Creating a firewall?

iscreamsandwish

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Here's my story, an ex-coworker of mine is psychic. We used to be close friends but he turned out to be a sociopath. Long story short, I had to quit my job and cut all ties with him. He likes to meddles in people's private business trough his "gifts"
Everything was good for a while until I found out that he now lives in the same neighborhood I do. Sometimes I see him driving around and sometimes he drives tru the street I live on....Tonight I was laying in bed doing grocery shopping on my phone. Then I felt this presence and a few seconds later a car passed by (I just heard the tire and wind noise). I'm pretty sure it was him. Then like a minute later, this image of him mocking me came in to my head.
Some may think it's my imagination, however I'm sensitive to energies and it's different than just imagining things.

I remember the C's said they had a firewall, in place in case someone wanted to do something foolish.

My question is, how does one go about creating a firewall or some sort of protection for situations like mine?

What is advisable here?

Supposing what you are saying is true, and by your own admission, you are relying on your emotions over facts.. In my younger years, I would have written a letter, salted it, burnt it under a full moon.. As I age, I would sit on my front porch having a smoke, watching him drive by.

But as my Ex had mental health issues, and used to tell stories like yours, I am less inclined to believe anything without facts.

Buy a security system, point a camera to the street, see if you are right first.

I agree with what @Inquorate mentioned. It looks to me You may be giving more importance to his "psychic abilities". you seems to be reacting to his presence. Human mind has lot of capabilities whether it is used to block others or in creating scenario's of doom by our emotions for our selves.
I remember the C's said they had a firewall, in place in case someone wanted to do something foolish.
I think they mean metaphorically. But they did say "Mental Blocking" can be helpful against the attacks( mental) from 4D STS. Probably you may want to search the forum, if that person is really psychic and wants to attack you.

One thing you may want to think about is his motive and what does he gain by attacking you.

As you have already been told, use the mental block. However, also investigate the use of salt. There is no ritual or anything like it. Salt is basically a crystal and you can use it as a barrier to contain or dissipate energies. Use the search function of the forum for the topic of salt or crystals.

My situation is a bit unique I guess. How does one deal with a psychic stalker?
I've been dealing with this character for 10+ years and he's like a stain that doesn't go away. I'm 50% of the problem, I know... anyways I'm going to look into mental blocking and salting. Thanks everyone for their support.

@Fallen_735 I forgot to mention the FRV. It is very important.

FOTCM - Casswiki p. 487:

In the Cassiopaea material, FRV is a property of a person that has to do with the person’s alignment or intrinsic nature. FRV can tend towards service to others or service to self.

FRV is itself not immutable. The FRV of a person may change as a result of influences. If a person is in proximity to another who has a different FRV, there can occur forced resonance where the two start resonating at the same frequency. Still, one has a constitutional predisposition to resonate at some frequencies more than at others.

FRV is not directly coupled to knowledge or intellectual capacity. Still, knowledge and intellectual capacity facilitate work on one’s FRV. They allow one to discern between STS and STO and to make corresponding choices, thus heading towards one or the other end. FRV is essentially an indication of an emotional path.

To be better understood, don't get sucked into the FRV of this psychic stalker. Otherwise you will be under his sphere of influence.

Summarizing:

1) Learn mental blocking. (this also involves learning to anticipate an attack, and know the modes of attack a.k.a know your enemy).

2) Salt / Crystals.

3) FRV.

I believe there is some misapprehension here in regards to the idea of a "firewall"? So far as I recall that just had to do with the crystal project and if someone "nefarious" could get ahold of one. So, that is to say nothing of if some rogue psychic goes around projecting unscrupulous things to others... I would say that probably ignoring or deflecting such efforts is the best response here.

Q: (L) Well, somebody brought up the possibility that if I were to charge these crystals, and then some nefarious person got ahold of one, they could then send something back at me.

A: Not the way it works. The linkage is to 6th density thanks to your "installation of the software", but the mainframe is us in the future.

