Crystal Requests!

An interesting thing happened the first night with the dream stone. I "heard" a man singing with some music in the background while I was either asleep or half-asleep, it was hard to tell the state I was in. I am sure I had never heard it before. The feeling was that it was improvised on the spot but it all came out smoothly and quickly and sounded great. It seemed to taper off as I woke up more and more and opened my eyes.

I had a similar experience while sleeping years ago where I was "changing channels" in my head and overhearing different conversations. I don't know if it has to do with the crystal or not, maybe It just helped with being more aware of what was happening without the forgetting that usually comes after you wake up. I thought it was neat how without even thinking these interesting conversations and songs can just flow out like that.

Hi

I have crystals of various types, shapes and sizes that I used for my crystal therapy.
Some are nartual some are processed/curved.
They are very dear to me and they helped me a lot at that particular time.
Now I think is time to let them go as I have crystals from the Cs.
I feel sad to part from them but I also beleive that they might be of use for someone else when reprogrammed.
@Chu If you ( the team doing crystal singing)
are interested in having them I‘d be happy to send you all of them.
You can also choose only ones you need.
I attached the pictures.

70FAC4AF-8087-4D56-836B-914EAB0D5E66.jpeg

3FDB33D4-F043-41C5-9FB7-354D93426F2D.jpeg

24548C56-69C2-439A-9C18-01F4A78DA1C9.jpeg

055CEC01-BD93-4700-B095-F320D3953FEB.jpeg

Now I think is time to let them go as I have crystals from the Cs.
I feel sad to part from them but I also beleive that they might be of use for someone else when reprogrammed.
@Chu If you ( the team doing crystal singing)
are interested in having them I‘d be happy to send you all of them.

THANK YOU for the offer, Mari! Other people have written along similar lines, and they have mailed their crystals to us to add to the crystal project. When received, the girls add them to the ones we have, cleanse and charge them, and then they are ready for selection.

But it depends. Since they are dear to you, you could also have them in a bowl, for example, close to your Cs crystals, and sing&pray to them to let them "absorb" the charge. So, it's really up to you, if you want them to have a home either way.

If you decide to send them anyway, let me know and I'll give you the address.

:flowers:

I forgot to write that I recieved crystals, 2 months ago :halo:. Thank you. I was so happy! The office crystal is during my working hours in my workplace, and I hope it helped my guys from work to survive their voluntary vaccination without side effects. I take it home for reading and singing. We lost our dearest colleague in January, he died in hospital while he was on respirator. Plus my oncle dying a month before in hospital as well hit me hard, and my friend's dad also died, so I wasn't much on forum lately. I was at my best friends house at the same time and felt such a weakness and tiredness. We saw each other on April on coffee when I gave her her crystal, she was so happy about it and later on she told me her mom has a cancer that's spreading, we didn't know it back then so I hope it will help them somehow to go through all this with a good outcome. She has such a great mom, I spent most of my childhood in their home. And for my family crystal, well it's still there, that's a good thing:-). My younger sister arrived with my younger niece from Ireland so we will have a good summer. Thanks once again:flowers:.

@ Martina, Sorry to hear how much loss you are going through in such a short time, hope you keep your faith strong and take care of yourself. :hug2:

Désolée d'apprendre combien vous vivez de pertes en si peu de temps, j'espère que vous gardez votre foi forte et que vous prenez soin de vous.

The other day when I was praying with the crystals and hanging out in the POTS meditation, my personal protection crystal on my table started to shimmer and looked like it was alive, almost like a liquid, or a cell membrane. Then a voice popped into my head that said, "You will be a paragon of faith." It was incredible.

While keeping the 'I-am-speshul' voice at bay in light of this experience, I have been thinking about faith and the crystals.

The more I pray with and think about these crystals, the more I have come to realize that they are stones of unlimited non-linear potential. Especially in light of the hints from the C's about the Maruts and Stonehenge, of singing and dancing to the stones, calling down mana from heaven. Having faith seems in large part to be a constant practice of keeping the planning, anticipating, logic half of the brain in balance with the expansive, creative, mysterious half. And having faith in the crystals, in prayer, in making faith active by love - it's amazing to get the sense of the limitless of this!

So my very sincere thanks to you all at the Chateau for singing the frequency groove into these stones. What a truly precious gift you have given. And what a gift you all are, too.

¡Aquí está el nuevo mapa! Desafortunadamente, Google no admite la misma ubicación dos veces, por lo que las personas que viven exactamente en el mismo código postal solo muestran una. ¡Pero al menos tenemos una idea general de dónde están nuestros cristales en el mundo! :baile: : flores:

[URL unfurl = "true"] CCC Network - Google My Maps [/ URL]
It saddens me a little to see that in Latin America there are so few of us. It may be due to language limitations, but now technologies allow you to easily translate extos online. I feel a greater responsibility to read and participate more in the forum and to spread the knowledge that is shared here.

It saddens me a little to see that in Latin America there are so few of us. It may be due to language limitations, but now technologies allow you to easily translate extos online. I feel a greater responsibility to read and participate more in the forum and to spread the knowledge that is shared here.
Or to live by example, sometimes that is the best way to share what one has learned with the world, and see if others resonate.

Back
Top Bottom