Crystal & Precious Stones & Electromagnetism

anart said:
Ississ said:
Hi there!
I have a question regarding one of the crystal.
I received the gift. A crystal Covellite. I tried to find information on the web how to clean and how to charge it. I have not found necessary information. Does anybody know how can I discharge and recharge the crystal Covellite.
I emptied it in the ground and filled by the quartz. Did I do good or procedure must be differently.
Is it good for meditation, and how it is used in meditation?
Thank you in advance.
:halo:

You'll notice that this thread is from 2009, Ississ, because we don't put much stock in crystals here. If you would please read the Wave Series and get up to speed on the material discussed here that would be greatly appreciated.

As I said, I'm reading the Wave Series, slowly, because, sincearly I dont't have much free time . I will read, and I know that's important to read it.

Ississ said:
Then where could I ask about crystals on this forum?

Well, as I was trying to explain, this forum doesn't really discuss crystals, so perhaps you should find another forum that does so?

I didn't came here to discuss about crystals, I just ask if someone knows something abouth it.
On this forum I came, because one person told me that I could find the answers and other usefull things.
My head dosen't work in one way, and I don't see only crystals, and meditation.
Sorry if you are missguided of whom I am by one or two posts that I wrote. My knowlege is expanding beond path of crystals, meditation and energy. But I'm here just for one day, not a year. And I don't have the time to tell all about that I know, or want to know.
If I missguided you, hope that you will read my future posts.

Ississ said:
I didn't came here to discuss about crystals, I just ask if someone knows something abouth it.
On this forum I came, because one person told me that I could find the answers and other usefull things.
My head dosen't work in one way, and I don't see only crystals, and meditation.
Sorry if you are missguided of whom I am by one or two posts that I wrote. My knowlege is expanding beond path of crystals, meditation and energy. But I'm here just for one day, not a year. And I don't have the time to tell all about that I know, or want to know.
If I missguided you, hope that you will read my future posts.

You didn't misguide me, I'm just trying to clarify some things for you so you understand and are, thus, more comfortable with how things are done here.

I understand what this forum means to you, to others, and to me also. You will know me whay I came here.
Enough for this posts here on crystals, let's make something usefull :D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom