Crystal & Precious Stones & Electromagnetism

Alexandra Drake

The Force is Strong With This One
I've been reading about different ways to protect yourself from working with computers / cell phones / wifi (electromagnetism) etc...and this site said some interesting things.
Does anyone know about stones and crystals and whether it would really make a difference or not?
if it does help - is there a scientific explination?

Amazonite offers a vibration that can filter incoming energies, clearing away negativity or psychic attacks.  Soothing Amazonite can block Electromagnetic smog and also geopathic stress.  Keep Amazonite at your desk, next to your monitor, while your working to cut down on the negative effects, or you can keep a piece of it in a pouch with other stones of similar purpose.  We have some Amazonite at this page: _http://www.healingcrystals.com/Tumbled_Stones_-_Gem_Stones/Amazonite/.   

Black Tourmaline is a favorite of mine, and I have two pieces sitting on either side of my monitor.  A very popular stone in metaphysical circles, Black Tourmaline can cleanse and repel negative energies, and is especially strong on electromagnetic smog.  As most stones used for this purpose tend to be very grounding, so is Black Tourmaline.  To take a look at our Black Tourmaline offerings, see this link: _http://www.healingcrystals.com/Listing_by_Stone_Type/Black_Tourmaline/.

Tourmalated Quartz combines the energies of tourmaline listed above with the amoplification of Clear Quartz.  Purifying Tourmalated Quartz is a powerful aid in reducing electromagnetic pollution in the environment.  Just place it next to an offending item, or keep one in your pocket or purse.  As a bonus, Tourmalated Quartz can help to clear away all types of negative energies.  To see our Tourmalated Quartz, check out this page: _http://www.healingcrystals.com/Listing_by_Stone_Type/Tourmalated_Quartz/.

Detoxifying Hematite is another helpful stone for cutting down on electromagnetic pollution.  Highly protective, Hematite guards one against negative energies of all types, and can be placed near an offending piece of technology, or worn on the person.  Hematite is highly grounding, and can pull in high vibrations from other realms down into the Root Chakra, enhancing one's will and drive.  Our Hematite can be seen here: _http://www.healingcrystals.com/Tumbled_Stones_-_Gem_Stones/Hematite/.
(from the site: _http://www.healingcrystals.com/Crystals_for_Electromagnetic_Pollution_from_Computers_Articles_592.html)

Here are some excerpts from the Cassiopaea transcripts that may be of interest:

Session 940716 said:
Q: (L) Do any of the rituals we perform provide protection
against further abduction?
A: Maybe. Some Crystals with energy fields. Don't need
protection if you have knowledge.

Session 941104 said:
A: Hello. Rocks.
Q: (L) What about the rocks? [We had been discussing large
crystals on a nearby table.]
A: Put in sunlight for two days.
Q: (L) And what will that do?
A: Energize.
Q: (L) Energized to do what?
A: Provide power to you.

950304 said:
Q: (L) You did tell us at one point that we could
achieve a certain level of protection with stones, crystals, and
so forth, is that correct?
A: Yes but crystals are "small potatoes."
Q: (L) Is there anything we can do with our thinking patterns
or with our bodies, or anything we can do to accelerate the
receiving of assistance?
A: Unite. [i.e. network]

I don't think it's ritual to try and protect against EM radiation from cell phones, WiFi, etc. I don't know how practical stones/crystals are though since they would have to be carried around wherever one goes. It seems silk is much more practical, and the C's have recommended silk on a number of sessions.

Pinkerton:

Have the C's ever indicated what part of the body it is most important to protect? I would presume the head...?

I ask because I've been doing some work in my local library lately, in order to have access to a computer program I don't have at home. I'm usually there for three to four hours at a time, and get up to stretch my lets about once an hour. Each time I get up, I have strange sensations in my head until I sit down again, something that never used to happen to me there. Finally figured out that the library has only recently become a "Wireless Hot Spot", and I'm assuming that's the reason....

Addendum:

I just found the answer to my own question, in the transcript posted in the Session 3 January 2009 thread:

Q: (L) I would have said 8. (Ark) 6. (S) I thought you could take like 50 grams a day or something. (L) Well, that was when she was really sick, but she needs to stop doing that. (Ark) 6. (S) For silk, is it more important to protect the head and brain, or the body, or doesn't it matter?
A: Everything. And D_____ should keep a silk scarf about her throat.

Mmmmm, I wonder what the folks in my small town would think if I took to wearing a silk burka in the local library.....

:lol:

Hi,
I would like to share a thought about this question of using "tools".
IMHO, there is no problem to use tools as long as we do not submit our freewill to the tools. In we believe that rituals have some inner magic effects and as we surrender our freewill we are rapidly attached to wishful thinking.
We are 3D beings and even for "spiritual" work we need material mediums and knowledge on how to use them properly.
An example is the "spirit board" : we are still in control and we can stop at any moment, there is no sleeping state or "surrender to a higher thing".
IMHO, if we use stones thinking that they will do something, they will do nothing or maybe? they will be used to harm us (surrender will and being open to attack) but is we use them as a tool for our will and state of being, maybe we could protect?
This is hypothesis, what do you think?

I did read about the silk...but its not easy to wear silk head to toe when its 32degrees cel outside :)
We no longer use wifi at home - but if i log onto the computer to check whats "available" there are PLENTY of wifi networks in the flats around me, so me not having it in my own home is kind of nul and void!

I thought (without surrendering in freewill to the idea that the rock would 'fix the problem' and i could sit back and do nothing) :)...that every little bit helps. i also love wearing beaded neclaces and earings and thought maybe to make a few out of these precious stones would be good :)

oh - and i work on a computer MOST of the day... so if i can put a chunk of rock next to the machine to block off some of the EM...well like i said....every little bit helps :)

A: Hello. Rocks.
Q: (L) What about the rocks? [We had been discussing large
crystals on a nearby table.]
A: Put in sunlight for two days.
Q: (L) And what will that do?
A: Energize.
Q: (L) Energized to do what?
A: Provide power to you.

what kind of rock was it? and what did they mean by 'provide power to you' ? as in energy?

I think the rocks talken about in the transcript are not for electromagnetic fields as for wifi or microwaves. They do not 'absorbe' waves around to give a image. IMHO theses rocks are for subtil psychic effects but I may be mistaken.
For "material" electromagnetic fields, silk should be the ideal solution indeed.

mkrnhr said:
This is hypothesis, what do you think?

I think that whenever we use something in a "passive" manner, we are inviting trouble. The conscious, aware, active, and deliberate APPLICATION of KNOWLEDGE is what the C's emphasize....

Alexandra Drake said:
I thought (without surrendering in freewill to the idea that the rock would 'fix the problem' and i could sit back and do nothing) :)...that every little bit helps. i also love wearing beaded neclaces and earings and thought maybe to make a few out of these precious stones would be good :) oh - and i work on a computer MOST of the day... so if i can put a chunk of rock next to the machine to block off some of the EM...well like i said....every little bit helps :)

Makes sense to me.

Alexandra Drake said:
what kind of rock was it? and what did they mean by 'provide power to you' ? as in energy?

Sorry, I don't know what kind of crystal was being discussed. Perhaps Laura will read this and fill us in.

As to the "sunbathing" recommendation, I think they simply meant that whatever property of the crystal you intended to use it for, that property (power) would be increased by its interaction with the sun....

Alexandra Drake said:
I did read about the silk...but its not easy to wear silk head to toe when its 32degrees cel outside :)

Sure you can. Check out the link to the dharma trading co, they offer many different kinds of ready made silk garments. In the fabric section they even have silk gauze, its a very sheer looking weave, but silk is a fabric that 'breathes', and I'm sure they have a weight you can wear in any weather. I think its a more versatile solution than rocks. :) Also offered are silk scarves and 'veils', which are just large rectangular pieces of silk.

I've even thought of making a "computer cozy". :lol:

Just in case I forgot it here's the link again: http://www.dharmatrading.com/

this is great! i'm assuming that if they have all these different silks that my fabric store around the road should also...i'm going to check it out.

I wander if it matters if you have a mixed silk fabric - like 5% stretch and 95% silk....

Hi there!
I have a question regarding one of the crystal.
I received the gift. A crystal Covellite. I tried to find information on the web how to clean and how to charge it. I have not found necessary information. Does anybody know how can I discharge and recharge the crystal Covellite.
I emptied it in the ground and filled by the quartz. Did I do good or procedure must be differently.
Is it good for meditation, and how it is used in meditation?
Thank you in advance.
:halo:

Ississ said:
Hi there!
I have a question regarding one of the crystal.
I received the gift. A crystal Covellite. I tried to find information on the web how to clean and how to charge it. I have not found necessary information. Does anybody know how can I discharge and recharge the crystal Covellite.
I emptied it in the ground and filled by the quartz. Did I do good or procedure must be differently.
Is it good for meditation, and how it is used in meditation?
Thank you in advance.
:halo:

You'll notice that this thread is from 2009, Ississ, because we don't put much stock in crystals here. If you would please read the Wave Series and get up to speed on the material discussed here that would be greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom