Crystal Requests!

Just want ask if or when crystal will be shipped thanks! 🙏

Is it still possible to order new crystals? I have lost my dream stones🙏🏻

Apologies for this late reply! Yes echo, no problem.

The next batch is about to be charged. So, for recent orders, don't expect the shipment till August. We'll go as fast as we can, but it may be a bit slow this month.

Hi Chu. I would like to ask if other people from March 2021 shipment receive their order, because I still didn't receive nothing. I have 3 different addresses. One in Australia and 2 in Slovenia. Any clue?

Hi Chu. I would like to ask if other people from March 2021 shipment receive their order, because I still didn't receive nothing. I have 3 different addresses. One in Australia and 2 in Slovenia. Any clue?
Which address did you ask them to be shipped to? I can't advise about Slovenia, but I live in Australia and ordered some crystals around March which arrived within a few weeks.

i was at the time in [deleted by moderator for privacy]. In 2 addresses in Slovenia live my mother and my nice. I wanted to give them the crystals as a gift but they also didn't receive them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Chu, everyone!

I've regretfully kept myself "away" for some time, and whatever mentions of the Crystal project I came across were automatically labeled as either being reserved for special/true/faithful/advanced members or as fluffy new-agey stuff.

However, while daring to *actually* read through related threads I was left moved and awestruck at yet another great task performed with such love and dedication by Laura and the girls along with realizations of my own incredible ignorance, stupidity and shallowness. The group's joy and appreciation is also very palpable and heartwarming.. and I get a strong sense of something real going on in terms of effects.

I am often doubtful of my capacity or if I'd be deserving to take part in such undertaking or if it's not just simply too late (the same applies to general participation here on the forum). However, I DO feel I'm in need of a proper re-alignment/connection with better part of myself and with others. That's not to say I think participation in CCC.net would present a magical solution for resolution of my issues, but I am opened to possibility of receiving a nudge or three in the right direction through sincere dedication and intent.

Hopefully I could still apply for a Crystal request for myself and loved ones? Thank you!

For references to our Crystal project, please read these threads carefully:

If you wish to request crystals, please use this online form:

FOTCM Crystal Request

My original post below was made before Scottie created that form for us, but I leave it here for reference:

Regarding the suggested donations:

So, multiply the number of crystals you are requesting by 6 EUR/USD, and that's our suggested donation. Thank you!

IGNORE IF YOU FILLED IN THE FORM ABOVE:

Please download and fill in the form attached to this post, and send it to info@paleochristianity.org.

If you cannot open the PDF or prefer not to use it, you can copy&paste the text below, and send it as an email, also to info@paleochristianity.org
The form is attached, and here is the text:

Special instructions for the form:

It should be straightforward, but just in case, here are the parts you need to fill in depending on your case:

TYPE OF REQUESTPARTS TO FILL IN
First basic set for youA1. and E
First basic set for you + extras for youA1, A1.a and E
First basic set for you + extras for your loved onesA1, C and E
First basic set for you + extras for you + extras for your loved onesA1, A1.a, C and E
You already have a set. Extras for youB and E
You already have a set. Extras for your loved onesC and E
You already have a set. Extras for you + extras for your loved onesB, C and E
You already have a set. ReplacementD and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for youB, D and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for your loved onesC, D and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for you + extras for your loved onesB, C, D and E

The "notes" fields allow you to communicate anything that you think is important (e.g. your loved one's health, a specific purpose for a crystal, etc.)

Don't forget your country and zip code! (Maybe people do....).

If you have any questions regarding the requests, this is the place to ask.:-)

Given the amount of requests we have been receiving, the process may take a while. So thank you in advance for your patience! You will receive an email once your package has been shipped.

I hope I didn't forget anything!

NOTE: if you have already sent your request in the last few days, could you please send the form anyway? (Via email to the address above, no PMs please.) It will help me a lot since, as you can see, your information will be more complete for crystal selection this way. :flowers:
How nice! I will soon place my order thank you very much so the network is amplified and super power stronger.

There are several people in the same situation, unfortunately. Would you mind waiting a bit longer?Mail has been a mess since the covidiocy started.

Hopefully I could still apply for a Crystal request for myself and loved ones? Thank you!

Of course you can! :thup:

Not sure if this is the right forum, but it concerns my crystal request, so here goes. Please move to a better place if need be. I requested a crystal for my son in France (which I received). He's here in USA for a visit, returning to Europe in a few days. He had very harsh words for me during this visit, telling me he has zero respect for me, etc, etc. He later apologized, saying he was just concerned for my health because I refused the needed intervention. It was especially a blow because I had just given him a fair bit of permanent heavy metal yellow international money for a milestone occasion (that would help him cross borders in a crisis). But I think he spoke the truth. Now I don't know how to bring up the subject of carrying the crystal with him. The same is true for my daughter and brother in law. They all seem to think me a nut job now, even though I've avoided discussion of the vaccination subject for the most part. What to do?

<Snip> I requested a crystal for my son in France (which I received). He's here in USA for a visit, returning to Europe in a few days. He had very harsh words for me during this visit, telling me he has zero respect for me, etc, etc. He later apologized, saying he was just concerned for my health because I refused the needed intervention
<Snip> Now I don't know how to bring up the subject of carrying the crystal with him. The same is true for my daughter and brother in law. They all seem to think me a nut job now, even though I've avoided discussion of the vaccination subject for the most part. What to do?
In electronics when two frequencies are mixed together a resultant sum and difference frequency are produced. For example if a 1mhz and 1khz signal are mixed there will be a higher sum frequency produced (1mhz + 1 khz) and a lower difference frequency produced (1mhz - 1khz).

I think that as we become more awake and aware and we mix with those who are less aware then higher possibilities are produced concurrent with loss of possibilities as well similar to the electronics example above. Family members can become hostile one moment and (possibly) become more understanding at another. Note how your son apologized at some point which may have been indicative of him being more receptive to the subject of the crystal being brought up at that particular moment. If he becomes hostile then I'd just leave it and not argue and patiently wait for a better moment. Same may apply to other family members as well. Hope this helps assuming I'm making any sense! Others here may offer better advice.

What to do?
Hi Yupo, I think that if your children are not open to 'alternative' ideas then it may be a violation of their free will to try to get them to carry crystals around with them. Maybe send them a note to say that they're for good luck and that they can be put in a decorative place or carried, and leave it there. That way, the decision of what they wish to do with the crystals is entirely up to them. After all, there's nothing unusual about giving a nice crystal as a gift.

Hi Yupo, I think that if your children are not open to 'alternative' ideas then it may be a violation of their free will to try to get them to carry crystals around with them. Maybe send them a note to say that they're for good luck and that they can be put in a decorative place or carried, and leave it there. That way, the decision of what they wish to do with the crystals is entirely up to them. After all, there's nothing unusual about giving a nice crystal as a gift.
That sounds perfect. No woo. Thanks.

I gave the crystal to my son yesterday at lunch, told him I thought it was beautiful and special for him, so maybe it would bring him good luck if he carried it with him in his journey. He asked what was so special about it, so I told him a friend had sent it, among others. But this one might have come from the area near the old Languedoc region. Well, he perked right up at that, looked closely at it and thanked me for it. He's known for a while that if I visit him in France again, I'll want to go to the Toulouse area to visit some people there.
Also, he told me this morning that he was sad to be going back to Paris this time (tomorrow), that 3 weeks home wasn't enough, that he will really miss all the green, astonishing low prices and all the peace and quiet here in small town NC. Wow. He spent most of his time with his dad (less than half a mile away), but we did get some good time in together. Hot and cold. Grateful for warmth when it comes. Optimistic for better days.

Back
Top Bottom