Crop circle symbols

I am really late now. But here is what I know. Dreams are sometimes reflections of alternate realities that you are part of. In one of my dreams, a continuing dream night after night, I got to see a computer console very well and I tried to remember all that I saw. I have difficulty recalling the actual symbols shown on the console, I have tried. But a major concept was right to left order of the symbols and they need to be read in that direction. The items on the console were objects in 3D not 2D symbols. This is something that you triggered in me from reading thru this thread. The objects that I am doing in https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43565.0.html on Crop Circles in 3D resemble symbols that I saw on this console. That is if we can trust a dream.

As for their meaning I believe that the command structure is like a 3D pyramid of commands, like a Forth programming language. You create a Move command at the top of the pyramid. The commands below it are derivatives of the original command making Copy and other commands. In the end you create the pyramid language. Now I do not know how exponential the structure of the pyramid is created. One item at the top may make 4 or more items below. And this goes for all levels of the language. This could be an interesting pyramid structure. I hope that I am describing this well enough. Now I may be wrong on the pyramid structure, but I think I am close. If I am close we should be able to structure this. You are seeing symbols evolve from one state to the next. We may not totally understand each meaning but one should be able to drive the structure because you have already seen the connections. You may have already started this structure. If this is a pyramid command structure it needs to have controls like the pyramids on the Giza Plateau. They are structured so do not make the pyramid to steep or shallow or there will be issues. Some items may need to come later so the end result resembles a pyramid. You get enough of these items aligned then we can start on the hitchhikers guide to the universe, or something like that.

Now again, I may be totally wrong on any of these assumptions. I hope not, but there is my 2 cents. Ask_a_debtor, thank you for directing me here. Haiku …

Attachments

• pyramid.JPG
    pyramid.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 47
Here is more on the language structure.

The pyramid language structure in a basic form. The dot that I describe is a circle filled in and is depicted in a crop circle as a raised or a depressed circle. It is built on a primary element, for this structure I have started with a dot. This is not to exclude other primary elements that are not recognized yet, I am almost certain that others will eventually show themselves. The dot is an expression of itself and varies in size so it’s translation is dependent on this. So the primary description of the dot element changes as it changes in size. This can be from the smallest to the planet sized dots. So the dot’s language would be step one to breaking down the secret of the crop circles. After the dot the following shapes, or constructs, can open the definitions. My basic thought is that any shape below the dot is interrelated to the understanding of the dot. The first thing that I noticed in circles that I have created an interpretation of, is the fact that there are dot’s in varying sizes, in all crop circles.

This is just my interpretation of the structure of the crop circle language. This by no means, means that I think that this is the only answer here, it is only a beginning. Haiku …

Attachments

• pyramid1.JPG
    pyramid1.JPG
    93.5 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom