacy of the content since I'm lacking the expertise. It is quite complex. What I can say is that there are things in there that I've never heard before (and wasn't aware of) that sound quite interesting for further critical investigation. Even if the proposed idea might not match reality at the end, he brings up a number of interesting things that might lead to fruitful directions, or not.

Back
Top Bottom