Crystal Requests!

In most cases, we only added one booklet (with the new prayer included), because we assumed that most loved ones wouldn't even know about the Cs, much less be inclined to sing to the crystals, etc.
On second thought, I mistakenly thought they were expected to do the prayers and sing. I don't think they'd be receptive to that. But since one family member had asked about singing to them without my mentioning it, I will print out just that page.

Hello Chu

I have a question, yesterday I was taking out something from my bag, but suddenly I heard a noise, and look at the floor and it was my travel crystal, it broke it, it still are in the silk together all the pieces, can you please let me know if it still works or being broken loose all the power.

Thanks

Regards

Mon premier cristal de protection personnel s'est brisé en deux en tombant...
Laura a dit : " Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?"

My first personal protection crystal broke in two when I fell...
Laura said, "Perhaps it just thought to be divided for double protection?"

it was my travel crystal, it broke it, it still are in the silk together all the pieces, can you please let me know if it still works or being broken loose all the power.

Hi zim, if the crystal pieces are not too small and can be carried together in the silk it should work just fine. However, if the pieces are small and many, or for the sake of carrying convenience you would like to have another one, you can place a request for another. Because a replacement may take a while to get to you, you can make sure to carry your personal crystal in the meantime.

Hi zim, if the crystal pieces are not too small and can be carried together in the silk it should work just fine. However, if the pieces are small and many, or for the sake of carrying convenience you would like to have another one, you can place a request for another. Because a replacement may take a while to get to you, you can make sure to carry your personal crystal in the meantime.
Thanks Andromeda, it have broke in 3 pieces, not that small, and I still keep them on the silk, so I can carry it with no problem. So I think I'll be keeping it as it now. If it dos et lose the charge, so no problem. 😁

Thanks for your answer.

Super nice, @primeaddict , THANK YOU! Your last batch seems quite popular during the selection process. It's nice to have more variety, and to know that you put a lot of care in them before the girls do the charging and all that. :hug2:
For me it has been an awakening into the love that the crystals have. Each stone has unique love song and I am mesmerized by it. I'm so HAPPY to see that they are being shared and cherished by others. There are some very exciting stones (tiger eyes) :cheer:yet to start the process of tumbling and polishing. I am excited just thinking about when they arrive for your end of the project.❤️

I always wanted to order crystals, but felt like I shouldn't make this request (old inadequacy feeling I guess). Happy to say I just acknowledged I need help right now, so I filled out the form, sent my donation and sent my request. Now I can't wait for them to arrive!! Thanks in advance!!

Back
Top Bottom