Crystal Requests!

Bonsoir, je vous ai envoyé une demande de cristaux mais je n'ai pas été renvoyé vers PayPal pour le participation financière.
Dois-je attendre la confirmation de "scottie" par mel de cette demande pour envoyer le don?
Merci

Good evening, I sent you a request for crystals but I was not referred to PayPal for the financial participation. Do I have to wait for the confirmation of "scottie" by email of this request to send the donation? Thank you

Dear Friends,
Thank You for crystals. I received them on Friday. When I saw address I grinned to myslef. There came chunks of love. I gave them to my son who was curious what is this for and how it works. Was happy from the gift. I gave it to my daughter who was also happy from the gift I guess just by the fact that it was a gift. I gave it to my wife who did not take it. I told her that I will keep it for her when she decides that she may have it.
with Love,
Michał

I just visited the cemetery forest where my parents were laid to rest. And I had my personal crystal with me, of course. Since there is a nice bench for resting at the place where my parents' tree stands since recently, I sat down a bit and enjoyed the peace. Then I had the idea to pray "Prayer of the soul" and to sing "In the Garden" while holding my crystal in my hand. I talked to my parents for a bit and then walked back towards my car.

When I got up, I noticed that the crystal had become incredibly warm. Almost hot. (I noticed before that it was quite cold when I took it out of my hoodie fanny pack to pray). To be sure, I held it up to my cheek. Definitely way above body heat. The further I got away from the bench, the colder it got again. I just feel like this sounds pretty crazy what I'm writing, but it's what happened.

Something similar already happened to me one night. I woke up from a dream and had my crystal in my hand and it was just as "hot".
Have any of you had similar experiences before? I'm a bit unsure if I imagined it, or am just going crazy, or maybe it could be that the "communication" is causing heat. :-/

Ich habe gerade den Friedwald besucht, in dem meine Eltern ihre letzte Ruhe gefunden haben. Und ich hatte meinen persönlichen Kristall natürlich dabei. Da es an der Stelle wo der Baum meiner Eltern steht seit neuestem eine schöne Bank zum Ausruhen gibt, habe ich mich ein bisschen hingesetzt und die Ruhe genossen. Dann kam mir der Gedanke "Prayer of the soul" zu beten und "In the Garden zu singen" dabei habe ich meinen Kristall in der Hand gehalten. Ich habe dann noch ein bisschen mit meinen Eltern gesprochen und bin dann wieder in Richtung meines Autos gelaufen. Beim Aufstehen habe ich gemerkt, dass der Kristall unheimlich warm geworden ist. Fast schon heiß. (Mir ist vorher noch aufgefallen, dass er ziemlich kalt war, als ich ihn aus meiner Hoodie-Bauchtasche geholt habe zum Beten). Um sicherzugehen habe ich ihn an meine Backe gehalten. Definitiv weit über Körperwärme. Je weiter ich mich von der Bank entfernt habe, desto kälter ist er wieder geworden. Ich habe gerade das Gefühl, das hört sich ganz schön verrückt an was ich schreibe, aber es ist was passiert ist.
Mir ist so etwas ähnliches bereits eines nachts passiert. Da bin ich von einem Traum aufgewacht und hatte meinen Kristall in der Hand und er war genauso "heiß".
Hatte jemand von euch schon mal ähnliche Erfahrungen? Ich bin ein bisschen verunsichert, ob ich mir das eingebildet habe, oder einfach verrückt werde oder ob es vielleicht sein kann, dass die "Kommunikation" Wärme verursacht.

Something similar already happened to me one night. I woke up from a dream and had my crystal in my hand and it was just as "hot".
Have any of you had similar experiences before? I'm a bit unsure if I imagined it, or am just going crazy, or maybe it could be that the "communication" is causing heat. :-/
Thank you for describing your experience.

Something similar have happened to me a few times. Most often also during the night, when I wake up from the dream. I noticed a few times that crystal was 'hot'.

Also when I receved my first set of crystals a few years ago, when I first touched the personal crystal it became 'hot'.

It also happens sometimes when I have my personal crystal in the pocket and touch it to check how it is, a few times I was surprised by its change of temperature. Sometimes it's hot, but also sometimes it was really cold. Much colder than it should be based on the air temperature.

I think this change in temperature may have a cause and purpose, but if it's only imagination, well there are at least two of us now ;-)

Hello everyone, a few words to tell you that in turn I received the crystals. My mother adopted her crystal on the spot, with a big smile. I have to wait a little bit before delivering my friend's crystal. The dream stone is incredible, it looks like it came out of a Van Gogh's starry sky ! I warmly thank the whole team of the castle and each of your energies. Beautiful day to all !

Bonjour à tous, quelques mots pour vous dire qu'à mon tour j'ai reçu les cristaux. Ma mère a adopté son cristal sur le champ, dans un large sourire. Je dois attendre un peu avant de livrer celui de mon amie. La pierre de rêve est incroyable, on la croirait sortie d'un ciel étoilé de Van Gogh ! Je remercie chaleureusement l'ensemble de l'équipe du château et chacune de vos énergies. Belle journée à tous !

Hola amigos del foro y querida familia del castillo!!

Terminó la odisea de los cristales. Después que la empresa de correos perdió el primer envío, ¡el miércoles recibí el segundo envío!

No se imaginan lo feliz que yo estaba. Ahora se alinearon los planetas y las almas para abrir este canal de comunicación con ustedes.

Yo estaba muy emocionado y mi hijo también. Abrimos cada paquete con mucho cuidado, descubriendo lo que iba adentro de cada envoltorio, como si fuese navidad.

¡¡Gracias por seleccionar esos bellos cristales, para mi hijo, el hogar y para mí. Gracias por el bello trabajo de cargarlos. Gracias por envolverlos tan bellamente!!

Estuve traduciendo las lecturas y oración al español. Todavía está muy literal, así que un amigo del foro me enviará su versión en español. Creo que las palabras deben llevar poesía para atravesar el alma.

Voy a repasar los post de este hilo, porque tengo algunas dudas: ¿Debo sacar el cristal del jarro de agua o puede quedar permanentemente ahí? ¿Puedo juntar mis cristales con otros que tenía antes? ¿Si canto las lecturas o la oración, mejora el nivel de carga? ¿Debo proteger los cristales de las señales WIFI (alejar?)

Les envío un abrazo cósmico!

Hello friends of the forum and dear family of the castle!

The crystal odyssey is over. After the postal company lost the first shipment, I received the second shipment on Wednesday!

You can't imagine how happy I was. Now the planets and the souls aligned to open this channel of communication with you.

I was very excited and so was my son. We open each package very carefully, discovering what was inside each package, as if it were Christmas.

Thank you for selecting those beautiful crystals, for my son, home and myself. Thanks for the beautiful job of uploading them. Thank you for wrapping them so beautifully !!

I was translating the readings and prayer into Spanish. It's still very literal, so a friend on the forum will send me the Spanish version of it. I believe that words must carry poetry to pierce the soul.

I'm going to review the posts in this thread, because I have some doubts: Should I remove the glass from the water jug or can it be permanently there? Can I join my crystals with others that I had before? If I sing the readings or the prayer, does the charge level improve? Should I protect the windows from WIFI signals (zoom out?)

I send you a cosmic hug!

My crystals came today and all are so beautiful. The new ones are happy cyrstals and it felt so right when I put all my crystals together for prayer. I am especially in love with the little extra one you sent. :love: Thank you so much everyone.

I received my supplementary crystal requests today. Thank you so much! Will note that it seemed it had been opened and then resealed with packing tape (maybe in customs 🤔). I'm not sure if others have noted this but thought I would. On the bright side that didn't stop them from arriving - they were on a mission and everything looked fine inside.:clap:

Back
Top Bottom