Crystal Requests!

@Chu could you by any chance confirm if it would be possible at all? I'd send you my family member's details if it is.

Yes, you're still on time to add it. Please send me the details asap, as your family member is almost next on the list.:-)

Chu I want to let you know that yesterday I received the crystals, It was delay in Customs , but finally I have received, Im so happy, Thank you very much. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

FINALLY!!! Woohoo!!!

Hello Chu, can I add an extra crystal for my partner. He has been left out. I didn't know each crystal was allocated specifically to a person. Do I need to send a date of birth and a name?
You wrote to confirm my order at the time, beginning of 2021 I think 🤔. Thank you

Hello Chu, can I add an extra crystal for my partner. He has been left out. I didn't know each crystal was allocated specifically to a person. Do I need to send a date of birth and a name?
You wrote to confirm my order at the time, beginning of 2021 I think 🤔. Thank you

Yes, you can! Send me a PM, please.
Name, date of birth, location and any specific requests if applicable.

I just wanted to let you (our Wonderful Crystal Women Team:-)) know that I received my crystals this morning.

That was quick, woohoo!!! And you beat me to it. I just got around to emailing everyone whose crystals were shipped this week. 57 packages (ca. 250 crystals) done! And 60 more selected, soon to be wrapped, packed and shipped. We're catching up.:scooter:

What a lovely surprise it was to receive my crystals & those for loved ones this very morning! I haven't expected them at all today (maybe somewhat later in April), so it really was a surprise! :-D

I am just a little sad because all my previous crystals had to be replaced and it's a bit like having to retire long-term companions. It doesn't come unexpected, though. However, there's a wonderful large quartz crystal in the living room which has been with me since almost 20 years and where they will be lain next to. So it's like a place of honor for a well-deserved rest.

I will carefully read about the use of the crystals again before familiarizing myself with and making use of the new ones - aside from having them unwrapped for a short time to take a look at them - to not render them unusuable again. In that regard I am thankful for the thread about care and maintenance for the crystals. So one doesn't have to look all the way through the thread of the session from which the crystal project proceeded - especially for the short-term.

Not at least I am truly thankful for your hard and tireless work, not only with the crystals. But don't forget to take care of yourselves too and rest from time to time, recharging yourself with some romance reading, time in nature or whatever is of help :flowers: :hug2: :hug2:

Well I have learned to not use my name so my Cassiopaea Handle is dayrider47 and I thought I would ask if my contribution and order for crystals end of Oct 2020 has been or is being Processed ? Just asking - Thank you.

Well I have learned to not use my name so my Cassiopaea Handle is dayrider47 and I thought I would ask if my contribution and order for crystals end of Oct 2020 has been or is being Processed ? Just asking - Thank you.

Yes it is! We should be able to do yours either this coming week or the next one.

Back
Top Bottom