Crop Circles in 3D …

Etchilhampton Hill crop circle. "Legs" form a square. Circle at the bottom fits inside the square. The height of the structure is equal to the half diagonal of the same square.

Attachments

• etchilhampt.jpg
    etchilhampt.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 49
  • etchil_side.jpg
    etchil_side.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 47
  • etchil_bottom.jpg
    etchil_bottom.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 46
...or instead of the disc underneath could be some complex spherical shape.

Attachments

• etch_on_sphere.jpg
    etch_on_sphere.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 46
For any that are interested in giving an interpretation of the crop circles there are computer programs to accomplish this. I am in a CAD environment and use SolidWorks to create my interpretations.

I looked at different programs that were free that others could use.
https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/mechanical-software
http://www.sketchup.com/
https://www.freecadweb.org/
These three programs are freely available. I have never used any of these, they are highly recommended. Of the three, FreeCAD looked the most complete for a 3D CAD program. Just if anyone is interested.

Now Zee Ley is using something else for his interpretations. Looks to have 3D capability like I am doing in CAD. Haiku …

Now Zee Ley is using something else for his interpretations. Looks to have 3D capability like I am doing in CAD.
Haiku, I use trial version of Sketchup (32 bits). So these other programs are quite in time. Thank you:)

Could an administrator move this string to Ultra-terrestrial activity. Should have started it there. Thank you, Haiku ...

Woodsman said:
If you are going to go to the trouble of 3D modeling crop circles, then why are you focusing on recent ones? They're all such uninspired examples of the real thing.

It seems to me that it would better serve to model the crop glyphs which appeared from before the C's said they were pulling back from that particular mode of communication.

The differences between then and now are extreme. And if you can work out what those earlier shapes were communicating, that would be very impressive. The silly shapes we see today are most likely what black world nerds imagine space beings would come up with, and in doing so, they end up projecting little more than the content of their unstretched minds onto farmland canvases.

It might be a good time now to re-direct and learn some of the established history about this phenomenon before spending any more energy.

(The models do look really good, though.)

Woodsman,

Do you know where the Cs said "they were pulling back from that particular mode of communication"? I couldn't find much except maybe:

Session 13 Feb 2011
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have
appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their
own descendants to oblivion.
Q: (L) Somebody's been offering them grace over the years, and they've rejected it again and again. They get these crazy people to
go out there and fake them, make fun of them... I mean, the universe is talking to these people and the farmers go out and mow
them down!

A: Yes.

Reactions: Ca.
It seems to me that it would better serve to model the crop glyphs which appeared from before the C's said they were pulling back from that particular mode of communication.

To continue the search for where the C's said "they were pulling back from that particular mode of communication" I think I may have found it in the following:

Q: (L) What I did is I messed it up when they were trying to do 5 by 10, I made it 500. They went 5... Yeah, I don't know what they did. Okay, does anybody have anything else they want to talk about? (Perceval) There's a question about crop circles. (L) Yeah, I saw that but I thought it was kind of a dorky question. "Why have this year's crop circles been so lame?" (Perceval) Andromeda dictated it, and I just typed it. [laughter]

A: 6D has begun to withdraw from the fray.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean by, "withdraw from the fray"?

A: As we have pointed out before, the crop circles were an almanac. The last page is soon to turn.

I seems that we are so close to the "last page" that this form of communication may not be that necessary or efficient. I suppose it doesn't hurt to learn as much about the existing information as we can but maybe we shouldn't expect any new crop circles as a source of new information (at least from the Cs/6D).

Reactions: Ca.
Woodsman,

It might be a good time now to re-direct and learn some of the established history about this phenomenon before spending any more energy.

(The models do look really good, though.)

I think I have to agree with you after finding what I think is an indication they are not using this form of communication now by saying "6D has begun to withdraw from the fray". I think the earlier crop circles should be trusted more than those after their statement.

Also, it is Ark who has been working on breaking the "code" so I think we should trust him to let us know anything at the right "time" and "as needed". In the meantime the 3D graphs are beautiful to look at and Haiku's work is very commendable I think.

I think Ark may be the only one who can "crack the code" of the 6D crop circles.

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Q: (L) Well, I just don't see how they can be decoded.

A: In this room is all the mental power needed, with addition of another "room" in Wroclaw, of course, that is needed to "crack" the code of our circles.

Back
Top Bottom