Crystal Requests!

Maybe you shouldn't have done it? Crystals can be discharged from water, rays of the sun or moonlight. So it is written in the cover letter, as far as I remember, and also, it was discussed earlier. An exception is a water crystal. He can be in the water all the time. I try to avoid even getting a drop of water on my crystals
I just ran them under water for a few seconds as they had been sitting next to a bin for several days

Hello,
I received the crystals this week :wow: , thanks a lot.
I don't know if it's common but I received a total of 6 crystals, 2x the dream stone and 2x the personal one.
I already gathered them and recited the prayers, which is a bit strange at first glance, but finally i found this funny to do, having a kind of pleasure to do it, like if I was, during this moment, in close relationship with them, with 'something else', maybe the C's, I don't know. Also, as stone in french (pierre) is feminine, I had pleasure to name them the band of sisters, with the great sister which is the home crystal ... who knows, maybe i'm going to give them a name in the future :lol:

I conserved the little paper you linked to all cristals, the little ❤️ you drawed on each is the final "love" touch you added which really touched my own heart.
Thanks again for all of this 😃 😘 😄

A million thanks and more for the love and care that have gone into the selection of these precious crystals! We were overjoyed to receive the new additions to our crystal family. The timing could not have been more perfect -- they came just in time for my son's birthday! I can't express how overcome we are with gratitude; my wife couldn't help but exclaiming repeatedly, "I can't believe I have my own personal crystal!!!" We've ogled them, caressed them, sang and read to them and continue to strive in our actions and choices to deepen the connections.

We realize the immense gift of time and intent that each crystal represents. Knowing the tremendous demand on your energy, we appreciate the premium paid on behalf of all. As a family, we've survived quite a challenging ordeal, and are gearing up for the next wave, but through it all we've felt the steady assurance, guidance, and loving support through the crystal network.

Thank you!

I don't know if it's common but I received a total of 6 crystals, 2x the dream stone and 2x the personal one.

Excellent! Yes, that happens often depending on what the girls and the Cs say. Enjoy!

As a family, we've survived quite a challenging ordeal, and are gearing up for the next wave, but through it all we've felt the steady assurance, guidance, and loving support through the crystal network.

So glad to hear that your wife appreciates them too! And remember you can always network here about your ordeals. You're not alone. :flowers:

Bonjour... j'ai bien reçu mes crystaux hier en rentrant du travail. Nous avons ouvert le paquet en famille c'était super. Beaucoup de joie. Gratitude pour votre formidable travail. Namaste🙏🌹

Hello... I received my crystals yesterday when I got home from work. We opened the package as a family and it was great. Lots of joy. Thank you for your great work. Namaste🙏🌹(DeepLTranslator)

My additional pair arrived today!
Thank you so much Chateau ladies for taking care of them, and to the whole CCC Network. :love:

Original crystal set immediately "felt invigorated" by the presence of the new ones, especially since Laura's recorded voice accompanied my singing of In the Garden (which I haven't done in a while 😞). Well, I felt invigorated and my heart was jumping in joy like a kid finally receiving long awaited present when I unpacked the package, also seeing how much care and thought was put into wrapping, labeling, ...

Hopefully, it's a well enough kick in the butt for me to get out of my head and start properly networking here on the Forum, and also to strengthen the connection to the Network in some "usual" 3D terms. ☺️

Back
Top Bottom