Crystal Requests!

@Chu I have a question if I can still order additional 4 crystals ? for my friends ?

Yes, but please do so today or tomorrow at the latest. Your first set of crystals was selected yesterday, but we are still on time to add the extras this week.:-) Please be "conservative" and only request them if you think your friends will appreciate them, as we already have three loved ones requests for you.

Chu,
Just checking in to see if we're close on the delivery list. My wife and I have travel plans soon.
Thank You

Chu,
Just checking in to see if we're close on the delivery list. My wife and I have travel plans soon.
Thank You

It's a bit difficult to tell you. There are 30 or so requests before yours. We might be able to select them this week, and ship them next week. If not, then count an extra week and then, for sure. The shipment to your location could take anything from 1 to 3 weeks if the mail is slow.

Depending on how soon you are expecting to travel, please drop us an email. In the worst case, we can keep them safe for you until your return.

Yes, but please do so today or tomorrow at the latest. Your first set of crystals was selected yesterday, but we are still on time to add the extras this week.:-) Please be "conservative" and only request them if you think your friends will appreciate them, as we already have three loved ones requests for you.
Thank you again @Chu 🙏 , I have already sent the form + donation.

I added another 3 loved ones (each of them will surely appreciate, they are already asking me about the action, the use and are very interested, hence I am adding these extra crystals).

Starshine and I received our crystals yesterday, so we wanted to let you know.
We want to thank all of you ! They are so well packaged, with attention to details. This was an emotional moment for both of us.
We already offered one of them to my in-laws, and they are touched by the attention.
Thank you again, you must have had a great amount of work, we appreciate. 🙏
We hope that you'll be able to get some rest :hug2:

Just to add to Lys's thanks in my own words, it's really moving to have received these brother crystals. I am envisioning this crystal web growing around the world, what a service to others. You are wonderful. 🙏
It also brought me back to almost 5 years ago when I received my set. What a feeling. Sure they work.

I have received my crystals yesterday. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for such an amazing gift!

Personal crystal is rich in details. There is even tiny hexagon socket on one of its sides.
Water crystal more clear and definite in shape. I don't like tap water in the flat I live. But with the crystal in a mug water tastes much better.
House crystal resembles a spaceship. I put it facing eastwards for now.
Dream stone looks alive. It is purple from one side and brown from another. Has reddish veins allover. After staying under the pillow over night slightly changed in color.

I received my crystals yesterday, thank you! I didn't have much time other than to open them and take a quick look and hold mine, and just look at my family's crystals. I want to sing and read to my work and car crystal this weekend before putting them in place.

I think it's been mentioned elsewhere, but is there a PDF document for the handbook? I received one copy, but I have some decent paper that I could print out for my other family members. I'm not sure they all will be receptive to the text, as it mentions the C's. Maybe I could say they are guardian angels or something like that. But otherwise, I can just write out a summary of the instructions and precautions for them.

The silk wraps are not necessary, right? I replace mine every so often for my dream and personal crystals, though. I think I will put my work crystal out of sight, at least. And I'm thinking the car crystal should be wrapped in bubble wrap or something so it doesn't jostle around while driving.

It's a busy week for me so I will be gifting my family's crystals over the next week or two. Thanks again! :-) :wizard:

I think it's been mentioned elsewhere, but is there a PDF document for the handbook? I received one copy, but I have some decent paper that I could print out for my other family members. I'm not sure they all will be receptive to the text, as it mentions the C's. Maybe I could say they are guardian angels or something like that. But otherwise, I can just write out a summary of the instructions and precautions for them.

I'll send you the PDF. In most cases, we only added one booklet (with the new prayer included), because we assumed that most loved ones wouldn't even know about the Cs, much less be inclined to sing to the crystals, etc. But if that's not the case for some of you, feel free to request the PDF too, or to ask for more booklets.

The silk wraps are not necessary, right? I replace mine every so often for my dream and personal crystals, though. I think I will put my work crystal out of sight, at least. And I'm thinking the car crystal should be wrapped in bubble wrap or something so it doesn't jostle around while driving.

Up to you, yes. We have our car one in a silk pouch hanging under the rearview mirror. You could have it in your glove compartment, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello dear Chu. I received the crystals yesterday noon and I wanted to thank you very warmly as well as the whole team of the castle. I can see very well how much work this has done for you. I am admiring and grateful for everything you do for us. I kiss you all very affectionately. I wish you a beautiful sunny day.

Dear Laura, Chu, and everyone who processed and shipped crystals, Thank you very much!🌹
The crystals are beautifuly wrapped with so much care and love!

I have no idea what's happened to my previous dream crystal, I don't know if it ever existed, it was completely erased from my memory. Strange..
I anticipated it the most of all crystals. And strangely it was not in the package with other requested crystals that I received a few months ago. I emailed u guys about it and you said you will ship it soon. And today I received it)
This new dream crystal is a polished one, all others were raw/unpolished. Very interesting. Maybe I wasn't ready for it back than?
Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom