Crystal Requests!

Yesterday I sent a crystal request and made a donation via paypal.
My gmail was locked a few months ago and they didn’t want to unlock it whatever I tried, so I opened a new one. But that new gmail didn't want to accept the paleochristianity address as many times as I tried to send it, so I ended up sending gmail via windows.
I also had problems with my paypal account but I received notice that the donation had passed (Transaction ID: 46578950WG521340S).
Thank you very much! :love:

I had another question, say I had a crystal for travel, and I wanted to use it for my kitchen or some space in my house instead of travel, would that be possible? Is there some kind of reprogramming that needs to be done?
I put the room protection in whichever room I happen to be in. I guess it‘s better to keep it in one room. I wonder if I have now weakened it by doing so.

Hi Chu. I just sent you the filling PDF by email. I have made the payment by Paypal, but since they did not let me change the currency I paid in USD, so between PDF and Paypal the currency and the amount differ, but I am the same person. Sorry for the mistake.

Thank you very much!!

Merci CHU pour la réponse concernant mon lot de Cristaux, une petite question, ils sont chacun dans une pochette plastique avec leur nom indiqué dessus, si je désire les faire travailler avec les Cristaux du Château dois-je les sortir et travailler avec eux ainsi ?...

Thank you CHU for the answer concerning my batch of Crystals, a small question, they are each in a plastic pouch with their name on it, if I want to make them work with the Crystals of the Castle do I have to take them out and work with them as well ?

I had another question, say I had a crystal for travel, and I wanted to use it for my kitchen or some space in my house instead of travel, would that be possible? Is there some kind of reprogramming that needs to be done?

Well Laura and the girls may have a more specific answer for you, but I don't think it matters that much. They are charged by them for protection, health and lots more already. So, they main idea is not to have to be moving your crystal around from your car to your kitchen back and forth. But for the home crystal, anywhere in your home is fine! You could even have your travel crystal in your house, it's just not practical, and that's why we are offering more than one.

Thank you very much for this opportunity! can the donation be made via Western Union?

I'll come back to you on that one.

I put the room protection in whichever room I happen to be in. I guess it‘s better to keep it in one room. I wonder if I have now weakened it by doing so.

No, see above. No worries.

Merci CHU pour la réponse concernant mon lot de Cristaux, une petite question, ils sont chacun dans une pochette plastique avec leur nom indiqué dessus, si je désire les faire travailler avec les Cristaux du Château dois-je les sortir et travailler avec eux ainsi ?...

Thank you CHU for the answer concerning my batch of Crystals, a small question, they are each in a plastic pouch with their name on it, if I want to make them work with the Crystals of the Castle do I have to take them out and work with them as well ?

Not necessary, I think, although you can handle them if you prefer. I would imagine that if the crystals have the power to connect us all in spite long distances, a plastic bag is nothing to them. :lol: But maybe airing them out once in a while would be nice.

What is excatly a personal crystal, I thought it was one that you carry with you, but then I saw there is a travel crystal, does personal crystal always stay at the same place? If I live with my loved ones is there a point of ordering crystals for them, unless its for travel or something more specific? What if my loved ones reject it, if they think its just a crystal and some mumbo jumbo they don't need?

Wow, I realized as I ordered new crystals yesterday, that when asking for the birth date, it is day, month, year and I filled it out appropriately. However, In the US it is customary to do month, day, year. Now I am suspecting that on my original crystal pack from years ago, I probably put my birth date as month, day, year as would be my habit automatically without noticing. My question is...since this is such a personal thing should I be concerned and order a new set? I am quite attached to my set of crystals but will ask for a replacement if this is an issue. Thank you for considering this.

I sent the pdf and the payment by paypal yesterday.
Thanks to Chu, Laura and the whole team for giving us the opportunity to acquire these new crystals. I imagine it's a lot of work, but I'm happy that this crystal project is so successful among the FOTCM members. :-)

What is excatly a personal crystal, I thought it was one that you carry with you, but then I saw there is a travel crystal, does personal crystal always stay at the same place? If I live with my loved ones is there a point of ordering crystals for them, unless its for travel or something more specific? What if my loved ones reject it, if they think its just a crystal and some mumbo jumbo they don't need?
Hi HyperdimensionalApe, the personal crystal is normally something you carry in your pocket or it could be fashioned into a necklace and worn around your neck. The travel crystal, I think, meant to be placed in your vehicle for purposes of protection while on the road.

In the case of your loved ones, it's probably best to ask them first beforehand if you think that they would have a negative reaction to being gifted with a crystal. Like Chu said, just saying that it's a gift and something to place within the house for protection would be okay, if I'm not mistaken.

Je vous demande pardon, c'est quoi "les diffuser de temps en temps?"
C'est difficile de s'entendre, je vous demande pardon de prendre de votre temps ...

I'm sorry, what is "airing them now and then?"
It's difficult to get along, I beg your pardon for taking your time...

What is excatly a personal crystal, I thought it was one that you carry with you, but then I saw there is a travel crystal, does personal crystal always stay at the same place?

No, it's as beetlemaniac explained. And the travel crystals are a new "addition", but you can definitely just carry your personal one with you at all times.

If I live with my loved ones is there a point of ordering crystals for them, unless its for travel or something more specific? What if my loved ones reject it, if they think its just a crystal and some mumbo jumbo they don't need?

As beetlemaniac explained. :-)

Wow, I realized as I ordered new crystals yesterday, that when asking for the birth date, it is day, month, year and I filled it out appropriately. However, In the US it is customary to do month, day, year. Now I am suspecting that on my original crystal pack from years ago, I probably put my birth date as month, day, year as would be my habit automatically without noticing. My question is...since this is such a personal thing should I be concerned and order a new set? I am quite attached to my set of crystals but will ask for a replacement if this is an issue. Thank you for considering this.

Don't worry, at the time I knew that depending on the country, people changed the order /MM/DD/YYY). I just checked, and we also have your correct birth date on the first set.

Je vous demande pardon, c'est quoi "les diffuser de temps en temps?"
C'est difficile de s'entendre, je vous demande pardon de prendre de votre temps ...

I'm sorry, what is "airing them now and then?"
It's difficult to get along, I beg your pardon for taking your time...

Wrong deepl translation, PERLOU. Here is the corrected one:

Pas forcément, je pense, mais vous pouvez les toucher si vous le préférez. J'imagine que si les crystaux ont le pouvoir de nous connecter malgré de longues distances, une poche plastique, ce n'est rien pour eux. :lol: Mais peut-être que le fait de les aérer (les sortir de leurs poches) de temps en temps leur ferait du bien.

Back
Top Bottom