Covid 19 vaccines and children

Just wanted to post here a little discussion regarding this article : Covid-19 vaccines not recommended for healthy children aged 12 to 15 -- Sott.net

Don't really know if there's allowed to link and discuss articles here, but if it isn't, then I'm sure moderators will remove it.

I wanted to know what all of the parents are thinking about this? They say they "want to hit the ground running". My only association to that is that if somebody puts a hand on my child against my wishes, the only thing to hit the ground might just be that person when I get them into a reverse grip and body slam them into the floor. Or to be more precise, the children are where I draw the red line. If need comes, I will do anything I can to protect my children. What will you, as a parent do? Are you willing to resist those fascists? Are you willing to take life if need be, in defence of your family? Where is your red line? My take is, touch my children and all bets are off, I will get you however I can.

Yes I have a child too and my mama bear instincts certainly kick in when it comes to the health and safety of my boy. I did go through a stage when I was convinced I would do whatever it takes to keep my child out of harms way 'no matter what the cost' but I am learning to work through that and try and find the life lessons.

The way I see it, ultimately we have all chosen to be here at this time, even our children. It has been indicated many times by the C's and with the esoteric work we practice that life is all about lessons, specifically karmic understandings, seeing our programs and working through them.

I guess it may depend the age of your child(ren) but we have been teaching our son from around 4 years old the concepts of freewill, observation of his surroundings and observing the self, our body vs our soul and basic health protocols.

With the current climate around forced vaccinations I am looking to the C's for support and they have shared so many gold nuggets to help us along the way.

Q: (L) So in other words, we're supposed to be modulating our FRV - i.e. our receivership capability - by work on the self, and synchronizing with all of the members of the group in order to... what?

A: Anchor the frequency of the new reality.

Q: (L) So in other words, there are a number of possible new realities and it depends on either... Okay, is it that a group can anchor a frequency and thereby determine the template of the new reality for all?

A: Not exactly. Determines which branch you will move to.

Q: (L) So anchoring a frequency as a group in a sense is not exactly like creating the new reality... It's more like choosing. Is that it?

A: Yes yes yes

Q: (L) So it's all a question of choice. What reality do you want to experience? And therefore you modify your FRV or you get into association with others of the FRV you think is the right one or desirable or whatever. And then you all start vibrating together.
Personally when I start to feel fearful of what might happen if this all turns to poo I remind myself of why we are here, what our purpose is and why we all might have chosen to be a part of this most fascinating experience. We are more than our body and this forum has prepared us for what we are now experiencing.

Have you read and stocked up with the health protocol products? These are possible ways to mitigate the negative effects of the jab if needed and the diet and lifestyle that has been shared for the last few years may help too.

Whilst there are no guarantees what will come, it may be that the mass vax rollout will be interrupted by much more exciting events so IMO it may be worth deciding what hill you wanna die on - for me and for the sake of my child I won't go slaying dragons over a jab when this show may have just gotten started.

I hope it helps to know that there are many of us here with children and I feel you, I really do. Your kids need you to be level headed right now and being here on this forum really can get you through, help give you clarity and find ways to navigate the crazy. We will do what we can to keep out of the spotlight, stay low and avoid the maddness for as long as possible. But if our family as a unit is jeopardised then we will consider our options. For us fighting against the jab isn't the hill we want to die on.

Knowledge protects.

I’m finding this really hard. Both my wife and I haven’t had the jab but we disagree on how to handle this situation. My son is at the age where he does the opposite of what we say. I’ve been doing health protocol and have a pretty good diet but my wife doesn’t really bother ( other than a little vit c and d). Anytime we encourage our son to take vit c he never does it.
Most of our family think the jab is a gift from heaven and I m worried about the peer pressure at school and my son just wanting to fit in.
If they go ahead and jab the kids without parents permission , surely this has to be the line in the sand?

I'll try to keep this simple. The statistics are very clear.

This table from the CDC,

1630914736584.png

This from Sweden

1630914711298.png

This from a Stanford Study

1630914665908.png

The data is clear. So why would anyone vaxx their kids ? Answer: Because they are not informed (my kind explanation).

PS: The variants make no difference of how the numbers look. The "pushers" on TV just dramatize wording and numbers to give people the impression that variant DELTA, MU and ..... tra la la is "more dangerous". The virologists on the Internet who seem independent take the same stand, the variants make little difference to the survivability of a healthy individual.

I'll try to keep this simple. The statistics are very clear.

