Crop Circles in 3D …

Ockley Hill Merstham July 19, 2015

This one was pretty basic, but fun. The outer circle is 320’ and the inner is ½ of that at 160’. The cube needed to fit inside the sphere and reversed on the inner sphere so the sphere captures the cube opening. Rather than digging up a formula, I cheated. I modeled up a 1” cube and measured across it from point to point. The result was 1.73205… you can do the math, just divide 320’ by the 1.73205… factor and you will find your results. It was a good math project but once you figure it out it became extremely clear what the end result will always be. Not to mention that is great in the 3D spinning like a top. Reminded me of the original star trek TV show named ‘Corbomite Maneuver’ the probe ship that was a small spinning cube with flashing colors. So I colored it in a similar fashion. I also made the inner sphere transparent so you can see the convergence points. Haiku ...

Attachments

• Ockley Hill Merstham1.jpg
    Ockley Hill Merstham1.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 106
  • Ockley Hill Merstham2.jpg
    Ockley Hill Merstham2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 105
  • Ockley Hill Merstham 071915_3D.pdf
    396.7 KB · Views: 5
  • OckleyHill1.jpg
    OckleyHill1.jpg
    886.9 KB · Views: 108
Upper Rapeland Wood West Sussex June 22, 2015

After figuring out Ockley Hill this was easier. I just had to figure out the deviation from 2 diagonal corners of the square bar so they made contact with the sphere and not go any further. The outside of the object is 290’. Each square bar shape is 75’ and has all corners touching the 290’ sphere. I gave the 3D a lot of colors. Haiku …

Attachments

• upper1.jpg
    upper1.jpg
    783 KB · Views: 101
  • upper2.JPG
    upper2.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 97
  • Upper Rapeland Wood West Sussex 062215_3D.pdf
    195.1 KB · Views: 3
Hello Haiku,
Just an idea that occur to me, after viewing your amazing imagery, have you tried emphasizing the exterior pattern? It seems to me not only is the interior more logical to see, but what if, the exterior is also emphasized? I'm thinking along the line, for example, like a key and a lock both formulating each other? Maybe if it were made in 3D, the interior (flatten area)and exterior (the raised area) might possibly twist or turn or give off a whole different perspective? This may all be silly thoughts but I had to put it out there anyways. ;)

But on a another note, Haiku have you heard about the 3D printers? I wonder if the technology is sophisticated enough now to add one's own software to print out (images of crop circles?) and also, there's this pen like tool, where it lets you create in 3D form. It looks and works like a glue gun and it seems the plastic noodle that it uses drys up pretty fast; hence the forming of 3D. This one is more child play but it would give you the 3D effect? FWIW

If your curious, here's the website that's selling those items; https://www.sharperimage.com/si/index.jsp

okiron

If you are going to go to the trouble of 3D modeling crop circles, then why are you focusing on recent ones? They're all such uninspired examples of the real thing.

It seems to me that it would better serve to model the crop glyphs which appeared from before the C's said they were pulling back from that particular mode of communication.

The differences between then and now are extreme. And if you can work out what those earlier shapes were communicating, that would be very impressive. The silly shapes we see today are most likely what black world nerds imagine space beings would come up with, and in doing so, they end up projecting little more than the content of their unstretched minds onto farmland canvases.

It might be a good time now to re-direct and learn some of the established history about this phenomenon before spending any more energy.

(The models do look really good, though.)

Okiron, you give interesting perspectives to the project. I am excited to know that there are others who see these items and open up to seeing something else thru them. The inverted model would be very interesting for all of these. And I am a Mechanical Engineer in California USA, knowing of all methods of manufacturing, and I admire technology.

And for Woodson, the projects that I started with were needed for training purposes. They helped me learn certain aspects and to look at them in a different dimension. Got to open the mind to this concept first. Are there specific crop circles that are interesting to you? I am creating a listing of certain projects by complexity and my ability to identify an object. I do like your suggestion. I will correlate and create a list of the notifications from the C’s and look at crop circles in that similar time, see if any of them strike a nerve. Haiku …

Woodson stated some clear facts that I am following in looking at oldest circles. I am currently working on the first year of circles and seeing how many I can give an interpretation. Might I mention that Laura and Frank made first contact with the C’s in the same year that there are recorded crop circles from this web site. I am still looking for other resources. I traversed the first 3 years and this is the mention of crop circles (I may have missed something in my review). I continue the review.

16 Nov 1994 – one mention by L
3 Dec 1994 – 2 mentions by V first and then by L
5 Dec 1994 – 2 mentions by L in same paragraph
18 Mar 1995 – first mention from C’s in answer
29 Apr 1995 – 1 mention by J
7 May 1995 – 1 mention by J, one answer by C’s
8 Jul 1995 – 16 mentions by many, none from C’s
21 Oct 1995 – 1 mention by L
22 Jun 1996 – one mention by L
30 Nov 1996 – 14 mentions 4 by C’s – this is a hot topic here
8 Dec 1996 – 6 mentions 1 by C’s
14 Dec 1996 – 3 mentions 2 by C’s
21 Dec 1996 – 2 mentions by L

From the above list it is obvious that the topic was discussed more at the end of 1996. I am pondering thru the first images and created the first one in 1994. The image used was seen thru a fish eye lens which distorts the image greatly. I used the crop height on this one, it looks to be 1-meter-tall, for the basis on the dimensions of the circle. I am roughly calling it 90’ in diameter. The outer ring is 9’. The inner sphere is 30’ in diameter and over-laps the mid sphere. My comment, it kind of looks like an eye ball in the 3D. I wonder if it was intended to be looking at something. Just my far-fetched thoughts. Haiku …

Attachments

• Santuary Avebury 042594_1.pdf
    125.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Santuary Avebury 042594_1_3D.pdf
    576.4 KB · Views: 3
  • sanctuary avebury1.jpg
    sanctuary avebury1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 3
  • sanctuary avebury2.jpg
    sanctuary avebury2.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 3
  • sanctuary avebury3.jpg
    sanctuary avebury3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 3
My comment, it kind of looks like an eye ball in the 3D. I wonder if it was intended to be looking at something. Just my far-fetched thoughts. Haiku …

Hi,

Or you can observe it as a tunnel, like a tube.

Okiron

Edit=Quote

Hello Haiku, I stand in awe of your work. Mainly because I couldn't do what you do.
But apart from that, I had to throw in what I thought.

Regarding the Maiden Castle images, which are very impressive, my thoughts about the outer circle is this, to me it looks like the standard musical stave, of five lines going around the perimeter of the circle. Each interrruption to the line might be designated as a 'note'. Some of the notes are longer than others.
It would be interesting if someone who had a musical instrument could 'play' those notes to see what it sounds like. (Music of the spheres?).

I'm imagining something along the lines of those gadgets you find in music boxes, which pluck notes as the cylinder rotates.
FWIW

This is the Cheesefoot crop circle. I am guessing on most of the model. It resembles the circle the best that I could from the image taken. Haiku

Attachments

• cheesefoot1.pdf
    86.3 KB · Views: 3
  • cheesefoot1_3D.pdf
    306.4 KB · Views: 3
  • cheesefoot1.JPG
    cheesefoot1.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 4
There was a thread a while back (3.5 years ago) in which I made a similar attempt at 3-dimensionalizing crop circles:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31749.msg437978.html#msg437978

There is some more in that thread about attempts to interpret symbols and meanings in the circles. You might like to look through it if you haven't before.

This brings us to Furze Knoll, Wiltshire 7 May 1994. Very odd shape. The small objects are uniquely placed, I tried to get them accurate.

Ask_a_debtor, I will review. But I am having a little difficulty deciphering them. I am hoping to awaken something in others because I do not see too much into any of them. Haiku …

Attachments

• furze1.JPG
    furze1.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 5
  • furz1.pdf
    146 KB · Views: 3
  • furz1_3D.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Here is Beacon Hill Burghclere, Hampshire July 05 1994. Haiku ...

Attachments

• beacon hill1.pdf
    102.4 KB · Views: 0
  • beacon hill1.JPG
    beacon hill1.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
  • beacon hill1_3D.pdf
    620.7 KB · Views: 5
Avebury analysis.

This is a compilation of spherical objects. The arms of the object were enlightening to me. This all comes from the crescent shape. I built this as a rounded crescent rather than the object that ended up looking like an alcove shape. At some level I expect that this correct in both forms and probably others. This was a difficult circle as the only images were from ground level. I almost did not do it because of this factor. The layout is crude and probably wrong in several areas. It is a representation only on this one.

The dots or spheres are the subject in the matter of this circle. There are several different sizes of them and one with the dual circle, I think that they are all different variations of the same symbol or how this object is represented in the different densities. The Dot is a basic symbol. With a dot you can create other objects, like a straight line, a curved line (also in this circle), or a multi-curved (squiggly) line, or the ??? line that we have not seen or identified yet. With these objects you can create circles from arcs, L-shaped lines by using 2 straight lines, some kind of amorphic shape from the squiggly line, and something 4th density from the ??? line. From there I can make a sphere from the circle and so on. I believe that this is a start of how to read/understand/elate the crop circle meanings. The dot means something and probably will have several meanings depending on size, location, application, or how it is affixed and applied in the circle. I suspect that the smallest dot is what I would call a starting place, least significant, a beginning, …. I have it as the red dot in this image so it is more visible. The dot within the dot may be a higher understanding of the standard dot.

Music man mentioned this could be a music representation. It might be a vocal representation. So we are all need to go forward to 4th density kindergarten to learn a lesson and the meaning of the dot. And after that kiddies we will be going onto the dot creations like making a line, and you do not have to keep it between the lines any more. But yes, there will be a test, at least a lesson. Haiku …

Attachments

• avebury1.JPG
    avebury1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 8
  • avebury1.pdf
    112 KB · Views: 2
  • avebury1_3D.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 4
Avebury redo.
Found another site, http://cropcirclesdatabase.com/maps# that showed other views of this crop circle. Narrow the years down to 1994 and you can see some of the circles from the previous site. They show location but I do not think that they are rotated to their proper orientation. I re-did this circle to the top view on this new site. Haiku …

Attachments

• avebury3.JPG
    avebury3.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 5
  • avebury2.pdf
    149.8 KB · Views: 1
  • avebury2_3D.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom