Crystal Requests!

Thank you @Chu and all FOTCM involved in this project!
This is really a big project to coordinate and to make it happen and I really appreciate all the efforts.
Thank you!
:flowers:

I know the process behind it (there are photos and explanation in the forum) and I realize that it´s only a couple of people doing this and there is A LOT of requests and I saw people getting crystals after one year.

I would like to ask; for last shipment of crystals you´ve sent out, when were those orders placed? This year or last year or roughly how long?
I just want to get some feeling how long does it take.

Plus, I´ve put my location as Germany, but I´m currently in Croatia for another 10 days and then we´re coming back.
So most of the time our location is the same as shipping address except for vacations, which we are taking now.
Is the exact location important for crystal search process? I don´t think so but just to ask..... :-/

Just wondering if this would be more practical since it was asked to have a crystal for the personal bike and car for example: If just one extra (travel) crystal would suffice, that you just carry with you when you i.e. go by bike, go by private car, go by company car and so on? Otherwise, several extra crystals per person would be needed.

Je sais CHU que cela ressemble à un travail Herculéen mais je trouve cela formidable toutes ces demandes de CRISTAUX pour que nous soyons tous connectés... Vous faite un travail magnifique, vous êtes formidable... Que le Divin Esprit Cosmique vous bénisse ainsi que tous ceux qui y participe... LOVE

I know CHU that it sounds like a Hercules work but I think it's great that all these CRISTAAL requests are being made for us all to be connected ... You're doing a wonderful job, you're great ... May the Divine Cosmic Spirit bless you and everyone involved ... LOVE

Hello, I do not order EXTRAS for myself. Since I have 4 children, would it be possible to replace an EXTRA crystal (not ordered) with one for my fourth child?

Sure! Just specify it in the notes when you fill in part C (for your loved ones).

I would like to ask; for last shipment of crystals you´ve sent out, when were those orders placed? This year or last year or roughly how long?
I just want to get some feeling how long does it take.

It all depends on how much energy Laura and the girls have, and if we run out of crystals and they need to charge a new batch. In the past, it took anything from one week to one year! So, I can't tell you unfortunately, but we'll try to do it asap. AND you'll receive an email once they have been shipped.

Plus, I´ve put my location as Germany, but I´m currently in Croatia for another 10 days and then we´re coming back.
So most of the time our location is the same as shipping address except for vacations, which we are taking now.
Is the exact location important for crystal search process? I don´t think so but just to ask.....

You can write that on the location field, but what matters the most is what is your most common location. So, Germany in your case.

Hi @beetlemaniac, I’m in the same boat as you, PayPal won’t allow me to donate from my country. I’d like to try Stripe but I don’t see the option on the FOTCM website. May I ask how you donated using Stripe?

You go to the SOTT donate page, and choose the second option, marked Stripe.

Just wondering if this would be more practical since it was asked to have a crystal for the personal bike and car for example: If just one extra (travel) crystal would suffice, that you just carry with you when you i.e. go by bike, go by private car, go by company car and so on? Otherwise, several extra crystals per person would be needed.

Yes, and many people are doing it already. You just ask for one for "travel", and you carry it with you whether you are in your car or on your bike, in a bus, etc.

Chu, j'ai un stock de jolis cristaux, je peux vous les nevoyer, je vous l'avais déjà proposer mais je n'ai pas reçu de réponse positive, ils sont à votre disposition ...

Chu, I have a stock of beautiful crystals, I can send them to you, I had already proposed it to you but I did not receive a positive answer, they are always at your disposal ...

Reactions: Lys
Thank you so much for making this so easy for us!...... I donated and send the request via email. It will be great to have a personal crystal.
Id. de transacción: 8V374889LA6075734

Muchas Gracias !!🤗

Back
Top Bottom