This table from the CDC,

View attachment 49157

This from Sweden

View attachment 49156

This from a Stanford Study

View attachment 49155

The data is clear. So why would anyone vaxx their kids ? Answer: Because they are not informed (my kind explanation).

PS: The variants make no difference of how the numbers look. The "pushers" on TV just dramatize wording and numbers to give people the impression that variant DELTA, MU and ..... tra la la is "more dangerous". The virologists on the Internet who seem independent take the same stand, the variants make little difference to the survivability of a healthy individual.
As I read the original post, the question that @GreyCat posed wasn't whether or not we agreed with the jab or how dangerous the virus is but rather what we will do. This is an important question for all of us and for anyone who has someone in their care so without sounding bossy could we maybe cut the stats and data and help @GreyCat find by answering the Q?
What will you, as a parent do? Are you willing to resist those fascists? Are you willing to take life if need be, in defence of your family? Where is your red line? My take is, touch my children and all bets are off, I will get you however I can.
Having clear data has nothing to do with how to handle mandates, how to resist or what strategies you have discussed with your family. Are you trying to help or are you fuelling the fire?

As I read the original post, the question that @GreyCat posed wasn't whether or not we agreed with the jab or how dangerous the virus is but rather what we will do. This is an important question for all of us and for anyone who has someone in their care so without sounding bossy could we maybe cut the stats and data and help @GreyCat find by answering the Q?

Having clear data has nothing to do with how to handle mandates, how to resist or what strategies you have discussed with your family. Are you trying to help or are you fuelling the fire?
Looks like I interpreted this text differently then you.

Covid-19 vaccines not recommended for healthy children aged 12 to 15 -- Sott.net

Don't really know if there's allowed to link and discuss articles here, but if it isn't, then I'm sure moderators will remove it.

I wanted to know what all of the parents are thinking about this?

My thinking : "I see no need to vaxx my kids. I will say NO."

Hope that clarifies where I'm coming from.

Are you trying to help or are you fuelling the fire?

What ????

Yes I have a child too and my mama bear instincts certainly kick in when it comes to the health and safety of my boy. I did go through a stage when I was convinced I would do whatever it takes to keep my child out of harms way 'no matter what the cost' but I am learning to work through that and try and find the life lessons.

The way I see it, ultimately we have all chosen to be here at this time, even our children. It has been indicated many times by the C's and with the esoteric work we practice that life is all about lessons, specifically karmic understandings, seeing our programs and working through them.

I guess it may depend the age of your child(ren) but we have been teaching our son from around 4 years old the concepts of freewill, observation of his surroundings and observing the self, our body vs our soul and basic health protocols.

With the current climate around forced vaccinations I am looking to the C's for support and they have shared so many gold nuggets to help us along the way.

Personally when I start to feel fearful of what might happen if this all turns to poo I remind myself of why we are here, what our purpose is and why we all might have chosen to be a part of this most fascinating experience. We are more than our body and this forum has prepared us for what we are now experiencing.

Have you read and stocked up with the health protocol products? These are possible ways to mitigate the negative effects of the jab if needed and the diet and lifestyle that has been shared for the last few years may help too.

Whilst there are no guarantees what will come, it may be that the mass vax rollout will be interrupted by much more exciting events so IMO it may be worth deciding what hill you wanna die on - for me and for the sake of my child I won't go slaying dragons over a jab when this show may have just gotten started.

I hope it helps to know that there are many of us here with children and I feel you, I really do. Your kids need you to be level headed right now and being here on this forum really can get you through, help give you clarity and find ways to navigate the crazy. We will do what we can to keep out of the spotlight, stay low and avoid the maddness for as long as possible. But if our family as a unit is jeopardised then we will consider our options. For us fighting against the jab isn't the hill we want to die on.

Knowledge protects.

Somehow it sounds to be like you are trying to evade, maybe that's a strong word, to avoid sounds better, yes, to avoid confrontation? I have a different view of everything. There is no need for something (aka protocols or similar), to negate the effects of the jab, because the jab is unnecessary and harmful in the first place. There is no sense whatsoever in taking it.