Q: (L) So in other words, I'm not putting myself into these crystals or creating a link between others and me, I'm putting some kind of frequency into them that links them to you/us in the future and then peeps are connected to you and through you to each other, possibly including me?

(Andromeda,) You're like the channel for the frequency.

(L) I'm channeling the frequency to the crystals, but I'm not connecting my personal energies to them?

A: Exactly. It would be "interesting" for some "nefarious" person to attempt such activity. We have a "firewall".

Q: (L) Somehow I get the feeling that when you say, "firewall", you mean that a little bit more than just symbolically...

A: Indeed.

Hi, @Fallen_735
an ex-coworker of mine is psychic
is this a self-proclaimed "title" or did you draw this conclusion?

Then I felt this presence and a few seconds later a car passed by (I just heard the tire and wind noise). I'm pretty sure it was him
unfortunately the assumptions are somewhat intangible.

Some may think it's my imagination, however I'm sensitive to energies and it's different than just imagining things
many times it can be imagination ... I would say that more than we think. that can bring thoughts in loops and naturally in any justification and "symbolisms" to confirm what we believe in our mind.

My question is, how does one go about creating a firewall or some sort of protection for situations like mine?

What is advisable here?
I don't want to be simplistic, but this question can be answered with one word: -------- KNOWLEDGE --------
If you have the knowledge of how your mind works, your thoughts and you observe them from an external point of view, this means analyzing yourself with the tools that are in the forum, you will be able to draw more objective conclusions.
I do not mean that you are imagining everything and it is all a story in your head, but if you can rule out that possibility you will have a clearer idea of what could be happening.

I'm just going to write my experiences here. If people think I have mental health issues or an active imagination, that's their opinion.

Thanks @Lathyrus and @Bluegazer for you're advice.

Update: So there's something definitely going on here. I had another "attack" happen. This time it was different. Weird things is that they only happen on Saturdays around 11-11:15pm....I was waiting, ready to try mental blocking. However nothing happened this time. So I was instantly suspicious. Then at 11:20 ish (a few minutes later than usual) my attention went to the hallway leading to my bedroom. I saw a faint holographic projection of a person it look a lot like "my friend". I was looking at him dead on. It took two steps and stopped right at my door frame. It vanished right after that. Then I felt like negative pressure on the left side (head height) my energy field for like 2 seconds.... I been doing a little research on what does the left side energy field mean. That's were human spirits try to contact mediums (allegedly). I'm not a medium but I'm sensitive to energies.... Idk if it is my "psycho stalker friend" or a stray "energy" but something is going on here.

Forget about my "mental health issues"
and my crazy stories for a minute...How does one protect a home from "strange" energies? Would salting work for this?

When I feel negativity during the night that wakes me up I will start saying the Prayer of the Soul. I don't focus on the negativity to much other than to realize it is there from somewhere, myself or other, does not matter. After awhile if I keep saying the prayer over and over as I'm starting to fall back into sleep I find another part of myself will take over saying the prayer and at that point the prayer seems to take on a deeper meaning. It's hard to describe. Feels like layers of meaning that start weaving their way into deeper parts of me.

You could try salting I guess. I have never gotten around to it but I don't think it would hurt. Also, I keep my crystals by my bedside for protection at night.

Prayer of the Soul

Oh Divine Cosmic Mind
Holy Awareness in All Creation
Carried in the Heart
Ruler of the mind
Savior of the Soul
Live in me today
Be my Daily Bread
As I give bread to others
Help me grow in Knowledge
Of All Creation
Clear my eyes
That I may See
Clear my ears that I may hear
Cleanse my heart
That I may know and love
The Holiness of True Existence
Divine Cosmic Mind

Hi Fallen, I don't see any harm in salting and maybe burning some sage.

I'm 50% of the problem, I know...
How are you 50% of the problem, could you elaborate?

Everything was good for a while until I found out that he now lives in the same neighborhood I do.
Did he move in the neighborhood the day you found out or had he already moved to the neighborhood and you found out later? I'm guessing it's the latter. Which means that when you were not aware that he was nearby, everything was fine. Now that you are aware, things are getting strange. This tells me that there's the possibility that you're noticing (perhaps subconsciously self-created) strangeness because ever since you learned he lives in the same neighborhood, you've been spending more energy and time on the belief that he has these abilities and that he's using them against you. Perhaps you can try to not think about it or give it any of your time, and see if that helps with things calming down.

