Crystal Requests!

Please Chu can you answer me one question, a little over a month ago I accidentally left my dream stone on my bed and it was exposed to the sun for about 15-20 minutes, is the stone now deprogrammed or what and what to do in this case.

Fyi, some of your requests from October&November were also put on hold, because towards the end, we didn't have many home crystals left. So, the girls decided to make you wait longer, but it's only so that you get nicer ones from this new batch and the Cs can have a bigger choice when selecting.

Super and thanks for the info. :hug2:

Please Chu can you answer me one question, a little over a month ago I accidentally left my dream stone on my bed and it was exposed to the sun for about 15-20 minutes, is the stone now deprogrammed or what and what to do in this case.

That's okay, it was accidental and not for long. You can just make sure to have it with the other crystals when you sign/recite the texts from the booklet to them. It should be fine! :-)

PLEASE READ: If your address changed between the time you placed your order and now, and you haven't told us already, please let us know asap! Thanks.
Mine can still be sent to the address I wrote in my order :-)

Last edited:
You are both on the list already.:-)
Strange, you're the second and third person not to have received my emails, but I have them as sent.

Fyi, some of your requests from October&November were also put on hold, because towards the end, we didn't have many home crystals left. So, the girls decided to make you wait longer, but it's only so that you get nicer ones from this new batch and the Cs can have a bigger choice when selecting. :love:
Heloo Chu, I have understood well, as my request dates back to October, I hope that everything works out and I am waiting patiently for your email:-D

Sent a request and a donation. My address has changed but I added the change in the crystal request form so all should be good.

Hi @Chu, @Scottie,

The crystal request form returned a 500 error for me while trying to submit full details for some crystals for family members, but when troubleshooting with less details, the form submitted correctly. @Chu, I'll send you an email with the full details. Thanks!

I'm writing this on behalf of a family member who also requested his crystals. We would like to ask if it would be possible to add another crystal to the set. It's for a 5 year-old niece of mine. When my family member sent his request he didn't 'use up' his allowance and at that stage we decided against ordering a crystal for the little girl becuase we thought she was too young to care for it properly. Her nearly 8 year-old sister already has one and we gave the younger one another crystal so she doesn't feel left out. But she has been carrying the non-Cassiopaean crystal around with her everywhere, even when we went for a walk in the fields she insisted on having it with her, so she's proven herself to be able to care for it. She clearly believes it protects her, so if possible, we'd like to add another one to my family member's list.

@Chu could you by any chance confirm if it would be possible at all? I'd send you my family member's details if it is.

Back
Top Bottom