I have my beliefs, and I will defend them with my life. I will defend my children with my life. However, you seem to imply its a loosing battle. I, do not, think so. There are a lot of us locally who will do the same, and we as a group are organized, self sufficient to a high degree, and most of us are trained in weapons use and hand to hand combat. So I think we are more then a formidable opponent to the fascists. If I happen to fall, others will take my place. Those are people I have know half of my life or more. Also if someone of them happens to fall, we will protect their family. Unless they manage to take out a few thousands of us, I think they will try to bite more then they can chew. And don't get me wrong. I have no intention of dying. It might happen, but before it happens I'll do my damnest to ensure that those who attack us, either back off, or if they leave us no choice, then to make sure they wont move ever again. That is drastic, and I am not in favour of that option, but sometimes you got to do what you got to do in self defence, if they leave us no other option.

I’m finding this really hard. Both my wife and I haven’t had the jab but we disagree on how to handle this situation. My son is at the age where he does the opposite of what we say. I’ve been doing health protocol and have a pretty good diet but my wife doesn’t really bother ( other than a little vit c and d). Anytime we encourage our son to take vit c he never does it.
Most of our family think the jab is a gift from heaven and I m worried about the peer pressure at school and my son just wanting to fit in.
If they go ahead and jab the kids without parents permission , surely this has to be the line in the sand?
If they are stupid enough to do that, well, the end result wont be pretty. I do not forgive or forget when its about my children. That is a line set in stone for me.

I'm struggling to see your point here. Please elaborate, what fire can OP fuel, and how it can fuel the fire with stating an opinion? Sorry to say but I'm not following, please clarify.

My children, just going to secondary school, have the same mindset as i have. Mother sort of, too. If mandatory, they would end school.
If overpowered, same approach as with rape would apply, all out.

What they're doing to the children is beyond despicable:
So this explains a lot: Vaccine disaster ahead
And seems you can reset the immune system with chlorine-dioxide: TicketToFreedom.com – FREEDOM From Covid
At least, that's my theory for now...
"

Over 5,000 physicians in 25 nations use chlorine dioxide (CDS) to save lives.

Biophysicist Andreas Kalcker has developed a 100% effective cure for COVID-19 and all its variations.

He has been researching a substance called chlorine dioxide for over 13 years. NASA labeled this substance ‘The Universal Antidote’ in 1987. His treatment was first used for COVID-19 by the military, police and politicians in Bolivia, who all recovered in four days. A law was then passed making it a nationwide treatment. As a result, the rate of 100 deaths a day went down to virtually zero. A clinical trial then confirmed the efficacy of this treatment against COVID-19.​

Andreas Kalcker then encountered something astonishing: the moment it became known that his treatment was curing people from Covid, he was massively censored. All his social media pages were take down, his scientific account on ResearchGate.net was deleted, his book was removed from Amazon, and he has been slandered all over the internet.​

It’s obvious that this cure for Covid must be hidden at all costs.​

"
"
Your antibody's are still there, but the specific ones from the vaccine dominate and 'push' out the way your now diminished natural all-variant antibodies like a big bully and allow the not-X covid to pass from the enemy team and to score the Goal, because they're more aggressive."

Attachments

• Antibody specific Dominate.jpg
    Antibody specific Dominate.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 2
We have a thread here on the forum about chlorine dioxide, maybe you should read it if you haven't alread.

Dr Shannon Kroner Shares How We Can Teach Kids About Vaccines and Medical Freedom

Dr Shannon Kroner has been working with special needs families since 2001 and wrote her doctoral dissertation on ways in which parents make decisions regarding vaccinating their children. She’s recently published a children’s book called I’m Unvaccinated and That’s OK!

Dr Kroner joins this episode of The Jeff Dornik Show to share the message of her new book, as well as her expertise in working with families concerned with vaccinations of all kinds. She’s now the Executive Director of Freedom of Religion - United Solutions, which focuses on protecting the religious freedom of vaccine choice.

Shot Dead The Movie​

Story at a glance:
  • “Shot Dead The Movie,” tells the heartbreaking stories of children who died after receiving COVID-19 shots
  • Trista was a healthy 18-year-old getting ready for college when she got a COVID-19 shot; her health began to decline shortly after, and she died three months later
  • In another case, 16-year-old Ernesto Junior died five days after receiving Pfizer’s COVID-19 shot; he had gone to play basketball with a friend and collapsed while running across a parking lot
  • Baby Naomi died 11 hours after birth; her mother, Tory, received a COVID-19 shot during her first trimester of pregnancy in order to keep her job at a nursing home
  • Myocarditis, or inflammation of the heart, is a documented risk to children following COVID-19 shots; increases in miscarriages and stillbirths are also reported

Attachments

• shot-dead-the-movie-pdf.pdf
    140.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom