Crystal Requests!

:-( :headbash:Apologies for that! Well, it looks like we may need to ship them again. The girls are almost ready to start charging the next batch, and I can't tell you exactly when they will select, but you'll be on the list for sure. If you happen to receive them between now and the 7th of March, please let us know. If not, then I'll take it as you not having received them and needing another batch.

Good afternoon, I wanted to clarify whether I am in line for delivery? Or did I miss something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chu
Just to let you know that I received my crystals today!

Oh boy, I felt like a little child while unpacking them and looking so carefully and closely each of them.

They arrived at the right time, just before I'm starting with renovations at my parent's house. It is the biggest project for me so far and a few months of work. There will be stressful moments and a lot of energy draining, but with them it will be easier.

Thank you so much for everything! :love:

This is for Chu if she reads it - this is dayrider47 and I changed my email address over to [deleted by mod for privacy] and did not think to save my old email "saved" files - so I have lost track of any notifications for the crystal's information - I have up-dated my profile info so i ask if you could confirm again my Crystal order- Thank You so much - dayrider47 here.

Good afternoon, I wanted to clarify whether I am in line for delivery? Or did I miss something?

Yes you are! I was waiting for your confirmation, though. Still nothing received, eh? :-( If so, we definitely consider the first shipment lost.

This is for Chu if she reads it - this is dayrider47 and I changed my email address over to [...] and did not think to save my old email "saved" files - so I have lost track of any notifications for the crystal's information - I have up-dated my profile info so i ask if you could confirm again my Crystal order- Thank You so much - dayrider47 here.

Yours were shipped on April 22nd. You should receive them shortly! I updated your email addy again.

Yes you are! I was waiting for your confirmation, though. Still nothing received, eh? :-( If so, we definitely consider the first shipment lost.

The shipment was on 11.11.2020.
It has been almost half a year.
The package has not been received.
Don't forget the tracking code.

Hello everyone, I had to fight to get to the parcel of crystals that had landed in my neighbours letterbox, I also had to put them under water as I felt it was necessary. The water stone has already made the drinking water taste sweeter according to my son. On my dream stone there are blue and purple waves which remind me of the arrival of the Cosmic Wave. For my son, it is funny, his 2 crystals represent a shield and a sword! Thank you for this beautiful crystalline epic! :clap:

I also had to put them under water as I felt it was necessary.
Maybe you shouldn't have done it? Crystals can be discharged from water, rays of the sun or moonlight. So it is written in the cover letter, as far as I remember, and also, it was discussed earlier. An exception is a water crystal. He can be in the water all the time. I try to avoid even getting a drop of water on my crystals

This morning the crystals arrived, the Home One for my little mum to whom I would send it. 💝
Last summer I had lost my gourd containing my crystallized aquarius in the Corsican scrub, appear this morning not one but a triplet of the same species! :perfect:
A thank you and a splendid ovation for the whole "Ladies Orchestra of Crystals Luminous Connection".

Back
Top Bottom