I'm only sharing this possibility so that you can try this as well to see if it works.
Tonight I was laying in bed doing grocery shopping on my phone. Then I felt this presence and a few seconds later a car passed by (I just heard the tire and wind noise). I'm pretty sure it was him. Then like a minute later, this image of him mocking me came in to my head.
Some may think it's my imagination, however I'm sensitive to energies and it's different than just imagining things.
I'd note it down, and then go about my day. Try to not let it affect you.
Weird things is that they only happen on Saturdays around 11-11:15pm....
Possible solution for this would be to read a book around that time and focus on the book only. Keep yourself busy. If you're trying to sleep around that time, you can recite the prayer as Debra suggested and keep your mind focused on that and your breathing.

Of course, if we're talking about physical stalking and he's bothering you, then that's another matter and authorities could be involved. However, I understand that that's not the case here. Just a few thoughts, for what it's worth! :-)

Before digging into further details, I guess the more pertinent question here is, does HE know that you live there too? I mean, obviously you can't just go asking him if he's indeed a risky person, but has he like, seen you around etc.?

Hi Fallen_735,

I remember that firewall remark too, and after a while I thought that they may have been referring to knowledge as the source of protection, that acts as a form of firewall against intruders. To give you a very mundane example, if you wish to protect against the elements, you wear a coat, but if you didn't know that the coat was the way to protect yourself, then you'd be in terrible danger.

I think this is how firewall can be described, is essentially awareness and knowledge that allows you to respond to reality in the most adequate way possible and thus not be prey to darker or devious intentions. I found the following quote that speaks to this a bit:
A: Rituals are self-defeating.

Q: (L) Are there any technological means we can use?

A: The only defense needed is knowledge. Knowledge defends you against every possible form of harm in existence. The more knowledge you have, the less fear you have, the less pain you have, the less stress you feel, the less anguish you feel, and the less danger you experience of any form or sort. Think of this very carefully now for this is very important: Where is there any limitation in the concept behind the word "knowledge"? Being that there is no limitation, what is the value of that word? Infinite. Can you conceive of how that one concept, that one meaning frees you from all limitation? Use your sixth sense to conceive of how the word, the term, the meaning of knowledge can provide with all that you could possibly ever need. If you think carefully you will begin to see glimpses of how this is true in its greatest possible form.

Q: (L) Does this include knowledge learned from books?

A: This includes all possible meanings of the concept of the word. Can you think of how it would be that simply with one term, this one word can carry so much meaning? We sense that you are not completely aware. You can have glimpses of illumination and illumination comes from knowledge. If you strive perpetually to gain and gather knowledge, you provide yourself with protection from every possible negative occurrence that could ever happen. Do you know why this is? The more knowledge you have, the more awareness you have as to how to protect yourself. Eventually this awareness becomes so powerful and so all encompassing that you do not even have to perform tasks or rituals, if you prefer, to protect yourself. The protection simply comes naturally with the awareness.

Now, in regards to your particular situation, I do think you should try to do a few things that may help, with the right intent and not with a blind faith, something like burning sage or salting or praying can help. But the key is the intent IMO. The rest is very practical application of your knowledge of your possibilities. If you feel like someone's trying to harm you psychically, then watch your psychic hygiene, your diet and sleep patterns, things that make you prone to not be alert or that can harm your attention or your mood.

Watch your stress levels about the whole situation, giving it more importance than in needs is a way you feed it and keep it alive in a feedback loop. I remember that a while back a discussion was had on attachments and the best way to address that idea was with self discipline.

Things work on us because of who we are, so perhaps that's what you meant by being 50% of this situation, so in a sense, since you can't control the other half, then the one that is under your command is the one to work on. And so, little by little you will be affected by it less and less. Knowledge protects.

Back
Top Bottom